200th regulation of the Federal Minister for health, family and youth about FH Bachelor's degree programmes for training in the general health and nursing (University of applied sciences health- and nursing education Ordinance FH-GuK-AV)
On the basis of § 28 ABS. 3 health and nursing law - GuKG, Federal Law Gazette I no. 108/1997, as last amended by Federal Law Gazette I no. 57/2008, is prescribed:
Table of contents
Profile of qualifications and training
§ 1 qualification profile section 2 minimum requirements for the training section 3 design training - professional principles article 4 design training - didactical principles 2 section
Minimum requirements for the training partners
§ 5 minimum requirements to the students section 6 minimum requirements for the teaching staff § 7 minimum requirements for the internship manual systems
Appendix 1 expertise annex 2 Sozialkommunikative competence and self-competence plant 3 scientific competence Appendix 4 minimum content of education in the general health and nursing Appendix 5 minimum requirements for practical training 1 section
Profile of qualifications and training
§ 1 (1) in the framework of University of applied sciences Bachelor for training in the general health and nursing have the graduates to acquire the following skills profile:
1. professional competence in accordance with Appendix 1, 2. social communicative competence and self-competence in annex 2 and 3. scientific competence in accordance with Appendix 3.
(2) within the framework of a University of applied sciences Bachelor for training in the general health and nursing a locational priorities provided is allowed that the transfer of competences in accordance with annexes 1 to 3 according to the appropriate taxonomy levels is ensured.
Minimum requirements for the training
2. (1) has to be at least three years and a hours extent of 4600 hours duration for the theoretical and practical training in the general health and nursing. The practical training has to be at least 2300 hours.
(2) an hour during the theoretical training must include 45 minutes and one training hour 60 minutes. A training course has to include at least 160 hours in a training area.
(3) in the case of the training referred to in article 1, paragraph 1 No. 1 to 3 are the minimum content of education to implement in accordance with Appendix 4, as well as the minimum requirements for training in internship places in accordance with annex 5.
(4) the minimum content of the training referred to in annex 4 and the minimum requirements for training in internship places in accordance with annex 5 correspond to the content of annex V, point 5.2.1. "training program for nurses and nurses, who are responsible for the general care" of Directive 2005/36/EC on the recognition of professional qualifications, OJ No L 255 of 30 09 2005, S. 22, as last amended by Directive 2006/100/EC adapting certain directives in the field of freedom of movement on the occasion of the accession of Bulgaria and Romania, OJ No. L 363 of 20 12 2006, p. 141.
Design of training - technical principles
§ 3 (1) the design of training in the general health and nursing is based on professional principles in accordance with paragraph 2 to be.
(2) the health and nursing is a personal and population-based services, whose offering focuses on the changing health needs, based on the health, sickness and nursing spectrum as well as the maintenance history. The health and nursing
1 is aimed at different audiences, sick and healthy people of all ages including infants, children, adolescents, adults and elderly people, people with temporary or permanent malfunctioning or damage, families, family-like communities and on communities and the population at large;
2. focuses on the need for care and the need for care of the respective target groups in different ages and stages of development and stages of life.
3. impact health, preventive, curative, modern, supporting, accompanying and palliative;
4. handle in addition to immediate patient, client - and customer-related tasks (primary task field) and organisational (secondary duties) and company-related tasks (tertiary task field);
5. is acute or chronic health problems as well as somatic or mental complaints in particular stationary, stationary part, outpatient and mobile working.
6 is characterized a holistic perspective that leads that nursing and therapeutic strategies and interventions related to physical, mental, emotional, socio-cultural and economic needs, circumstances, aspects, lifestyles and preferences of the target group and their environment and respect religious and spiritual needs;
7 takes into account and uses the aspect of the relationship between the individual and the caregiver. Affection, appreciation, empathy and intuition be used deliberately to allow in particular the development of resources, positively influence the recovery process and helping to deal with situation;
8 takes place in intra - and inter professional collaboration with health professionals, social care professions and other professions;
9. in cooperation with lay workers who, assures the quality of care;
10 held konzept - and theories based on scientific findings and technical principles.
Design of training - teaching principles
§ 4 (1) in the design of training in the general health and nursing is to ensure that scientifically - and practice-oriented learning in the context of training is an open process, the following principles in particular, training and learning are to be based:
1 situation and action orientation, thus the health and nursing, as well as their professional and field of action is starting and reference point for the processing of topics, questions and problems in education.
2. PBL learning, theory-guided analysis and individual understanding of case handling of problem in maintenance enables and promoted.
3. self-organized, self-directed and independent learning, so that a contribution to individual responsibility in the care to the autonomous knowledge acquisition and the principle of lifelong learning.
