289. Regulation of the Federal Minister for transport, innovation and technology concerning a waterways transport order (WVO)
On the basis of §§ 5, par. 10, 9, 10 para 5, 11, 12 para 1, 13 par. 1 to 4, 14, 16 para 1 and 2, 17 para 1 and 3, 18 para 1 to 3, 19 2, 20, 21 para 2, 23 paragraph 1, 24 paragraph 7 and 10, 25 para 3, 27 para 2, 35, 36 para 2, 37 para 3 , 38 I no. 62/1997 idF BGBl. I will be para 4, 5, 7 and 10, as well as 40 para 1 and 5 of the Shipping Act, Federal Law Gazette No. 111/2010, in accordance with section 153 para 2 of the Federal Act in consultation with the who or the Federal Ministers for finance, Home Affairs, national defence and sports and for agriculture and forestry, environment and water management, prescribed:
Table of contents
1 scope part
§ 0.01 geographic scope of § 0.02 scope 2. part of General provisions on navigation on the Danube
1. Chapter General provisions
§ 1.01 definitions article 1.02 skipper § 1.03 responsibilities of the crew and other persons on Board § 1.04 General due diligence section 1.05 behavior under special circumstances § 1.06 use the waterway section 1.07 maximum load, maximum number of passengers, visibility § 1.08 engineering, equipment and crew of the vehicles section 1.09 cast rudder section 1.10 vessel certificates and other documents of § 1.11 carrying the regulation and the manuals section 1.12 exposure to items on board; Loss of goods;
Shipping obstacles § 1.13 protection of the marine and the designation of the waterway section 1.14 damage of plants § 1.15 prohibition of entry into the waterway section 1.16 rescue and assistance section 1.17 deadlocked or lower vehicles § 1.18 freeing of the fairway section 1.19 special instructions section 1.20 monitoring § 1.21 special transport section 1.22 orders temporary art section 1.23 permission events section 1.24 protection and overwintering of vehicles 2. Chapter indicator and draught of vehicles; Ship calibration
§ 2.01 identification of vehicles, except small vehicles and ships section 2.02 indicator of small vehicles § 2.03 ship calibration section 2.04 draught marks and draught § 2.05 mark of the anchor 3. Chapter designation of vehicles
1st section General information
§ 3.01 application and definitions § 3.02 lights § 3.03 panels, flags and pennants § 3.04 cylinders, balls, cones and bicones § 3.05 prohibited lights and signs section 3.06 replacement lights section 3.07 prohibited use of lights, headlights, panels, flags, etc.
2. section night and day term
2. A name while driving
§ § 3.09-machine driven vehicles individually drivable 3.08 designation designation of towing associations in drive § 3.10 designation of pushed trains in drive section 3.11 designation tows in drive section 3.12 designation of vehicles under sail in drive section 3.13 designation of small vehicles in ride section 3.14 additional description of vehicles in ride transportation of certain dangerous goods § 3.15 designation of vehicles for the transportation of more than 12 passengers and a length of less than 20 m section 3.16 designation of the ferries ride section 3.17 additional description the vehicles with priority section 3.18 additional name of manövrierunfähiger vehicles section 3.19 called the float and the floating devices in ride 2. B term for the lay-up
Section 3.20 designation of vehicles at the lay-up section 3.21 additional name of stillliegender vehicles for transport of certain dangerous goods section 3.22 designation of ferries that lie at its Pier section 3.23 designation stilliegender buoyancy and floating plants section 3.24 designation of networks and boom of idle vehicles section 3.25 name floating devices in operation, as well as frozen or reduced vehicles section 3.26 name of the anchor, which compromise the shipping may 3. section special characters
Section 3.27 additional description of vehicles of the maritime rescue teams and fireboats and vehicles for rescue purposes section 3.28 perform additional description of vehicles in ride, the work in the waterway section 3.29 additional description to protect against wave section 3.30 emergency characters section 3.31 prohibition to enter the vehicle section 3.32 ban on board smoking and naked lights or fire to use section 3.33 prohibition of Stillliegens side by side section 3.34 additional description of vehicles with limited manoeuvrability article 3.35 additional description of fishing vessels section 3.36 additional description of vehicles for the use of Divers § 3.37 additional description of vehicles when the demining § 3.38 additional description of the vehicles in the pilotage 4. Chapter sound signs, radio, navigation equipment
Section 4.01 General § 4.02 use the audible section 4.03 forbidden audible § 4.04 emergency sign § 4.05 Radio § 4.06 radar § 4.07 automatic identification system for inland navigation (Inland AIS) 5th chapter marine and the name of the water Street
§ 5.01 marine section 5.02 designation of the waterway section 5.03 use by marine and waterway names 6 Chapter driving rules
1st section General information
§ 6.01 definitions § 6.01a fast ships article 6.02 small vehicles: General provisions 2. Section meeting, crossing and overtaking
§ 6.03 General principles section 6.03a crosses section 6.04 meet: principles section 6.05 meet: exceptions to the basic rules of section 6.06 encounter: fast ships section 6.07 encounter in the narrow fairway section 6.08 by marine forbidden encounter section 6.09 overtaking: General provisions section 6.10 overtaking section 6.11 ban on overtaking by marine 3. further rules for the travel section
Section 6.12 ride on routes with prescribed course section 6.13 apply section 6.14 behavior in the downhill section 6.15 prohibition of driving into in the distances between the parts of a tow section 6.16 ports and secondary water Street: entrance and exit, exit with crossing the waterway section 6.17 ride on equal height and prohibition of approaching vehicles section 6.18 prohibition of grinding letting anchors, lines or chains section 6.19 drive allow section 6.20 avoiding wave section 6.21 associations § 6. 21a adjustment of barges , which are not part of a pushed train section 6.22 blocking shipping § 6. 22a passing floating equipment in operation, deadlocked or sunken vehicles and vehicles with restricted maneuverability 4 section ferries
Section 6.23 rules for ferries 5 section passing through bridges, Weirs and locks
Section 6.24 passing bridges and Weirs: General section 6.25 passing fixed bridges section 6.26 driving through movable bridges section 6.27 driving through the Weirs § 6.28 passing through the locks § 6. 28a retract in and riding from locks section 6.29 precedence in the smuggling 6 section limited visibility; Radar navigation
Article 6.30 General rules for driving in conditions of limited visibility; Use of radar article 6.31 audible in the lay-up of article 6.32 radar navigation section 6.33 provisions for vehicles that are not radar navigation located in 7 section special rules
§ 6.34 priority section 6.35 waterskiing and similar activities § 6.36 behavior of fishing vessels and fishing vessels section 6.37 behavior of divers and divers 7 chapter rules for the lay-up
§ 7.01 General rules for the lay-up § 7.02 lay-up § 7.03 anchors § 7.04 mooring § 7.05 sunbathing places section 7.06 deck bodies for certain types of vehicles section 7.07 lay-up in the case of the transport of dangerous goods section 7.08 guard and supervision 8 chapter signaling and reporting requirements
§ 8.01 stay away signal section 8.02 hailing 9 chapter (no content)
10 chapter water protection and disposal of waste generated on board
§ 10.01 definitions section 10.02 General due diligence section 10.03 prohibition of introduction and introduction section 10.04 collection and treatment of waste on board section 10.05 control book about measures for preventing the pollution (oil control book), provisions for sale to outlets § 10.06 painting and external cleaning of the vehicle 3. part of additional regulations for shipping on Austrian waterways
1. Chapter General provisions
§ 11.01 definitions § 11.02 shipping supervisory bodies; Locks supervision; Harbour master; entrusted persons § 11.03 messages section 11.04 ship certificates and other documents section 11.05 Schiffer cards section 11.06 shipping operation - General provisions section 11.07 passenger transport section 11.08 operation of ferries section 11.09 events section 11.10 special transport section 11.11 acquisition of fuel (bunkering) section 11.12 marine fuels section 11.13 equipment of sports vehicles 2. Chapter (no content)
3 chapter (without content)
4 chapter acoustic signals, radio, navigation equipment
§ 14.01 Inland AIS 5. Marine and designation of waterway chapter
Section 15.01 signs section 15.02 label water aerodrome 6 Chapter
Section 16.01 sailing vehicles § 16.02 float and seaplanes § 16.03 waterskiing and similar sports section 16.04 restriction of bathing, swimming and scuba diving section 16.05 use the navigation system of the tank farm Korneuburg 7 chapter rules for the lay-up
Section 17.01 use restrictions for the shipping facilities in Dürnstein section 17.02 use restrictions for the shipping facilities at White churches 8 chapter reporting requirements
Section 18.01 regulation of vessel traffic in the stowage positions 4. part local and temporal restrictions on navigation on the Danube River and other waterways
Section 20.01 restriction of navigation at high water levels section 20.02 shipping restrictions on hours section 20.03 law in the area of the National Park Donau-Auen section 20.04 limitation of the Association sizes section may 20 regulation of shipping in the Wiener Donaukanal § 20.06 rules for the March 5 part provisions for the boundary stretches of the Danube
Section 30.01 regulations for the Austrian - German Prajzska (river km 2223,15 to 2201,77) section 30.02 regulations for the Austrian - Slovak Prajzska (river km 1880,26 until 1872,70) § 30.03 controls by public security service, and the Customs Administration 6 part of port regulations
1. Chapter public ports
Section 40.01 behavior in the waterfront section 40.02 accountability § 40.03 restrictions for entering ports § 40.04 overcrowding of port § 40.05 logging on and off § 40.06 entering the vehicles § 40.07 use restrictions article 40.08 pollution of port § 40.09 behavior at risk § 40.10 towing, push and warping of the vehicles section 40.11 moorings section 40.12 mooring § 40.13 supervision of vehicles article 40.14 using anchors, Trossen, ropes and chains § 40.15 take off § 40.16 use the propulsion organs § 40.17 ashore 40.18 § use of fire at vehicles § 40.19 backup cables § 40.20 other use of Port waters § 40.21 traffic in port 40.22 deck order § 40.23 envelope § 40.24 exposure to items in the envelope section 40.25 vehicles with dangerous goods § 40.26 tank ports § 40.27 protection and winter stand § 40.28 shipping supervision in the port 2. Chapter private ports
§ 41.01 application of 1 section on private ports § 41.02 protection and winter stand in private ports 3. Chapter exemptions
Section 42.01 exceptions from the provisions of the 2 nd part 7 part tows
Section 50.01 use the tows section 50.02 on traffic control Treppelwegen § 50.03 designation of tows § 50.04 checks by bodies of the public security service 8 part of penal provisions and final provisions
Section 60.01 organ penal orders section 60.02 expiry of previous legislation section 60.03 force systems
Appendix 1: distinguishing characters of the State in which the home - or registration of vehicles plant 2: draught on barges attachment 3: designation of vehicles Appendix 4: lights and colour of signal lights hicles strength conditioning 5: and range of signal lights hicles annex 6: audible annex 7: marine attachment 8: name of the water Street Annex 9: oil control book annex 10: General technical requirements for radar equipment attachments
Annex 1: List of waters parts of that are not navigable waterways annex 2: locks supervision annex 3: certificate of the award of a Vorrechtes in the smuggling annex 4: sections of the waterway on which the discharge of water-oil mixtures forbidden without exception is annex 5: Appendix 6: sunrises and sunsets shipping supervisors annex 7: service badges for shipping supervisors Annex 8: service passport of the sluice supervisory Annex 9: service badge for the sluice supervisory annex 10 : Badge for harbour master annex 11: service badge for harbour master annex 12: symbols for hydrological and meteorological information in the logbook annex 13: Schiffer card annex 14: application for approval of an event on waterways annex 15: application for a driving licence for special transports Annex 16: travel permission for special transports Annex 17: Checklist for the bunkers of fuel 1 part scope
1. the provisions of this Regulation apply to the waterways Danube (including Wiener Donaukanal), March, Enns and Traun with all their arms, page channels, ports and branches, except the water items listed in Appendix 1.
2. the provisions of the 2nd part (General provisions on navigation on the Danube) apply to the inland waterways referred to in subpara 1 including the boundary stretches of the Danube, however with regard to the provisions applicable only in Austria in accordance with § § 30.01 and 30.02 and for the March in accordance with the § 20.06.
3. the provisions of the 3rd part (additional provisions for navigation on Austrian waterways) apply a) for inland waterways in accordance with no. 1, but for the boundary stretches of the Danube (river km 2223,150 to 2201,770 and river km 1880,260 to 1872,700) in accordance with the sections 30.01 and 30.02 and for the March in accordance with § 20.06;
(b) for ports and berths on the boundary stretches of the Danube in accordance with letter. a. 4.
The provisions of the 4th part (local and temporal restrictions of shipping on the Danube River and other waterways) shall apply for the specified sections of the waterway.
5. the provisions of the 5th part (provisions for the boundary stretches of the Danube) apply to the boundary stretches according to Z 3 lit. a. 6.
The provisions of the 6th part (port regulations) apply to inland waterways in accordance with no. 1.
1. to the extent that it is necessary to achieve the purpose of use, are vehicles used for rescue and assistance, as well as vehicles of shipping supervision, public security service, customs or the Federal waterway administration in operation to the provisions of §§ 1.10 subpara 2 lit. b, 6.22, 6.24 subpara 2 lit. a, 6.25 Z 1, 6.26 Z 3, 7.01 Z 1 and 2, 7.02 up 7.04, 20.01, 30.01 Z 4 and 30.02 Z 3 tied.
2. vehicles on behalf of the Federal waterway administration are, as far as it not is required to carry out work for the construction, the adjustment or maintenance of waterways, the provisions of §§ 30.01 Z 4 and 20.05 no. 3 lit. a, b, and e, as well as bind explicitly only in Austria regulations of §§ 7.01, 7.03 and 7.04.
2 part general provisions on navigation on the Danube
1. Chapter General provisions
Apply in this Regulation as: a) types of vehicles 1 "Vehicle": an inland waterway, including small cars and ferries, floating equipment and sea-going vessels;
2. "Vehicle with engine drive": a vehicle whose machine for small movements (in ports or at loading and unloading points) only with private activities mounted engine, except such vehicles, or will be used to increase the manoeuvrability of the vehicle in the towing or flotilla;
3. "floating equipment": a floating structure with mechanical equipment, which is intended for work on waterways or in ports dredger, Elevator, Jack, crane;
4. "Ferry": a vehicle that serves the translation traffic on the waterway, and is approved by the competent authority as a ferry. Vehicles which are in a such usage and not free driving apply, anyway, as the ferry;
5. "fast boat": a vehicle with engine drive that can take more than 40 km/h over the water, other than a small craft.
6 "Passenger ship": a day excursion boat or cabin vessel, which is constructed and equipped for the transport of more than 12 passengers;
7 "Barges": a vehicle that is built or set up for this purpose for getting around by pushing;
8 "Ship-borne barges": a the barges, which is built for carriage on board ships and for the navigation on inland waterways.
