416. Regulation of the Federal Agreement Office in the Federal Ministry of labour, Social Affairs and consumer protection, the minimum wage rate for home Besorgerin for Vorarlberg is set with the
The Federal Agreement official at the Federal Ministry of labour, Social Affairs and consumer protection is in accordance with section 22 paragraph 1 Labor Constitutional Act, BGBl. No. 22 / 1974, as amended by Federal Law Gazette I no. 74/2009 authorised, to set the minimum wage at the request of a collective agreement-capable body, if no collective agreement is in effect for the sector concerned.
The Federal Agreement official at the Federal Ministry of labour, Social Affairs and consumer protection has set below minimum wage rate decision of December 1, 2009, after a Senate hearing:
Minimum wage rate
for House Besorgerin - Vorarlberg
1. space: for the Federal Province of Vorarlberg.
2. personally: for the caretaker, on which the caretaker law, BGBl. No. 16/1970, applies and whose employer,
which are not members of a collective agreement enabled Corporation in its capacity as an employer of House besorgern or
If they acquire the ability of collective agreement after entry into force of the minimum wage tariff or join a collective agreement enabled Corporation, as long as they no collective agreement; completes
3. Professional: only for other activities of the persons referred to in no. 2 in the sense of § 12 para 1 of the caretaker law.
Services according to § 4 para 3 of the caretaker law
§ 2. Related to home work remuneration where this additional charge composed of the sum for the living space, other premises, pavements and other walk-in areas of wound care is due to the caretaker in addition to the remuneration, which is secured to him on the basis of §§ 7 para 1 and 12 of the caretaker law, following on one.
1 one more time per the simple charge: a) repair, attaching a heat or sound insulation of a courtyard facade (or rear) or alley facade (or front). A surcharge of 75% should be given in the presence of increased House Windows.
(b) in the case of coloring of the staircase House, where, if there are several stairwells and only one of them be painted out on this aliquot share goes to. A surcharge of 75% should be given in the presence of increased House Windows.
(c) in the case of repair, attaching a heat or sound insulation of the remaining facades in general renovation.
(d) in the case of laying a continuous riser under plaster (each crack), provided that this is not at the same time performed with the coloring of the staircase House. When laying a pipeline for individual floors or stairs to the aliquot part.
(e) in the case of installation of lifts (for any factoring analog as lit. b).
f) at window replacement or repair (for any factoring analog as lit. b).
(g) in the case of roof repair or removal (for any factoring analog as lit. b).
2. the payment of the remuneration for work has after no. 1, if the work were done within a period of two months, to stand whose height relative to the total duration of work monthly in hindsight by installment payments, after its conclusion, in the other case has to be made.
3. the payment of the fee has after no. 1 be apportioned immediately to take place when the caretaker service before completing all repair and cleaning work was terminated.
4. for cleaning garbage pit areas and populate and replacing the garbage cans, as well as for the cleaning of waste places deserve a monthly flat rate, is to calculate the amount according to the actual work performance and on the basis of the total stipulated under sub-para. 5.
5. for extraordinary work to an hourly wage of €7.92. This fee is to settle, so in hindsight, that the work done in the previous month to pay off 10 of the next month are at the latest. This hourly rate applies only insofar as not in the minimum wage tariff of the Federal Agreement Office for the care and operation of equipment and facilities on premises (houses with apartments and other premises), M 9/2009/XXVI/99/9, other fee rates are set.
6. for cleaning an Abortes used by the house parties, €19.45 fees monthly by each of these parties.
For the cleaning of toilets in laundry rooms, €49.23 charges per month.
7 a lump sum of €52,09 deserves per elimination for an agreed cleaning pollution-causing particular disgust (in particular blood, urine, feces, vomit).
8 according to Nos. 1, 4, 5, 6 and 7, the penalty applicable pursuant to section 8 of the caretaker law is then added the fee if it is cleaning.
9 to the extraordinary cleaning work is to be performed after Nos. 1, 4 and 5 on a Sunday or public holiday for special reasons, an additional charge of €7.92 per hour is due to for that purpose.
10 deserves for agreed on that in the section 4 para 4 caretaker law beyond compulsory attendance a hourly rate of €5.48. On Sundays and public holidays, this salary increases to €10.96.
11. for the care of a mechanical laundry room with up to four machines (washing machines, drying machines, Ironing machines, etc.) fees per laundry room €44,69 per month; the same reward to mutatis mutandis for rooms where only drying or Ironing machines etc are installed. For the care of a mechanical laundry room with more than four machines to the double charge. A collection for the use of equipment is performed by the supervisor, a fee of 5% of the collected amount is also due.
§ 3. For the cleaning of sidewalks and other walk-in areas, unless they are included not in the calculation of remuneration according to § 7 paragraph 5 of the caretaker law, the applicable remuneration fixed by the Governor are entitled to per square metre of pavement or surface.
§ 4 caretaker which are entrusted with the collection of the interest received from the collected amount 1% monthly.
Holiday allowance and Weihnachtsremuneration
§ 5. The under § 1 Z 2 named persons fees each year also a holiday allowance in the amount of the total fee due for the month of May and a Weihnachtsremuneration in the amount of the total fee due for the month of November. but at least a holiday allowance and a Weihnachtsremuneration in the amount of one-twelfth of the annual salary attributable to this activity.
The holiday allowance is at the start of the holiday, but at the latest until 30 June to pay the Weihnachtsremuneration no later than November 30 of each year.
Starts or ends the employment relationship during the calendar year, as holiday allowance and Weihnachtsremuneration fees according to the period of service in this calendar year proportionally.
More favourable agreements existing § 6 are not affected by these minimum wage rate.
Linguistic equal treatment
§ 7. As far as personal names only in the male form listed, these relate to women and men in the same way. When applied to certain persons, the respective gender-specific form is to use.
§ 8. This minimum wage changes, the minimum wage rate of 17 November 2008 Zl. 58/BEA/2008-5 (M 12/2008/XXVI/99/8) and comes into force on January 1, 2010.