124. Regulation of the Federal Minister for science, research and economy of the vocational training in the apprenticeship Board and Fliesenleger/in (plate and Tiler/in training regulations)
On the basis of articles 8 and 24 of the vocational training Act (BAG), Federal Law Gazette No. 142/1969, as last amended by Federal Law Gazette I no. 129/2013, is prescribed:
Teaching Board and Fliesenleger/in
1. (1) the teaching Board and Fliesenleger/in is decorated with an apprenticeship of three years.
(2) in the teaching certificate, apprenticeship, vocational and apprenticeship final examination certificate of the teaching profession in the form of the corresponding to the gender of the apprentice (turntables and tilers or plates - and tile) is to call.
§ 2. Through vocational training in teaching and in the vocational school of apprentices trained in the teaching Board and Fliesenleger/in should be enabled to be able to perform the following activities professionally, independently and autonomously: 1 test, prepare and reconcile Verlegeuntergründen, performing preparatory brick, drywall and plaster work, 3. installing wall - and floor heating, 2. 4 manufacture of alternative and composite sealing layers and elastic joints , 5. applying the Versetz - and use of floors, walls and levels with different surface elements, 6. check and inspection of the work carried out as well as detecting and resolving defects, 7 consulting and support by customers and clients, 8 offering and performing renovation and repair work, 9 creating documentation of work processes as well as hours of work and material consumption (such as specifications, delivery protocols, allowance billing, measurement tables , Construction diaries), 10 run of work, taking into account the relevant safety regulations, standards, environmental and quality standards.
Section 3 (1) for the training in the apprenticeship Board and Fliesenleger/in sets the following profession. The specified skills and knowledge are starting to give graduates the apprentice to carry out qualified activities on behalf of the career profile that includes in particular independent planning, performing, check and optimize at the latest in the specified year.
1st year of training
2. year of apprenticeship
3rd year of training
Knowledge of the operational and legal form of the institution
Knowledge of the organizational structure and the roles and responsibilities of each operating area
Introduction to the tasks, industry position, and the offer of the teaching
Knowledge of the market position and the customer base of the institution
Interdisciplinary training (skills) in the way of developing the professional knowledge and skills is to be taken into account on the following multi-disciplinary competencies of the apprentice:
Develop methodological skills, eg solutions, information independently obtain, select, and organize, make decisions etc.
Social skills, eg in team work, staff members lead etc.
Articulate personal competence, E.g. self-confidence and self-assurance, readiness training, needs and interests etc.
Target groups communicate communicative competence, E.g. with customers, supervisors, colleagues and other categories of persons; English master industry - and operation-course level to contest of everyday and technical discussions
Work principles, eg care, reliability, responsibility, punctuality etc.
Customer orientation: in the Centre of all activities in the operation has the orientation on the needs of the inside of of customers, taking into account the safety to stand
Ergonomic design of workplace
Knowledge of the planning and preparatory work
Performing the work planning; Set of steps, work equipment and working methods
Holding a conversation with superiors, colleagues, customers and suppliers/Interior in accordance with the correct idiom
Assist in the advising and mentoring by customers
Consulting and support of customers
Handling and maintenance to use tools, devices, machines, devices, equipment and work AIDS
Knowledge of materials (Verlegematerial) and auxiliary materials (adhesives, joint fillers), their properties, non-slip, usage processing and recovery possibilities for exploiting, as well as their proper storage
Note of the selection, input control, transport and storage of tiles and slabs
Knowledge of the trade and industry-standard material names and terminology
Note of the creation, development, and history of ceramics
Knowledge of building physics (E.g. heat and moisture protection, Frost and acid resistance, slip resistance of coverings, vapor barriers) and construction chemicals (eg chemical resistance of materials, cleaners, security policies, protection measures in the handling of chemical products, waste disposal)
Knowledge of building technology (E.g., surveys, soil, and screed structures, structures)
Read technical documents (E.g., plans, laying, and fact sheets)
Creating technical drawings (E.g. laying)
Perform profession-specific calculations as E.g. material need calculations
Determine the material requirement as well as select and review the material required in particular with regard to slip resistance
Knowledge of color theory (choice of color in terms of color aesthetics and color harmony)
Manufacture of Waag cracks, up stitches and differentials
Test, prepare and reconcile Verlegeuntergründen
Manufacture of cement, mortar, and plaster mixtures
Execution of preparatory brick, drywall and plastering
Manufacture of alternative and composite sealing layers as a base for the laying of ceramic and non-ceramic materials
Knowledge of the Versetz - and use of flooring elements, wall and floor heating systems (including port work, control technology), Grouting Works and surface treatment and preservation
Manual and machine processing of ceramic and non-ceramic Verlegematerial (such as cutting, drilling, grinding)
Applying the Versetz - and use of different surface elements on floors, walls and steps in the thin and thick bed
Basic knowledge of wall and floor heating elements, on their transfer as a substrate for surface works, as well as the required connection work
Manufacture of disconnecting and connecting joints with elastic joint filler
Handling surfaces and preserving specific surface elements
Control and verification of the work carried out, as well as detecting and repairing defects
Knowledge of swimming pool construction and acid-resistant coating work
Creation of documentation workflows as well as hours of work and material consumption (such as E.g. specifications, delivery protocols, allowance billing, measurement tables, construction diaries) using computer-based systems
Offering and carrying out renovation and repair work
Knowledge of professional standards and legislation (E.g. technical building regulations, building codes)
Basic knowledge of sales-related regulations (E.g. offer, contract, delivery, invoices)
Basic knowledge of sales oriented presentation of goods
Basic knowledge of the operating costs, their influence and their effects
Knowledge of quality assurance including complaints and implementation of company-specific, quality assurance measures
Knowledge and application of operation-specific hard - and software
Knowledge content and aim of the training as well as significant relevant training opportunities
Knowledge of the relevant safety regulations, as well as the relevant regulations for the protection of life and health
Basic knowledge of first aid with company-specific work-related accidents
The teaching profession-relevant measures and regulations to protect of the environment: basic knowledge of operational measures for the sensible use of energy in terms of profession-related work; Basic knowledge of the residues covered work relating to job-related and their separation, recycling and disposal of waste
Knowledge of the obligations arising from the apprenticeship contract (§§ 9 and 10 BAG)
Basic knowledge of the notice requiring labour legislation (2) in communicating all job positions is the provisions of the children's and youth employment law, BGBl. No. 599/1987, (KJBG) to meet.
