329. Regulation of the Federal Minister for Social Affairs and consumer protection concerning the woman promotion plan of the Federal Ministry for Social Affairs and consumer protection
On the basis of section 11a of the federal equal treatment Act (B-GlBG), Federal Law Gazette No. 100/1993, as last amended by Federal Law Gazette I no. 82/2005, is prescribed:
Wife promotion plan of the Federal Ministry for Social Affairs and consumer protection
Table of contents
1. main piece - objectives and measures to achieve targets
Section 1 objectives 2. Measures to achieve targets
§ 2 equality and advancement of women as part of the organization development section 3 measures for the protection of the dignity in the workplace section 4 linguistic equality § 5 information work section 6 resources section 7 information rights 2. main piece - special support measures
1. measures to promote the reconciliation of work and family
§ 8 child care and/or part-time employment § 9 part-time employment and leadership section 10 childcare facilities 2. Measures in the field of education and training
§ 11 boost the proportion of women on the measures of the education and training section 12 special measures for service workers the usage / pay Group C/c and D/d or A3/v3, A4/v4 article 13 § 14 basic training management training article 15 lecturers and teaching materials 3. promotion of the professional rise
§ 16 career and career planning section 17 filling leadership positions 18 § improvement of internal information 4. promotion of the re-entry level
Article 19 information article 20 moving re-entry section 21 special training of the returners 5. Measures to increase the women share in commissions and advisory boards
Section 22 promote the involvement of women 6 entry into force
Article 23 entry into force investment targets to increase the female share
The Federal Ministry of Social Affairs and consumer protection is committed to an active policy of equal treatment.
1. main piece
Objectives and measures to achieve targets
§ 1. Objectives are to be achieved in the implementation of the women development plan:
1. equality of opportunity. Recognition of women as equivalent and equal partners in the world of work and a positive attitude towards the employment of women at all levels of the hierarchy.
2. awareness raising. Strengthen the self-confidence of women and to promote professional identity - increase the willingness to influence, shape, make decisions, take responsibility. As an opportunity for both sexes understand new ways of cooperation between women and men in the profession. The acceptance of the use of parental leave by men at the resort.
3. compensation of existing burdens. Create the conditions for the compatibility of family care obligations and professional interests through appropriate framework conditions to exclude care handicaps from scratch in.
4. information. Enhance communication through the establishment of an information network.
5. redistribution of power. Create conditions for equal participation of women in the decision-making structures in proportion to their share of employment. Increase the proportion of women in features, commissions, and committees.
6. control. Trends observed in the field of advancement of women and create corresponding through targeted information response opportunities.
2. measures to achieve targets
Equality and advancement of women as part of the organization development
2. (1) starting is by the highest management level to ensure equality of opportunity in the Federal Ministry of Social Affairs and consumer protection and to achieve equal treatment.
(2) the measures for the advancement of women such as such as the mentoring programme for women must be integrated into the system of human resources planning and human resources development.
(3) existing differences in the working conditions for men and women are due to human and organizational measures.
(4) the representatives of HR departments and all functional departments to support the measures, have to participate in the development of and to take over that role.
Measures for the protection of the dignity at work
Practices, which violate the dignity of women and men in the workplace, include § 3 (1) particularly derogatory remarks, bullying and sexual harassment.
(2) the employees are over the legal and other options, to defend themselves in sexual harassment and bullying, to inform.
Linguistic equal treatment
§ 4. All internal and external documents and other publications of the Department are to formulate gender meet. References are to use, what are the technical requirements to create in female or male form.
§ 5 (1) all - all new entrants - Mitarbeiter(n)/innen is noted to bring the woman promotion plan by the human resources department or Office management. The current wife promotion plan is to put in each Department for inspection and to publish in the intranet.
(2) in other publications of the Department especially in the employee/internal newspaper (Insider/in), questions of equal treatment according to space is to give.
(3) participation in information sessions of the compliance officer in the individual departments is the Mitarbeiter(n)/innen after consultation with the the Ellen head to enable.
(4) a / e solicitor as a representative of the employer for women and parents relevant legal issues (E.g. advice or information sheets on maternity protection, parental leave, care exemption, doctor visits with children, granting of Sonderurlauben, part-time work and their service -, besoldungs - and pension-legal consequences) must be made in the business division with these agendas is.
The legal wife funding bids and measures are § 6 (1) in the annual budget allocation as a planning and distribution-relevant aspects. Measures that counteract the under-representation or disadvantage of women, are preferred to schedule.
(2) the activities of the compliance officer and women's representative (contact women) in accordance with the B GlBG is part of their official duties. For the exercise of their activity the section lines, as well as the lines of the service authorities and bodies for this have to take care, that the necessary resources (computer, personnel, space and expenses) the compliance officer and the women's representative (contact women) available are made.
