333. Decree of the Federal Minister for agriculture and forestry, environment and water management concerning the woman promotion plan of the Federal Ministry of agriculture and forestry, environment and water management (BMLFUW 2015 Frauenförderungsplan)
As a result of section 11a of the federal equal treatment Act (B-GlBG), Federal Law Gazette No. 100/1993, as last amended by Federal Law Gazette I no. 65/2015, is prescribed:
Table of contents
1 section: General provisions
§ 1 principles § 2. § 3 scope objectives § 4 data basis 2. section: personnel measures
§ 5 tender § 6 selection procedure § 7 occupation of positions § 8 binding specifications § 9 commissions, councils, and Board of Directors - composition § 10 second jobs § 11.
Further personnel measures section 3: organizational measures
§ 12 Gender mainstreaming § 13 gender budgeting section 14 protection of human dignity in the workplace § 15 linguistic equality § 16 information of staff § 17 information rights of the Working Group for equal treatment issues § 18 working group for equal treatment issues § 19.
Measures to promote reconciliation of work and family section 20 part-time § 21 re-entry 4. section: professional training and continuing education courses
§ 22 and training § 23 specific measures for service workers of the usage / pay Group C/c and D/d or A3/v3 and A4/v4 § 24 promotion of the professional rise - junior executives 5 section: final provision
Article 25 entry into force and expiry of Appendix 1
General terms and conditions
1. (1) the Federal Ministry for agriculture and forestry, environment and water management is committed to an active equal opportunities and equal treatment policy, to ensure equal opportunities for women and men, as well as the reconciliation of work and family. Measures for the implementation of these principles are of all staff, in particular by all managers, to support. The implementation of the measures referred to in this regulation is one of the duties of this competent organ Walterinnen and officials.
(2) the internal audit has to include compliance with the B GlBG and of this regulation in their report.
§ 2. The woman promotion plan provides a framework for the implementation of gender equality and equal treatment in all those Central, subordinate as well as associated services (§ 2 para 1 B GlBG) of the Federal Ministry of agriculture and forestry, environment and water management (Department in accordance with § 2 paragraph 3 B GlBG), no own woman promotion plan must be created for the.
§ 3. The implementation of woman promotion plan has in particular the following objectives:
1. increase the percentage of women: DieAnhebung of the proportion of women is in accordance with the provisions of §§ 11 ff B GlBG (50%) in the use and remuneration groups in which women are underrepresented, to make. The urgent need for the advancement of women is determined by the extent of under-representation. An achieved rate of women must be true. For raising the percentage of women in managerial positions and supervisory boards, the mandatory requirements of article 8 must be observed. The equal participation of women in decision-making and consultative bodies is provided in proportion to their share of employment.
2. integration of women's empowerment and gender mainstreaming, the integration of women in the human resources planning and development is to make. All decision-making processes are to make it possible, that the removal is sought by women who are prescribed by existing socio-political conditions and influence in professional life, disadvantages. The strategy of gender mainstreaming is to establish in all fields of activity of the Department.
3. reconciliation of work and family that are aimed at ensuring the compatibility of work and family for men and women, as well as the promotion of the acceptance of the use of parental leave or part-time work because of child care responsibilities by men.
§ 4. The woman promotion plan was created on the basis of the proportion of women in the total number of permanently employed determined at the 31.12.2014. The structured, numerical representation of the percentage of women at the mentioned date is located in Appendix 1 and Appendix 2.
Invitation to tender
Before of the tender of all functions in the Department are 5. (1) the Chairman of the Working Group for equal treatment issues to bring the intention to make a cast or a tender, and the specification in the way of insight to note.
(2) tender documents are to be worded in the form of feminine and masculine or gender-neutral and have to contain no additional comments that suggest a specific gender.
(3) tender texts have the note to contain the service Authority (services) aims at increasing the proportion of women and specifically urges therefore qualified women to apply and women with the same qualifications in accordance with § 5 paragraph 2 b of the tender law 1989 - OUTP, Federal Law Gazette No. 85/1989 as amended (50%) mainly be included.
(4) requirements for functions must be clearly defined, correspond to the actual needs of the function and so, are that women are disadvantaged either directly or indirectly.
(5) on all current tenders of the Ministry, it is pointing to the home page of the intranet.