9 'Vessel under sail': a vehicle that runs only under sail; a vehicle that runs under sail and used an engine at the same time, considered to be vehicle propelled by mechanical means;
10 "Small vehicle": a vehicle whose hull (excluding appendices such as rudder and bowsprit) has a length of less than 20 m, with the exception of the vehicles, which are built and decorated vehicles other than small vehicles to tow, push or alongside coupled to carry, as well as of vehicles that are permitted to carry more than 12 passengers, the ferries and barges; However, ferries, which are approved for the carriage of no more than 12 passengers, as small vehicles apply in Austria.
11 ' personal watercraft ': a small vehicle, such as a waterbob, jet skis, Jet bike or Jet Ski, or another similar small vehicle with its own mechanical drive, which can carry one or more passengers and is designed and designed to glide over the water or run figures; in Austria, watercraft considered floats with a length of less than 4 m.
b) associations 1.
"Association": a tow, a flotilla or a coupling Association;
2. "Tow": a compilation consisting of one or more vehicles, floating devices or floats, which is towed by one or more engine powered vehicles the latter belong to the Association and are called "Tugs" or "Towing vessels" may refer to;
3. "Flotilla": a rigid connection; referred to by vehicles of which at least one front of the vehicle with engine drive is that moving the Association and as "Anti-annexation vehicle" or "Push boat" This includes also an Association of a precedent and a deferred vehicle, its coupling to enable a controlled buckling;
4. "Coupling Association" (coupled ships): a combination of longitudinally coupled vehicles, of which none prior to the vehicle with engine drive is that moving the Association;
c) light and audible warning 1 "white light", "red light", "green light", "yellow light", "blue light": lights, whose Farbe complies with the provisions of annex 4;
2. "strong light", "light" "ordinary light": lights, the strength of which complies with the provisions of Appendix 5.
3. "Twinkle lights" and "quick flicker light": lights with a clock ID of 40 to 60 and from 100 to 120 light phenomena per minute;
4. "short ton": a sound by about a second time; "long ton": a tone of about four seconds duration, with a break between two consecutive tones about a second;
5. "follow very short notes": a sequence of at least six tones of about a quarter of a second duration, separated by breaks of about a quarter second.
6 "three tone": a triple check audible about two seconds duration, consisting of three consecutive uninterrupted notes of different height. The frequencies of the tones must be between 165 and 297 Hertz. An interval of two whole tones must be between the lowest and the highest note. Each sequence of three tones must begin with the lowest note, and end with the highest tone;
7 "Group of Bell": two bells.
(d) other terms 1. "floating equipment": a floating device which is usually stationary, beach, dock, Pier, boat House;
2. "Float": rafts and other fahrtaugliche structures, compilations, or items which are neither vehicles nor floating facilities; in Austria in particular sailing boards, unmanned towing and water ski tow equipment, personal watercraft are considered with a length of less than 4 m and amphibious vehicles (floating, fahrtaugliche land vehicles) floats;
3. "stillliegend": vehicles, floats, or floating plants, which are directly or indirectly anchored or you are moored on the shore;
4. "driving" or "located in drive": vehicles, floats, or floating plants, which either directly or indirectly are anchored, moored on the shore or bogged down are. For such vehicles, floats, or floating plants in drive is the term to understand "stop" in the country;
5. "Fishing vessels": vehicles performing fishing with nets, lines, trawls or other fishing devices that restrict its manoeuvrability, except vehicles exercising fishing with trolling or other fishing apparatus which do not restrict its maneuverability;
6 "Night": the period between sunset and Sunrise (see also § 11.01 Z 2);
7. "day": the period between sunrise and sunset (see also § 11.01 Z 2);
8 "Fatigue": a condition that occurs as a result of insufficient rest or as a result of disease, which manifests itself in deviations from usual practices and responsiveness; in Austria, the State of the leader of a vehicle or Association of commercial shipping, which more than 16 hours in a 24 hour has provided service, anyway, as affected by fatigue apply;
9 "Intoxication": a condition that occurs as a result of the use of alcohol, narcotics, drugs, or other similar substances, which determined in accordance with the national legislation and practice; in Austria the State of the person is considered with an alcohol content of the blood of 0.5 g / l (0.5 per mille) or in or with an alcohol content of the breathing air of 0.25 mg / l or more anyway, impaired by alcohol. derogation applies the condition of the leader of a vehicle or Association of commercial shipping with an alcohol content of the blood of 0.1 g / l (0.1 per mille) or in or with an alcohol content of the breathing air of 0.05 mg / l, or about as impaired by alcohol.
10 "limited visibility": reduction of vision through fog, haze, snow, rain or other causes;
11 "safe speed": speed, of a vehicle or association at a distance appropriate to the circumstances and conditions can drive safely, maneuver or stop
12 "Water Street": any inland waters where shipping is approved; in Austria, the term waterway includes waters in accordance with § 0.01 Z 1.
13 "Fairway": the actually usable for the maritime part of the waterway (a part of the waterway, whose preserving is sought and is referred to by waterway signs);
14 "left and right bank": the sides of the waterway from the source to the mouth seen;
15 "to mountain": the direction to the source, on the routes on which changes the current flow with the tide; Channels is the direction laid down by the competent authority and the term used "from A to B"; "into the Valley" referred to the opposite direction;
16 "ADN": the the European Agreement concerning the international carriage of dangerous goods on inland waterways annexed Regulation (BGBl. III No. 18/2009 as amended);
17 "Radar navigation": the ride with radar in restricted visibility;
18 "CEVNI": the "European inland waterways rules" of the Economic Commission for Europe of the United Nations (UNECE) in the fourth revised edition, ECE/TRANS/SC.3/115/Rev.4 (http://live.unece.org/trans/main/sc3/sc3res.html); unless otherwise specified the provisions of the 2nd part this regulation and the appendices 1 are based up to 10 on the CEVNI;
19 "GPND": the "General provisions on navigation on the Danube" of the Danube Commission (http://www.danubecommission.org/index.php/de_DE/publication). Provisions of the GPND, which differ from the provisions of CEVNI, are only on the navigable part of the river Danube and the water areas of ports, marinas, loading and unloading stations (hereinafter called the "Danubian") without prejudice to the specific provisions of the competent authorities which have been adopted for these ports, marinas, loading and unloading stations in regard to local circumstances and the loading and unloading operations , applicable. The skipper of the vehicles on the Danube and other affected persons must comply with the General provisions on navigation on the Danube and the local rules of the Danube countries and the power it's administrations for the relevant sections of the Danube. In Austria, the term "Danube" includes all waterways in accordance with § 0.01 to Z 1.
1. each vehicle and each float, excluding the deferred vehicles of a pushed train, must be under the leadership of a person with the appropriate qualifications. This person is referred to as "Skipper".
2. each association must also be under the leadership of a skipper with the appropriate qualifications. This skipper is determined as follows: a) is a Federation with only one vehicle with engine drive whose skipper of the ship Manager of the Association;
(b) in the case of a tow with two or more machine-powered vehicles in a row at the top, is the captain of the first vehicle of the skipper of the tow, except this vehicle is a temporary help tow boat; in this case, is the captain of the second vehicle, the skipper of the Association;
(c) in the case of a towing association with two or more together coupled powered of machine vehicles at the top, not in a row driving and of which one is the main driving force, is its skipper of the ship Manager of the Association;
(d) in the case of a flotilla with two adjacent propelling vehicles is the captain of the propelling vehicle, which is the main driving force, the captain of the Association;
(e) in all other cases, the captain of the Association must be determined.
3. the skipper must be during the journey on board; on floating devices, the skipper must be also constantly during operation on board.
The captain is responsible for the observance of this regulation on the vehicle operated by him, Association, or float. In a tow, the skipper of the towed vehicles have to follow the instructions of the skipper of the Association; But even without such statements, they have all measures, that are necessary for the safe management of their vehicles by the circumstances. The same applies to the skipper of vehicles in a coupling body, who are not also skipper of the Association.
5. any floating facility must be under the leadership of a suitable person. This person is responsible for the observance of this regulation on the floating plant.
6. the skipper must be when the ship not in a State of fatigue or an intoxication.
7 no skipper has a laid ship or a stillliegender float, so wear a) the person who is responsible for the guard or supervision in accordance with article 7.08, b) of the operator or owner of this vehicle, or float, the responsibility for compliance with this regulation.
8. in Austria is prerequisite for the management of vehicles, as far as the age of 16 years are not prescribed the 7th part of the Shipping Act for the leadership vehicles ability cards. This does not apply to persons who demonstrably participating in officially approved water sports events, including rehearsals and exercises or under appropriate supervision.
Duties of the crew and other persons on board
1. the crew must follow the orders of the skipper, who issued this under his responsibility. She has to contribute to compliance with this regulation and other regulations in force.
2. all other persons on Board have to follow the instructions issued to them by the skipper in the interest of safety of navigation and order on board.
3. members of the crew and other persons on board who temporarily independently determine the course and speed of the vehicle, are responsible for the compliance with the provisions of this regulation in that regard.
4. the members of the on-duty crew and other persons on board, temporarily involved in the management of the vehicle may be affected not by fatigue or as a result of noise State.
General duty of care
1. vehicles must drive at a safe speed at any time.
2. the provisions of this regulation, the skipper have to take all precautions, which areas the general duty of care and the practice of shipping to in particular: a) the risk to human life, b) damage to vehicles or floats, banks, regulatory structures and systems of each kind in the waterway or on its banks, c) obstruction of navigation, d) inflicting damage to crew members and others on board the vessel or on Board of persons on the vehicle of moored barges , to avoid ports or quays and the environment.
3. Z 2 also applies to persons under their supervision are floating plants.
Behavior under special circumstances
To avert of an imminent danger, the skipper must take all measures provided the circumstances, even if they are thereby forced to depart from this regulation.
Use of the water road
Length, width, height, depth, and speed of vehicles, associations and floats must be adapted to the realities of the waterway and its investments. In Austria have vehicles that can use not the marked fairway width on the basis of their draft to take into account the fairway depth within the framework of the general duty of care and in particular in the planning and communication of the encounters and overtaking announced by inland waterway transport information services on www.doris.bmvit.gv.at.
Maximum permissible load, maximum number of passengers,
1. vehicles may be not deeper than loaded up to the lower edge of the draught marks.
2. the sight must not more than 350 m across the bow are constrained by the cargo or the trim position of the vehicle. While driving the direct view restricts backward or to the side, this can be compensated by the use of radar.
3. the load must not jeopardise the stability of the vehicle and the strength of the hull.
4. vehicles carrying container, must also stowed a special review of the stability (see E.g. Article 22.03 of Appendix 2 of the ship technology regulation, Federal Law Gazette II No. 162/2009) be made: a) for vehicles with a width of less than 9.5 m, if the containers in more than a location are loaded;
(b) in the case of vehicles with a width of 9.5 m, 11 m, if the containers in more than two layers are loaded;
(c) in the case of vehicles with a width of 11 m or more when the containers in more than three layers or more than three longitudinal rows are loaded;
(d) in the case of vehicles with a width of 15.00 m or more when the containers in more than three layers are loaded.
5. vehicles intended for the carriage of passengers, may have no more passengers on board than are approved by the competent authority. On fast ships, not more people may be located when seats are available.
Construction, equipment and crew of the vehicles
1 vehicles and floats must be built and equipped be, that the safety of persons on board and the shipping is guaranteed and the obligations arising from this regulation can be met.
2. all vehicles, except the deferred a pushed train, must have a crew that is sufficient according to number and suitability to ensure the safety of persons on board and the boat trip. Vehicles propelled by mechanical means in a coupling Union and certain vehicles which are towed in a group of rigidly connected vehicles must have no occupation, when the crew of the vehicle, which provides the transportation or the safe lay-up of a coupling Association or a group of rigidly connected vehicles, for enough number and suitability, to ensure the safety of persons on board and the boat trip.
3. these conditions are considered to be satisfied if the vehicle with a certificate in accordance with the applicable "recommendations of the Danube Commission on technical requirements for inland waterway vessels" (http://www.danubecommission.org/index.php/de_DE/publication) or the applicable UNECE resolution laying down technical requirements for inland waterway vessels (resolution 61, http://live.unece.org/trans/main/sc3/sc3res.html) or the current directive 2006/87/EC laying down technical requirements for inland waterway vessels , OJ No. L 389 of 30.12.2006, implemented by the ship technology regulation, Federal Law Gazette II No. 162/2009 as amended) is provided and match those specified in the certificate of the ship construction and equipment of the vehicle and its crew.
In Austria vehicles with a hull length from 2,5 m to 24 m, used for sports and leisure purposes, may be commissioned only, if they correspond to the provisions of pleasure boats regulation, Federal Law Gazette II No. 276/2004 as amended. This does not apply for a) intended only for racing and labelled by the manufacturer water vehicles, including Rennruderboote and training rowing boat;
b) canoes, kayaks, gondolas and pedalos;
c) original vehicles and made predominantly with the original materials and labelled by the manufacturer individual replicas of before 1950 designed historic water vehicles;
d) experimental boats, as far as they are not in the EU / brought in the EEA on the market;
(e) for their own use built boats, as far as them during a period of five years after its completion in the EU / brought in the EEA on the market;
(g) vehicles, which before 16 June 1998 has been proven in the EU / brought in the EEA on the market or put into service;
h) sports vehicles registered abroad, which 1 mentioned waters for a period of not more than three months in the calendar year on which Z in § 0.01.
With regard to the equipment of such vehicles see section 11.13.
4. without prejudice to the provisions of no. 3, on board the appropriate rescue means registered in the certificate must be available for the passengers. Life-saving appliances must be present in a number of the corresponding to the distribution of passengers for adults and for children.
5. in Austria, the operation of sports cars, which noise is appropriately subdued, not state of the art is prohibited. The operating noise is according to ÖNORM EN ISO 14 509-1:2009 "small water vehicles - airborne sound radiated by engine-powered personal watercraft - part 1: pre-accession ride measurements" measured and dB must not exceed an A-weighted sound pressure level of 75.
Occupation of the oar
1 on each vehicle in drive the rudder with this qualified person aged at least 16 years of age must be occupied.
For the safe control of the vehicle, the helmsman able must be all in the wheelhouse receive incoming or outgoing of there information and instructions and to give. In particular, it must can perceive the sound character and have sufficiently unobstructed view in all directions.
3. in exceptional circumstances, a lookout or a listening post must be made to inform the helmsman.
4. each fast ship in driving the oar of a person aged at least 21 years of age must have occupied, which required qualification according to § 1.02 Z 1, as well as a certificate in accordance with § 4.06 subpara 1 lit. b has. A second person who also has these documents, must stop is constantly in the wheelhouse, with the exception of the arrival and drop and the locks offshore terminals in the locks.
5. in Austria, 4 fast ships with more than 40 km per hour compared with stagnant water may drive by way of derogation by Z If the rudder by a person aged at least 21 years of age is occupied, a certificate concerning the evidence of the required qualification in accordance with § 1.10 subpara 1 lit. (e) as well as a certificate in accordance with § 1.10 subpara 1 lit. j has.
