60. Federal Constitutional law, which modifies the Federal Constitution Act to strengthen the rights of communities
The National Council has decided:
The Federal Constitution Act, Federal Law Gazette No. 1/1930, last amended by Federal Law Gazette I no. 98/2010, is amended as follows:
1 paragraph 10, second sentence, the following is added article 15:
"In such State laws can a Sprengel cross-collaboration of district administrative authorities including the cities with its own statute (article 116 paragraph 3), in particular the transfer of regulatory responsibilities, be provided,"
1 if it is to process low frequency, which require a high level of expertise, or times to facilitate specific 2 to the perception of responsibilities outside the party traffic."
2. Article 116a para 1 first sentence reads:
"Communities can join together to the care of their affairs by agreement to community associations."
3. in article 116a para 1 Nos. 1 and 2, the word "Tasks" is replaced by the word "Affairs".
4. in article 116a paragraph 2, the phrase "to the performance of individual tasks" is replaced by the phrase "to the care of affairs of spheres of influence in the community".
5. Article 116a paragraph 3 reads:
"(3) the organs of municipal associations, that to get the Community Affairs of the own area of effect, must be formed according to democratic principles."
6. According to article 116a paragraph 5, the following paragraph 6 is inserted:
"(6) an Association of communities of various countries for municipality associations is in accordance with an agreement between the countries concerned in accordance with article 15a allowed, to record in particular rules on approving the formation of municipal associations and the exercise of supervision are in the."
7. According to article 116a, the following article is inserted 116 b:
"Article 116 b. municipalities of a country can with each other about their respective scope agreements, if the national legislation provides for this." The provincial legislature has to regulate also the proclamation of such agreements as well as the decision by differences of opinion. Article 116a paragraph 6 applies for agreements between communities of from different countries."
8 45 the following paragraph is added to article 151:
"(45) article 15 paragraph 10 second sentence article 116a para 1 first sentence, article 116a para 1 No. 1 and no. 2, article 116a para 2, paragraph 3 and paragraph 6 and article 116 (b) in the version of the Federal Constitution Act, Federal Law Gazette I no. 60/2011 with October 1, 2011 into force."