4. exemplary learning to give preference to the development and understanding of basic principles and basic knowledge compared to the many superficial knowledge.
5. promotion of key qualifications in the areas of social communication and methodological competence and self-competence as a prerequisite for the situation-appropriate application of technical and interdisciplinary knowledge in the professional fields of action including situational leadership skills in interpersonal relationships.
6 work in teams and groups, in particular skills and techniques practiced as well as attitudes, attitudes, perspectives, action patterns and experiences can be reflected and made available for further learning.
7 a corresponding advance training skill training (E.g. Skillslab, teaching station) has practical training to go to ensure basic practical skills in patient safety.
8. each other based on entanglement of theoretical and practical training in accordance with the didactic principle "from the simple to the complex".
9 implementation of internship-accompanying measures to support the transfer of theory practice, reflection and editing by practical experience, in particular in the form of learning groups locally, Intervision, supervision or technical supervision.
10 evaluation methods that are in accordance with the selected training and learning strategies and can assess the individual achievement of competence and check.
(2) the planning, organization, implementation and evaluation of practical training at the internship positions are in particular the following principles to apply training and learning strategies:
1. the students is as an intern /-in in the care team to integrate and has direct contact with the respective target group of health and nursing.
2. the practice oriented is continuously and building supports, reflects, strengthened and deepened.
3. the competence acquisition in the context of practical training in accordance with annex 5 is documented by the students in a standardized training log. This avoided personal data and documented the acquired competences in anonymised form.
4. the competence acquisition in the context of individual internships and its documentation are to be judged.
5. the successful completion of all internships is a prerequisite for admission to the examination before.
6. a sufficient number of technically suitable internship placements in the stationary, part of inpatient, outpatient and mobile area is to ensure through appropriate agreements (cooperation agreements).
The professional competence of an internship position is given, when providing the expertise provided for each internship is guaranteed.
8. the structural suitability of an internship position is given, if it has the required qualitative and quantitative personnel and cause equipment providing the necessary skills to the students. In particular, it is ensured that a members/r of the upmarket service for health and nursing or another competent person in accordance with a maximum of two trainees at the same time instructs § 7 during the entire internship and continuously supervised (training key 1:2).
9. the suitability of an internship position in regard to safety and health at work is given, when available and appropriate measures are taken the facilities corresponding to the cutting edge of technology and the knowledge in the field of organising work to prevent health risks and accidents at work.
10. the manual within the framework of the practical training at the placement is in agreement and under continuous feedback with the respective Faculty of the Polytechnic Bachelor. She needed a pedagogical didactic preparation, implementation, follow-up, reflection, and evaluation.
11. the quality assurance for every aspect involved in the practical training is the head of studies in collaboration with the internships.
Minimum requirements for the training partners
Minimum requirements for students
5. requirement for admission to a University Bachelor's degree for the training in the general health and nursing is occupational and Health Fitness required for the exercise of the profession of, as well as the trust. The existence of these conditions can be checked in a standardized recording methods.
Minimum requirements for teachers
6. (1) teachers of professional and care-specific parts of the theoretical training at a University of applied sciences Bachelor's degree for the training in the general health and nursing are to attract persons subject to paragraph 2, the
1. a professional qualifications for general health and nursing can prove, at least two years experience in the general health and nursing can demonstrate 2. and 3. pedagogical didactic are suitable for communicating the content of this training.
(2) teaching staff for the professional and care-specific parts of the theoretical training in the field of children's and youth care and psychiatric health and nursing are to attract people, as the
1 have permission to exercise the corresponding special task, can demonstrate at least two years professional experience in the corresponding special task 2 and 3 educational didactic are suitable for communicating the content of this training.
(3) the teaching staff of the medical parts of theoretical training in a University Bachelor's degree for the training in the general health and nursing must the training as a physician, in the pharmacological field as a doctor or pharmacist /-in, have completed and pedagogically didactically to be suitable for providing the education content.
(4) in addition, people can be used as a lecturer in a Polytechnic Bachelor's degree for the training in the general health and nursing that are suitable on the basis of their relevant qualifications, experience and didactical aptitude for the mediation of special parts of the theoretical training.
Minimum requirements for the internship instructions
§ 7. The internship Guide for training at the internship positions in accordance with Appendix 5 has in nursing-specific internships by members of the upscale service for health and nursing, be carried out by competent persons in other areas of the internship. The people intended for the internship instructions must
1 have an at least two years professional experience in a field relevant to the specific internship and 2 pedagogically didactically for communicating the competences to be acquired in the respective internship be suitable.