122. Regulation of the Federal Minister for agriculture and forestry, environment and water management concerning the statistics on the structure of agricultural holdings and on agricultural production methods in the year 2010
On the basis of the articles 4 to 11 and § 32 para 4 No. 1 of the Federal Statistics Act 2000, Federal Law Gazette I no. 163/1999, as last amended by Federal Law Gazette I no. 125/2009 is in agreement with the Federal Chancellor, in terms of section 13 also in agreement with the Federal Minister of finance and in terms of article 12 on the basis of § 3 of the LFBIS Act, BGBl. No. 448 / 1980, last amended by federal law BGBl. No. 505 / 1994 , decreed:
Arrangement for the compilation of statistics
§ 1. The Federal Statistics Austria (Federal Agency) has to fulfil the obligations of in Austria on the basis of Regulation (EC) No. 1166/2008 on farm structure surveys and the survey on agricultural production methods and repealing Council Regulation (EEC) No 571/88, OJ No. L 321 of December 1, 2008, p. 14, carry out surveys in accordance with this regulation and to create statistics on the basis of the data collected up to March 31, 2013.
Statistical units, population
2. (1) statistical units are agricultural holdings within the meaning of article 2 lit. of Regulation (EC) No. 1166/2008, the one of the following thresholds reach:
1. a hectare of agricultural land;
2. 25 ar purchase wine-growing area;
3. 15 ar intensively used Baumobstfläche or 10 ar intensively used berries, strawberry, vegetable, hop -, flowers - or ornamental surface or REB -, forestry or tree school area.
4. a predominantly ar professional greenhouses (cloches, high glass, low glass); managed
5. livestock with three cattle, 5 pigs, ten sheep or ten goats or at least 100 of poultry of all kinds.
(2) statistical units are also forestry holdings with at least three hectares of forest area.
Dates, reference periods
3. (1) when deadlines apply:
1. 1 April 2010 with regard to the characteristics in accordance with Annex I point 3.
2. 15th May 2010 with regard to the characteristics in accordance with Annex I point 1.3.1, as well as annex II lit. A, points 2, 3 and 5 to 7 and 3. 31 October 2010 in terms of all other survey characteristics.
(2) as reference periods:
1. 1st November 2009 to 31st October 2010 with regard to the characteristics in accordance with Annex I except point 1.3.2., 2, 5, 6 and 8, point 8.3. and 8.8.1, 2.
1 January 2008 to 31 December 2010 with regard to the characteristics in accordance with Annex I point 7, 8.3 and 8.8.1, 3rd calendar year 2009 with regard to the characteristics in accordance with annex II point 8 and 4 calendar year 2010 with regard to the characteristics in accordance with annex II point 1, 4, 9 and 10, as well as with regard to the characteristics in accordance with Annex I point 3 if at one cattle shut end up operating at the date April 1, 2010 no animal of the held species exists.
Kind of survey, survey characteristics
The data collection characteristics according to annex I and annex II are § 4 (1) to collect personal data in the way of the Census as follows:
1. the characteristics in accordance with Annex I point 1.1. and 2.9.1. by drawing up statistics, 2. the characteristics in accordance with Annex I point 1.3, 2.1 to 2.9, 3.2. and 7 by pulling administrative data the Agrarmarkt Austria, 3. the characteristics in accordance with Annex I point 3.1, 3.3 to 3.8. by pulling administrative data of the Federal Ministry of health and 4. the other characteristics through questioning of statistical units.
(2) as far as the survey referred to in paragraph 1 Z 1-3 by obtaining statistical or administrative data is not possible in individual cases, the survey must be done through survey of statistical units.
Carrying out the survey
§ 5. For the survey referred to in section 4, paragraph 2, the Federal Agency has to create uniform survey documentation (electronic questionnaire with explanatory notes) and to provide these to the respondents.
Section 6 (1) in the surveys is information disclosure in accordance with § 9 of the Federal Statistics Act 2000.
(2) to exchange the information that natural and legal persons and registered partnerships are committed, operate a statistical unit in its own name.
(3) to the information in the form of a reasoned empty message those natural and legal persons and registered partnerships are committed in addition, either run an operation to not meet the requirements pursuant to section 2 or you have abandoned the operation.
Duty of the respondents
§ 7. The respondents have their information in time to make fully and to the best of our knowledge. The information may be made at any time within a period to be determined by the community directly by information at the community or four weeks by the respondents themselves electronically in the questionnaire entered and sent the Federal Agency.
Cooperation obligations of municipalities
8. (1) the municipalities in their area of effect is a statistical unit, are obliged to cooperate in the survey referred to in paragraph 2.
(2) the communities have in the case of direct information part of the municipality in the survey to, by electronically entering the results of oral questioning of the respondents in the questionnaire by the Mayor used counting bodies. The electronic transmission of the completed questionnaires to the Federal Agency is to complete by March 31, 2011.
(3) the obligation to cooperate extends also to the implementation of the survey of respondents announced in accordance with section 9.
Other duties to cooperate
§ 9 former managers (farmer) statistical units are obliged to participate in the determination of the new statistical information providers pursuant to section 6 para 2 by the Federal agency or by the municipality.
Information on disclosure requirements
§ 10. The Federal Agency has the respondents about the consequences in accordance with section 66 of the Federal Statistics Act 2000 denial of information and knowingly incomplete or not the best knowledge to instruct relevant information.
Cooperation obligations of the holders of administrative data
§ 11. At the request of the Federal Agency the data within four weeks of the Federal Agency shall be free of charge and on an electronic data carrier.
Data transmission in the LFBIS
§ 12. The Federal Agency has to transmit individual data determined in accordance with § 4 the Federal Ministry of agriculture and forestry, environment and water management for inclusion in the agricultural and forestry business information system (LFBIS).
Cost compensation and reimbursement of costs
13. (1) it is the communities a cost compensation for participating in the survey of 5.70 euros depending on collected statistical unit granted.
(2) the Federal Minister for agriculture and forestry, environment and water management is the Federal Agency in the first quarter of 2011 a reimbursement of costs pursuant to § 32 para 4 No. 1 of the Federal Statistics Act in the amount of 820.000,--euro.
§ 14. The regulation occurs at the end of 31 December 2013 override.