189. Decree of the Federal Minister for economy, family and youth of the vocational training in the teaching of oberteilherrichter (stone/in training regulations)
On the basis of articles 8 and 24 of the vocational training Act, Federal Law Gazette No. 142/1969, as last amended by the Federal Act Federal Law Gazette I no. 82/2008, is prescribed:
1. (1) the teaching of oberteilherrichter is decorated with an apprenticeship of three years.
(2) the terms in this Regulation include the male and female form each.
§ 2. Through the vocational training in teaching and in the vocational school, the apprentice trained in the teaching of oberteilherrichter should be enabled to be able to perform the following activities independently, professionally and independently:
1. selecting and testing of natural stones and art stones, 2. reading and applying technical documentation such as hollow by sketches, drawings, operating instructions, etc., as well as creating sketches and drawings, 3. manipulating natural stone and artificial stone (saws, columns, cutting, milling, grinding, polishing) manually and with machines for the design of levels, and curved surfaces and angles, slants, notches, recesses , Holes, chamfers and curves using computer-aided machines, 4. designing fonts, ornaments and symbols, 5. laying of slabs, tiles and tiles, 6 offset of staircases, window and door frames and cladding of natural stone and artificial stone, 7 figures, manufacture and placement of monuments, 8 performing quality checks on workpieces, 9 perform of the work, taking into account the relevant security regulations, and environmental standards.
§ 3 (1) for the training in the teaching of oberteilherrichter sets the following profession. The specified skills and knowledge are starting to give graduates the apprentice to carry out qualified activities on behalf of the career profile that includes in particular independent planning, performing, check and optimize at the latest in the specified year.
1st year of training
2. year of apprenticeship
3rd year of training
Knowledge of the operational and legal form of the institution
Knowledge of the organizational structure and the roles and responsibilities of each operating area
Introduction to the tasks, industry position, and the offer of the teaching
Knowledge of the market position and the customer base of the institution
Knowledge of the planning and preparatory work
Performing the work planning; Set of steps, work equipment and working methods
Knowledge of ergonomic workplace design
Customizable behavior and customer-oriented communication (E.g. conducting consultations, support of customers, handling of complaints)
Handling; Waiting for care and maintenance to use tools, machines, devices, devices, equipment and work AIDS
Knowledge of plant - and AIDS their properties, uses, supply and processing options, as well as their proper storage
Knowledge of the structure and function of conventional and programmable machines (E.g. sawing and milling machines)
Knowledge of the trade and industry-standard material names and terminology
Knowledge of the styles of different epochs
Basic knowledge of harmful influences (moisture, heat, Frost) on natural stone and artificial stone and the measures for their prevention
Basic knowledge of extraction or of degradation of natural stone and the mining techniques used and the safety precautions to be observed
Note of the selection, input control, transport and storage of natural stone and artificial stone
Note of the error and the error-detection of raw blocks and plant stones
Detection of errors of raw blocks and plant stones
Order selection and check of natural stone and artificial stone
Manufacture of Waag cracks as well as measuring, marking and tearing of forms
Read and apply technical documentation such as sketches, drawings, user manuals, etc.
Creating sketches and drawings
Basic knowledge of relevant policies, editing notes and instructions
Basic skills in materials processing (E.g., metal, plastic) by hand and using machines and devices
Parts of raw blocks by columns
Participation in setting up and operating of machines (E.g. sawing and milling machines)
Setup and operation (also by computer-aided) machines (E.g. sawing and milling machines)
Edit making hollow and convex surfaces of natural stone and artificial stones such as manufacture of surfaces by hand and with hand-guided machines, grinding and polishing of surfaces manually and with machines that manufacture single - and multi-main-stones,
Manipulating natural stone and artificial stones (E.g. to personalise surfaces) using computer-based machines
Manufacture of MITRE and bevel
Manufacture of notches, recesses and bores
End machining of workpieces by chamfering and to work by curves
Note of the fonts, ornaments and symbols
Manufacture of in-depth and sublime writings, ornaments and symbols with different techniques
Fonts and symbols draw and transfer with stencils
Dyeing and gilding of stone writings and addition of metal fonts
Manufacture of the surfaces by milling, E.g.