§ 6 (1) in determining selection following criteria may not discriminatory are used:
1. existing or previous interruption of employment, 2. existing or previous part-time employment, 3. age and 4 marital status.
(2) the existence of a pregnancy may be reason to reject inclusion in the employment relationship or the non-renewal of contract.
(3) criteria for job interviews are to create that they neither directly nor indirectly discriminate against women.
(4) in recording conversations, Mrs discriminatory issues (E.g. family planning) have to be avoided. In assessing the suitability of applicants, no evaluation criteria may be used based on a discriminatory, role-stereotyped understanding of equality.
(5) for the evaluation of leadership are also social competence, as well as the gender competence than to consider the criteria.
(6) who are on a leave to pay tribute to acquired skills and qualifications.
Occupation of positions
§ 7. For all functions are who are equally suitable as the best competitors at least as long to order, until the percentage of women in the total number of permanently employed in the scope of the service authority in accordance with §§ 11 ff B GlBG (50%) is reached. The woman promotion bid is to comply with acquisitions in the position area, with the cast of delegates, with the inclusion of maternity leave replacement forces, as well as management trainees and interns, especially for new recordings.
Section 8 (1) in accordance with § 11a paragraph 3 B GlBG is increasing the proportion of women in accordance with the regulations of the personal recording of the Covenant by the following requirements to carry out:
1. the proportion of women to the 31.12.2014 must not fall below.
2. the proportion of women is below how to increase:
The proportion of women 31.12.2014
The proportion of women filled
(2) a written evaluation of the implementation and impact of the affirmative action must be 1 August of each year, beginning with August 1, 2015, of the employer of the Working Group for equal treatment issues no later than. At failure to reach of the mandatory targets, written justification and specific details to achieve the requirements to attach are one evaluation. This report will be published in an appropriate manner.
(3) in enterprises, in which the Federal Government with 50% or more is involved, the percentage of women in the federal rate in the respective supervisory board from 25% to 35% is up to the 31.12.2018 to increase.
Commissions, councils, and Board of Directors - composition
§ 9 (1) the composition of the commissions in accordance with § 10 B GlBG, as well as by supervisory boards is to take into account the woman promotion bid.
(2) for the appointment of the committees provided for in the legislation of the service, care is to take on the ratio of male and female staff.
(3) women in the number corresponding to the numerical ratio of male and female staff are ordered in the case of the persons to be ordered by the employer.
(4) the Chairman of the Working Group for equal treatment issues, or a person designated made her has the right to participate in the meetings of the commissions or of the Senate with an advisory vote. This includes in particular the right to take the floor, requests and questions, advice to participate and to take insight into business pieces and documents or to obtain relevant documents.
(5) output at the request of the Chairman of the Working Group for equality issues or who or which of her designated, staff whose Stellungnahme be connected the opinion under lock and key can an opinion with which the advice by the compliance officer are not met, in accordance with article 12, paragraph 5.
(6) Notwithstanding the provisions of section 10 B GlBG is in the composition of others as commissions provided for in the legislation of the service and advisory boards, such as in particular working groups, project groups, delegations, podiums, in the course of restructuring or similar Fed's decision-making or advisory bodies, by the employer on a gender balance, to ensure decision-making bodies. In particular, women as Chairman are appointed. A member of the Working Group for equality issues must be ordered. On the part of the employer, it is necessary to order at least a female member.
(7) managers and supervisors have female servants, striving for the participation in committees, councils, boards and other bodies, to support and promote.
§ 10. A gender balance is to carry out in the transmission of ancillary activities, which are carried out by employees with equivalent qualifications.
Further personnel measures
§ 11. The implementation of woman promotion plan is pursued also through personnel:
1. measures for the advancement of women, such as mentoring programs for women, are in the system of human resources planning and human resources development to integrate;
2. the representatives and representatives of the employer, in particular the departments entrusted with personal agendas, as well as the executives of the Department have to go along with measures to be taken, to participate in the development of this and to take over that role.
3. in the context of staff - and staff interviews, it is task of managers in developing their careers actively to support women;
4. supervisors are to raise awareness for the implementation of women-promoting measures by accompanying measures (E.g. training).
§ 12. The Federal Ministry for agriculture and checks all actions used by him forestry, environment and water continuously on their potential gender impacts in order to avoid any form of gender discrimination. In all decision-making processes, the perspective of gender relations is to include gender tests.
