205. Regulation of the Federal Minister of the Interior, modifies the Ordinance, the integration agreement
Due to § 14 para 3, 14a paragraph 6, 14 b paragraph of 4 and 16 para 4 of the settlement and residence Act (NAG), Federal Law Gazette I no. 38 / 2011, is - prescribed in terms of article 15 par. 2 in agreement with the Federal Minister of Finance -:
The regulation of the Federal Minister of the Interior on the integration agreement (Integrationsvereinbarungs Ordinance IV-V), Federal Law Gazette II No. 449/2005, is amended as follows:
1. in article 1, paragraph 1, the phrase is "literacy and".
2. in article 1, par. 2, inserted after the phrase "legal bases of the institution," the phrase "Information about teaching staff employed, in particular their qualifications" and the word "Schedule" is replaced by the phrase "Information about course times".
3. in article 1, paragraph 3, the phrase is "the literacy classes and the German integration courses the requirements of the relevant guidelines (Annex A and B)" by the phrase "the German integration courses the specifications of the Rahmencurriculums (Annex A)" replaced.
4. in section 1, paragraph 7 is inserted after the phrase "legal bases of course carrier," the phrase "the employed teachers,".
5. paragraph 2 paragraph 1:
"(1) the course has to employ only teachers for the holding of German integration courses that demonstrate the following qualifications: 1. a completed training for"German as a foreign language"or"German as a second language"(DaZ) by an a) completed DaF or DaZ University studies with a duration of at least 180 ECTS, or b) completed university degree or a university course in the degree of at least 180 ECTS or a DaF - DaZ additional training to the extent of at least 100 hours á and in theory and practice and at least 450 hours 45 minutes" 45 minutes of teaching experience in the area of DaF or DaZ in adult education, 2. a teacher training degree in German studies or a living foreign language in the main compartment or a degree in Linguistics and at least 450 hours 45 minutes teaching experience in the area of DaF DaZ in adult education, 3. graduated from a college to obtain the permission of teaching in German and at least 450 hours à 45 minutes teaching experience in the area of DaF or DaZ in adult education or in public or with public law equipped schools, or 4 a job coach of training with at least 3000 hours à 45 minutes teaching experience in the area of DaF or DaZ in adult education."
6. in article 2, par. 2 deleted the phrase "and to remove the auditing (§ 8 paragraph 2) in the case of German integration courses" and the phrase "and the results of the final exams are" replaced "is" with the word.
7. in article 2, paragraph 3, the phrase is replaced "Annex A or B" by the phrase "Annex A".
8. in article 3, paragraph 1, the phrase "the guidelines for literacy and German integration courses (Annex A and B)" is replaced by the phrase "the framework curriculum for German integration courses (Annex A)".
9. in article 4, paragraph 1, the phrase "the contents of the respective Rahmencurriculums, within the framework of the German integration course" is replaced by the phrase "the contents of the Rahmencurriculums for German integration courses (Annex A),".
10 paragraph 6 ABS. 1:
"(1) the German integration course covers 300 lessons 45 minutes each."
11. in section 6 paragraph 2 is the parenthesis quote "(§ 8 Abs. 1)" through the parenthesis quote "(§ 7 Abs. 1)" replaced.
12. the paragraphs 7 and 8 together with headings are:
"German integration course (module 1)
§ 7 (1) is target of the German integration course (module 1 of the integration agreement) to achieve the level of A2 of the common European framework of reference for languages, as described in the framework curriculum for German integration courses (Annex A).
(2) an audit, at least at the A2 level of the common European framework of reference for languages, through the AIF form the conclusion of the German integration course.
The ÖIF audit
§ 8 (1) the registration of the individual candidates to the final exam is through the course Institute electronically.
(2) the audit is 1 by two qualified inspectors of the AIF or examiners of the AIF and of course Institute carry out qualified 2nd in agreement between the AIF and the course Institute through each one. The final exam is collected for all students of the German integration no later than 14 days in advance to set and carry out dates appropriate in terms of the number of test and locations. Corresponding demand the tests anyway, are carried out in city or at the headquarters of the district administrative authority. § 5 shall apply mutatis mutandis.
(3) the candidate has to identify themselves with a valid identity document at the beginning of the inspection and to observe the examination regulations of the AIF.
(4) the qualified auditors evaluate the exam response and submit the entire removed audit services on the ÖIF. This assessed the audit services of the exam writing, reading and listening, checked the results of the testing part saying random and determines the overall result.
(5) the AIF in the form of a certificate proof of the successful completion of the German integration course has to make out where the original of the certificate to send the candidates and keeps a copy of the ÖIF. The certificate must conform to the model of Annex B.
(6) in the case of failure to pass of the final exam, the ÖIF has to notify the candidates in writing and pointing to the possibility of the repetition of the final exam.
(7) repeat a negatively evaluated final exam are within the period referred to in section 14a para 2 NAG allowed. Paragraphs 1 to 5 shall apply."
13. in article 9, paragraph 1, the quote is "§ 14 para 5 Z 5" by the quote "section 14a paragraph 4 Nos. 2 and § 14 para 2 subpara 2" replaced.
14 § 9 para 1 No. 3 is: "3. Telc GmbH."
15 paragraph 9 para 2 to 4:
"(2) any body has it to be issued language certificate or course certificate referred to in paragraph 1 in writing to confirm that who has knowledge of the German language of at least 1 level A2 of the common European framework of reference for languages or 2nd level B1 of the common European framework of reference for languages concerned strangers about.
(3) missing confirmation pursuant to par. 2, considered not provided proof of adequate German language skills at the appropriate level.
(4) testimonies of the ÖIF considered proof of adequate German language skills in accordance with § 14a para 4 No. 2 or 14 b para 2 subpara 1 after successfully completing of a test on level A2 or B1 level of the common European framework of reference for languages. The testimony has to conform to the model of Annex B."
16 paragraph 10:
"(1) the maximum rate for the cost sharing of the Covenant pursuant to § 15 para 1 NAG for German integration courses to the extent of 300 lessons is 750 euro per student."
(2) is to reduce the number of lessons in accordance with § 6 par. 2 of the maximum rate for the cost-sharing decreases referred to in paragraph 1 accordingly.
(3) the mediated teaching goes beyond the target price, the federal cost-sharing depends on the lessons given in the confirmation of course to attain the objective of the course; Paragraph 1 shall apply."
17. the heading of section 11 is as follows:
18. the content of the previous section 11 is labeled paragraph (1) and be added following paragraph 2 to 4:
"(2) § 1 para 1 to 3 and 7, 2, 3 para 1, 4 para. 1, 6, 7 and 8, including headings, 9, 10, 11, including heading, as well as the annexes A and B as amended by the regulation of the Federal Minister of the Interior Federal Law Gazette II No. 205 / 2011 come into force July 1, 2011."
(3) in the cases of § 81 paragraph 18 and 19 NAG is this Regulation as amended by regulation of the Federal Minister for inner BGBl. No. 449/2005 II to apply.
(4) for certifications and renewals of certification by course providers, this Regulation as amended by regulation of the Federal Minister of the Interior Federal Law Gazette is to apply II No. 205/2011. Certification of course sources that exist on June 30, 2011, remain valid for the period."
19. the annexes A and B are:
20. the attachments C and D are eliminated.