48. Federal Act concerning the granting of federal subsidy and other promotions on the occasion of the 90th anniversary of the year the plebiscite in Carinthia
The National Council has decided:
§ 1. The Federal Government granted a total four million euros for the promotion of the Slovene-speaking population, to support projects that are useful, for projects for the promotion of community life as well as the economic and cultural development in the municipalities of the harmonious coexistence and confidence-building measures on the occasion of the 90th anniversary of the year the plebiscite, where the resident population resident of the voting area has opted for the fate of the Republic of Austria, in the years 2011-2015.
§ 2. The amount can be used as follows:
1 2 000 000 euro fees in 2011 the municipalities in the voting area according to annex 1 in the ratio of their population according to the results of the 2001 census.
2. the remaining amount is in annex 2.
3. request for funding in accordance with article 2 are no. 2 no later than November 30, 2011 at the Chancellor's Office to make. The use in accordance with the dedication of purpose of is upon presentation of the invoice documents no later than May 31, 2016 to prove the Federal Chancellor's Office. section 11 of the ethnic group Act, Federal Law Gazette No. is 396/1976, in the current version, with the provision to apply, that the Advisory Board in accordance with § 4 takes the place of the competent national minority Advisory Council.
§ 4 (1) to advise the Chancellor on the allocation of the funding referred to in § 2 No. 2 an Advisory Board is established, the based on a representative or a representative
1 of the Federal Chancellery 2. the Federal Ministry of finance, 3. the Federal Ministry for education, art and culture, as well as 4 of the Federal Ministry for European and international affairs belong to. The representative or the representative of the Office of the Federal Chancellor shall preside.
(2) the Advisory Board shall act by a simple majority. Vote the vote the Chairman shall be decisive.
§ 5. It is the Federal reserved to verify the dedication intended of his purpose grants or subsidies and to reclaim this dedication adverse use.
§ 6. With the completion of this federal law is
1. with regard to section 2 Z 1 and article 5 with regard to the grants of purpose of the Federal Minister for finance, and 2. in addition the Chancellor entrusted.