§ 13. The legal wife encouraging bids of B GlBG and the support measures contained in this Regulation as planning and distribution-relevant aspects are to record in policies, and criteria for the budget and the budget allocation. Budget requests, which counteract in particular of under-representation or disadvantage of women, are to rank as a priority and to take into account in accordance with the available resources.
Protection of human dignity in the workplace
Section 14 (1) is to protect the dignity of women and men in the workplace. Procedures, practices, representations and publications of all kinds and statements that include sexual harassment, bullying and bossing the dignity of the people hurt, must be avoided and should not be tolerated by superiors. The employer has to take appropriate measures to raise awareness.
(2) the employees are over the legal and other options, use bullying and sexual harassment in the workplace to defend against discrimination within the meaning of the B GlBG, especially on the occasion of a staff - and an appraisal interview to inform.
(3) it is to a working atmosphere, which is supported by mutual respect.
Linguistic equal treatment
Person names in all internal and external documents and publications of the BMLFUW in the feminine and masculine or gender-neutral form are § 15 (1) to promote the principle of equal treatment to use. It will be given the opportunity to see this also on door signs and business cards. Unprofessional differentiation between women and men are to be avoided.
(2) all terms relating to female employees as well as all official title and use labels are of women, provided that these do not specifically contradict, to use in the female form.
(3) in the present and in the future to use computer software to a gender-equitable language use, caution is to take.
Information of staff
Section 16 (1) newly occurring, all staff and employees, is the woman promotion plan by the employer in an appropriate manner to the knowledge to bring. The access to this information and report according to articles 12 and 12a B GlBG must be provided in each Department.
(2) all employees are to inform about the function and duties of the compliance officer. In the MitarbeiterInnengesprächen, it is pointing to the objectives of woman promotion plan.
(3) an intranet is to provide by the employer.
(4) participation in information sessions of the compliance officer or the individual contacting the competent compliance officer within the service period is to allow all employees and employees.
(5) in the relevant publications of the Department, particularly in internal newspapers and digital media, issues of equal treatment according to space is to give.
(6) that in the business and personal divisions designated contacts for women- or parents legal issues advice for maternity protection, parental leave, part-time work and their service - besoldungs - and pension-legal consequences,.
Right to information of the Working Group for equal treatment issues
B GlBG are the equal treatment Ombudsman and whose representatives § 17 (1) for the tasks referred to in article 31 to give information and to provide for the carrying out of their duties required information, such as logs, reporting from the federal personnel system, or other statistical evaluations. In particular, the following information of the employer to provide are:
1. the education report, the proportion of women in the respective educational measures, as well as the number of training days - separately are shown by gender -;
2. proportion of women among all employees in accordance with the requirements of § 11a B GlBG at intervals of two years with date 31 December;
3. If the boost of the women's quota in accordance with § 8 in case specified by this regulation has not been reached, this is the Akgün, or the head of unit to give reasons in writing. The measures envisaged to attain the objective of the women development plan are to establish the Working Group for equality issues;
4. the income report in accordance with § 6a B GlBG;
5. information on planned organizational changes;
6. information on planned new members of standing committees;
7. the competent human resources managers have in writing the measures taken on the basis of the opinion of the federal equal treatment Commission of the Department to report on the federal equal treatment Commission and the Working Group on equality issues;
8. information and invitations to other working groups relating to the working environment of employees.
(2) prior to the occupation of all the functions of the central leadership by the Akgün or the heads are the respective compliance officer on the part of the employer of the Chairman of the Working Group for equality issues in the downstream areas, to comment in writing to bring the following information (documents) with the possibility of:
1. the invitation to tender;
2. the composition of the Evaluation Commission;
3. the application documents.
(3) about the current state of implementation which is listed measures at the request of the Working Group for equality issues on the part of the employer in the Frauenförderungsplan a yearly jour fixe to offer.
Working Group for equal treatment issues
The compliance officer the personnel necessary for the exercise of their function and thing resources are section 18 (1) (sections 30, 31 B GlBG) and to provide the working time necessary to fulfill their duties. To maintain their tasks, the necessary financial resources are the Working Group on equality issues to provide.
(2) the members of the working group are in the business and assignment of staff, as well as in the electronic phone book with its function in accordance with B-GlBG to expel.
