382 regulation of the Federal Agreement Office in the Federal Ministry of labour, Social Affairs and consumer protection, the minimum wage rate for the care and operation of equipment and facilities on properties for lower Austria is set with the
The Federal Agreement official at the Federal Ministry of labour, Social Affairs and consumer protection is in accordance with section 22 paragraph 1 Labor Constitutional Act, BGBl. No. 22 / 1974, as amended by Federal Law Gazette I no. 58/2010 authorized to set the minimum wage at the request of a collective agreement-capable body, if no collective agreement is in effect for the sector concerned.
The Federal Agreement official at the Federal Ministry of labour, Social Affairs and consumer protection has set below minimum wage rate decision of November 17, 2010, after a Senate hearing:
Minimum wage rate
for the care and operation of equipment and facilities on premises, Austria
Scope of section 1.
1. space: for the Federal State of lower Austria.
2. personally: For persons who have been entrusted with the care and operation of equipment and facilities on premises (houses with apartments and other premises), and their employers, - which are not members of a collective agreement enabled Corporation in its capacity as a homeowner or - if they acquire the ability of collective agreement after entry into force of the minimum wage tariff or join a collective agreement enabled Corporation, as long as they no collective agreement; completes
3. Professional: only for the care and operation of equipment and facilities on premises (houses with apartments and other premises) by the persons referred to in item 2.
Supervision of elevators
§ 2. Under § 1 Z 2 persons receive, if they charged with the care of a lift monthly by the contractor a lump sum of €79,24. The amount increases up in houses with more than seven stories based on another floor to €10.24. Under the supervision of a lift is to understand the daily check of a lift, as well as any necessary cleaning of the elevator cabins and the engine room.
§ 3. Deserves a monthly fee for the assistance and care of terrace bathrooms, indoor swimming pools and saunas, is to calculate the amount of actual work performance and on the basis of a total of €12.22 (on Sundays and public holidays of pay twice).
A monthly fee goes to care for hobby rooms, playgrounds and similar facilities, is to calculate the amount of actual work performance and on the basis of a total of €7.84. A collection for the use of facilities is done by the supervisor, a fee of 5% of the collected amount is also due.
§ 4 green areas and gardens.
1. for cleaning (E.g. removal of paper waste), €0.28, for the irrigation fees €0.29 and for mechanical mowing and removal of grass €0.48 per square metre green area per year, divided into twelve monthly amounts.
2. for the support of trees and shrubs, flowerbeds etc as well as the removal of leaves and branches and similar work goes to a monthly flat rate, is to calculate the amount of actual work performance and on the basis of a total of €9.05.
Care for hot water and central heating systems § 5.
1 a) for taking care of hot water and central heating systems, a basic reference of €180,47 goes to monthly during the actual operating time.
(b) is fed such a plant with gaseous fuels, the basic reference €106,75 monthly increases per boiler.
(c) is such a plant with liquid fuel is fed, the basic reference €131,31 monthly increases per boiler.
(d) is fed the plant with solid fuels, the basic reference €197,39 monthly increases per boiler.
(s) an amount of €10.22 in addition deserves for every working hour for implementation in addition arranged care work (E.g. intermediate, pumping stations, etc.) as well as any repairs of easier way the system itself or the associated parts.
(f) the supervisor of facilities after lit. to d a dirt allowance of 15% of the relevant fee is due to a, if the heating system with solid fuels, in all other cases only if is no bad system operated at the expense of the house owner.
2. for the care of domestic hot water or central heating systems, which are fed by a district heating plant, an amount of €162,65 deserves during the actual operating time monthly; per each additional system or transmitter, an additional amount of €46.59 to monthly during the actual operation.
2A. House supervisor contracts, which will be established after December 31, 1997, applies to by way of derogation from Z 2 - the following: care for hot water or central heating systems, which are fed by a district heating plant, an amount of €10.22 deserves for agreed support work for each hour of work.
Deep and garages of range of
§ 6. Cleaning the fridge and range garages including (if) necessary maintenance and supervision of technical equipment in these plants a fee by the Governor pursuant to § 1 deserves for per square meter of the Boden(Nutz)Fläche to be cleaned monthly Z 2 applicable compensation regulation fixed height.
Pay for home workers
§ 7 persons who are subject to not the caretaker law, deserves for carrying out cleaning, care, operation and technical work of a general nature within the framework of the normal working time (section 3 working time law) an hourly rate, and though 1 house technicians (technical workers with relevant work) €12.22 2. domestic workers €9.05.
A surcharge of 100% is due for work on Sundays and holidays, and during the night hours.
It is agreed a readiness to work 50% of the respective total fees per hour.
Holiday allowance and Weihnachtsremuneration
§ 8. The under § 1 Z 2 named persons fees each year a holiday allowance in the amount of the remuneration due for the month of May and a Weihnachtsremuneration in the amount of the remuneration due for the month of November. but at least one-twelfth of the annual salary attributable to this activity.
The holiday allowance is at the start of the holiday, but at the latest until 30 June to pay the Weihnachtsremuneration no later than November 30 of each year.
Starts or ends the employment relationship during the calendar year, as holiday allowance and Weihnachtsremuneration fees according to the period of service in this calendar year proportionally.
More favourable agreements 9 existing section are not affected by these minimum wage rate.
Linguistic equal treatment
§ 10. As far as personal names only in the male form listed, these relate to women and men in the same way. When applied to certain persons, the respective gender-specific form is to use.
§ 11. This minimum wage changes, the minimum wage rate of 18 November 2009 Zl. BEA/9-3/2009 (M 5/2009/XXVI/99/5) and comes into force on January 1, 2011.