132. Regulation of the Federal Minister of economy, family and youth and the Federal Minister of agriculture and forestry, environment and water management, with the regulation concerning statistics of use of the goods is changed in the manufacturing field (good usage statistics - regulation)
On the basis of §§ 4-10 and 30 of the Federal Statistics Act 2000, Federal Law Gazette I no. 163/1999, as last amended by the Federal Act Federal Law Gazette I no. 92/2007, is in agreement with the Chancellor ordered:
The regulation of the Federal Minister for Economics and labour and the Federal Minister of agriculture and forestry, environment and water management on the statistics of the use of goods in the producing area (good usage statistics regulation), Federal Law Gazette II No. 349/2003, is amended as follows:
1. paragraph 1:
§ 1. The Federal Agency has to fulfil the obligations of in Austria on Basic Statistics Austria (Federal Agency)
Regulation (EC) 1099/2008 on energy statistics in accordance with this regulation, carry out surveys and relevant statistics relating to good use in the "manufacturing sector" to create no. of 2223/96 on the European system of accounts at national and regional level in the European Community, 2. Regulation (EC)."
2. § 3 para 1 to 3 are:
"Are (1) statistical units within the meaning of this Regulation:"
1. company as single and multiple operating companies (legal entities) and enterprises (technical units) in accordance with articles 1 and 2 of Regulation (EEC) no 696/93 on the statistical units for the observation and analysis of the economy in the community, 2. working groups and 3. establishments within the meaning of section 2 of the Corporation Tax Act 1988, as long as these entrepreneurs in the sense of § 2 para 3 of the VAT Act 1994 are , as well as waterworks, slaughterhouses, institutions to the waste disposal and the removal of water and waste, which are operated by public authorities, the economic activity according to the sections B to F according to § 4 paragraph 5 of the Federal Statistics Act 2000 in the Federal Statistics Austria set up under the Internet address www.statistik.at published classification of economic activities - ÖNACE 2008 or service associated with this activity independently and , perform regularly and with the intention to achieve a yield or other economic advantage.
(2) the location of the statistical unit is the classification of their economic activity basically by assigning the respective activities to the sections B to F of the ÖNACE by location, 2008.
(3) single operating companies are companies that run multiple businesses (technical units). companies that are only an operation (a professional unit) and multiple operating companies"
3. paragraph 5 deleted § 3.
4. § 4 para 1 No. 3 is:
"3. the employed in the production process a. amount and value (actual consumption) of energy sources, b. quantity and value (actual consumption) operating, raw, basic and auxiliary materials and semi-finished products and finished products intended for the installation, classified according to individual types according to which in the Federal Statistics Austria set up and at the Internet address www.statistik.at directory GV good usage (GV-GES) published as amended for the reporting period." The outline of each type in the GV-GES has been specifying individual or aggregate positions in the annex of to Regulation (EC) No. 451 / 2008 listed goods to be."
5. § 4 par. 2 the following paragraph 3 is added:
"(3) excluded from the collection of the characteristics referred to in paragraph 1 No. 3 lit. b are statistical units in accordance with article 3, paragraph 1, who independently and regularly with the intention to achieve a yield or other economic advantage carry out an economic activity in accordance with the sections 37 and 39, as well as the groups 38.1 and 38.2 41.1 - of the ÖNACE 2008 or service associated with this business."
6. in article 6, Nos. 1 and 2 are the phrase "an economic output of more than 7.49 million euros" by the phrase "an economic output of 10 million euros and more" in paragraph 1 and in paragraph 4 the phrase "Partnerships of under commercial law" replaced by the phrase "registered partnerships".
7 paragraph 8 section 1:
"(1) the respondents pursuant to section 6 para 4 are required to submit these for the reporting period expired in the year 2008 until June 30, 2009 and subsequently until 31 May of the year of the Federal Agency at the address indicated on the survey form following the reporting period and fully and to the best of our knowledge to fill out the survey forms submitted by the Federal".
8 paragraph 10 section 1:
"(1) the Federal Agency has the results of good usage statistics at the latest nine months after the date laid down in article 8 para 1 in the outline to departments listed in annex to Regulation (EC) No. 451/2008 (good approach) as well as to make available to departments of the ÖNACE 2008 (activity approach) the public free of charge on the Internet."
9. in § 10 par. 2 of the reference is "according to the annex to Regulation (EEC) No 3696/93" by reference "listed in annex to Regulation (EC) No. 451/2008" replaced.
10 section 12 is eliminated; § 11 following sections 12 and 13 together with the headings are added:
"Final and transitional provisions
§ 12. Sections 1 to 4, 6 and 10 in the version of regulation BGBl. II Nr 349/2003 find on the reporting periods including the calendar or fiscal year 2007 application.
§ 13. As far as other legislation is referenced in this regulation, these are to be applied in the following version:
1. Regulation (EC) No. of 2223/96 on the European system of accounts at national and regional level in the European Community, OJ No. L 310 of 30.11.1996 pp. 1, as last amended by Regulation (EC) no 1392/2007, OJ No. L 324, December 10, 2007 p. 1;
2. Regulation (EC) no 1099/2008 on energy statistics, OJ No. L 304 of 14.11.2008 p. 1;
3. Regulation (EEC) no 696/93 on the statistical units for the observation and analysis of the economy in the community, OJ No. L 76 of the 30.3.1993 p. 1, as amended by Regulation (EC) No 1882/2003, OJ No. L 284 of 31.10.2003 p. 1;
4. Regulation (EC) No. 451/2008 establishing a new statistical classification of products by activity (CPA) and repealing Council Regulation (EEC) No 3696/93, OJ No. L 145 of 4.6.2008 p. 65;
5. Act, Federal Law Gazette No. 401/1988, as last amended by the by-laws Federal Law Gazette I no. 81/2008;
6 Umsatzsteuergesetz 1994 (UStG), BGBl. No 663/1994, as last amended by Federal Law Gazette I no. 140/2008;
"7 regulation of the Federal Minister for Economics and labour and the Federal Minister of agriculture and forestry, environment and water management concerning short-term statistics in the producing area, BGBl. II No 210/2003, as last amended by regulation BGBl. II Nr 315/2007."
11. the plant is not necessary.