238. Regulation of the Federal Government, with the extra form regulation is amended 1982
On the basis of § 27 of the extra Act, Federal Law Gazette No. 200/1982, as last amended by the budget bill 2011, Federal Law Gazette I no. 111/2010, is prescribed:
The extra form regulation 1982 - ZustFormV, Federal Law Gazette No. 600/1982, as last amended by the regulation BGBl. II No 152/2008, is amended as follows:
1. § 3 is omitted.
2. the previous section 3a is paragraph labeled "paragraph 3."; Paragraph 3 and 4 are eliminated.
3. According to § 3a (§ 3 new) the following paragraph 3a is inserted:
'section 3a. (1) applies to the forms provided for in §§ 1 and 3: 1 in the with "" marked fields are relevant information to add.
2. the forms can be used also in other formats.
3. in the form changes and additions can be made, which are required in terms of a change in the legal situation.
4. in so far as this does not affect the prescribed information, can be changed the outline or the design of the form and other notices or pictures placed on the form.
(2) the forms provided for in article 1 and the form 9 to § 35 par. 2 of the extra law also applies: 1 as far as other legislation or the conditions applicable to the carriage stand not against, individual data in the form can be omitted guarantees, that a) the recognisability of official document as such by the omission of the indication is not affected and b) the relevant data rather than in the form recorded in a different document or stored electronically.
2. where the information required in a window are visible and it not affect the purpose of the form, this information not also in the form need to be self installed.
3. from the existing forms 1 and 9 technical specifications pursuant to Nos. 1 and 2 of the annex may not be derogated from."
4 the following paragraph 6 is added to sec. 4:
"II No. 238/2011 contact (6) new paragraph designation of the existing section 3a (§ 3 new) and Article 3a in the version of regulation BGBl. 1 November 2011 in force. At the same time contact § 3 and § 3a para 3 and 4 override and does not apply section 5."
5. § 5 is omitted.
Faymann Spindelegger Fekter Heinisch-Hosek sands Karl Berlakovich Darabos blacksmith Bures Mitterlehner Töchterle