Final apprenticeship examination
4. (1) divided the final apprenticeship examination in a theoretical and a practical test.
(2) the theoretical exam items includes expertise, applied mathematics and technical drawing.
(3) the theoretical test is omitted when / the candidate has demonstrated the goal of teaching the last class of technical vocational school or the successful completion of a vocational middle or higher school replacement of the apprenticeship.
(4) the practical examination includes the items of inspection work and consultation.
General terms and conditions
§ 5 (1) has the theoretical exam in writing. She can be performed together for a larger number of examination candidates, if this is possible without prejudice to the testing process. The theoretical exam can be in computerised form, but all essential steps for the examination Board must be comprehensible.
(2) the theory test is basically before the practical test to hold.
(3) the tasks have the purpose of the final apprenticeship examination and the requirements of professional practice to meet scope and level. You are to explain the test candidates on the occasion of the task separately.
Section 6 (1) the examination shall include brief replies to questions from all the following areas: 1 material science, 2 surfaces, 3. laying techniques, 4. Tools and machines, 5 masonry protection (heat, noise and moisture protection), 6 safety regulations, 7 construction site organization and preparatory work.
(2) the test can be also programmed form with questionnaires. In this case have to make each field four questions.
(3) the duties are to provide that they can be performed usually in 90 minutes.
(4) the examination is to end after 105 minutes.
7. (1) the examination has to include items from all the following areas: 1 length and area calculation, 2. materials requirement calculation and mass calculation, 3. staircase calculation, 4. measurement and billing.
(2) the use of computing remedies, formulas and tables is permitted.
(3) the duties are to provide that they can be performed usually in 90 minutes.
(4) the examination is to end after 120 minutes.
§ 8 (1) has the test to cover the making of a Verlegeplanes in basic and drill-down, as well as a relevant construction detail drawing according to specifications.
(2) the duties are to provide that they can be performed usually in 120 minutes. The test is to end after 150 minutes.
§ 9 (1) is the test according to the Commission in the form of making a business work order processing.
(2) the task is focused on making a simple tile work (wall and floor tiles in the thin bed) and making a levels covering in bed of thick, including work planning, measures for the safety and health protection at work, to extend any required environmental protection measures and measures of quality control. The steps of the task are by hand or computer-based document. The examination Board can / the candidates / make available in documents for that purpose on the occasion of the task in hand.
(3) the examination Board has under consideration on the purpose of the final apprenticeship examination, the requirements of professional practice and the field of activity of teaching each candidates / to a test work, which can be done in six hours.
(4) the examination is to end after eight hours.
(5) for the review of the audit work, the following criteria shall apply: 1. choice of materials, 2. accuracy and evenness, 3. lot-and horizontal, 4 joint pattern, 5. cleanliness.
§ 10 (1) is the technical discussion to place before the entire Commission.
(2) the consultation is to develop practical activities out. This is the practical knowledge using terms of / the candidates / in to determine. Talking he/it should can candidate show that he or she provide subject-related problems and their solutions, show up for a job-relevant professional backgrounds and establish the procedure for the execution of this order.
(3) the topic has the purpose of the final apprenticeship examination and the requirements of professional practice to comply with. These are to be used tools, demonstration objects or work AIDS. Questions about protective measures, relevant safety regulations and accident prevention, as well as on relevant environmental protection measures and disposal measures are to be included. The test shall be performed in the form of a possible living conversation with conversation default by portrayal of situations or problems.
(4) the consultation is scheduled for each candidates / take in 15 minutes. An extension to a maximum of ten minutes has to be carried out, in some cases when the Audit Commission otherwise a doubtless assess the performance of the / the candidates / in is not possible.
11. (1) the final apprenticeship examination can be repeated.
(2) in the case of the repetition of the exam, only the examination items rated "Insufficient" must be checked.
§ 12. Excluded in the combination of the teachings of "Plate and Fliesenleger/in" and "Hafner/in" is a double lesson.
Entry into force and final provisions
13. (1) effective this regulation with 1 June 2015.
(2) the training regulations for the apprenticeship Board and Fliesenleger/in, Federal Law Gazette II No. 198/2009, is without prejudice to paragraph 3 at the end of the 31 May 2015 override.
(3) apprentices, who are trained in the teaching Board and Fliesenleger/in on 31 May 2015 can be trained in accordance with the training regulations listed in paragraph 2 to the end of the agreed upon apprenticeship continue and can compete until one year after the expiry of the agreed upon apprenticeship to the final apprenticeship examination in teaching plate and Fliesenleger/in on the basis of examination requirements contained in the training regulations in accordance with paragraph 2.
(4) the lumberyards were placed back in the teaching boards and Fliesenleger/in in accordance with the training regulations listed in paragraph 2 are on the apprenticeship in the teaching profession fully into account plate and Fliesenleger/in in accordance with this regulation.