219. Regulation of Rundfunk und Telekom Regulierungs-GmbH with the 6 regulation of Rundfunk und Telekom Regulierungs-GmbH, the provisions for communications parameters, fees and value-added services are set to indicate (communications parameters, fees and value-added Services Ordinance - KEM-V) idF BGBl. II No 389/2006, is amended
On the basis of § 24 para 1 and para. 2 and 63 of the Federal law, a telecommunications law is adopted with the (Telecommunications Act 2003 - TKG 2003), Federal Law Gazette I no. 70/2003 as amended by Federal Law Gazette I no. 133/2005, is prescribed:
6 Regulation published by Edition to the insight in the broadcasting of Rundfunk und Telekom Regulierungs-GmbH, with the provisions for communications parameters, fees and value-added services are set (communications parameters, fees and value-added Services Ordinance - KEM-V), and Telekom Regulierungs-GmbH in the amended Federal Law Gazette II No. 389/2006, is amended as follows:
1. in the table of contents "Public short numbers for harmonised services of social value - 116" be the heading after section 24, as well as the phrases "Article 24a. Purpose"," section 24 b. numbers structure "," § 24 c. " Defining public short numbers for services of social value","§ 24 d. Scope of service","section 24e. Precondition","§ 24f. allocation of numbers"," section 24 g. " Codes of conduct"," § 24 h. " Payroll schema","§ 24i. fee provisions"inserted.
2. section 24 following sections 24a shall be inserted after each until 24i together with heading:
"Public short numbers for harmonised services of social value - 116
A public short number for harmonised services of social value serves addressing these services in accordance with the requirements of the European Union.
section 24 b.
A public short number for harmonised services of social value consists of the three-digit access code 116 and a three-digit code of the operator. Digits behind the operator code are not allowed.
Laying down public short numbers for services with social value
Public short numbers for harmonised services of social value are:
1 116 000 hotline for missing children.
Scope of service
section 24 d.
The number 116 000 is used
1. the reporting of missing children, 2. the forwarding of messages to the police, 3. the assistance and support of the people responsible for missing children, 4 to support the search for missing children.
Service providers that meet the following requirements are eligible to apply for the number 116 000:
1. at least three years of experience in professional telephone support for children and young people in problem situations, 2. membership in at least one international organization or Association for the protection of children and adolescents and 3 proof of an appropriate capital adequacy, so a provision of the service in the form proposed by the applicant for the next three years, anyway.
The allocation of the phone number 116 000 is carried out according to the following rules:
1. upon receipt of a request for allocation the phone number 116 000, RTR-GmbH provides information on its website about the fact that there is a proposal and are interested from publication for a period of one month, you can also make requests for allocation the phone number. All applications received during this period are introduced as at the same time.
2. apply several applicants who meet the legal requirements under section 24e to an assignment, so the lot decides.
Codes of conduct
section 24 g.
The licence holder who has telephone number 116 000
1. together with the communications network operators and communication services providers to ensure the availability of the service from all public communications networks, the corresponding public short number in the whole country to operate 2., 3. to make sure the operation 24 hours a day and so equip, that no significant delays occur when receiving calls and 4 with other organizations that use this number in other States, to work together.
§ 24 h.
Numbers for harmonised services of social value in the area of 116 are destination network tarifiert.
Determination of remuneration
Services in the area of 116 no must be charge for the participants."
3. in section 111 the following paragraph 8 is added:
"II No. 219/2007 (8) amended heading after section 24, as well as the sections 24a to 24i as amended by Federal Law Gazette with 31.8.2007 into force."