§ 7. In the Frauenförderungsplan following information rights are foreseen:
1. statistical data according to the regulation of the Federal Minister for women's Affairs to be included in the equal treatment reports statistical data, Federal Law Gazette No. 774/1993, until 1 October of every second year (of the Chairman of the Working Group for equality issues).
2. the training departments are committed to the management of statistical documents from which the proportion of women in the respective educational measures, as well as the number of training days - separately are shown by gender -.
3. until 1 October each year, the Education Department is a report including the annual statistics on the Working Group for equality issues of the Department at the request of the Working Group for Gleichbehandlungdurch to submit. This report has to emerge among others.: a) the suspected causes, if (§ 11 ABS. 3) the proportion of women provided for in the Frauenförderungsplan is not achieved.
b) support measures for women who have been placed on the part of the education departments;
(c) proposals for improving the situation;
d) form and content of the cooperation between mediations of individual departments and the responsible compliance officer and contact Mrs.
4. written information on scheduled trainings (at the competent compliance officer and contact Ms.), but not applications individual staff to external training.
5. written information on function calls: a) specification before clearance b) occupation of the appraisal Commission c) name and ranking the candidates according to decision of the Evaluation Commission to the competent compliance officer and her Deputy 6 report on measures taken to increase female share in applications until 1 October each year of the respective HR Department (to the competent compliance officer).
7. information on planned organizational changes (to the competent compliance officer).
8. information about planned renewal of permanent commissions (on the Chairman of the Working Group for equality issues).
9 information about planned temporary and permanent additions, service allocations and transfers (to the competent compliance officer and contact Ms.).
2. main piece
Special support measures
1. measures to promote the reconciliation of work and family
Child care duties and/or part-time employment
§ 8 (1) task of the supervisor is to meet that the tasks of the individual employees to cope with are usually in the normal working hours within the work planning of an organizational unit for this provision. Particular attention is to put on the corresponding reduction in the task panes when switching to part-time work.
(2) in the case of establishing meeting times, it is to be taken into consideration on the working hours of part-time workers and people with a (child) care duties. Sessions are to plan as far as possible in the long term and in time to announce to employees.
(3) the arrangement of official appointments, especially for overtime or additional work is on the temporal requirements arising from (child) care responsibilities, to take into account. It may adult no disadvantage for the staff from it.
(4) for the servants no disadvantage may arise from part-time employment.
(5) care responsibilities are primarily taken into account in the approval of telework.
Part-time work and leadership
§ 9. It the organisational conditions must be created, that management positions are accessible also part-time workers. Models of team work and project accountability in departments will be trialled (pilot projects to test new forms of substantive representation, internal communication processes and other conditions).
Child care facilities
§ 10 opportunities for cooperation with child care facilities close to the Department are to review and to provide the information.
2. measures in the field of education and training
Boost woman share in the education and training activities
§ 11 (1) item of the immediate supervisor is to inform their employees on related to the selection and training opportunities in a timely manner, to encourage them to participate and to propose concrete steps of training. The knowledge has proven to be.
(2) the mediations have to draw attention to their area of responsibility to appropriate internal and external training courses and the service workers.
(3) to promote women in those areas where they are under-represented, at least half of the seats for women is in the appropriate education and training opportunities to reserve; If women have logged enough and they correspond to the target group of this training. Offers, mainly targeted at employees in using groups, where the proportion of women is higher, are to feed according to this representation.
(4) the competent compliance officer is to involve prior to the survey of the training requirement. As well, the training officer of the individual departments should include the compliance officer and the women's representative.
5) seminars and training courses are offered if required by the Education Department with (childcare), or are also flexible solutions (E.g. childminders) (child) care to offer if otherwise a / e participant on education and training would be prevented. Individual events with childcare also during the summer holidays should be held if necessary.
(6) in the case of seminars at the place of employment, so as to bring the course times are to perform urgent social activities, eg, fetching the children from the kindergarten, in spite of the course visit.
(7) the participation of part-time training is to ensure the provision of appropriate framework conditions. It is to consider whether seminars and training for part-time employees in reinforced extent can be performed.
Special measures for service workers the use and remuneration groups C/c and D/d or A3/v3, A4/v4
§ 12 (1) courses for the usage / pay Group C/c and D/d or A3/v3 and A4/v4 increasingly to offer, the important content like E.g. communication, language skills and team work.
(2) these staff job satisfaction is to be increased by the following measures:
1. creation of more job satisfaction by getting to know the work processes and content, 2. participation ergonometrischer jobs and participation in the design of the working environment, 3. facilitate the working conditions and work processes through improved internal organization and information about rights and obligations.
Section 13 (1) within the framework of the basic introduction is to provide sufficient way the contact Ms. or the compliance officer, to imagine and to inform about the B GlBG and woman promotion plan.