6. in Austria, the use of systems that determine the course and speed of a vehicle or association based on georeferenced data without intervention of the skipper on the fly (automatic guidance systems), is prohibited.
Vessel certificates and other documents
1 following duly completed documents must be carried on board vessels: a) certificate, b) if necessary, calibration certificate, c) on board vessels with a crew a crew list (see also § 11.04 Z 1), d) a logbook (machine drive vehicles only), except vehicles that are registered in States where no logbook is mandatory (see also § 11.04 Z 2), e) on board vessels with crew skipper certificate or the skipper testimonies of the skipper or the captain and for the other members of the crew The Boatman service book, f) on board vessels with crew a logbook with records of work and rest periods, as well as other shipping documents that are required by international agreements, rules or agreements. In the Danube region in particular are: g) on board vessels with a crew the certificate of the edition of the Board, h) on board vessels in the radar navigation radar certificate or equivalent certificate (in Austria: Captain patent - boatmasters for inland navigation boatmaster B - 20 m, corresponding certificate according to the regulations of the Federal Army), i) the certificate of installation and function of the radar and speed-of-turn indicators , j) a radiotelephone operator's certificate according to the relevant international and regional conventions, k) deed "Frequency assignment", if required, l) the oil control book, m) the documents for ship steam boilers and other pressure vessels, n) the inspection certificate for liquefied natural gas facilities, o) the documents and reports of periodic inspections of electrical equipment, p) examination certificates installed on portable fire extinguishers and fixed fire extinguishing systems, q) Prüfefunde of the acceptance tests and periodic inspections of cranes and other equipment subject to mandatory testing , r) in the case of container transport the stability information of the vehicle, stowage plan or charge list for the respective Beladungsfall and the result of the stability calculation for the respective, a previous comparable, or a standardised Beladungsfall each specifying the calculation procedure used, s) in Austria proof of delivery must be kept for marine fuels on board for at least three months stating the sulphur content (such as tank delivery notes). Small vehicles are excluded, insofar as it is not trolling or pusher craft, t) in Austria test findings about the periodic inspections of the test requiring personal protective equipment on board.
2. by way of derogation from Z 1 lit. a and r are for small vehicles only the following documents required: a) the certificate, b) on board vessels with a crew a crew list, c) on board vessels with crew skipper certificate or the skipper testimonies of the skipper or the skipper, d) the logbook (machine drive vehicles only), except vehicles that are registered in States where no logbook is mandatory, e) a radiotelephone operator's certificate according to the relevant international and regional conventions , f) the document "Frequency assignment", if prescribed, g) the certificate for liquefied natural gas facilities, h) examination certificates installed on portable fire extinguishers and fixed fire extinguishing systems, i) a proof of liability insurance, if required, as well as other shipping documents that are required on the basis of international agreements, rules or agreements. For small vehicles that are for amusement purposes, the documents are also lit. b and d not required, and the certificate after lit. a can be replaced by a national driving permit. Exceptions for rowing and sailing boats and boats with electric drive can be admitted in the Danube region.
The exceptions referred to in article 101 and article 118 of the Shipping Act are applicable in Austria.
3. If necessary, a national driving permit must be on board by floats.
In Austria, a driving permit for special transports (section 11.10) or an event permit (section 11.09) is required in accordance with § 16.02.
4. documents which must be on the basis of the provisions of this regulation or other applicable provisions on board, are to present the staff of the competent authorities on request.
5. certificate and certificate of calibration need aboard a Schubleichters in which a metal plate is attached according to the following pattern, not to be carried: official identification number:
Number of certificate:
These particulars must be engraved or hammered into legible characters of at least 6 mm height. The metal plate must be at least 60 mm high and 120 mm long. It must be clearly visible and attached permanently back to the starboard side of the Schubleichters.
The conformity of the information on the metal plate with those in the certificate of the Schubleichters must be confirmed by the competent authority by her character beaten on the metal plate. Certificate and calibration certificates are to be kept by the owner of the Schubleichters.
In Austria, a plastic shield can be attached instead of the metal plate.
Carrying the regulation and the manuals
1. on board any vehicle, except unmanned vehicles, open small vehicles and floats, an updated imprint of the regulation in force for the traffic section must be located. This concerns also the temporary arrangements referred to in paragraph 1.22 in the Danube region.
2. in the Danube region General section and regional part - Danube - must be accompanied on Board of vehicles with the manual for the inland navigation radio - radiotelephone installation.
3. a quickly readable electronic version of the text of documents according to Nos. 1 and 2 is permitted.
Exposure to property on board; Loss of goods; Shipping obstacles
1. items which may endanger vehicles, floats, floating plants or plants in or on water Street, must not protrude over the sides of vehicles or floats.
2. If the anchor is not used, they must be fully obtained position.
3. a vehicle, a float, or a floating plant lost an item and can thus shipping hampered or endangered, the boat operator or the person responsible for the floating plant must immediately notify the nearest competent authority and as accurately as possible specifying the place of the object was lost. In addition, he has the place possible to label.
4. is of a vehicle an unknown obstacle detected in the waterway, the boat operator must immediately notify the nearest competent authority and as accurately as possible specifying the position of the obstacle was encountered. In the Danube region, he has to mark the site when the obstacle could represent a danger to shipping.
Protection of the marine and the name of the water Street
1. it is prohibited to use marine or the name of the water Street (such as panels, tons, floats, beacons) to the mooring or warping of vehicles or floats, damaging them or to make unusable.
2. a vehicle or a float moved a marine or a facility serving to the name of the water street or damaged, the captain must report without delay this the next competent authority.
Each boat operator caused by accidents or other changes to marine or the name of the waterway (such as void of light, incorrect position a ton, destruction of a character) notes, has the duty to report it to the nearest competent authority without delay.
Damage to plants
Has damaged a vehicle or a float a system (such as lock, bridge), the skipper must inform immediately the next competent authority.
Prohibition of entry into water Street
1. it is prohibited objects or substances which are likely to interfere with navigation or other users of the waterway or to compromise, to throw into the waterway, to pour, otherwise how to introduce or to initiate.
2. it is prohibited, oil residues of any kind, even if they are mixed with water to throw into the waterway, to pour or otherwise bring up.
3. objects or substances come after Z 1 or 2 unintentionally in the waterway or threaten to get in the water Street boat operator must immediately notify the nearest competent authority and as accurately as possible indicate the type and the point of entry.
Rescue and assistance
1. the skipper must use all available means in accidents that endanger people on board, to her rescue.
2. If people in danger are in an accident of a vehicle or float or a blocking of the fairway is threatened, the skipper of each nearby vehicle is obliged to provide assistance, insofar as this is compatible with the safety of the vehicle operated by him immediately.
Vehicles stuck or lower
1. the skipper of a deadlocked or sunken vessel or a deadlocked or torn apart float must immediately provide notification to the competent authority of the next. If a vehicle is stuck or sunk, the ship Manager or a member of the crew on board or in the vicinity of the accident site must remain until the authority allowed him to remove.
2. If in the fairway or in its vicinity a vehicle bogged down or fallen or a float is stuck, must ensure the captain without prejudice to the obligation to guide the character referred to in article 3.25, provided that it is not obviously unnecessary, immediately in appropriate places and in sufficient distance from the accident site for a warning of approaching vehicles or floats, so that they can take the necessary measures in a timely manner.
3. an accident when driving through a sheath, occurs this locks supervision immediately is.
Freeing of the fairway
1. If a gridlocked or sunken vehicle, a more stuck float or a subject lost from a vehicle or float wholly or partly blocks the fairway or threatening to block, must the driver of the vehicle or swimming body take all necessary measures immediately to the channel free to make.
2. the same obligation has a skipper, whose Fahrzeug threatens to sink or is not under command.
Boat operator and persons under their supervision, floating facilities are provided, must follow the special instructions, issued to them by the institutions of the competent authority for the safety and the proper functioning of (ease) of shipping.
1 skipper and persons under their supervision, floating facilities are provided, must give the required support to the institutions of the competent authorities, facilitate in particular which immediately on board are, so that they can monitor compliance with this regulation and other applicable provisions.
2. the officials of the competent authorities may without prejudice to the application of other legal provisions vehicles through special instructions that specifically prohibit drive, if a) is fitted to the vehicle with a certificate or a national driving permit or these documents are no longer valid, b) the vehicle does not comply with the provisions of § 1.07, c) the crew or equipment of the vehicle not correspond to the provisions of § 1.08 , d) if the suitability of the skipper or is restricted by on-duty crew members by fatigue or intoxication.
1. as special transport is any movement on the waterway by a) cars and associations representing not the provisions in §§ 1.06 and 1.08.
(b) floating equipment and floats, so far as this does not obviously an obstruction or danger to shipping or damage to the equipment is excluded.
2. Special transport may be carried only with special permission from the authorities, who are responsible for the routes to steer through.
In Austria, section 11 applies
3. you are subject to the requirements to be determined by those authorities in individual cases.
4. for any special transport, a skipper is under consideration of the § 1.02 to determine.
Orders temporary nature
The skipper must follow the orders of temporary nature issued by the competent authority, which have been made known to the shipping industry and published a regulation on special occasions for the reliability and the proper procedure (ease).
Permission of events
Sporting events, water-resistant, and other events which may affect the safety and the proper functioning of (ease) shipping, require the permission of the competent authorities.
§ 9/11 applies in Austria
Protection and overwintering of vehicles
Weather conditions prevent the vehicles from continuing the journey, in the Danube area you can search on ports and marinas, in accordance with the special regulations of the competent authorities which have been adopted for these harbours and marinas in regard to local circumstances and the loading and unloading operations.
2 Chapter indicator and draught of vessels; Ship calibration
License plate of the vehicle, excluding small vehicles and ships
1 on each vehicle, excluding small vehicles and ships, must be mounted on the hull or on permanently attached boards or succeeding signs indicator: a) his name, which can be also a currency
The name or the Exchange shall be affixed on both sides of the vehicle; except on barges, he must or must they also be installed in that he or she is visible from the rear. Are one or more of these inscriptions in a vehicle that moves on a coupling Association or a flotilla is placed, the name on signs to repeat, which are clearly visible from the direction in which the inscription is covered. The vehicle has neither a name nor a currency, is either the name (or its abbreviation) of the Organization, which belongs to the vehicle, if necessary followed by a number or the registration number to attach the letter or the Group of letters of the country (annex 1) follow which is located in the home or place;
(b) his origin or registration;
The name of the home or register place is to install on both sides or on the rear of the vehicle; He is followed by the letter or the Group of letters of the country in which is situated the home or place.
(c) its official number;
The official identification number is in accordance with the instructions in lit. (a) to install.
2. in addition to except on small vehicles, a) on any vehicle that is intended for the carriage of goods, the load-bearing capacity in tons on both sides of the vehicle hull or permanently mounted panels be specified;
(b) on any vehicle that is designed for the carriage of passengers, the maximum permissible number of passengers aboard prominently be attached.
3. the above indicators are in legible and durable Latin characters to, taking into account in particular inscription in oil paint as a permanent is regarded. The height of characters must be at least 15 cm at least 20 cm at the other indicator name. The width and the line width of the font characters must correspond to the height. The characters must be in light colour on a dark background or dark on a light background. In the Danube region the above indicators may be additionally attached characters after the national alphabet.
4. seagoing vessels to keep their flags by way of derogation from the foregoing provisions.
5. vehicles do their national flag on the broader Sternside with crew while driving during the day. Fast ships can lead even a plaque in shapes and colors of their national flag instead of the national flag.
In Austria, the obligation to complete a national flag on waterways that are not boundary stretches.
Characteristics of small vehicles
1. on small vehicles, the registration plate must be attached; These are not mandatory, must be attached: a)
their name or their motto;
(b) the name and address of the owner.
2. the tab character or the indicator according to subpara 1 lit. a must be attached to the outside of the small vehicle in at least 10 cm high, legible and durable Latin characters, and especially an inscription in oil paint as a permanent is regarded. The small vehicle has neither a name nor a foreign name (or its common abbreviation) of the Organization, who belongs to the small vehicle, is followed if necessary by a number, to install.
3. the name and address of the owner are prominently to attach to the inside or outside of the small vehicle.
4. of tenders of a vehicle inside or outside the name of the vehicle, to which they belong, and, where appropriate, other information allowing for the identification of the owner however meet at the.
Each barge that is intended for the carriage of goods, except small vehicles, must be calibrated.
Draught marks and draught
1. on all vehicles, except small vehicles, brands must be attached, indicating the plane of maximum draught. The methods for the determination of maximum draught and the conditions for the affixing of the draught marks in the applicable "recommendations of the Danube Commission on technical requirements for inland waterway vessels", the existing UNECE resolution laying down technical requirements for inland waterway vessels (resolution 61) and of Directive 2006/87/EC are set on technical requirements for inland waterway vessels for inland waterway vessels. For sea-going vessels, the "summer fresh water mark" replaced the draught marks.
2. on all vehicles, whose Tiefgang can reach 1 m excluding small vehicles, draught must be attached. The conditions for the affixing of the draught in Appendix 2 are set for inland waterway vessels.
Mark of the anchor
1. the anchor of vehicles must bear permanent mark. Used the anchor to another vehicle of the same owner, the original flag can be maintained.
2. No. 1 does not apply to anchor of ships and small craft.
3 chapter description of vehicles
1st section General information
Application and definitions
1. If the visibility conditions require it, the characters also during the day prescribed for the night must be used.
2. the sign prescribed in this chapter are illustrated in annex 3.
3. This chapter shall apply as: a) "Masthead": a white strong light that shines continuously over a horizon arc of 225 ° and is positioned so that it again until both sides 22° 30' shines behind the cross line.
b) "Page lights": a bright green light to starboard and a bright red light to port, of which each continuously over a horizon arc of 112 ° 30' shines and is so positioned that it on its side from the front to 22° 30' shines behind the cross line.
c) "Rear light": if not otherwise prescribed, a white light or ordinary light, it continuously radiates over a horizon arc of 135 ° and is positioned so that of over an arc of 67° 30' radiates from the back on each side;
(D) "from all sides visible light": a light, which continuously broadcasts over a horizon arc of 360 °;
e) 'Height' means the height above the level of the draught marks or, for vehicles without draught marks, above the level of the waterline.
Unless otherwise provided, the lights prescribed in this regulation must shine continuously and evenly.
Signs, flags and pennants
1. as far as nothing else is determined, the flags prescribed in this regulation and panels must be rectangular.
2. your colors may not be faded or dirty.
3. your dimensions must be so big that they are visible; This condition shall be considered fulfilled a) flags and signs, if their length and width at least 1 m (small vehicles 0.6 m) is;
(b) in the case of pennants, if their length is less than 1 m and their width on one side at least 0.5 m.
Cylinders, balls, cones and bicones
1. the cylinder prescribed in this regulation, balls, cones and bicones may be replaced by institutions that have the same look from a distance.
2. your colors may not be faded or dirty.
3. your dimensions must be so large that they can be seen well This condition shall be considered fulfilled, their size is at least: a) for cylinders height of 0.80 m and 0.50 m diameter;
(b) for balls diameter of 0.60 m;
(c) for Cone height of 0,60 m and 0.60 m diameter of footprint.