(3) participation in vocational training in particular on topics such as equality and advancement of women is the compliance officer and women's representative, service, budget and organization law and rhetoric and negotiation over to allow the usual extent, as far as the official requirements allow, within the service period.
(4) the activities of the compliance officer and women's representative is part of their official duties. The employer has to this area of the Administration at all official orders to be especially taken into account. On the basis of activity as Commissioner for equal treatment and women's representative, no professional disadvantage may be while exercising this function and also after being eliminated from this function.
(5) travel movements considered mission in terms of the travel fees regulations of the Federal Government as amended, with the cost center of the Working Group for equality issues to associate is in exercise of its function as a Commissioner for equal treatment and women's representative, as well as including participation in sessions and subpoenas to the federal equal treatment Commission.
(6) at least 60% of the Working Group for equal treatment issues have to belong to women.
(7) the woman officer and compliance officer are provided free instruction with regard to the performance of their duties from the B GlBG and this regulation.
Measures to promote reconciliation of work and family
Individual schemes of their working hours and their work Division to pursue are section 19 (1) for people with care responsibilities within the statutory limits.
(2) all staff, including men, are to inform the human resources department about all models of flexible organisation of working time in relation to the parent and to point out the legal possibilities of the use of parental leave, parental leave or part-time work, etc..
(3) the establishment of session times is possible on the working hours of part-time employees or employees with care obligations to take into account. Sessions are possible
1 within the block time to set, 2. to plan long-term, and 3. the affected staff in time to announce.
(4) with regard to the reconciliation of work and family care is to take that training opportunities are offered within the block time. Training and further education are to deter possible in the vicinity of the station. If necessary, the possible need for a childcare is taken into account.
(5) the arrangement of overtime or additional work is on the temporal requirements arising from care responsibilities, to take into account.
(6) in the personnel planning and development, the possibility of a family break in the career planning of both sexes is taken into account.
(7) for all employees and employees is to promote acceptance for the use of parental leave and part-time work because of child care responsibilities by men.
(8) flexible and innovative forms of work, such as such as tele-working, are primarily to allow people with care responsibilities.
(9) in accordance with the budgetary possibilities, more organizational measures to promote the reconciliation of work and family (eg. company kindergarten, holiday care) are offered.
Section 20 (1) the employer has to allow sought part-time work, as far as this is possible while maintaining an orderly service operation. Part-time employment is in all areas and at all skill levels, in particular by promoting teamwork and project accountability, to allow.
(2) the employer creates the organisational conditions, that also part-time executive positions are accessible. Part-time employment has to be basically no reason of exclusion from management Betrauungen.
(3) for the servants, no professional disadvantage may caused by the use of part-time employment; in particular, the employer it has to point out that the reduction in working time fixed term can be agreed and that a return to normal working hours is guaranteed.
§ 21 (1) has the respective officials, reported the occurrence of pregnancy, to inform about their rights and options regarding maternity leave, parental leave or maternity leave holiday layout, re-entry, company kindergarten, holiday care, tele-working and possible flexible working time models, also of the possibility of the limitation in time, human resources.
(2) the information can be also using information sheet or any brochures on this subject take place.
(3) in particular, it is to refer to the use and the sharing possibilities of the parental leave with the child's father.
(4) not later than three months before returning the the full-time staff over the future use of / the disclose, or by the human resources department is to inform.
(5) If a return at the previous place of work is not possible, an amicable solution for future use between the servants to bring managers and the human resources department which is in accordance with the business requirements.
(6) the respective educational programme is to convey the persons annually. About any other external or internal training sessions is to inform separately and in a timely manner.
(7) for women is the ability to create to make already reserve before the end of the cooling off period for continuing education events for the therapists.
(8) during the entire maternity leave period, in particular in the last three months before returning, the flow of information to the persons passing is current to maintain the workplace information or documents, on the part of the respective department head, unless the / the parents requested it. Voluntary participation in meetings is karenzierten staff in leisure, allowing Department meetings or training.
(9) the persons are to invite in addition to internal events of the Department such as operating tours and Christmas celebrations.
(10) special seminars to the rapid reintegration are immediately after returning, to offer such as computer training and information on current projects in the workplace.
(11) the specific need for training and information in individual cases is to rise in conjunction with the / the Service Manager or therapists.
