406th bomb regulation of the Federal Agreement Office in the Federal Ministry of labour, Social Affairs and consumer protection, the minimum wage rate for home Besorgerin for Styria is set with the
The Federal Agreement official at the Federal Ministry of labour, Social Affairs and consumer protection is in accordance with section 22 paragraph 1 Labor Constitutional Act, BGBl. No. 22 / 1974, as amended by Federal Law Gazette I no. 58/2010 authorized to set the minimum wage at the request of a collective agreement-capable body, if no collective agreement is in effect for the sector concerned.
The Federal Agreement official at the Federal Ministry of labour, Social Affairs and consumer protection has set below minimum wage rate decision of December 3, 2010, after a Senate hearing:
Minimum wage rate
for House Besorgerin - Styria
1. space: for the land of Styria;
2. personally: for the caretaker, on which the caretaker law, BGBl. No. 16/1970, applies and their employer, - which are not members of a collective agreement enabled Corporation in its capacity as an employer of House besorgern or - if they acquire the ability of collective agreement after entry into force of the minimum wage tariff or join a collective agreement enabled Corporation, as long as they no collective agreement; completes
3. Professional: only for other activities of the persons referred to in no. 2 in the sense of § 12 para 1 of the caretaker law.
Services according to § 4 para 3 of the caretaker law
§ 2. Charges related to home work performed in addition to the remuneration, which is secured to him on the basis of §§ 7 para 1 and 12 of the caretaker law, following a deserves the caretaker:
1 one more time per the simple charge: a) repair, attaching a heat or sound insulation of a courtyard facade (or rear) or alley facade (or front). A surcharge of 75% should be given in the presence of increased House Windows.
(b) in the case of coloring of the staircase House, where, if there are several stairwells and only one of them be painted out on this aliquot share goes to. A surcharge of 75% should be given in the presence of increased House Windows.
(c) in the case of repair, attaching a heat or sound insulation of the remaining facades in general renovation.
(d) in the case of laying a continuous riser under plaster (each crack), provided that this is not at the same time performed with the coloring of the staircase House. When laying a pipeline for individual floors or stairs to the aliquot part.
(e) in the case of installation of lifts (for any factoring analog as lit. b).
f) at window replacement or repair (for any factoring analog as lit. b).
(g) in the case of roof repair or removal (for any factoring analog as lit. b).
2. the payment of the remuneration for work has after no. 1, if work were completed within a period of two months, after completing monthly in hindsight to be akontoweise in another case.
3. for cleaning garbage pit areas and populate and replacing the garbage cans, as well as for cleaning the garbage can storage a monthly fee goes to, is to calculate the amount according to the actual work performance and on the basis of the total specified in no. 4.
4. for other services as provided by the caretaker to a hourly rate of €8.10. This fee is to settle, so in hindsight, that the work done in the previous month to pay off 10 of the next month are at the latest. This hourly rate applies only insofar as not for the care and operation of equipment and facilities on properties and houses in the minimum wage rate of the Federal Agreement Office, M 24/2010/XXVI/99/17, other fee rates are set.
5. for cleaning an Abortes used by the house parties, a charge of €22.50 to monthly by any of these parties. But it remains the parties notwithstanding, the abort clean itself. For cleaning a not in-house Abortes which is used by several people, 45,--€ charges per month.
6 a lump sum of €55,50 deserves per removal for an agreed cleaning especially disgust-causing pollution (in particular blood, urine, feces, vomit) within the building.
7. in care of outdoor (lawn, sidewalk, etc.), a lump sum of €55,50 to per month.
8 according to Nos. 1, 3, 4, 5 and 6, the supplement applicable pursuant to section 8 of the caretaker law is then added the fee if it is cleaning.
9 must extraordinary work is to be carried by Nos. 1, 3 and 4 on a Sunday or public holiday for special reasons, a surcharge of 100% is due to for that purpose.
10 an hourly rate of €5.65 deserves for agreed compulsory attendance to performing other than the services referred to in § 4 para 1 and 3 of the caretaker law. A surcharge of 100% is due to on Sundays and public holidays.
11 a) deserves for the care of machine furnished laundry rooms a fee of €16.50 per month for each washing machine along with any additional devices.
(b) a collection for the use of these facilities is performed by the supervisor, a fee of 5% of the collected amount is also due.
§ 3. For the cleaning of sidewalks and other walkable and trafficable surface for cleaning an obligation exists, if it is not already in the calculation of remuneration involved according to § 7 paragraph 5 of the caretaker law, the applicable remuneration fixed by the Governor are entitled to per square metre of pavement surface or surface.
§ 4 caretaker which are entrusted with the collection of interest, get 1% of the collected amount.
Holiday allowance and Weihnachtsremuneration
§ 5. The under § 1 Z 2 named persons fees each year a holiday allowance in the amount of the remuneration due for the month of May and a Weihnachtsremuneration in the amount of the remuneration due for the month of November. but at least one-twelfth of the annual salary attributable to this activity.
The holiday allowance is at the start of the holiday, but at the latest until 30 June to pay the Weihnachtsremuneration no later than November 30 of each year.
Starts or ends the employment relationship during the calendar year, as holiday allowance and Weihnachtsremuneration fees according to the period of service in this calendar year proportionally.
More favourable agreements existing § 6 are not affected by these minimum wage rate.
Linguistic equal treatment
§ 7. As far as personal names only in the male form listed, these relate to women and men in the same way. When applied to certain persons, the respective gender-specific form is to use.
§ 8. This minimum wage changes, the minimum wage rate of 10 December 2009 Zl. BEA/9-9/2009 (M 16/2009/XXVI/99/16) and comes into force on January 1, 2011.