226. Regulation of the Federal Minister of economy, family and youth on statistical surveys of petroleum, petroleum products and bio-fuels (petroleum statistics regulation 2011)
On the basis of §§ 25 and 26 of the oil stockholding and Reporting Act 1982, Federal Law Gazette No. 546, as last amended by Federal Law Gazette I no. 29/2010, is prescribed:
§ 1. The Federal Minister for economy, family and youth shall for the purpose of a market-oriented acquisition of supply with oil making ongoing statistical surveys for the entire Federal territory petroleum products and biofuels.
§ 2 (1) in this regulation the following products fall under the term "Petroleum, petroleum products and biofuels":
1. "oils and oils obtained from bituminous minerals, crude", the goods of heading are 2709 00 of the combined nomenclature, Regulation (EEC) No 2658/87 on the tariff and statistical nomenclature and the common customs tariff, OJ No. L 256 of the 07.09.1987 S. 1, as last amended by Regulation (EC) no 1238/2010, OJ No. L 348 of the 31.12.2010S.36 (combined nomenclature - CN-code);
2. "Gasoline", which are goods of subheadings 2710 11 11, 2710 11 15, 2710 11 21, 2710 11 25, 2710 11 31, 2710 11 41, 2710 11 45, 2710 11 49, 2710 11 51, 2710 11 59, 2710 11 70, 2710 11 90 of the combined nomenclature, as well as bio-fuels, which are used as fuel as far as those not already in the aforementioned subheadings by additives should included;
3. "Petroleum", which are products of subheadings 2710 19 11, 2710 19 15, 2710 19 21, 2710 19 25, 2710 19 29 of the combined nomenclature;
4. "Gas oils", that are goods of subheadings 2710 19 31, 2710 19 35, 2710 19 41, 2710 19 45 and 2710 19 49 of the combined nomenclature, including the specially marked as in accordance with § 9 1995, BGBl. No. 630/1994, as well as bio-fuels, as gas oils are used, as far as not already accounted for this in the treatment, of the aforementioned items by additives are fuel tax act;
5. "Fuel oils", that are goods of subheadings 2710 19 51, 2710 19 55, 2710 19 61, 2710 19 63, 2710 19 65, 2710 19 69 of the combined nomenclature;
6 "Lubricating oils and other oils", that are goods of subheadings 2710 19 71, 2710 19 75, 2710 19 81, 2710 19 83, 2710 19 85, 2710 19 87, 2710 19 91, 2710 19 93, 2710 19 99, 3403 19 10, 3403 19 90 of the combined nomenclature;
7 "Bitumen", the products of subheading are 2713 20 00 of the combined nomenclature;
8 "Liquefied gas (heating or fuel gas)", are all goods starting with position numbers 2711 12, 2711 13, 2711 14 00, 2711 19 00 and subheading 2901 10 00 (as far as LPG) of the combined nomenclature;
9 "Hydrocarbons for the petrochemical industry", which are all goods starting with position numbers 2901 21-2901 22-2901 23-2901 24 and 2901 29 of the combined nomenclature;
10th refinery residual gas (not liquefied), which is a mixture of Non-Condensable gases (mainly hydrogen, methane, ethane and olefins), obtained in the distillation of crude oil or the treatment of oil products in refineries (such as when the cracking); This category includes also gases that flow back from the petrochemical industry;
11 "Other products of Chapter 27", these are all products of Chapter 27 of the combined nomenclature can; be associated by their purpose not Z 1 to 10
12 'Other products not from Chapter 27', these are all goods of the combined nomenclature which are allocated to the goods of Chapter 27 of their intended purpose and not No. 13 lit. a to j can be associated
13. "Biofuels", including at least the following products fall, provided that they are used as fuel or fuel of operation of vehicle internal combustion engines: a) "Bioethanol", which is one of the biomass and/or biodegradable parts of waste of produced ethanol with an alcohol content of at least 99 percent;
(b) fatty "acid methyl ester" (FAME, biodiesel), which is one of the vegetable or animal oils or fats produced methyl ester;
(c) "Biogas", this is a from biomass and/or from the biodegradable parts of waste using pyrolysis or fermentation produced and with the goal of achieving quality, purified gas;
(d) "Biomethanol", that's a methanol produced from biomass and/or biodegradable parts of waste;
(e) "Biodimethylether", this is a dimethyl ether produced from biomass;
(f) "Bio-ETBE (Ethyl tertio butyl-ether)", that is a on the basis of bioethanol of produced ETBE with a qualifying volume percent biofuel by 47%;
(g) "Bio-MTBE (Methyl tertio butyl-ether)", that is a on the basis of Biomethanol of produced MTBE with a qualifying volume percent biofuel by 36%;
h) "Synthetic biofuels", which are made of biomass derived synthetic hydrocarbons or mixtures of synthetic hydrocarbons;
(i) "Biohydrogen", which is a hydrogen produced from biomass and/or biodegradable parts of waste;
(j) "Pure vegetable oil", which is a produced through pressing, extraction or comparable procedures from oilseeds, chemically unchanged oil in the form of raw or refined;
(k) 'Superethanol E 85', that are in a tax warehouse in accordance with § 25 para 2 mineral oil tax Act 1995 made mixtures, which during the period October 1 to March 31 (winter) a content of bioethanol by at least 65% vol. and not more than 75% vol and vol in the period from April 1 to September 30 (summer months) of at least 75% and vol exhibit a maximum of 85%.