(2) no basic introduction is performed in an Office, has to be the idea of contact women and the equality officer in another appropriate form.
Training for managers
Section 14 (1) managers and staff who are tasked with the organisation development measures have to inform about the B-GlBG and related issues of the advancement of women. These issues should be treated in the technical meetings of the HR personnel in light of recent events.
(2) in the leadership training of the Ministry, topics such as women's empowerment, federal equal treatment Act, service regulations, dealing with Mitarbeiter(n)/innen should be treated. Particular attention is to put to the delegation of responsibility and team work capability.
(3) for women in leadership positions, equal treatment and women's representative (how to contact with women), women in professional situations, you should enable the participation of individual supervision and coaching.
Lecturers and teaching materials
Section 15 (1) is aiming at increasing the proportion of women on the members in examination boards and speakers. Once a year a list of the speakers and Prüfer(n)/innen of the Department transmitted to the compliance officer. The competent compliance officer is included in the search for new speakers and Prüfer(n)/innen.
(2) the educational training seminars for lecturers are to expand the topics "hidden discrimination against women", "Equality" and "promotion of women in the education and training".
(3) curricula should contain any of the (indirect) wife discriminatory content and to expand women-specific topics.
3. professional promotion
Career and career planning
16. (1) the possibility of a phase of family should in the careers of both sexes equivalent incorporated and should lead to any restriction of career opportunities. The audit is family & professional development process for action to the reconciliation of family and working life in the fix to install ua. to increase the share of parental leave in the resort and to ensure the recognition of family competencies with employee/internal selections.
(2) a career and career planning seminar is at least once a year for women to do.
(3) advancement of women must apply not only in management positions, but on all organizational and hierarchical levels.
(4) the programme of mentoring for women is to implement in the entire Department.
(5) employees/conversation are also topics that concern women in particular - how about more flexible organisation of working time - to treat.
(6) the task of the / superiors it is to motivate also employees to take on management positions or to stimulate appropriate employees to participate in special training seminars and to promote it by transferring tasks in personal responsibility (project management).
(7) the participation of female (also part-time) servant leadership courses is to encourage, particularly in those areas where under-representation of women in the functions.
Filling leadership positions
Applicants that are not less suitable than the best competitors, prefers to order, if not outweigh the underlying reasons that have no central or directly discriminatory effect against applicants, in the person of a competitor are § 17 (1) in accordance with the specifications in the appendix for all functions.
(2) the advancement of women must start already at the cast of delegates. The tender of also these functions has to be carried out.
(3) the tender texts must be worded that specifically women to apply feel motivated. If affirmative action are according to the paragraphs 11 b and 11 c of B GlBG, is expressly to point out in the tenders.
(4) in the specification text are to call on candidates, to take a stand on issues of women's empowerment and equal treatment.
(5) be no applications from women, by the service authority to use appropriate measures to qualify and motivate women for taking leadership responsibility.
(6) criteria for job interviews are to create that they neither directly nor indirectly discriminate against women. There are also criteria such as E.g. social skills to attract to assess leadership.
(7) the commissions in accordance with competition law have to consult the competent compliance officer as a non-voting experts. Hearings are to hold in all cases.
(8) that are measures mentioned in paragraphs 1 to 7 at the request of the compliance officer in regular meetings between the compliance officer and HR managers to advise and to monitor their implementation.
Improvement of internal information
§ 18. To promote the mobility of employees and increasing the potential for interested applicants, all the possibilities of the internal Exchange of information to be used or made known.
4. promotion of the re-entry level
The employees are section 19 (1) to inform the competent personnel Department of all models of a flexible organisation of working time in the maternity-related. In particular, men on the legal possibilities of the use of parental leave or part-time parental leave are noted.
(2) in reporting the pregnancy, not later than four weeks before returning the officials of competent human resources or by her or her is already invite superiors to a conversation in which the future use will be clarified after returning.
(3) parental leave cheques are to inform, unless the training time after the cooling off period no later than in the context of re entry conversation (para. 2) by the Department of education about planned internal and external training courses.
Rolling back entry
§ 20. To enable a moving return especially in qualified areas with accompanying measures such as reorganization, appropriate reduction of the remit, staff/call.
Special training of the returners
The employees are to support § 21 (1) through the promotion of training during parental leave, and after returning for the rapid reintegration in their workplace
(2) the supervisor shall participate in a re entry seminar.
(3) returnees should preferably be admitted to training seminars.
(4) returnees also coaching and individual supervision is offered.
5. measures to increase the women share in commissions and advisory boards
Promote the involvement of women
§ 22 HR managers and supervisors have women who aim participation in commissions and advisory boards to promote.
6 entry into force
section 23. This Regulation shall enter into force January 1, 2008.