237. Regulation of the Federal Minister for transport, innovation and technology, the information and reporting regulation - lake shipping modifies the
On the basis of section 7 para 4 of the maritime compliance Act SSEG, BGBl. No. 387/1996, last modified with Federal Law Gazette I no. 32/2002, is prescribed:
The regulation on the information and reporting system in the maritime (information and registration regulation - maritime), BGBl. II No 439/2004, as last amended with Federal Law Gazette II No. 275/2006, is amended as follows:
1. the quotation reads in article 1, paragraph 1:
"(§ 2 Z 1 des Seeschifffahrtsgesetzes – SeeSchFG, BGBl. Nr. 174/1981, zuletzt geändert MIT BGBl. I Nr. 41/2005)".
2. § 1 para 2 subpara 2 is: "2. vessels, historic ships and yachts (§ 2 Z 5 SeeSchFG) with a length of less than 45 m."
3. § 1 para 2 No. 3 is: "3. bunker on vehicles under 1 000 GT, as well as supplies and marine equipment."
4. in article 2, the point is replaced at the end of the No. 3 with a semicolon and following Z 4 added: "4."information and reporting directive": Directive 2002/59/EC establishing a community monitoring and information system for vessel traffic, OJ" No. L 208 of 5.8.2002, S 10, last modified with 2011/15/CE directive, OJ No. L 49, 24.2.2011, S 33;"
5. paragraph 2 Z 5: "5."FAL "directive: directive 2010/65 on reporting formalities for ships arriving in and/or departing from ports of the Member States and repealing Directive 2002/6/EC, OJ" No. L 283 of the 29.10.2010, S. 1;"
6 § 2 No. 6 is: "6"SafeSeaNet": the Community system for the exchange of maritime information which complies with the requirements of annex III of the information and reporting directive;"
7 paragraph 2 No. 7: "7 LRIT (Long Range Identification and tracking): System for the long-range identification and tracking of ships in accordance with chapter V rule 19-1 of the installation of the SOLAS Convention (§ 1 Z 1 SSEG)."
8 paragraph 3 section 1:
"(1) the captain of an Austrian ship, its port of destination is a port of a Member State of the European Community, the port authority has the information set out in annex 1 No. 1 of the information and reporting directive and to submit in accordance with the annex to the FAL directive."
9 paragraph 4:
„§ 4. The captain of an Austrian ship is is obliged, when entering the area of a mandatory ship reporting system in accordance with chapter V rule 11 of the SOLAS Convention, which one or more States, of which at least one is a Member State of the European Community, operated, to use this system in accordance with the IMO regulations for the notification of information to be transmitted in accordance with Annex I to Z 4 of the information and reporting directive."
10 paragraph 7 subsection 1:
"(1) Austrian ships must be 19 Z 2.4 of the SOLAS Convention equipped V rule in accordance with the provisions contained in annex II of the information and reporting directive with an AIS system in accordance with chapter, which has to comply with the performance standards developed by the IMO."
11 paragraph 8 section 1:
"(1) Austrian ships must be equipped V regulation 20 of the SOLAS Convention, in accordance with the provisions contained in annex II of the information and reporting directive with a voyage data recorder in accordance with chapter, which has to comply with the standards listed in Appendix II of the information and reporting directive."
12 § 8a. is as follows:
"Systems for the long-range identification and tracking of ships (Long Range Tracking and identification – LRIT)
§ 8a. Austrian ships must be equipped V regulation 19-1 of the installation of the SOLAS Convention with LRIT according to chapter, which has to comply with the performance standards developed by the IMO."
13. the quotes are "information and reporting directive" in article 9, paragraph 1 and 2.
14 paragraph 9 para 3:
"(3) the captain of an Austrian ship may dangerous or polluting goods on Board take, if he has received a declaration by the shipper, which contains the following information: 1. in annex I information contained in no. 2 of the information and reporting directive, 2. the substances listed in annex I of the MARPOL Convention the safety data sheet, as well as other information, which are listed in accordance with IMO resolution MSC.286(86) on the material safety data sheet" ", 3. the emergency numbers of the shipper."
15 § 11 the following sentence is added:
"Prompt it transmit the information referred to in article 9 paragraph 3 the competent authority."
16 paragraph 13:
"Reporting formalities referred to in the FAL directive
13. (1) the transmission of the information referred to in annex to the FAL directive (section 3 para 1) can be in paper form or in electronic form. The delivery exclusively in electronic form shall be 30 June 2015.
(2) the submission in paper form is to make using the forms provided for in the FAL Convention.
(3) the transmission in electronic form has a single window ('single window') to be carried out; the digital format has to comply with the requirements of annex III of the information and reporting directive (SafeSeaNet)."