277. Regulation of the Federal Minister for labour, Social Affairs and consumer protection about the statistics of income and living conditions (income and living conditions statistics regulation ELStV)
On the basis of sections 4 to 8, 10, and 30 of the Federal Statistics Act 2000, Federal Law Gazette I no. 163/1999, as last amended by the Federal Act Federal Law Gazette I no. 125/2009, is prescribed in the agreement with the Chancellor and in terms of section 13 also in agreement with the Federal Minister of Finance:
Arrangement for the compilation of statistics of income and living conditions
§ 1. The Federal Agency has Statistics Austria (Federal Agency) to fulfil the obligations of in Austria on the basis of Regulation (EC) No. 1177/2003 concerning Community statistics on income and living conditions (EU-SILC) and the implementing regulations issued to this regulation the Commission in accordance with these regulations carry out surveys and on the basis of the data collected
1. statistics on income of individuals and households and 2. statistics about living conditions for calendar years to create and publish. The production of statistics shall include also longitudinal data in addition to the cross.
§ 2. Within the meaning of this regulation means:
1. private household: an all single person or a group of persons who live together in a private flat as economic community.
2. bPK-ZP: area specific personal identifier "to the person" in accordance with part 1 of the annex to article 3 par. 1 of the E-Government area delimitation Regulation (E-Gov-BerAbgrV).
3. bPK-AS: sector specific personal identifiers "Official statistics" in accordance with part 1 of the annex to article 3, paragraph 1 E-Gov-BerAbgrV.
§ 3. The surveys are carried out once a year.
4. statistical units are households and their members.
§ 5. There are to raise following characteristics of household members:
1. in accordance with the regulations of the Commission to article 15 para 2 lit. a to Regulation (EC) No. 1177/2003 mandatory characteristics to be collected;
2. in accordance with the regulations of the Commission to article 15 par. 2 lit. f of Regulation (EC) No. 1177/2003 in the respective calendar year mandatory characteristics to be collected;
3. employer numbers, personal satisfaction, the financial possibilities, the affordability of consumer products, the possibilities of participation of children living in the household and child care costs, type, hours scale and expenses borne for training before in the year prior to the survey, course participation in the year of the survey, year of immigration, former citizenship, country of birth of parents.
The characteristics referred to in article 5 are § 6 (1), using sector-specific personal identifier (bPK) through procurement of statistical and administrative data without raising name of those affected in the following ways:
1. the characteristics of persons who are insured with a social insurance institution belonging to the main Association of Austrian social security institutions or are entitled to benefits of a health care institution, a) gender, birth year, birth month, b) employment status, professional and economic activity of the local unit (workplace), in which the person concerned is employed (was), at the time of the survey and a year prior to the survey, as well as persons without gainful employment at the time of the last employment , c) employer numbers, d) country and region of the place of employment of the person concerned, and number of persons employed at this workplace, e) wage or salary (contribution bases) of the person concerned, f) type of accommodation and level of pensions from the statutory pension insurance, type and amount of transfers from the statutory accident insurance and other transfer services, g) year and month of the commencement of the (last) employment at the time of the survey and h) any second employment as well as the professional and economic activity of the local unit of the second employment through Procurement of administrative data from the relevant social insurance institutions and health care institution in the way of the main Association of Austrian social insurance institutions;
2. the characteristics of the registered at the employment service, performance be included or sponsored persons a) gender, year of birth, month of birth and nationality and b) performance inclusive people: start and end date of the subscription services as well as type and amount of benefits under the unemployment insurance Act 1977 and c) of the funded people: start date and end date of the receipt of aid, as well as type of aid according to the employment service act; In addition the level of aid for those subsidies, which not only unique, direct transfer payments to persons for their general financial support is; so with 1 March 2010 the amount of aid to cover living expenses, the child care allowance, the combined wage aid, the distance aid and the aid of the founder;
through procurement of administrative data by the employment service;
3. the characteristics of recipients of childcare allowance in accordance with child care money law a) gender, birth year, birth month and nationality b) start, end, and amount of the childcare allowance by procurement of administrative data from the lower Austrian regional health insurance fund;