(d) for bicones 0.80 m height and 0.50 m diameter of footprint.
4. by way of derogation from the provisions of no. 3 smaller dimensions are allowed, when small vehicles unless they are so large that they can be seen well.
Prohibited lights and signs
1. it is prohibited to use others for which they are not prescribed or permitted in this Regulation as, the lights provided for in this regulation and characters to use or they may be.
2. of vehicles with each other and between vehicle and country but also other lights and signs may be used understanding, unless this can lead to any confusion with the lights provided for in this regulation and characters.
If this regulation prescribed lights replacement lights must be used immediately. Here, a prescribed strong light can be replaced by a bright light and a bright light prescribed by an ordinary light. The lights with the prescribed strength are as fast as possible to put back.
Prohibited use of lights, headlights, panels, flags, etc.
1. it is forbidden to light or headlight as well as panels, flags, and other items in a way to use that it be confused with the lights provided for in this regulation, or character, can impair their visibility or complicate their visibility.
2. it is forbidden to use, that they hide and endanger thus the shipping or transport on land or hinder lights or headlights in a way.
2. section night and day term
2. A name while driving
Name individually moving vehicles with engine drive
1 single vehicle with machine drive must lead: at night: a) a masthead that set to the forecastle on the centreline at a height of at least 5 m; This height may be reduced up to 4 m, the length of the vehicle does not exceed 40 m;
b) page lights, which are set at the same height in a plane perpendicular to the longitudinal axis of the vehicle; they must be set at least 1 m below the masthead and at least 1 m behind this at the widest point of the vehicle; they must be grayed out binnenbords so that the green light can not be seen by port, the red light not by starboard
(c) a stern light is placed on the longitudinal axis of the vehicle on the broader Sternside.
2. a single vehicle with engine drive at night in addition on the broader Sternside a second masthead, do, on the longitudinal axis of the vehicle and at least 3 m higher than the front masthead so set, that the horizontal distance between these lights is at least three times of the vertical distance. A single vehicle with engine drive with a length of more than 110 m must lead this second masthead.
3. a vehicle with engine drive, which temporarily credits goes ahead, must keep the lights after Nos. 1 and 2.
4. fast vessels on voyages must complete two strong, fast yellow sparkly lights at night and day, except the other designation provided for in this regulation. Must these twinkle lights one above the other in a distance to run in a suitable position and high by about 1 m, they are visible from all sides.
5. when passing through the opening of a fixed or a closed movable bridge, a Weir or a sheath, vehicles may carry the Topplichter to Nos. 1 and 2 in the lower amount for the passage without difficulty to occur.
6. the provisions of this section do not apply to small cars and ferries.
Name the towing associations in drive
1. a machine drive at the top of a tow vehicle, and credits, which tows another vehicle with machine drive, a thrust or coupling Association, must guide: at night: a) two Topplichter at a distance of about 1 m above each other on the forecastle on the longitudinal axis of the vehicle; the upper light must be mounted at a height of at least 5 m, the lower light as possible at a height of at least 1 m above the lights of the page;
(b) the page lights according to section 3.08 subpara 1 lit. b;
a yellow instead of a white stern light on the longitudinal axis of the vehicle high enough that it can well be seen from the annex, following the vehicle, the vehicle propelled by mechanical means, or by the thrust or coupling Association, the vehicle as leader ahead.
During the day: A yellow cylinder, which is at the top and bottom with a black and a white stripe, the latter at the outer ends, edged. The cylinder must be set vertically and so high to the forecastle, that it is visible from all sides.
2. driving multiple vehicles with engine drive at the top of a tow or several machine-driven vehicles side by side, driving a vehicle with machine drive, a thrust or coupling Association alongside coupled or not, as opening credits, each of these vehicles must lead: at night: instead of the Topplichter according to subpara 1 lit. a three Topplichter at a distance of 1 m between them on the forecastle on the longitudinal axis of the vehicle, the upper and that including lit this light at the same height as the lights according to Z 1. a. during the day: the cylinder to Z 1.
Is a vehicle, a float, or a floating plant of several engine powered vehicles shunted, this provision will apply to each of these vehicles.
3. the towed vehicles in a tow to Nos. 1 and 2 must lead: at night: a white light from all sides of visible light that is mounted at a height of at least 5 m.
During the day: A yellow ball in a suitable position and so large that it is visible from all sides.
However, if a) the length of an annex of the Association exceeds 110 m, he must carry two lights at night, and one on the bow and one on the broader Sternside.
(b) the attachment of the Association contains a series of more than two longitudinally coupled vehicles, are to lead the lights or the balls only of the two outer engines.
The names of all towed vehicles of an association are to use, that they are as far as possible at the same height above the water level.
4. the vehicle, or the vehicles that make up the last annex of a tow, must in addition to denote Z 3 turn: at night: the stern light according to section 3.08 subpara 1 lit. c. more than two longitudinally coupled vehicles form the conclusion of the Association, only the two outer vehicles must carry these lights. Small vehicles form the conclusion of the Association, they are not considered in the application of this provision.
5. when passing through the opening of a fixed or a closed movable bridge, a Weir or a sheath, the vehicles of a tow may the lights after the subpara 1 lit. a, no. 2 and no. 3 in the lower amount lead in order for the passage without difficulty.
6. If the vehicles are 3 ships after Z, which come directly from Lake or Lake Pierce they may lead: at night: instead of the white light page lights according to section 3.08 subpara 1 lit. (b).
During the day: The yellow ball.
7. the provisions of this paragraph apply not for small vehicles, which carry only small vehicles, and not to imported small vehicles.
Designation of pushed trains in drive
1 thrust associations must lead: at night: a) as Topplichter i) three Topplichter on the forecastle of the vehicle at the top of the Association or on port vehicle at the top of the Association; These lights must be arranged in the shape of an equilateral triangle with a horizontal base line in a plane perpendicular to the longitudinal axis of the Association. The top light must be set at a height of at least 5 m. The two lower lights must be set at a distance of about 1.25 m apart and about 1.10 m below the top light.
(ii) a masthead on the bow of any other vehicle, whose whole between front is visible. This masthead is possible 3 m lower than the top masthead to sublit. (i) to set.
the poles for these lights must be on the longitudinal axis of the vehicle, at which they operate;
b) side according to section 3.08 subpara 1 lit. b; These lights must on the widest part of the Association not exceeding 1 m from its sides, as close as possible at a height of at least 2 m and propelling vehicle used;
c) as rear lights i) three rear lights according to section 3.08 subpara 1 lit. (c) on the propelling vehicle in a horizontal line perpendicular to its longitudinal plane with a lateral distance of about 1.25 m and altitude, so that they will not be obscured by one of the other vehicles of the Association.
(ii) a stern light on the broader Sternside of any other vehicle, whose whole between rear is visible. This rear light only from the two outer cars is more than two vehicles visible from the rear, are located in the Association except the propelling vehicle to lead. In the Danube region, these tail lights compared to the precedent car may be dimmed as far as exclude a glare of the skipper.
2. the provisions of no. 1 also apply to pushed trains, which temporarily one or more vehicles with engine drive as opening credits go ahead, but the tail lights to subpara 1 lit. c sublit. i be yellow instead of white. If one or more vehicles with engine drive as opening credits go ahead a flotilla during the day, the sliding vehicle must have: a yellow ball after § 3.09 Z 3.
3. when passing through the opening of a fixed or a closed movable bridge, a Weir or a sheath, the Topplichter must to subpara 1 lit. run a lower, in order for the passage without difficulty.
4. pushed trains are moved by two longitudinally coupled sliding vehicles, at night the rear lights must according to subpara 1 lit. c sublit. lead i on the propelling vehicle, which is the main driving force; the other sliding vehicle have the stern light to subpara 1 lit. c sublit. lead ii.
5. boost associations, the length of which does not exceed 110 m and their width 12 m considered individual vehicles with engine drive for the application of this chapter.
Designation of tows in drive
1. tows must do: at night: a) the masthead according to section 3.08 subpara 1 lit. a on any vehicle; on vehicles without engine drive, this masthead may be but in a suitable position and not higher than the masthead of the vehicle or the engine-driven vehicles replaced the white light no. 3 according to § 3.09;
(b) the page lights according to section 3.08 subpara 1 lit. b; These lights must be set lower than the lowest masthead on the outer sides of the coupling Union as possible at the same height and at least 1 m;
(c) the stern light according to paragraph 3.08 subpara 1 lit. (c) on any vehicle.
2. the provisions of subpara 1 applies to tows where one or more vehicles with engine drive as opening credits go ahead at night. If one or more vehicles with engine drive as opening credits advance a coupling Association during the day, every vehicle in the Paddock association according to § 3.09 must lead the yellow ball Z 3.
3. when passing through the opening of a fixed or a closed movable bridge, a Weir or a sheath, the lights may according to subpara 1 lit. run a lower, in order for the passage without difficulty.
4. the provisions of this paragraph do not apply to small vehicles, the only small vehicles coupled alongside carry on, and not for longitudinally coupled small vehicles.
5. as single vehicles with engine drive apply in the Danube region tows, whose length not exceed 110 m and their width 12 m, for the application of this chapter.
Designation of vehicles under sail drive
1 vehicles under sail must lead: at night: a) the page lights according to section 3.08 subpara 1 lit. b; This can be but ordinary lights instead of bright lights;
(b) the stern light according to paragraph 3.08 subpara 1 lit. c. 2.
In addition to the lights to Z 1 a vehicle under sail cause: at night: two bright or ordinary one above the other, visible from all sides lights, the upper red, the lower Green; These lights must be set at a suitable place in the masthead or on the upper part of the mast at a distance of at least 1 m.
3. a vehicle under sail at the same time using his engine, must lead: at night in the Danube River basin: the lights after no. 1 and a masthead instead of lights to Z 2.
During the day: A black cone with the top down.
The cone must be used as high as possible, and at the point it is best visible.
4. the provisions of the Nos. 1 and 2 do not apply to small vessels; the provisions of no. 2 do not apply to vehicles according to paragraph 3.35.
Designation of small vehicles in ride
1 single small vehicles with machine drive must lead: at night: a) a masthead. This light must be on the longitudinal axis of the small vehicle at least 1 m higher than the page lights be placed and light instead of strong;
b) page lights; These lights may be ordinary instead of bright and must be used i) according to article 3.08 subpara 1 lit. b or ii) side by side or in a single luminaire on or close to the bow on the longitudinal axis;
the stern light according to section 3.08 subpara 1 lit. c; this light can however be eliminated, if the masthead after lit. (a) is replaced by a white light visible from all sides.
2. individual small vehicles with engine drive with less than 7 m in length may carry instead of lights after no. 1 in a suitable position and high enough a white light of ordinary, visible from all sides.
3. dragging a small craft only small vehicles or does it only alongside coupled with, it must lead the lights to Z 1.
4. imported or alongside coupled with small vehicles must lead an ordinary white from all sides of visible light at night. This provision does not apply to tenders.
5. small cars must run under sail: at night: page lights and a rear light, the page lights side by side or in a single luminaire on or close to the bow on the longitudinal axis of the small vehicle and the rear light on the broader Sternside. These lights may be ordinary lights; or side and a tail light in a single lamp in a suitable place in the masthead or on the upper part of the mast; This light can be an ordinary light; or a white ordinary, visible from all sides light if it is to small vehicles with a length of less than 7 m. When approaching other vehicles, these small vehicles must additionally show a second ordinary white light.
6 individually machine-driven, nor under sail small vehicles do: at night: a white light of ordinary, visible from all sides.
Tenders must show this light only when approaching other vehicles under these conditions.
7. when passing through the opening of a fixed or a closed movable bridge, a Weir or a lock, the masthead must be carried after this paragraph lower so that the passage without difficulty can be.
Additional description of the vehicles in ride in the carriage of certain dangerous goods
1. vehicles carrying some flammable substances according to ADN, except the other following after prescribed this regulation designation labels according to ADN subsection 220.127.116.11 or 18.104.22.168 do: at night: a blue light;
During the day: A blue cone with the top down, as indicated in Chapter 3.2, table A, column (12) or table C, column (19) of the ADN. These terms and must be carried in an appropriate place so high, that they are visible from all sides; also a blue cone on the front and broader Sternside at a height of at least 3 m can be used instead of the blue cone.
2. vehicles transporting certain hazardous substances according to ADN, except the other following after prescribed this regulation designation labels according to ADN subsection 22.214.171.124 or 126.96.36.199 do: at night: two blue lights;
During the day: Two blue cones with the tip after below, as indicated in Chapter 3.2, table A, column (12) or table C, column (19) of the ADN. These labels must one above the other in a distance to run in a suitable position and high by about 1 m, that they are visible from all sides. also two blue cone on the front and broader Sternside, of which the bottom at a height of at least 3 m is attached, can be performed instead of two blue cones.
3. vehicles transporting certain explosive substances according to ADN, except as other prescribed under this regulation following names according to ADN subsection 188.8.131.52 do: at night: three blue lights;
During the day: Three blue cones with the tip after specified below, as described in Chapter 3.2, table A column (12) of the ADN. These labels must one above the other in a distance to run in a suitable position and high by about 1 m, they are visible from all sides.
4. drives or a vehicle or vehicles driving in a thrust or coupling Association after Z 1, 2 or 3, the designation must be done after Z 1, 2 or 3 on the vehicle, which moved the Association.
5. pushed trains are moved by two longitudinally coupled propelling vehicles, must complete the designation after no. 4 on the starboard-side pushing vehicle.
6 vehicles, pushing and tows carrying different dangerous goods according to Z 1, 2 or 3, have required to carry the name of the dangerous goods, that the largest number of blue lights or blue cones.
7 vehicles, which must keep no label after Z 1, 2 or 3, but according to section 8.1.9 of the ADN have a certificate of approval according to section 8.1.8 of ADN or a provisional certificate of approval and comply with the safety regulations, for a vehicle to Z 1 apply, can cause when approaching locks to Z 1 a label if they want to be introduced along with a vehicle , a label must lead to Z 1.
5. the illumination of blue lights prescribed in this paragraph must be at least that of the ordinary blue lights.
Designation of vehicles for the transportation of more than 12 passengers and a length of less than 20 m
Vehicles which are approved for the carriage of more than 12 passengers and whose hull has a length of less than 20 m, do: during the day: a yellow Bicone in a suitable position and so large that it is visible from all sides.
Designation of the ferries ride
1. freely passing ferries must carry: at night: a) a white light, from all sides of visible light at a height of at least 5 m; this height may be reduced but, if the ferry has a length of less than 20 m;
(b) a green light, visible from all sides light about 1 m above the light lit. a. during the day: a green ball at a height of at least 5 m.
2. Harbour on the longitudinal cable the Supreme Seilplätte (Buchtnachen, Furkelzille) must be at night or the top Daaairolej with a white bright light visible from all sides at least 3 m above the water.
