179. Regulation of the Federal Minister for health, training regulation oral substitution modifies the
On the basis of § 10 para 1 Z 5, 11 para. 2 No. of 2 and 25 para 2 Z 2 of the Narcotics Act, Federal Law Gazette I Nr. 112/1997, amended by Federal Law Gazette I no. 111/2010, is prescribed:
The training regulation oral substitution, BGBl. II no 449/2006, as last amended by regulation BGBl. II no 487/2009, is amended as follows:
1. paragraph 5 paragraph 3:
"(3) the qualifications are available, so the district administrative authority has no. after checking the identity and unique identification in accordance with the articles 9 and 13 para 2 of the E-Government Act, Federal Law Gazette I 10/2004, to absorb the doctor immediately to the list of those physicians and doctors who meet the qualification requirements for the implementation of substitution treatment, and contact the doctor or the doctor of it. The date of entry in the list is the beginning of medical qualification for substitution treatment. In the list, it must be entered:
1. first and last name, 2. sector-specific personal identifier (bPK), 3. academic degree or degrees, 4 medical Berufsbezeichnung(en), 5. professional seat or place of employment, where the doctor performs the substitution treatment, 6 type of qualification (indication and adjustment, only further processing), 7 date of entry in the list and any change.
The list is provided and secured according to the State of the art on one of the Federal Ministry of health for available, according to federal States and districts to structured database. It is not public. Access to the database after paragraph 3a and 3B must be given only through a technical interface, which ensures authorized access. With the exception of the list-leading district administrative authority having access to the database only for the purpose of inspection may be given."
2. in article 5 be inserted after paragraph 3 following paragraph 3a to 3d:
"(3a) the access to the database have to concede:"
1. the Federal Ministry of health a. the offices of the provincial councils, b. the main Association of Austrian social insurance institutions, c. not to the central data storage of the main Association of Austrian social insurance institutions participating health care facilities, the Austrian Medical Association, e. of the Austrian Chamber of pharmacists, f. facilities made manifest by the Federal Ministry of health in accordance with § 15 of the drug law in the Federal Law Gazette, g. doctors registered in the list of medical and physicians and the hospitals , 2. the offices of the provincial governments the district administrative authorities as public health authorities, as far as these require access to the data bank lists guidance or insight into the list in the framework of the exercise of their functions, 3. the main Association of Austrian social security institutions the social health insurance carriers, as well as participating in the central data storage of the main Association of Austrian social insurance institutions health care facilities, as far as they need to carry out their tasks the insight into the list , 4. the Austrian Medical Association the medical associations in the provinces, 5. the Austrian Chamber of pharmacists their offices in the Länder and the pharmacies.
(3B) the access to the database in order to view the list must also allow:
1. the offices of the provincial governments the charged with the tasks of coordinating drug points, 2. the Austrian Medical Association and the medical associations in the Federal States of the doctors registered in the physician list and doctors.
(3c) in accordance with paragraph 3 to 3 (b) to the list entitled to access are empowered to provide information about the doctors registered in the list and doctors in individual cases on request. The information may be provided also by providing insight into the list.
(3d) that allowed Federal Ministry of health use the data pursuant to paragraph 3 Nos. 1, 3 and 5 for the online operation of the national substitution register according to § 25 paragraph 2 in conjunction with § 24 b para 1 No. 2 of the Narcotics Act."
3. § 6 para 3 second sentence reads:
"The district administrative authority has to maintain the registration, if the appropriate qualifications by visiting the prescribed in-depth training is guaranteed and no other reason against the maintenance."
10 the following paragraph is added to § 4. 9:
(10) that grant access in accordance with § 5 para 3a subpara 1 lit. g in the version of the amendment BGBl. II. No. 179/2011 for the doctors registered in the list and the doctors and the hospitals with the opening of the eHealth directory service (eHVD) by the Federal Minister of health effective"