4. the characteristics of the work sites a) sector of the workplace, b) number of persons who work in this workplace and c) employer numbers by extending data of the register of statistical units of the Federal Agency (§ 25a of the Federal Statistics Act 2000);
5. the training characteristics of persons according to § 5 No. 1 by extending data of the educated register of the Federal Agency (section 10 of the Act on education documentation);
6 the characteristics of household members a) gender, birth year and month of birth, country of birth, b) civil status, c) nationality and d) filing date of the current main residence by procurement of administrative data of the reporting authorities in the way of the central login register;
7. the nature and amount of withdrawals and charges those individuals for which a payslip, income tax assessment or employee tax assessment notice has been issued, through use of the Federal Ministry of finance after the tax statistics regulation submitted and in accordance with § 15 para 1 of the Federal Statistics Act 2000 anonymous data of payslips, income tax and employee tax assessment notices;
8. the nature and amount transfers according to equalisation Act 1967 by obtaining administrative data of the federal tax authorities;
9. the nature and level of benefits according to the student aid Act 1983 by procurement of administrative data of the State aid authorities in accordance with section 13 of the student aid Act 1983;
10. the nature and level of benefits according to study law in 1992 by procurement of administrative data the study aid authorities in accordance with articles 33 to 38 of the study support act of 1992;
11. the characteristics of the housing conditions by extending the data from the central building and dwellings of the Federal Agency in accordance with Annex D paragraph 3 to 9 as well as plant S paragraph 1 to 8 of the Federal law on the buildings and apartment.
(2) the remaining characteristics in accordance with article 5, as well as those characteristics that are not or not No. 1177/2003 available in the time of the survey as administrative data according to the definitions of Regulation (EC), are to collect personal data in the manner of the survey of household members in the context of the sample according to § 7 and merge with the features collected pursuant to paragraph 1.
(3) as far as the authorities referred to in paragraph 1 Z 7 to 11 process the data at the Federal Data Center GmbH, these are to come in the way of Federal Data Center GmbH.
Selection of the sample
§ 7. The Federal Agency has set for the annual survey of characteristics in accordance with § 6 par. 2 a sample of households according to articles 8 and 9 of Regulation (EC) No. 1177/2003 in to.
Carrying out the survey
§ 8 (1) for the implementation of the survey in accordance with article 6, paragraph 1 shall § 6 para 1 to 3, 7, and 8 Z 1 to 3 of the register count Act apply mutatis mutandis.
(2) for the survey within the framework of the sample (§ 6 para. 2), the Federal agency according to § 6 has households made in accordance with section 16 paragraph 7 b of the reporting law select 1991 registration data obtained for the migration statistics and the encrypted bPK-ZP of the members of selected households the central register in electronic form to submit bPK-ZP encrypted to the respective name associated with the corresponding encrypted bPK-AS , Birth date, gender, address of principal residence of the person of the Federal Agency in electronic form has to announce. The data required for the carrying out of the survey of the persons concerned (name, date of birth, gender and address of principal residence) are as soon as the cross-sectional data collection is complete, be kept separately by the transverse and longitudinal data and to delete immediately after creation of the longitudinal data.
(3) the survey of statistical units is subject to the obligation to supply information not, but by voluntary disclosure. A survey of household members who are under 16 years of age, may occur only if you provide Z 1 and 2 mentioned implementing this mandatory in § 5.
(4) the surveys are either by attending by interviewers (face-to-face interviews) or by means of telephone interviews or in writing making. The selection of these survey methods is to meet no. 1177/2003 of the Federal agency according to the principles of economy, efficiency, practicality and the quality requirements of Regulation (EC).
Obligations of holders of administrative data
9. (1) the holder referred to in section 6 of administrative data have free of charge to provide the characteristics referred to in article 6, paragraph 1 upon request within four weeks on an electronic data carrier.
(2) the Federal Minister of the Interior has from the central register of the Federal Agency to communicate the encrypted bPK-AS and household members for those known given bPK-ZP by the Federal, which the survey pursuant to section 6 para 2 information were granted but were not included in the delivery in accordance with § 8 para 2 under this address.