3. free travelling ferries must follow: at night: a) a white light, visible from all sides light according to subpara 1 lit. a;
(b) a green light, visible from all sides light according to subpara 1 lit. b;
(c) the page lights and tail light according to section 3.08 subpara 1 lit. b and c.
During the day: A green ball to Z 1.
4. in Austria, pontoon ferries of the Federal Army and the army management in driving must lead the designation according to no. 3, as far as not exceptions in accordance with § 13 para 6 of the maritime law claim be taken.
Additional designation of priority vehicles
Vehicles, which the competent authority of transit has given a priority by authorities, which applies a specific order, must also lead to the designation prescribed by other provisions of this Regulation: by day: a red pennant on the forecastle and so high that he is visible.
Additional designation of manövrierunfähiger vehicles
1. a disabled vehicle must, if necessary, in addition to the terms prescribed by other provisions of this regulation view: at night: a red light, that is; in small vehicles, this light may be white instead of Red; or two red lights, an approximately 1 m above the other, in a suitable position and high enough that they are visible from all sides.
During the day: A red flag, which is tilted; or two black balls, an approximately 1 m above the other, in a suitable position and high enough that they are visible from all sides.
2. If necessary, such a vehicle must also give the prescribed sound character.
Name of the float and the floating devices in drive
Without prejudice to the special requirements according to § 1.21, buoyancy and floating plants do: at night: white light, visible from all sides lights, in sufficient number to identify their outlines.
2. B term for the lay-up
Designation of the vehicles in the lay-up
1 when the lay-up all vehicles, excluding vehicles in accordance with § 3.22 and 3.25, must follow: at night: a white ordinary, visible from all sides light at a height of at least 3 m. Instead this light, two white ordinary lights visible from all sides can be used on the side of the fairway at the same height on the first and broader Sternside.
During the day: A black ball in a suitable place on the forecastle and so large that it is visible from all sides. This applies only to vehicles that lie away from the shore without a direct or indirect connection to the shore.
2. an association that trading away from the shores without direct or indirect connection to the Bank, must lead: at night: on any vehicle of the Association a white ordinary, visible from all sides light at a suitable location and at a height of at least 4 m. The total number of lights to denote the lighter can on four limited, provided, the outlines of the Association are clearly marked.
During the day:
a black ball on the vehicle at the top of the Association or on the outer vehicles at the head of the Association and, where appropriate, on the pusher craft.
3. a small vehicle, excluding ship's boats of vehicles, an ordinary white light, do in a suitable position and high in the lay-up instead of the lights prescribed by night to Nos. 1 and 2, that it is visible from all sides.
4. According to this paragraph is not necessary if a) trading the car in a waterway, whose driving is not possible temporarily or banned;
b) that stationary vehicle on the shore and from is sufficiently lit;
(c) the vehicle outside of the fairway to clear safe place trading;
(d) in the Danube River basin, a small vehicle on the bank rate.
5. in Austria requires the designation according to Z 1 to 3 except in the cases referred to in no. 4 are not of a) vehicles that lie completely between not flooded groynes or behind a non flooded longitudinal movement (tail), b) vehicles, which are fastened to a floating plant and sufficiently illuminated by the floating plant, c) small vehicles that are moored in a width of a floating plant.
Additional designation of stillliegender vehicles for the transport of certain dangerous goods
The provisions of § 3.14 apply for the listed vehicles and associations in the lay-up.
Designation of ferries that lie at its Pier
1 not free travelling ferries that lie at their pier, do the lights Z 1 at night according to section 3.16, must also at number on the longitudinal cable at night the Supreme Seilplätte (Buchtnachen, Furkelzille) or the Supreme Daaairolej to section 3.16 Z 2 lead light.
2. free travelling ferries that lie on its mooring during operation, must run at night after section 3.16 Z 1 the lights. Temporary lay-up can lights subpara 1 lit according to section 3.08. b and c are retained. You have to after paragraph 3.16 no. 3 lit. b delete the required green light as soon as they are no longer in operation.
3. in Austria the lights referred to in Nos. 1 and 2 ferries need not be, that among the No. 4 lit in paragraph 3.20. b or Z 5 these conditions lie; the determination of Z 5 lit. c also applies to ferries, the length of which does not exceed 20 m.
Name stilliegender buoyancy and floating plants
1. without prejudice to the special requirements according to § 1.21 buoyancy and floating plants do: at night: white ordinary, to make light in sufficient number, indicate to their outlines in the wake of visible from all sides.
In this case, section 3.20 is no. 4.
2. in Austria, floating plants, which protrude no more than 5 m in the waterway, no lights need lead by way of derogation from Z 1.
Designation of nets and booms of idle vehicles
If vehicles have designed their networks or boom in the fairway or in its vicinity, do networks and boom in the lay-up.
At night: A sufficient number of white ordinary, visible from all sides lights to indicate their location.
During the day: Yellow Döpper or yellow flags in sufficient number to identify your location.
Name floating devices, as well as frozen or reduced vehicles
1. floating equipment in operation and stillliegende vehicles that perform work, bearings, or measurements, must carry: a) is on the or the pages on which the passing freely at night: two ordinary green lights or two green bright lights about 1 m above each other during the day: two green bicones, approximately 1 m one above the other, and, if necessary, b) is on the side of the not free passing , At night: an ordinary red light or a red light at the same height and of equal strength as the upper of the two after lit. a green led lights during the day: a red ball at the same height as the top of the two after lit. a green led Double Cone, or, if these vehicles against waves to protect are: c) is on the or the sides, on which the passing freely at night: an ordinary red light and an ordinary white light or a red light and a white bright light, the red light about 1 m above the white during the day: a flag , whose upper half red and the bottom half is white or two flags one above the other, the upper red and the lower white, and, where appropriate, d) is on the side of the not free passing at night: a red light at the same height and of equal strength as that after lit. c-run a red light during the day: a red flag at the same height as the red and white flag or red flag on the other side.
2. the day designation according to subpara 1 lit. a and b may be replaced by the following characters: a) on the or the pages on which the passing freely is the chalkboard sign E,. 1 "transit permit" (Appendix 7) and if necessary, b) on the side of the not free passing the table character A is. 1 "prohibition of passage" (annex 7) in the same amount as the chalkboard sign referred to a).
3. the designation is to bet that it is visible from all sides so to Nos. 1 and 2.
The flags may be replaced by panels of the same color.
4. frozen or reduced vehicles must the label according to subpara 1 lit. c and d lead. The sunken vehicle does not permit the affixing of the mark on him, they are required on boats, tonnes or in any other way.
5. the competent authority may lit by the leadership of the lights according to Nos. 1 and 2, respectively. a and b free.
Name of the anchor, which may compromise the shipping
1. If in cases of articles 3.20 and 3.23, by night the anchor of vehicles, swimming pool floats and other floating devices are so thrown, that they, their lines or chains may endanger shipping, the closest to this anchor light with two white lights, ordinary, visible from all pages must be replaced. These are required over each other at a distance of about 1 m.
2. vehicles, floats, and floating devices to each of its anchor, that could compromise the shipping, call through: at night: a Daaairolej radar reflector with a white light, visible from all sides.
During the day: A yellow Daaairolej with radar reflector.
3. If cable or chains of floating devices may endanger shipping, they must be referred by: at night: a Daaairolej radar reflector with a white light, visible from all sides.
During the day: A yellow Daaairolej with radar reflector.
3 section special characters
Name of the shipping supervisory vehicles, fireboats and vehicles for rescue purposes
1. without prejudice to the designation on the basis of other provisions of this regulation vehicles of shipping supervision can lead: at night and day: A blue ordinary sparkly light in visible from all sides.
Vehicles of the fire brigade in use and vehicles of rescue in the usage may cause: night and day: a red light or ordinary visible twinkle light from all sides.
Outside of Austria and in the boundary stretches fireboats in the assistance and rescue craft in the rescue operation with the permission of the competent authorities in place of the Red may carry a blue ordinary sparkly light.
2 in the Danube region, vehicles of the shipping supervisory lead a white diamond with a blue edge in addition and without prejudice to the designation according to other provisions of this Regulation as a distinctive mark on the forecastle on both sides of the hull. Also hold the national flag, as well as a white pennant with the aforementioned distinctive signs during the day.
3. in Austria must vehicles of the armed forces or army administration, leading a pennant with the distinguishing sign referred to in no. 2 at the Agency in section 11.02, Z 5 listed shipping police tasks be used by members of the armed forces or the army management at the bow.
Additional description of the vehicles in ride, that carry out work in the waterway
May result in drive vehicles, which do work, bearings or measurements in the waterway, without prejudice to other provisions of this regulation with regard to the designation: at night and during the day: a yellow light or ordinary visible twinkle light from all sides.
Only vehicles with a written permission of the competent authority may carry this designation.
Additional designation for protection against waves
1 in driving vehicles owned or stillliegende, floats and floating facilities, except that in paragraph 3.25 referred to, to be protected against waves of passing vehicles or floats, may in addition to the designation prescribed by other provisions of this regulation lead: at night:
1 m above the white an red ordinary and an ordinary white light or a red light and a white bright light, the red light about, at one point, at the both can be well seen and not confused with other lights
during the day: a flag, whose upper half red and whose lower half white is, in a suitable position and high enough to be visible from all sides. The flag may by two flags one above the other, upper red, the lower white replaced. The flags may be replaced by tables same color.
2. without prejudice to the article 3.25 May the label after no. 1 only lead: a), floats and floating facilities, which are heavily damaged or taking part in rescue work, and pipelaying vehicles;
b) vehicles, floats, and floating facilities with the written permission of the competent authority.
1. can show a progress in emergency vehicle that wants to summon help,: a) a flag or other suitable object, which is swung in the district
(b) a light that is panned in the district;
c) a flag above or below a ball or ball-like object;
d) rockets or flares with red stars in short spaces;
(e) a light signal, composed of the Morse code...-... (SOS);
(f) a flame signal by burning tar, oil or the like;
g) Red parachute flares or red hand flares;
h) slowly and repeatedly raising and lowering the side outstretched arms.
2. these characters replace or supplement the audible warning according to § 4.04
Prohibition to enter the vehicle
1. unless it is forbidden not professionally active people through regulations on Board that must to enter vehicle, displayed this ban are: round white tablets with red border, red slash and a black symbol of a pedestrian.
The panels are set up as needed on board or on the catwalk. By way of derogation from § 3.03, their diameter must be 0.60 m Z 3.
2. the panels must be highlighted, if necessary, so that they are clearly visible at night.
Prohibition to smoke on board and use naked lights or fire
1. unless it is forbidden on board a) smoking b) to use naked lights or fire, this ban must be displayed by round white signs with red border and red slash, where a burning cigarette is pictured.
The panels are set up as needed on board or on the catwalk. By way of derogation from § 3.03, their diameter must be 0.60 m Z 3.
2. the panels must be highlighted, if necessary, so that they are clearly visible at night on both sides of the vehicle.
Prohibition of Stillliegens side by side
1. If the lateral lay-up in the vicinity of a vehicle (such as due to the nature of its cargo) regulations or special requirements of the competent authorities is prohibited, this vehicle on the deck along the longitudinal axis must lead: a white square board, including a triangular additional Board.
The square Panel is white with a red border on both sides, and wears a red slash from left top right bottom and middle black "P".
The triangular additional panel is white on both sides and displays in black numerals the distance in meters, the lay-up is prohibited within the.
2. the panels must be lit at night so that they are clearly visible on both sides of the vehicle.
3. this paragraph does not apply to the vehicles referred to in paragraph 3.21, pushed trains and tows.
Additional description of vehicles with restricted maneuverability
1. a vehicle, whose Fähigkeit to dodging is restricted during the execution of works or activities under water, such as dredging, cable or buoy laying, in accordance with the provisions of this regulation, and where it may interfere with navigation, must in addition to the otherwise prescribed label lead: at night: three bright or ordinary lights, the upper and lower light red and the middle light white , about 1 m above each other and so large that they are visible from all sides.
During the day: A black ball, a black Bicone and a black ball, the Double Cone in the Center, about 1 m above each other and so large that they are visible from all sides.
2. If the work that they perform, leading to a lock, must the vehicle Z 1 Additionally called after Z 1 turn: at night: a) two bright or ordinary red lights, not less than 1 m above each other and from all sides, on the page or pages on which the passing is locked;
(b) two bright or ordinary green lights, not less than 1 m above each other and from all sides, is on the page or the pages where that free pass;
During the day: a) two black balls, not less than 1 m above one another, on the page or the pages where the pass is blocked;
(b) two black bicones, not less than 1 m above one another, on the page or the pages where that free pass.
The lights referred to in this paragraph, balls and bicones and must be carried higher than the lower light or the lower ball at a distance of at least 2 m definitely not after Z 1 of this paragraph.
3. the provisions of this section do not apply to stillliegende floating equipment at work.
Additional description of the vessels
1. a vehicle that pulls a trawl or other fishing equipment in the water (trawler), in addition to its designation on the basis of other provisions of this regulation do: at night: two bright or ordinary lights, upper green, the lower knows, at a distance of at least 1 m vertically and so large that they are visible from all sides, from the light according to section 3.08 subpara 1 lit. a, the upper light lower than this light and the lower light at a greater height than the lights according to section 3.08 subpara 1 lit. b, which is the aforementioned vertical distance at least twice; However, vehicles of less than 50 m length are not obliged in this case that light according to paragraph 3.08 subpara 1 lit. a lead;
During the day: Two black cones stacked with the top to each other and so large that they are visible from all sides.
2. other must the term prescribed in this section lead as the vehicles referred to in subpara 1 in exercise of fisheries, with the exception of the light according to paragraph 3.08 subpara 1 lit. a and instead of the green light at night: a red light bright or ordinary, visible from all sides.
and in addition, if the designed fishing gear in the horizontal more than 150 m from the vehicle is removed, on the side where the fishing gear is at night: a white light or ordinary light in a horizontal distance of at least 2 m and not more than 6 m from the two above prescribed red and white lights and so high that it does not have this white light or under the lights according to section 3.08 subpara 1 lit. set b;
During the day: A black cone with the tip upwards.
Additional description of the vehicles used by divers
1. vehicles used for use by divers must also lead to its designation on the basis of other provisions of this Regulation: an at least 1 m high rigid replica of the letter signal 'A' of the international signal book in a suitable position and high enough to be visible day and night from all sides.
2. If necessary, they can lead the designation Z 1 instead of label No. 1 after paragraph 3.34.
Additional description of the vehicles when the demining
In addition, a mine clearing vehicle must lead to its designation on the basis of other provisions of this Regulation:
At night: Three bright or ordinary, visible from all sides green lights in the form of a triangle with a horizontal base line, in a plane perpendicular to the longitudinal plane of the vehicle. The upper light is located at the top of the jib mast, or in the vicinity of the same and the other lights at the outer ends of the jib Rahe;
During the day: Three black balls in the arrangement prescribed for the lights.