Manufacture, fitting and fixing of inserts
Basic knowledge of the vault, archery, visible surfaces and natural stone masonry
Basic knowledge of making concrete (E.g. mortar, cement types), art stones and terrazzo, as well as the manufacture of formwork and reinforcement
Inspection and preparation of surfaces as well as manufacture of mortars
Participation in the laying of slabs and tiles on walls and floors in different techniques and subsequent Grouting
Laying of slabs and tiles on walls and floors in different techniques and then Grouting
Knowledge of the connection (E.g. clamps, dowels) and anchoring techniques, as well as the surfaces
Create profiles by creating templates and transmit the forms, works by folding, bevel and round profile elements, composite profiles, to - and running dead profiles, as well as profiles on curved surfaces
Moving staircases, window and door frames
Inspection and preparation (installation of insulating materials) of substrates, as well as how to prepare fasteners, fittings and connections
Moving parts (such as E.g. wall cladding) and facade elements and subsequent Grouting
Design of monuments according to customer requirements, including the use of company-specific graphics software
Manufacture of monuments in different rock types and techniques
Placement of monuments
Knowledge of the translation service and preservation of buildings, building parts and monuments of stone
Control and verification of the work carried out, as well as detecting and repairing defects
Material packaging and storage of the products
Advising clients with respect to the design or maintenance of products
Knowledge of the operation of the lifting and handling equipment (forklifts, cranes), as well as their maintenance and servicing, taking into account the threat posed by these institutions
Handling with lifting and handling equipment (forklifts, cranes), taking into account the threat posed by these institutions
Participation in setting up and securing sites
Setting up and securing sites
Knowledge of manufacturing (setting up, operating, carrying off maintain,) of substructures of all kinds, as well as establish simple frameworks
Knowledge and application of operation-specific hard - and software
Knowledge of quality assurance including complaints and implementation of company-specific, quality assurance measures
Basic knowledge of the operating costs, their influence and their effects
Knowledge content and aim of the training as well as significant relevant training opportunities
The measures relevant to the profession and regulations to protect of the environment: basic knowledge of operational measures for the sensible use of energy in terms of job-related work; Basic knowledge of the residues covered work relating to job-related and their separation, recycling and disposal of waste
Knowledge of the relevant safety regulations, in particular over the fire, as well as the relevant regulations for the protection of life and health
Knowledge of the obligations arising from the apprenticeship contract (§§ 9 and 10 BAG)
Basic knowledge of the notice requiring labour legislation
(2) for the training in the professional knowledge and skills (with particular attention to the operational needs and requirements (on the personality education of the apprentice to make sure to give him the key qualifications required for a specialist with regard to self-competence (such as self-assessment, self-confidence, self-reliance, resilience), social skills (such as openness, teamwork, conflict resolution skills), methodological competence (such as presentation skills, rhetoric in the German language, communication ability in the fundamentals of the English language) and competence for self-directed learning (such as standby)) , Knowledge of methods, ability to choose of appropriate media and materials) to mediate.
Required for dealing with forklifts or cranes training (job description position 47) are § 4 (1) carried out in the framework of a network of training with a Training Institute authorized.
(2) the apprentice is the authorised in the course of the 2nd or 3rd apprenticeship year within the framework of the training period opportunity to give, to visit a training for the lifting operation used or means of transport, provided that this training is mediated not by the vocational school or there is offered.
Final apprenticeship examination
5. (1) divided the final apprenticeship examination in a theoretical and a practical test.
(2) the theoretical exam items includes engineering, applied mathematics and technical drawing.
(3) the theoretical test is omitted when / the candidate has demonstrated the goal of teaching the last class of technical vocational school or the successful completion of a vocational middle or higher school replacement of the apprenticeship.
(4) the practical examination includes the items of inspection work and consultation.
General terms and conditions
Section 6 (1) has the theoretical exam in writing. She can be performed together for a larger number of examination candidates, if this is possible without prejudice to the testing process. The theoretical exam can be in computerised form, but all essential steps for the examination Board must be comprehensible.
