54. Federal law, the Federal law on transparency of prices for petroleum, petroleum products, gas, electricity and medicines as well as the pricing regulations (price transparency Act) is amended
The National Council has decided:
The price transparency law, BGBl. No. 761/1992, as last amended by Federal Law Gazette I no. 2/2008 is amended as follows:
According to article 1, the following paragraph 1a is inserted:
'section 1a. (1) the Federal Minister of economy, family and youth operators of service stations, can the also consumers (§ 1 KSchG) fuels Professional offer, by regulation oblige a report excellent at their gas station area fuel prices in the price transparency database of E-control in electronic form. In this regulation, in particular regulation on the conditions governing the reporting obligation in connection with the technical equipment and the size of the gas station operator, the type of covered products according to frequency of use, content, form and scope of the reporting obligation and the deadlines to be complied with and over the content and form of publication can be done. The design of the reporting obligation has to be both for gas station operators as well as for the operation of the database simple and cost-saving. This database aims to enable the consumer to be able to determine the most favourable current fuel prices in his district. Claims for damages, which are not based on a grossly negligent or deliberate false registration by the notifying parties, cannot be claimed.
(2) the E-control has to operate the price database transparency according to the instructions of the Federal Ministry for economy, family and youth in terms of the provisions of paragraph 1 and the regulations it adopted and publish on the Internet. E-control is the necessary reimbursement for this."
2. in article 7, paragraph 1 the following sentence is added:
"This recording obligation does not apply to messages according to § 1a."
3. in article 8, paragraph 1 "may" is inserted after the word the word order - without prejudice to paragraph 3-.
4. § 8 par. 2 the following paragraph 3 is added:
"(3) where I no. 62/2002, amended, required WettbG, BGBl. to fulfil its functions in accordance with section 2, the Federal competition authority for reference in the database of within § 1a and the regulations adopted pursuant to this provision shall be authorized."
5. in paragraph 9, the phrase "or the E-control for the purpose of entering into the price transparency database" is inserted after the phrase "any intergovernmental organization".
6. in article 10, no. 1 is inserted after the expression "§ 1 section 3," the expression "§ 1a,".