Additional description of the vehicles in the pilotage
In addition, a vehicle in the pilotage must lead to its designation on the basis of other provisions of this Regulation:
in place of the light according to section 3.08 subpara 1 lit. a two bright or ordinary, visible from all sides lights one above the other at or near the top of the mast, that white upper, the lower red.
4 chapter acoustic signals, radio, navigation equipment
1. as far as in this regulation or other applicable provisions other audible as the chimes are provided, they must be given as follows: a) on-driven of machine vehicles, other than certain small vehicles that have no radar system using mechanically-operated sound devices which are placed sufficiently high so that the sound free; spread forward and backwards as far as possible also the acoustic signals produced by these sound devices must comply with the provisions of annex 6, section I;
on vehicles without engine drive and on small vehicles propelled by mechanical means, which do not have a mechanically operated sound device, by means of a suitable horn or a suitable Horn; These characters must the provisions of annex 6, section I, subpara 1 lit. b and Z 2 lit. match b.
2. on vehicles with engine drive light signals must be given at the same time with the audible just long. The signal must be yellow, bright and visible from all sides. This does not apply Z 4 lit for small vehicles, the character of radar Valley driver according to § 6.32. a and not for Bell characters.
3. in the case of a Federation, the required acoustic signal only from the vehicle are to give, is the Director of the Association. This only applies, as far as nothing else is expressly intended.
4. a group must take about four seconds by Bell. She can be replaced by repeated blows from metal on metal of equal duration.
Use the audible
1. without prejudice to other provisions of this regulation, any vehicle, except small vehicles in accordance with no. 2, must, if necessary, type the characters according to annex 6, section III to this regulation.
2. individually small vehicles or small vehicles, which carry only small vehicles or alongside coupled with lead, can, if necessary, the General characters give title A according to annex 6, section III.
1. it is prohibited to use other than the acoustic signals provided for in this regulation, or to use them for which they are not prescribed or permitted by this Regulation may be.
2. other Sonic characters allowed understanding from vehicle to vehicle and vehicle and country if this can lead to any confusion with the acoustic signals provided for in this regulation.
1. a vehicle that wants to summon help by Audible, can ring the Bell or long repeatedly give tones.
2. this acoustic signals replace or supplement the markers after section 3.30.
1. the radio equipment on board a vehicle, float, or a floating plant must comply with the regulations of the competent authorities (in the Danube region of the regional agreement on inland waterways (Basel 2000) and the ITU Radio Regulations).
2. vehicles propelled by mechanical means, except small vehicles, ferries and floating equipment may only drive if they are equipped with two reliable two-way radio systems. While driving, the radio equipment in the public ship-ship (in Austria channel 10) and nautical information (in Austria the channel of the next accessible via radio lock) must be constantly sende - and ready to receive. The traffic circle nautical information may leave at short notice only for the transmission or reception of messages on other channels.
In Austria motor vehicles, other than small cars, ferries and floating devices, their radio equipment must have turned 10 and channel 84 on reception during the ride on the Danube River between river km 2072,70 and 2092,90 constantly on channel. Position reports in accordance with no. 4 are to settle in this range both channel 10 and channel 84.
3. ferries and floating devices with drives may drive only if they are equipped with a reliable two-way radio system. While driving, the radiotelephone installation in the ship-ship traffic circle must be constantly sende - and ready to receive. This traffic circle may be left in the short term only for the transmission or reception of messages on other channels. In Austria, the radiotelephone installation by driving in the locks area in accordance with Annex 2 until leaving this area on the respective lock channel on reception must be switched. Sentences 1, 2 and 4 shall apply also during operation.
4. each vehicle equipped with a radiotelephone installation must (Ford) prior to entering complicated routes in fairway Engen or bridge openings and distances prescribed by the competent authorities on the channel allocated to the ship-ship traffic circle sign.
5. the Panel sign B. 11 (annex 7) indicates an obligation laid down by the competent authority, to use PMR.
6. in Austria, the provisions of Nos. 1, 2 and 3 for vehicles involved in an accident in the lay-up.
7. in Austria Z 3 applies for small vehicles in the case of the commissioning of radio equipment on Board voluntarily.
1. vehicles radar or Inland ECDIS (electronic chart display and information system) devices that can be used for controlling the vehicle with superimposed radar image (navigation mode), may use only, if a) vehicle with a radar set suitable for inland navigation or, where appropriate, an Inland ECDIS equipment, as well as a speed-of-turn indicator is equipped. This equipment must be in good operating condition and on the basis of the provisions of the relevant competent authorities, taking into account the needs of inland waterway transport, as well as taking into account the General technical requirements listed in annex 10 radars permitted. Not free travelling ferries must be equipped but not with a speed-of-turn indicator;
(b) a person on board is the radar patent, which complies with the requirements of the competent authorities (in the Danube River basin Danube Commission), or an equivalent certificate (in Austria: Captain patent - boatmasters for inland navigation boatmaster B - 20 m, corresponding certificate according to the regulations of the Federal Army) has. Without prejudice to the provisions of article 1.09 Z 2 must be used radar for training purposes in clear day and night, even if such a person is not on board is;
(c) the vehicle with a sound device is equipped, which is suitable to give the three-tone character. This does not apply for small vehicles and ferries. However, the competent authorities can pick up this commitment.
By way of derogation from § 4.05 small vehicles must be equipped with an in good operating condition radiotelephone installation for ship-ship traffic circle.
In the Danube region, these provisions apply for the use of the apparatus, but only for the radar navigation when visibility is limited.
2. for associations, no. 1 only for the vehicle on which the leaders of the Association is located applies.
3. fast vessels on voyages must use a radar device.
Automatic identification system for inland navigation (Inland AIS)
1. vehicles, other than ships, may use an automatic identification system (AIS) only if they are equipped with an Inland AIS unit which complies with the requirements of the competent authorities. These devices must be in good operating condition.
In addition, small vehicles that use AIS, must be equipped with an in good operating condition radiotelephone installation for ship-ship traffic circle.
2. vehicles may only use AIS if the parameters entered in the AIS unit correspond to the actual parameters of the vehicle at any time.
3. in Austria, § 14.01 applies
5. Marine and designation of waterway chapter
1 Annex 7 of this regulation contains the marine for bans, bids, limitations, recommendations and notes and the supplementary designations applied by the competent authority to ensure of the safety and the proper performance of the shipping industry (ease). At the same time, the importance of these characters is specified there.
2. without prejudice to other provisions of this regulation, as well as other applicable legislation including special instructions in individual cases after paragraph 1.19, the crew has to comply with the orders, as well as issued to them by the sign on the waterway or on its banks after no. 1 pay attention to the recommendations and suggestions.
3. Marine are set up so that they are visible only in a certain direction of traffic, the regulations made manifest through them in this direction only shall apply.
The name of the water Street
1 the name of the waterway to facilitate navigation on the Appendix 8 of this regulation. At the same time, it is there specified the conditions under which the described characters are used.
2. in Austria, the characters to the name of the water Street considered marine (notes) in accordance with § 25 of the Shipping Act. The attachment of stroke fires the night term occurs only where nautical required.
Use of marine and water street names
1. the competent authorities must use not all characters of units 7 and 8, and signs and labels that use it must not result in their regulations.
2. If there are no signs and labels, people are floating facilities under their supervision, and skipper must take all measures in accordance with section 1.04 in the framework of the general duty of care.
6 Chapter driving rules
1st section General information
The purposes of this chapter shall apply as: a) "Meet": If two vehicles drive directly opposite or nearly opposite courses.
b) "overtaking": If a vehicle (internationalization) is (Steering ahead) at an angle of more than 22.5 ° behind the cross line of the latter approaching another vehicle in drive and passes on him.
c) "Cross": located two vehicles each other in others than in the lit. approach a and b is named way.
1 fast ships have the necessary space for their course and to manoeuvre to all other vehicles. You can do this to evade them.
2. in the Danube region is Z 1 not against small cars.
Small cars: General provisions
1. in this chapter, the term "Small cars" means individual small vehicles as well as associations, comprised solely of small vehicles.
2. where provisions of this chapter provide that a driving rule does not apply to other vehicles for small vehicles, these small vehicles must allow all other vehicles, including faster ships, the necessary space for their course and to manoeuvre. You can do this to evade them.
2. Section meeting, crossing and overtaking
1. the meeting or overtaking is permitted only if the fairway, taking into account all local circumstances and other traffic driving past sufficient room for granted.
2. for associations the prescribed Visual and audible may after the sections 3.17, 6.04 and 6.10 only of the vehicle will be shown or given, where is the leader of the Association; Towing associations from the vehicle with engine drive at the head of the Association.
3. vehicles, which prices exclude any danger of a collision, must not change their course or their speed in a manner, which may bring about the risk of a collision.
4. If the ship leader recognizes the danger of a collision, he must give "a string of very short tones".
1. the courses of two vehicles cross so that there is a risk of a collision the vehicle that has the other vehicle to starboard, must dodge this and, if circumstances allow, prevent a tick of the course prior to this vehicle. However, the vehicle that has the waters edge on its starboard side and follow it, must maintain the course. This does not apply to other vehicles, which are not small vehicles for small vehicles.
2. No. 1 does not apply in the cases of paragraphs 6.13 and 6.14 6.16.
3. the courses of two small vehicles of different types of drives intersect so that there is a risk of a collision 1 small vehicles with engine drive of all other small cars and small vehicles without drives, not travelling under sail, have to Dodge by way of derogation from Z the small vehicles under sail.
However, a small car that has the waters edge on its starboard side and follow it, must maintain its rate.
(4. the courses of two moving vehicles under sail crossing so that there is a risk of collision they have to Dodge by way of derogation as follows each other by no. 1: a) if the vehicles have the wind not from the same page, the vehicle that has the wind from the port, must dodge the other;
(b) if the vehicles have the wind from the same page, the upslope side must dodge the downwind side of the vehicle;
(c) when a vehicle that has the wind from the port side, sifts through a different vehicle in luv and not with safety to determine whether this other vehicle has the wind from port or starboard, it must evade the other.
However, a vehicle that has the waters edge on its starboard side and follow it, must maintain its rate; This does not apply for small cars over other vehicles.
1. two vehicles you encounter each other so that there is a risk of a collision every vehicle must dodge to starboard, so they pass each other on the port side. This does not apply to vehicles that are not small vehicles for small vehicles.
2. at the meeting, the climber, taking into account the local circumstances and the other traffic must release a suitable way Valley drivers.
3. Mountain riders who pass Valley driver to port to give no sign.
4. Mountain riders who pass Valley driver to starboard to must show at starboard on time: a) during the day: a white strong twinkle light or a light blue flag or Board which is panned, or a light blue Panel, coupled with a white bright sparkly light;
(b) in the case of night: a white bright sparkly light, which can be coupled with a blue plaque.
This sign must be visible from the front and from the rear and until termination of the passing. You may be no longer retained, unless the climbers want to show their intention, to continue passing Valley driver to starboard. The light blue Panel must have a white margin of at least 5 cm in width, the frame, the linkage and the lamp of twinkle light must be darker in colour.
5. must be accepted that the intention of the climbers from the Valley riders is not understood, the climber must provide the following characters: - "a short tone", if the passing on port side to take place, or - "two short beeps", if the passing to starboard to occur.
6. without prejudice to the provisions of section 6.05 Valley drivers must take the route the climber assign them according to the above provisions; they must return the markers after no. 4 and the acoustic signal after Z 5 who have set the mountain riders on them.
7. the Z 1 to 6 do not apply to small vehicles against cars that are not small vehicles, and not for the encounter of small vehicles with each other.
8. If could meet two small vehicles and the risk of a collision, each vehicle must dodge to starboard to pass on the port side of the other.
Meet: Exceptions to the basic rules
1. by way of derogation from the principle referred to in section 6.04 vehicles may require exceptionally that the passing to starboard to take place; This is only allowed if the request can be granted safely.
2. by way of derogation from § 6.04 a can) to Valley passenger ships, which regularly operate in the service and the maximum number of passenger does not fall below a number set by the competent authority, if they want to create at a pier, which is located on the banks of the mountain riders held, b) moving to Valley towing associations that want to keep a particular bank for turning up, demand from the mountain riders , them another way to release, if the assigned according to § 6.04 way for them is not appropriate.
They allowed this only after they have verified that their demands without danger can be met.
3. in this case the Valley riders must provide in a timely manner following characters: - "a short tone", if the passing on port side to take place, - "two short beeps" and also the markers after § 6.04 Z 4, if the passing to starboard should take place.
4. the climber must correspond to the desire of the Valley driver and confirm this as follows: - with "a short tone", if the passing on port side to take place, and also need the markers by § 6.04 Z 4 remove;
-with "two short beeps" and the point of view character Z 4, if the passing to starboard to occur after section 6.04.
5. There is a risk that the intentions of the Valley driver by mountain riders have not been understood the Valley riders must now repeat the audible after no. 3.
6 recognize that the way required by the Valley riders is not suitable and the danger of a collision, the climber they must give "a string of very short tones". To ward off this danger, the skipper must take all measures which dictate the circumstances.
7. the Z 1 to 6 do not apply to small vehicles against cars that are not small vehicles, and not for the encounter of small vehicles with each other.
Meet: fast ships
The provisions of articles 6.04 and 6.05 do not apply to the encounter of fast ships with one another and fast ships with other vehicles. Fast ships must however deny their encounter with each other via radiotelephony.
Meet in the narrow fairway
1 to a deal on routes or in places where the waterway (fairway Engen), should be avoided, is obviously not sufficiently wide for the encounter: a) vehicles must the waters narrow to quickly pass through;
(b) in the case of limited visibility vehicles must provide, before they go in the close confines of a fairway, "a long tone"; they must repeat the audible warning when necessary, especially when the narrow long, during the transit;
c) on waterways for which the directions of "Valley" and "mountain" are intended (such as in the Danube River basin): i).
Vehicles travelling to mountain or associations which determine that a vehicle to Valley or association in the term is to enter in the close confines of a fairway, must stop below the Strait until the Valley driver has passed through it;
(ii) If a vehicle to mountain or an association already in the close confines of a fairway is retracted, vehicles travelling to the Valley or associations must remain as far as possible, above the narrow, until the climber has passed through it;
d) on water Street, for which the directions of "Valley" and "mountain" are not intended: i) the vehicles which have no obstruction to starboard, as well as those who, if located in a curvature, the fairway shall have the outside of the bend on the starboard, must continue their journey and the other vehicles must wait until the former; pass through the waters narrow This does not apply however to the encounter between small cars and vehicles that are not small vehicles;
(ii) in the case of the encounter of a small craft under sail with a small vehicle that runs not under sail, the small craft under sail must continue its journey, and the other small vehicle must wait until the small craft under sail; pass through the waters narrow
III) at the encounter of two vehicles under sail, the upslope side vehicle must or, if they drive out the wind, the vehicle that has the wind from the starboard, which will continue to drive, and the other must wait until the first one has passed through the waters narrow.
This provision does not apply to small cars over other vehicles.
2. the encounter in a narrow fairway is inevitable, the vehicles have to take all necessary measures for the encounter at a place and in circumstances take place which poses a low risk.