(2) if products, although they classified according to the combined nomenclature as finished products, are used for the processing, they are according to the intended purpose as associate semi-finished products.
§ 3. The surveys are conducted:
1. as the monthly surveys on the amount of purchases (receipts), the production, processing and mixing, sales (disposals) and the stocks of petroleum, petroleum products and biofuels;
2 introduced as the monthly surveys on the value of petroleum, petroleum products and biofuels, who spent from another EU Member State to Austria or of Austria in another EU Member State or from a third country or in a third country (article 1, paragraph 1 Z 10 oil stockholding and Registration Act 1982) have been carried out. This limit shall be indicated. The limit is to specify in euro per tonne. Limit in the sense of this regulation is that statistical value that Jungholz (Tirol) and Mittelberg (Austria) or imports from a third country or at the time of shipment from the Federal territory with the exception of the area of the communes of Jungholz (Tirol) and Mittelberg (Vorarlberg) in an EU Member State or export to a third country is the subject of the statistical survey goods at the time of shipment from an EU Member State in the Federal territory with the exception of the area of the municipalities;
3. as a monthly survey on the countries of origin or Member State of origin and the countries of destination or Member State of destination of the respective quantities. Country of origin or of the Member State of origin is not known, so the subject has to indicate the country of dispatch or the sending Member State. The country of destination or of the Member State of destination is unknown, so the disclosure has to specify the third country or Member State of the EU, this or that is the last known target of the dispatch;
4. the annual survey of the operating facilities (storage capacity).
§ 4 (1) to report all companies are obliged,
1. petroleum, petroleum products or bio-fuels produce, process or mix;
2. petroleum products in direct purchases by production holdings in Austria, where petroleum products are produced from crude oil or associated with such operations by pipeline serving the transportation of petroleum, related;
3. a) which introduce the subject to statistical surveys to goods from a third country or b) on whose behalf the goods which are subject to the statistical surveys, are spent from an EU Member State in the Federal territory with the exception of the municipalities of Jungholz (Tirol) and Mittelberg (Vorarlberg)
4. a) who run the goods subject to statistical surveys in a third country or b) on whose behalf the goods which are subject to the statistical surveys, are spent in a EU Member State from the Federal territory with the exception of the municipalities of Jungholz (Tirol) and Mittelberg (Austria) or 5 whose predominant purpose is the storage of petroleum, petroleum products or bio-fuels.
In the cases of the Z 3 lit. b and Z 4 lit. (b) is also the receiver or the consignor of the goods obliged to the message, if the shipping providers does not fulfil his obligation.
(2) the notification obligation is established anew every month and ends with the loss of the circumstances relevant in accordance with paragraph 1 at the end of each calendar year.
§ 5. The messages are the Federal Ministry of economy until the 20th of the month following the reporting period to reimburse family and youth and can be made as follows:
1 on the by the Federal Ministry of economy, family and youth set up and free sent to the reportable companies forms;
with the by the Federal Ministry for economy, family and youth free of charge in electronic format to the provided templates or 3rd by way of on-line data transmission.
The data collected in the framework of the oil statistics, see § 6 (1) for the following task areas:
1. to compute an evaluation about the market consumption led to petroleum products and biofuels;
2. for calculating a country statistics on imports and exports according to quantity and value;
3. for the calculation of total deposits and total production amounts of consumption during the production.
(2) the results are as follows to publish:
1 the results of para 1 Nos. 1 and 2 monthly, where has also an accumulation of January of the current year up to the month of the report to contain this publication in addition to the reported month.
2. the results of para 1 No. 3 quarterly.
7. (1) this regulation with the day following the by-laws enter into force.
(2) with the entry into force of this regulation, Ordinance of the Federal Minister for economy and work on statistical surveys of the storage and distribution of petroleum and petroleum products (petroleum statistics Regulation 2003), Federal Law Gazette No. 464/2002, override occurs II.