(12) returnees and returnees are primarily to allow for training seminars.
(13) a moving return to provide qualified areas with accompanying measures such as reorganization and corresponding reduction of the remit. In staff - run a / appraisal interview must be demonstrably.
(14) a minor employment to offer is officials who obtain childcare allowance, on request possible.
(15) after returning from service workers from maternity and karenzierten parents in the workplace is particularly important when transferring the tasks (Labour Organization) on the childcare duties of these staff to set, especially in the Service Division. Applications for change of use to facilitate the reconciliation of work, family and care are taken into account, provided that no important an interest contrary.
Continuing education and further measures
Education and training
Section 22 (1) in the training concept/program of the Department is to provide a specific section for women and gender events, and in whose creation the participation right is the equality and gender Mainstreamingbeauftragten.
(2) to training, in particular to those who qualify for import into higher-value uses and functions, B GlBG are to achieve in the §§ 11 ff specified women primarily to admit women. This also applies to training and continuing education courses with limited participation.
(3) the therapists have to make aware the service workers and employees on appropriate internal and external training sessions. It is pointed out that applications are particularly appreciated by women.
(4 participation in education and training events is) part-time employees and employees to enable. In addition is to be taken into account in the planning of training seminars on a family-friendly organization. The there hours that go about their normal weekly service time, are part-time employees who participate in training events, into account in the framework of the applicable legal regulation on the service obligation.
(5) participation in events under par. 1 of the in the Department of education and training is female staff going to enable planned time scale, as far as the official requirements allow.
(6) the competent compliance officer to inform on request about the number of participants and participants in internal and external training of competent human resources / training department.
(7) the employer has to ensure that HR managers and all staff, the supervisor function exercise, are informed about the B GlBG, the issues of the advancement of women and equality of treatment and the Department-specific Frauenförderungsplan. (Young) Senior executives are to point out especially on their commitment to the advancement of women and the Department-specific Frauenförderungsplan and the content of the B GlBG in the course of their training.
(8) the offer of training for presenters and executives has also on the topics of "Discrimination against women", "Bullying", to extend "equal treatment" and "Gender Mainstreaming".
(9) the participation of individual supervision and coaching is to allow senior executives, compliance officer, their representatives and women's representatives and staff in professional situations.
(10) in the context of basic education, gender issues as well as the B GlBG, Frauenförderungs - and of the Frauenförderungsplan are presented.
Special measures for service workers the usage / pay Group C/c and D/d or A3/v3, A4/v4
section 23. Courses for the usage / pay Group C/c and D/d or A3/v3 and A4/v4's are increasingly offering, the basic skills, offer such as communication, language skills, personal development and team work.
Promotion of the professional rise - junior executives
Section 24 (1) has advancement of women apply at all organizational levels.
(2) on the part of the managers, and the professional development of staff is to discuss within the framework of the staff - and appraisal interview in addition to the tasks and targets agreed. In particular, a plan for the development of professional and personal skills to develop and to announce the therapists is with the respective female staff.
(3) with regard to the development of a departmental internal leadership program, executives - report the employer, in particular eligible women should be taken into account regardless the cast concrete management positions - appropriate junior executives. On this basis, the employer developed a junior executive pool, what are the compliance officer to inform.
(4) the participation of female (also part-time) servant leadership courses is to promote. The participation of interested women in Mentoringprogrammen to the personal and professional development is to promote at all levels.
(5) that are acquired skills and qualifications (such as social competence) on a maternity leave in accordance with protection of mother or father parental leave law career planning to pay tribute. Career breaks may represent women and men no disadvantage for those affected.
(6) no application by women for a management function, is made are appropriate measures to use to qualify women for taking leadership responsibility in the context of succession planning, and to motivate by the service authority.
(7) in leadership training, gender mainstreaming is informed of the objectives and content of the federal equal treatment Act and the regulation of the Department-internal Frauenförderplanes and the working group.
(8) for women in leadership positions, equal treatment and women's Affairs, gender mainstreaming officers women in professional situations, participation in individual supervision and coaching of the employer is offered.
Entry into force and expiry
§ 25. With the entry into force of this regulation is Ordinance of the Federal Minister for agriculture and forestry, environment and water management concerning the Frauenförderungsplan BMLFUW, Federal Law Gazette II No. 93/2013, except force.