Meet forbidden by marine
1 when approaching route, through the character of A. 4 or A. a.4.1 (annex 7) are marked, is the following: a) on waterways, which determines the directions of "Valley" and "mountain" (such as in the Danube River basin), - must stop the climber at the approach of Valley riders to pass through the Valley riders; the waters narrow
(b) on inland waterways on which the directions of "Valley" and "mountain" not determined, - apply the appropriate provisions of § 6th
2. If the competent authorities on a particular route exclude the encounter as a result that they allow the passage only in one direction, will be a) the prohibition of passage through A general prohibitory sign. 1 (annex 7), b) allowing the passage through a general passage sign E. display 1 (Appendix 7).
Depending on local circumstances, the sign that prohibits the transit through the character of B may. 8 (annex 7) will be announced.
3. a signal station for inserting of characters after no. 2 shows in the Danube region none of these characters, the vehicles must stop and wait for permission to continue by the institutions of the competent authorities is granted orally, by radio or by character.
Overtaking: General provisions
1. the overtaking is permitted only after the overtaking is sure, that this maneuver without danger can be executed.
2. the vehicle in front should facilitate, as far as this is necessary and possible, the overtaking. He must reduce his speed, if necessary, so that the overtaking manoeuvre safely and quickly runs, that other traffic is not hindered.
This does not apply if a small craft overtakes a vehicle, that is not small vehicle.
1. in principle, the overtaking vehicle on the port side of the outdated vehicle must pass. If there is no risk of a collision, the overtaking vehicle on the starboard side of the vehicle in front may overtake. When overtaking is possible, without having the vehicle in front should change its course or his speed, is the overtaking no audible.
2. when overtaking cannot be performed without requiring the vehicle in front changes its course, or to worry about is that he has repudiated the intention of overtaking and the risk of a collision may arise, must the overtaking following acoustic signal type: a) "Two long beeps and two short tones," if he wants to pass on the port side of the vehicle in front, b) "Two long beeps and a short tone" , if he wants to pass to starboard of the vehicle in front.
3. If the vehicle in front can comply with the request of overtaking, must he have enough space the overtaking on the desired side by he dodges, if necessary, to the other side, and following acoustic signal: a) "a short tone", when overtaking on port side should take place b) "two short beeps", bringing over to starboard to occur.
4. is possible but on the other hand, overtaking not to by the overtaking desired, must be moving ahead following acoustic signal: a) "a short tone", when overtaking on port side is possible, b) "two short beeps", if it is possible to get over to starboard.
The overtaking must, if he still wants to pass under those circumstances, following acoustic signal type: "two short tones" in the case of lit. a or "a short tone" in the case of lit. (b).
The vehicle in front must allow enough room on the side the overtaking, on which overtaking should take place, by he dodges, if necessary, to the other side.
5. If an overtaking without risk of a collision is possible, he must be moving ahead "five short tones".
6. when the overtaking between two vehicles under sail the overtaking must pass basically the page, from the vehicle in front has the wind. This provision does not apply if a small craft under sail of a vehicle under sail will be overhauled.
A vehicle is overtaken by a vehicle under sail, the vehicle in front should facilitate overtaking on the side, of the overtaking has the wind. This provision does not apply when a small craft under sail overtaken another vehicle.
8. the Z 2 to 6 do not apply to small vehicles against cars that are not small vehicles, and not for the overtaking of small vehicles with each other.
Ban on overtaking by marine
1 without prejudice to the article 6.08 is no. 1: a) a general ban on overtaking on track, their borders by the Blackboard sign A. 2 (annex 7) are marked b) a ban on overtaking for associations with each other on routes, their borders by the Blackboard sign A. 3 (annex 7) are marked. This does not apply if one of the associations is a flotilla, the length of which does not exceed 110 m and its width 12 m.
2. in Austria are overtaking in accordance with no. 1 not to small vehicles.
3. further rules for the ride section
Travel on routes with prescribed course
1. in line with prescribed course is by the warning symbol B. 1, B. 2, B. 3 or B. 4 (annex 7). The end of the track can by the signs E. 11 (annex 7) are displayed.
2. on such a route, climbers must not hinder the ride of the Valley driver; in particular when approaching the warning symbol B. 4 must, if necessary, reduce speed or stop for Valley drivers can finish their maneuvers.
1. vehicles may apply only after they have verified that other traffic permits without danger and other vehicles not be forced suddenly to change their course or their speed.
2. be the intended maneuver forced other vehicles, to deviate from their course or to change their speed, the vehicle that wants to apply, must in time announce his intention by: a) "A long tone and a short tone", if it wants to; on starboard
b) "Long beep and two short beeps", if it wants to use the port.
3. other vehicles must change then, where necessary and possible, their speed and course, turning without the risk to occur. In particular they must contribute towards vehicles that want to turn up, that this maneuver can be run in a timely.
4. the Z 1 to 3 do not apply to small vehicles against cars that are not small cars. Only Nos. 1 and 3 apply to small vehicles with each other.
5. on routes, by the prohibitory sign A. 8 (annex 7) are marked, turning is prohibited. However, are routes through the signs E. 8 (annex 7) marked to contact, we recommend the boat operator, bearing in mind this paragraph.
Behavior at the departure
For vehicles, excluding ferries that leave their mooring or anchorage without contact to section 6.13 shall apply accordingly; they have to give Z 2 following character instead of the audible warning according to section 6.13: "a short tone", when they set their course to starboard;
"two short beeps", when they set their course to port.
Prohibition of driving into it in the intervals between the parts of a tow
It is forbidden to drive in the intervals between the parts of in a tow.
Ports and secondary water Street: Entrance and exit, exit with crossing the water Street
1 vehicles may only enter a port or a secondary waterway or only extend from them or retract in the main waterway, or cross them after they have verified that these maneuvers can be performed without causing a danger, and without that other vehicles have to suddenly change their course or their speed.
Valley drivers who must turn to the entrance to a harbour or in a secondary waterway has a mountain driver who also want to go, to get the right-of-way.
Waterways that apply as a minor waterway, can through a chalkboard sign E. 9 or E. 10 (annex 7) must be labelled.
2. vehicles, excluding ferries who intend a maneuver for no. 1 that will force other vehicles to do so or can, are forced to change their course or their speed, must announce their intention in time as follows by:-"Three long beeps and a short tone" when them before or after the exit to set her course to starboard
-"Three long beeps and two short tones," if they want to; set their course before the entrance or exit to port
-"three long tones", if they want to cross the main waterway after the exit.
They have to give, if necessary, before the completion of the crossing:-"a long and a short tone" if they want to set their course to starboard, or - "a long beep and two short beeps", if they want to set their course to port.
3. the other vehicles need to change then, if necessary, their course and their speed.
This applies also, if the character B. 10 (annex 7) on the main waterway, is situated at the mouth of a harbour or the mouth of a secondary waterway.
4. is a panel sign B. 9 (a) or B. 9 (b) (annex 7) at the exit of a port, or on a secondary waterway, may only enter from the port or the minor waterway vehicles in the main water street or crossing, if by this maneuver on the main waterway passing vehicles are not forced to change their course or their speed.
5. vehicles may in a port or a secondary waterway does not enter, if on the main waterway the Panel character A. 1 in conjunction with the suffix Z 2 will be shown according to annex 7, section II.
Vehicles are allowed from a port or a secondary waterway not extend, if at the mouth the Panel character A. 1 in conjunction with the supplementary characters according to annex 7 section II Z 2 will be shown.
6. If on the main waterway the chalkboard sign E. 1 in conjunction with the supplementary characters section II No. 2 will be shown according to annex 7, may drive vehicles in a port or a minor waterway, even if this manoeuvre can force the vehicles driving on the main waterway, to change their course or their speed. You may drive out when at the mouth the character E. 1 in conjunction with the suffix II Z 2; see section according to annex 7 in this case is on the main water Street the character B. 10 (annex 7) shown.
7. the Z 1 to 3 do not apply to small vehicles against cars that are not small vehicles; Z 4 does not apply to vehicles that are not small vehicles to small cars; No. 2 does not apply to small vehicles with each other.
Riding on same level and prohibition of approaching vehicles
1. vehicles may drive only at the same height, where the available space without disruption or danger to shipping allows.
2. except when overtaking or when the encounter it is forbidden, closer than 50 m vehicles to drive thrust or tows, which carry two or three blue lights or blue cones Z 2 or 3 according to article 3.14.
3. without prejudice to the article 1.20, the create or attach to a vehicle or a float in the ride and the ride in the wake of water without the express permission of the skipper is prohibited.
4. water skiers and people who practise water sports without a vehicle, have to keep sufficient distance from vehicles and floats in ride and floating equipment in operation.
Prohibition of grinding letting anchors, lines or chains
1. it is prohibited to grind anchor, lines or chains.
2. This prohibition shall not apply to small movements on Sun sites and not for maneuvering; However, it applies to such movements and maneuvering to routes that according to § 7.03 subpara 1 lit. b by the signs A. 6 (annex 7) are marked.
3. the prohibition to Z 1 does not apply on routes, according to § 7.03 Z 2 by the signs E. 6 (annex 7) are marked.
1. the driving is prohibited without the permission of the competent authority.
2. vehicles with moving bow to mountain in the forward of rotating drive to Valley are not driving vehicles as a climber.
Avoidance of breaking waves
1. vehicles must establish their speed so to avoid wave or wake effects, which can cause damage to idle or in driving vehicles or equipment. In particular they must reduce in time their speed, but not below the level which is necessary for their safe control: a) before the port mouths;
(b) in the vicinity of vehicles, which are moored on the shore or on land bridges or download or delete;
(c) in close to vehicles that lie on the usual reclining bodies;
(d) in the vicinity of ferries not freely moving;
(e) on routes designated by the competent authorities; These routes can by a Board sign A. 9 (annex 7) must be labelled.
In Austria, the obligation to avoid excessive wave and excessive suction effect to floating devices that are not Fähranlagen is subject to the provisions of § 1.04.
2. against small cars obligation according to subpara 1 lit. b and c § 1.04 remains unaffected.
3. in the case of the passing of vehicles that the signals according to § 3.25 subpara 1 lit. c, or at the passing vehicles, floats, or floating devices that carry the signals according to § 3.29 Z 1, other vehicles must reduce their speed as prescribed in subpara 1. You have to keep a distance as wide as possible.
In Austria, because his condition can request the possessor of a vehicle, or his use of a special protection against excessive wave or excessive suction effect is needed (such as diver works, holes in the current sole), with notice; granted the permission to use the mark referred to in paragraph 3.29 This permit is to be for the use of protection on board.
1 machine driven, vehicles that move a bandage, must have a sufficient power to ensure the good manoeuvrability of the Association.
2. sliding vehicles of the pushed convoys, can in time stop the Association without turning on and keeping well steer him.
3. engine-driven vehicles may, be used except sliding or moving a coupling Association for rescue or assistance for a vehicle in emergency, not for towing, if such use not in the certificate is permitted. Machine-driven vehicles that tow other vehicles, push or carry coupled, must not leave when mooring or anchoring, before the channel is made free and the leader of the Association has ensured that they are safe.
4. ship-borne barges must be placed only on the tip of a pushed train, when anchors are attached to the top of the thrust Association.
5. passenger ships, which have passengers on board, must not alongside coupled drive, unless this is necessary to tow the ferry at accidents. In the Danube region, this applies also for driving in the tow.
6. in Austria, pushed trains must not drag.
7. in Austria vehicles with steering system, may be except to the Gypsy, only so carried in associations, that her bow to the top of the Association shows.
8. in Austria vehicles that must complete a label in accordance with section 3.14 Z 1-3, do not drag or be dragged. This prohibition shall not apply for the use of a vehicle with engine drive as credits to cross sections with increased velocity. Credits must carry the designation in accordance with article 3.14 Z 1 to 3 of the dangerous goods that requires the greatest number of blue cones or lights.
9. in Austria, the use of thrust - and coupling associations, Z 2 containing more than one vehicle with engine drive in accordance with § 1.01, is allowed only if the machine drive specifically for vehicles are allowed.
§ 6. 21a
Adjustment of barges, which are not part of a pushed train
A barges which is not part of a pushed train, may only be moved:
a) alongside coupled to a vehicle with machine drive;
(b) on short routes for the Assembly or putting up a pushed train;
alongside coupled to a vehicle with a steering system and sufficient crew.
Blocking of navigation
If the competent authority by a general signs A. 1 (Appendix 7) known that shipping is temporarily blocked, all vehicles before this prohibition signs must stop.
§ 6. 22a
Passing floating equipment in operation, deadlocked or sunken vehicles and vehicles with restricted maneuverability
It is forbidden the in section 3.25 to pass these vehicles on the side, at the the red light or red lights according to § 3.25 subpara 1 lit. b and d or the table with the characters A. 1 (annex 7), the red ball or the red flag after § 3.25 subpara 1 lit. b and d lead, or on the vehicles referred to in article 3.34 to drive past the page where they the two red lights or the two black balls according to § 3.34 No. 2 lit. a lead.
4. cut off ferries
Rules for ferries
1 ferry may only cross the waterway if they have verified that other traffic allows for a safe crossing and other vehicles not be forced suddenly to change their course or their speed.
2. not free propelled ferry is in addition: a) while a ferry is not in operation, she must take the berth the competent authority has assigned to you a berth is not assigned, so it must be so, that the waterway remains free;
(b) if the trailing rope can block the channel ferry, the ferry on the side of the fairway, which is opposite the anchor of rope, must lie only as long as is absolutely necessary to the input and unloading; During this time, closer future vehicles from the ferry may require freeing of the fairway, providing "a long tone" in a timely manner. In the Danube region, the operation of longitudinal-cable ferry is prohibited;
(c) the ferry may no longer reside in the fairway, as the business requires it.
5. cut off passing of bridges, Weirs and locks
Crossed by bridges and Weirs: General
1. the channel is in a bridge or weir opening not sufficiently wide for the simultaneous passage applies Article 6th
2. passing a bridge or weir opening is allowed and is characterized by this opening: a) the table character A. 10 (annex 7), shipping outside the area delimited by the two boards of this character is prohibited;
(b) the Panel character D. 2 (annex 7), is recommended shipping to keep limited room in the through the two panels or lights this character.
Passing fixed bridges
1 are specific holes of fixed bridges through one or more red lights or red white red panels (characters A. 1 - Appendix 7), passing through these openings is prohibited.
2. certain holes of fixed bridges characterised by: a) the Panel character D. 1 a (annex 7) or b) the Panel character D. 1b (annex 7), which is placed over the opening of the bridge, is recommended, preferably to use these holes.
Is the opening after lit. a marked the passage in both directions is allowed.
Is lit. b is marked, the passage in the opposite direction prohibited; in this case is the opening on the other side by the signs A. marked 1 (Appendix 7).
3. certain holes of fixed bridges marked after no. 2, shipping can use the non-marked openings only at your own risk.