(2) the theory test is basically before the practical test to hold.
(3) the tasks have the purpose of the final apprenticeship examination and the requirements of professional practice to meet scope and level. You are to explain the test candidates on the occasion of the task separately.
(4) the written works of / the candidates / in are to be marked accordingly.
Section 7 (1) has the test to include brief replies to questions from all the following areas:
1 tools, devices and machines, 2 rock customer and material science (materials and their storage), 3 style customer, 4. surface treatment, 5. working procedures.
(2) the test can be also programmed form with questionnaires. In this case have to make each field four questions.
(3) the duties are to provide that they can be performed usually in 60 minutes.
(4) the examination is to finish after 80 minutes.
8. (1) has the examination to include items from all the following areas:
1 length and area calculation, 2 volume and mass calculation, 3. materials requirement calculation.
(2) the use of computing remedies, formulas and tables is permitted.
(3) the duties are to provide that they can be performed usually in 60 minutes.
(4) the examination is to finish after 80 minutes.
§ 9 (1) has the test to cover the making of a work drawing as specified.
(2) the task is to provide that she can be performed usually in 60 minutes.
(3) the examination is to end after 90 minutes.
§ 10 (1) has the test to include the processing of operational assignment according to the instructions of the Committee.
(2) the task is focused on producing a piece of work, including work planning, measures for the safety and health protection at work, to extend any required environmental protection measures and measures of quality control. The steps of the task are by hand or computer-based document. The examination Board can / the candidates / make available in documents on the occasion of the task for this purpose.
(3) the examination Board has under consideration on the purpose of the final apprenticeship examination, the requirements of professional practice and the field of activity of the institution, he or any candidates / to a task, which can be done typically in seven hours.
(4) the examination is to end after eight hours of work.
(5) for the review of the audit work, the following criteria shall apply:
1. professional execution, 2. cleanliness and accuracy of execution, 3. using the proper tools, equipment and machinery.
§ 11 (1) is the technical discussion to place before the entire Commission.
(2) the consultation is to develop practical activities out. This is the practical knowledge using terms of / the candidates / in to determine. Talking he/it should can candidate show that he represent subject-related problems and their solutions, show up for a job-relevant professional backgrounds and establish the procedure for the execution of this order.
(3) the topic has the purpose of the final apprenticeship examination and the requirements of professional practice to comply with. Here are samples, tools, to attract demonstration objects or boards. Questions about protective measures, relevant safety regulations and accident prevention, as well as on relevant environmental protection measures and disposal measures are to be included. The test is in the form of a possible living conversation with conversation default by portrayal of situations or problems.
(4) the consultation is scheduled for each candidates / take in 15 minutes. An extension to a maximum of ten minutes has to be carried out, in some cases when the Audit Commission otherwise a doubtless assess the performance of the / the candidates / in is not possible.
12. (1) the final apprenticeship examination can be repeated.
(2) if evaluated up to three items with "Not enough", the repeat testing on the items with "Insufficient" is to limit.
(3) If more than three items with "Not enough" have been assessed, is the entire test to repeat.
13. (1) effective this regulation with July 1, 2010.
(2) the training regulations for the teaching profession Steinmetz, Federal Law Gazette II No. 293/1998, as amended by regulation BGBl. II Nr 177/2005, occurs without prejudice to paragraph 4, at the end of June 30, 2010 override.
(3) apprentices, who are trained in the teaching profession of Stonecutter on June 30, 2010, can be trained in accordance with the training regulations listed in paragraph 2 to the end of the agreed upon apprenticeship continue and able to face up to one year after the expiry of the agreed upon apprenticeship to the final apprenticeship examination on the basis of examination requirements contained in the training regulations in accordance with paragraph 2.
(4) the apprenticeship, which was put back into the teaching profession of Stonecutter in accordance with the training regulations listed in paragraph 2, is on the apprenticeship in the teaching profession in accordance with this regulation fully attributable to oberteilherrichter.