Information about survey purpose and privacy
§ 10. The Federal Agency has to interviewee pursuant to section 6 para 2 households prior to the first interview with brochure about the purpose of the survey and the data protection measures taken to inform.
§ 11. The Federal Agency has to publish the main findings of the survey at the end of the calendar year following the year under review free of charge on the Internet.
§ 12. Pursuant to article 16 of Regulation (EC) No. 1177/2003, the Federal Agency has until end of the year following the survey to submit a quality report as progress report and by the end of the second following the survey a quality report as a final report of the European Commission.
Reimbursement of costs
Section 13 (1) the Federal Minister for labour, Social Affairs and consumer protection has 2000 to pay off with the surveys and related to the production of statistics under this regulation effort in accordance with section 32 of the Federal Statistics Act of the Federal Agency. The lump-sum reimbursement for this is 2010 950,000 euros from the year of the survey. The so-called cost replacement is value secured on the basis of the "consumer price index calculated by the Federal 2005" (or of index acting only in its place), the index number for the month of January 2010 is the starting point. This safeguard clause of value of is applied but only then if through their application an increase or decrease by at least 5% refunding occurs. The index value of underlying in such an application the value safeguard clause applies to the next calculation as a base number. The payment is made in three instalments of part. The first installment is to make in the year prior to the survey year to 31 December in the amount of 10% of the total amount, the second installment is payable until 31 December of the survey year to the extent of 60% of the total amount, the third installment is payable until December 31 of the year following the survey year to the extent of 30% of the total amount.
(2) in the year 2013 are to undergo the costs for the implementation of the statistics under this regulation, an evaluation and if necessary by the Federal Minister for labour, Social Affairs and consumer protection in consultation with the Federal Chancellor and the Federal Minister of finance for the survey years 2013 to redefine. For the evaluation, the Federal Agency has to disclose the documents of the internal cost accounting pursuant to § 32 para 2 Federal Statistics Act 2000.
Use the gender-specific form
§ 14. As far as personal terms are used in this regulation, no gender-specific significance to them. You are to use when applied to certain people in the form of each gender.
§ 15. As far as other legislation is referenced in this regulation, these are to be applied in the following version:
1. Regulation (EC) No 1177/2003 concerning Community statistics on income and living conditions (EU-SILC), OJ No. L 165 of the profimont S. 1, in its up-to-date version;
2. Unemployment Insurance Act 1977, Federal Law Gazette No. 609, as amended by Federal Law Gazette I no. 5/2010;
3. labour market Service Act, Federal Law Gazette No. 313/1994, as amended by Federal Law Gazette I no. 90/2009;
4. training documentation Act, Federal Law Gazette I no. 12/2002, as amended by Federal Law Gazette I no. 24/2008;
5. Federal law on the buildings and housing registry (GWR Act), Federal Law Gazette I no. 9/2004, as amended by Federal Law Gazette I no. 125/2009;
6 federal law on arrangements to facilitate the electronic transactions with public authorities (E-government law E-GovG), Federal Law Gazette I no. 10/2004, as amended by Federal Law Gazette I no. 125/2009;
7 Federal Statistics Act 2000, Federal Law Gazette I no. 163/1999, as amended by Federal Law Gazette I no. 125/2009;
8 E-Government area delimitation Regulation (E-Gov-BerAbgrV), Federal Law Gazette II No. 289/2004;
9 equalisation Act 1967, Federal Law Gazette No. 376, in the version of Federal Law Gazette I no. 33/2009;
10 child care money Act, Federal Law Gazette I no. 103/2001, as amended by Federal Law Gazette I no. 116/2009;
11 Registration Act 1991, Federal Law Gazette No. 9 / 1992, as amended by Federal Law Gazette I no. 45/2006;
12 register Census Act, Federal Law Gazette I no. 33/2006, as amended by Federal Law Gazette I no. 125/2009;
13 student aid Act 1983, BGBl. No. 455, as amended by Federal Law Gazette I no. 24/2007;
14 tax statistics regulation, Federal Law Gazette II No. 229/2003 15 studies Promotion Act 1992, Federal Law Gazette No. 305, as amended by Federal Law Gazette I no. 134/2008;