171. Regulation of the Federal Minister for Agriculture, Forestry, Environment and Water Management, which amends the seed regulation 2006
On the basis of § § 2 (4) and 5 (4) of the seed law 1997, BGBl. I n ° 72, as last amended by the Federal Law BGBl. I n ° 83/2004, shall be arranged:
The Seed Regulation 2006, BGBl. II No 417, as last amended by the BGBl Regulation. II No 75/2011, shall be amended as follows:
1. In accordance with Section 1 (2) (15), the point shall be replaced by a stroke, and the following Z 16 shall be added:
Directive 2010 /60/EU with derogations for the placing on the market of fodder plant seed mixtures for the conservation of the natural environment, OJ L 206, 22.7.2010, p. No. OJ L 228, 31.8.2010 p.10.
2. In § 4 (3) the word order shall be "The exchange of seeds of non-approved varieties" through the phrase "The exchange of seed not in accordance with the legislation of authorised varieties referred to in Article 1 (2) (2) (1) (1) to (Z)" replaced.
3. In Section 4 (3) (2) (2), after the word "Seed transport" the expression "-except for those covered by the legislation referred to in Article 1 (2) (2) (2) (2) (2) (2) ( inserted.
4. § 4a together with the headline is:
" Varieties of conservation and varieties cultivated under special conditions for cultivation
§ 4a. (1) The Federal Office for Food Safety has to apply Directives 2008 /62/EC and 2009 /145/EC for the conservation varieties of agricultural species and varieties of conservation varieties and varieties of vegetables grown for cultivation under special conditions.
(2) The certification requirements of the lowest category, in each case, taking into account the requirements of Articles 4 and 5 of Directive 2008 /62/EC for agricultural species and Articles 4, 5, 22 and 23 of the Directive, shall be met. 2009 /145/EC on vegetable species.
(3) In the case of agricultural species, the total quantity of certified seed of a species which is authorised to be placed on the market shall not be reduced to the extent of the quantity of seed of the species concerned, which is required for 100 hectares.
(4) The Federal Office for Food Safety has to publish in the variety and seed sheet the quantities of seed of conservation varieties permitted per type and vegetation period for the placing on the market. Detailed rules for the implementation of Directive 2010 /60/EU shall be laid down in the methods of seeds and varieties.
(5) The Federal Office for Food Security has communications to the European Commission and to the other Member States within the meaning of Article 8 (2), Article 11 (2), Article 13 (2), Article 20, second sentence, and Article 21 of Directive 2008 /62/EC, as well as in the The meaning of Article 13 (2), Art. 33 and Article 34 of Directive 2009 /145/EC. "