282. Regulation of the Federal Minister for education, art and culture, modifies the Ordinance, educational standards in schools
On the basis of § 17 para 1a of the Education Act, Federal Law Gazette No. 472/1986, as last amended by Federal Law Gazette I no. 73/2011, is prescribed:
The regulation on educational standards in schools, Federal Law Gazette II No. 1/2009 is amended as follows:
1. in article 1, is the text of § 1 paragraph labeled (1) and the phrase "Modern foreign language (English)" is replaced by the expression "(first) foreign language (English)" in no. 2.
2. the article 1 be attached following para. 2 and 3:
"(2) is article 3 par. 2 and 3 of this regulation with regard to"
1. pupils and pupils with physical or sensory disabilities or with special educational needs, as well as 2nd extraordinary students in accordance with section 4 of the Education Act, particularly taking into consideration the specific disability, as well as the extraordinary students property (in particular, the knowledge of the language of instruction) application.
(3) § 3 para 4 and article 4 of this regulation are students pursuant to par. 2 anyway, not to apply to no. 2. On pupils and students according to para 2 No. 1 are the provisions not to apply, if in the relevant compulsory subject
1. in the 4th or 8th grade according to the curriculum of the school or the curriculum of a lower grade were taught or 2 even with teaching standing in the class available or resource under the specified test conditions probably cannot solve the set tasks."
3. paragraph 4 is paragraph labeled "section 5".
4. the text of section 5 is preceded by the sales designation (1); the following paragraph 2 is added:
"II No. 282/2011 (2) § 1, the paragraph designation of § 5, the sales designation of § 5 para 1 and the system in the version of regulation BGBl. 1 September 2011 into force."
5. in the 1st part of the plant preceding text section the phrase "in the living foreign language/English' is replaced at the end of the first level line of the second paragraph by the phrase"in (first) living foreign language/English'.
6. in the 2nd part of the plant are name and title of the 2nd section:
(First) Modern foreign language (English)"