188. Regulation of the Federal Minister for Home Affairs, modifies the Aliens Police Act regulation
On the basis of the Aliens Police Act 2005 (FPG), Federal Law Gazette I no. 100, as last amended by Federal Law Gazette I no. 4/2008, is - in terms of § 30 para 3 in agreement with the Federal Minister for European and international affairs - prescribed:
The regulation of the Federal Minister of the Interior on the implementation of the Aliens Police Act 2005 (Fremdenpolizeigesetz - implementing regulation - FPG-DV), Federal Law Gazette II No. 450/2005, is amended as follows:
1. the promulgation clause is as follows:
"On the basis of the Aliens Police Act 2005 (FPG), Federal Law Gazette I no. 100, I no. is amended by the Federal Act Federal Law Gazette 4/2008, - in terms of sections 17, para 3, prescribed 28 para of 2 and 30 para 3 in agreement with the Federal Minister for European and international affairs -:"
2. in article 3, the word order is "Official Journal of the European Communities No. L 164/1995" by the phrase "OJ No. L 164 of the 14.07.1995 p. 1, as last amended by Regulation (EC) no 1791/2006, OJ No. L 363 of 20.12.2006 S. 1 "replaced.
3. the introductory phrase in article 5, paragraph 1 is as follows:
"From the visa obligation nationals of third countries are lit, the holders of diplomatic passports, service -, Office - and special passport within the meaning of article 4 para 1. of Regulation (EC) No. are 539/2001 for establishing the list of third countries whose nationals must be, at the crossing of the external borders in possession of a visa, as well as the list of third countries whose nationals exempt from the visa requirement, OJ No L 81 of the 21.03.2001, as last amended by Regulation (EC) No 1932/2006, OJ Excluding the No. L 405 of 30.12.2006, p. 23, for the duration of a journey"
4. § 5 paragraph 2 No. 2 is:
"2. as ship personnel on ships if they are registered in a Danube boatmen card and the crew list and the ship or the port (§ 2 Z 20 of the Shipping Act, Federal Law Gazette I no. 62/1997 idF BGBl I no. 123/2005) not leave."
5. in paragraph 6, the phrase is "Ordinance of the Federal Minister of the Interior regarding the form and content of the passports and passport dentures, BGBl. No. 861/1995 amended regulation BGBl. II No 6 / 2002" by the phrase "Passport Regulation (PassV), Federal Law Gazette No. 861/1995, as last amended by the regulation BGBl. II No. 222/2006" replaced.
6. in paragraph 7, the phrase "decision of the representatives of the Governments of the Member States of 25 June 1996 establishing a return card (96/409/CFSP), OJ in the Council is No. L 168 of the 6.7.1996 p. 4 "by the phrase"decision 96/409/CFSP establishing a return card, OJ No L 168 of the 06.07.1996 p. 4, as last amended by decision 2006/881/CFSP, OJ No. L 363 of 20.12.2006 S. 422 "replaced.
7 article 12 together with the header is omitted.
8. the previous section 13 is paragraph labeled "section 12" and the following paragraph 3 is added:
"No. 188/2008, become II (3) sections 3, 5, 6, 7 and 12 and the promulgation clause as amended by the Ordinance of the Federal Minister for inner BGBl. at the end of the day of the by-laws in force; at the same time the previous article 12 together with the header override occurs."