Driving through movable bridges
1. without prejudice to other provisions of this and other applicable regulations, the skipper at the approach of a movable bridge and passing have to follow the instructions that may be granted by the Bridge Authority for the safety and the proper functioning of the shipping industry and to speed up the passage. The skipper must announce his intention to go through the bridge to the bridges authority through "a long tone" or on the radio.
2. when approaching drawbridges, vehicles must reduce their speed.
Can or vehicles do not cross the bridge, they must B, if on the banks of the chalkboard sign. 5 (annex 7) is, stop before this Panel character.
3. when approaching drawbridges, overtaking without special statement of the bridges authority is prohibited.
4. the passage can be regulated by the following characters: a) one or more red lights: prohibition of passage;
(b) a red light and a green light next to each other or a red on a green light: passage is still prohibited, but the bridge is opened, and the vehicles have to make preparations to continue;
(c) one or several green lights: Permission to transit;
(d) two red lights one above the other: operations at the opening of the bridge for the boat trip is interrupted.
(e) a yellow light on the bridge together with the sign for the lit. a and d: prohibition on transit, except vehicles with low height; the passage is allowed in both directions;
f) two yellow lights on the bridge together with the sign for the lit. a and d: prohibition on transit, except vehicles with low height; the passage in the opposite direction 5 is prohibited.
The red lights after Z 4 may by red white-and red signs (Board sign A. 1 - Annex 7), the green lights with green-white green panels (Panel sign E. 1 - Appendix 7) and the yellow lights are replaced with yellow panels (Panel character D. 1 - Appendix 7).
6. the bridges authority is obliged to operate a radio on or near the bridge after § 4.05. During the entire duration of the trip through the bridge, the radio must be turned on.
Driving through the Weirs
1. the prohibition to drive through a Weir opening, can by one or more red lights or red white red panels (Panel character A. 1 - Appendix 7) be displayed.
2. passing a Weir opening is only permitted if these left and right by the Blackboard sign E. 1 (Appendix 7) is marked.
Passing through the locks
1. when approaching the locks offshore, the vehicles must reduce their driving. Can or they want them not readily enter into the sheath, must B when on the banks of the chalkboard sign. 5 (annex 7) is, stop before this.
2. in locks offshore terminals and locks vehicles equipped with a radiotelephone installation for the roundabout, nautical information to monitor the channel of the sheath. In Austria, this obligation in the prep areas according to Appendix 2 applies.
3. inside man is in the order of arrival in the locks offshore terminals. Small vehicles are not allowed to require a particular smuggling. You may only enter when prompted by the lock attendant in the lock Chamber. Small vehicles may, if it is introduced together with vehicles that are not small vehicles, the lock drive until after this.
In Austria, derogation is fed in the order in which of the entrance to the locks area. For vehicles which are equipped with Inland AIS in accordance with § 14.01, which can be used reported time of arrival for the classification via radio or by means of an ETA (estimated time of arrival) message via Inland AIS, if a) no other locks must pass through the vehicle between the delivery of the message and the entrance to the locks area, b) rate the vehicle between the delivery of the message and the entrance to the locks area either in ports or on moorings , c) the notified estimated time of arrival on the basis of the other via Inland AIS data transmitted appears possible, d) and the time of arrival was confirmed by the lock attendant (requested time of arrival RTA).
4. when approaching locks, especially in locks offshore, overtaking is prohibited.
5. in the locks, the anchor must be fully taken up. This applies also in the locks offshore, as long as the anchor is not used.
6. when entering locks, vehicles must reduce their speed so to avoid an impact on Gates, guards, other vehicles, float or floating plants.
7 in locks: a) are vehicles, unless limits are marked on the lock walls, keep within this; In Austria, the vehicles so far in the lock chamber must retract and their place for smuggling so choose not to hamper vehicles at the entrance and in the utilization of the lock Chamber.
(b) must cars be moored during the filling and emptying of the lock chamber and the permission to the exit and the fasteners are served, avoid impacts against lock walls, gates, guards, or other vehicles or floats;
(c) are fender to use; These must be buoyant, if they are not connected to the vehicle; In Austria, also appropriate not floating objects may be used as fender.
(d) is it prohibited to spill water on sluice platforms or other vehicles or floats by vehicles or floats or flow out;
It is forbidden to moor the vehicle until the permission to use the machine drive exit. In Austria the propulsion organs may be used only in exceptional circumstances, to ensure security at the smuggling;
f), small vehicles need to keep distance from other vehicles.
(g) in Austria, all persons on deck of sports cars with a length of less than 20 metres during the smuggling operation have to wear life jackets.
8 in the offshore of the locks and the locks a lateral distance must be adhered to vehicles and associations that give a blue light or a cone of blue Z 1 according to § 3.14, of at least 10 m. This applies Z but not for vehicles and associations that use the same title and in section 3.14 7 vehicles referred to.
9 vehicles and associations, which carry two or three blue lights or two or three blue cones Z 2 or 3 according to article 3.14, are channelled solely.
10 vehicles and associations, leading a blue light or a cone of blue Z 1 to article 3.14, are channelled not together with passenger ships.
11. when approaching the sun make of the locks as well as at the entry and exit to and from gates, fast ships with such a rate must drive that avoids any damage to locks, vehicles or floating equipment and any danger for the persons on board.
12. the sluice supervisory can grant orders to security and to the orderly flow of traffic, to speed up the passage or to the full exploitation of the locks which supplement this paragraph or deviate from it. The vehicles locks and the lock offshore terminals have these arrangements to follow.
13 in Austria a) considered that the left bank nearest lock "left lock", the the right bank nearest as "right lock";
b) may to schleusende vehicles or associations more than 230 m long and 23 m wide and not deeper than 3 m dive. The skippers have the clear passage height of bridges leading over the locks or offshore terminals by the character C. 2 (annex 7) or a light space level is specified to be observed. The clear passage height can be reduced by water level changes by up to 0.15 m;
c) vehicles and associations, whose dimensions may in lit. Dimensions referred to in b exceed, except with the consent of the sluice supervisory channelled;
d) must lie the vehicles before and after the smuggling in the locks area only, if i this is necessary) for navigational reasons or ii) the lock attendant has given permission;
e) the deck crew of the vehicle have service must be during the passage through the lock on deck where she doesn't need to go for the spreading of the hawser on shore. The control of motorized vehicles must be staffed during the smuggling. Associations, this applies only to the Association-leading vehicle;
f) vehicles have, the signs referred to in article 3.14, to register this name during registration for the smuggling;
(g) is locks oversight over radio or phone locks, chimes or interjection to show that the vehicle or the Association to the smuggling is ready;
h) the supply of vehicles with fuel or supplies and the takeover is in locks of water-hazardous substances (§ 31a of the water law Act 1959, BGBl. No. 215 as amended) prohibited from vehicle to vehicle.
i) small vehicles are to note the special signs in the locks area for small vehicles. Sports cars, which can be worn by the crew over land have to operate the conversion plant. The transfer system is unusable, so this appears superimposed on the upper landing place of the conversion plant through a red light or two red lights. In this case, these vehicles must use the lock.
§ 6. 28a
Running-in and riding from locks
1 entrance into the sheath will be governed during the day and at night by markers, which shows on one side or on both sides of the lock. These characters mean: a) two red lights one above the other: forbidden drive, lock out of order;
(b) a red light or two red lights side by side: entrance forbidden to lock closed;
(c) the termination of one of the two red lights side by side or a red and a green light next to each other or a red on a green light: entrance forbidden, opening the lock is being prepared;
(d) a green light or two green lights next to each other: exit permits.
2. exit from the sheath is day and night following markers regulated by: a) a red light or two red lights: exit prohibited;
(b) a green light or two green lights: Exit permits.
3. one or both red lights after the Nos. 1 and 2 can by a Board sign A. 1 (Appendix 7) are replaced. One or two green lights for the Nos. 1 and 2 can by the Blackboard sign E. 1 (Appendix 7) are replaced.
4. the light and Panel signs are out of service, entry and exit without special arrangement are the sluice supervisory prohibited.
5. in Austria, small vehicles in the designated waiting places have to wait until they are prompted by the lock attendant to the entrance into the sheath. Is small vehicles is introduced together with other vehicles, may they enter only after these in the lock chamber, must fasten behind them, if possible, on the opposite wall of the locks, and subject to the provisions of article 6.28 exit No. 3 with sufficient distance behind other vehicles out of the lock Chamber.
When the locks of Ottensheim, downdrafts, wall Lake, Melk, Altenwörth and Freudenau and Greifenstein may Moor pleasure boats with a length of less than 20 m at the mountain smuggling within the upstream two-thirds of the lock Chamber. Sports vehicles may to moor alongside other vehicles once they are smuggling ready ver heftet and of these no more than two-thirds of the usable width of the lock is allocated. In this case, sports boats before the other vehicles out of the lock have to extend and their course and their speed after the exit from the sheath to set up so that the exit of other vehicles is not obstructed.
6. in Austria, small vehicles, which do not want to be removed, may not enter in the dock.
Priority in the smuggling
1. by way of derogation from article 6.28 Z 3 have priority in the smuggling: a) vehicles of the competent authorities, the fire brigade, police or customs, are walking in exercise urgent official tasks;
(b)) vehicles with permission from the competent authorities and the red flag after section 3.17.
Such vehicles are approaching the locks offshore terminals or they are still in it, the other vehicles, must facilitate as far as possible, pass them.
2. in Austria have by way of derogation of subpara 1 a privilege to smuggling: a) vehicles used for rescue and assistance;
(b)) vehicles of shipping supervision, public security service and customs in use;
(c) heavy damaged vehicles;
(d) vehicles in accordance with § 6.29 lit. b;
e) passenger ships in scheduled line traffic and f) other passenger vessels with passengers on board, when they were logged at least an hour before in the lock attendant.
Each mountain or Valley smuggling of vehicles, which have asserted their prerogative back vehicles are once without re-cycling franchise in the same direction. A vehicle on the symbol to the entrance is not smuggling ready, so it has to communicate the lock attendant and the vehicle next to schleusende.
3. in Austria, a franchise in the smuggling may be granted for a vehicle at the request of the designated, if this is in the interest of safety of navigation or persons, in the public interest or in the national interest. The franchise is granted by means of a certificate according to the model of annex 3; This applies as notification. The certificate is to be for the use of the Vorrechtes on board.
6 section limited visibility; Radar navigation
General rules for driving in conditions of restricted visibility; Use of radar
1. when visibility is limited, all vehicles with radar to go.
2. vehicles in ride must drive safe speed when limited visibility with one in terms of the limited visibility, the presence and movement of other vehicles and the local circumstances. You must use radio to give the necessary information for the safe navigation of other vehicles. Small vehicles must use in ride when visibility is limited the ship-ship traffic circle or a channel that is prescribed by the competent authority.
3. If you stop when visibility is limited as far as possible free to make the fairway.
4. vehicles that will continue the drive, must at the meet so far keep right, how's passing for one to port is required. § 6.04 4, 5 and 6 and article 6.05 shall not apply Z when visibility is limited. However, the competent authority may allow the encounter starboard to starboard when the navigational conditions of particular waterways require it.
Towing associations must immediately consult the nearest safe mooring or anchorage, if communication by Visual signs between the annexes and the vehicle with engine drive is no longer possible. Towing associations may continue with radar in the downhill only up to the next safe mooring or anchorage. The provisions of § 6.33 such towing associations.
6 sports cars have immediately to make the channel in Austria with a length of less than 20 m in restricted visibility.
Audible in the lay-up
1 vehicles and floats, which lie in the fairway or in its vicinity outside the ports or the Sun positions determined by the competent authorities, must have switched their two-way radio system in the traffic circle of ship-ship when visibility is limited reception. As soon as they hear about radio approaching other vehicles or as soon and as long as they according to § 6.32 Z 4 or according to § 6.33 subpara 1 lit. b prescribed audible warning of the approaching vehicle hear, must inform about radio their position or enter following audible warning: a) "a group of Bell", if they lie on the left side of the fairway (for the observer looking in direction of flow).
b) "two groups of Bell", if they lie on the right side of the fairway (for the observer looking in direction of flow);
(c) "three groups of Bell blows" if its position is indeterminate).
The sound character can be repeated at intervals of not longer than one minute.
2. when a flotilla, Z 1 not for other vehicles of the Association considered the sliding vehicle. When Koppel associations, they apply only to one of the vehicles of the Association. No. 1 for the tow boat and the last annex applies when a tow.
3. this paragraph also applies to vehicles that are bogged down in the fairway or in its vicinity, and can endanger other vehicles.
1. in the radar navigation must a person who for the route to circulate an requested by the competent authority and required for the guided vehicle type boat operator testimony, as well as a certificate according to § 4.06 subpara 1 lit. b has, and a second person who is sufficiently familiar with the use of radar in navigation, constantly keep in the wheelhouse.
The wheelhouse with a radar - a man helm is equipped, it is sufficient if the second person may be called in if necessary, immediately.
2. when oncoming vehicles noticed a vehicle in the radar navigation to mountain on the radar screen, or when it approaches a stretch where the radar screen yet not too perceptive vehicles may be, it must inform his vehicle type, its name, its direction and its site (km) the oncoming vehicles via radiotelephony and reconcile the encounter with these vehicles.
3. as soon as a vehicle in the radar drive to Valley on the radar screen noticed a vehicle whose site or course may cause a dangerous situation and that made no radio contact, or when it approaches a line in on the radar screen a still to not perceiving vehicle could reside, the Valley-propelled vehicle must attention this vehicle over the radio on the risk situation and reconcile the encounter with this.
4. If the radio not can be contacted with the oncoming vehicles, the vehicle in the radar drive to Valley a must) the three beep after § 4.06 subpara 1 lit. c type; This audible warning must be repeated as often as necessary. This does not apply to small vessels;
(b) its speed is alleviate and, if necessary, stop debugging to Valley or turn on.
A vehicle in the ascent must, if it lit the character after. a sounds noticed vehicles on the radar screen, whose site or course may cause a dangerous situation, or when it approaches a route, on the radar screen yet not too perceptive vehicles located in the, c) type "a long tone" and this acoustic signal as often as necessary, repeat;
(d) its speed reducing and, if necessary, stop.
5. any vehicle in radar navigation, called via radiotelephony must respond via radiotelephony and communicated his vehicle type, its name, its direction and its site (km). It must suggest agree encounter with the oncoming vehicle. Small vehicles must specify only the page, after which they go.
6. for associations apply the Z 1 to 5 for the vehicle on which the leaders of the Association is located.
Provisions for vehicles that are not in radar navigation
1. vehicles and federations that are not in radar navigation, must start immediately the next safe mooring or anchorage when visibility is limited. The following provisions shall apply during the voyage to this mooring or anchorage: a) you need to go as far as possible to the edge of the fairway;
(b) each individual and each vehicle on which the skipper of an association is located must give "a long tone"; This audible warning shall be repeated at least once per minute. On this vehicle is a lookout on the forecastle to set up; associations but only on the first vehicle. Lookout must reside either in view or earshot of the skipper of the vehicle or of the Association or be connected with him through an intercom.
(c) If a vehicle via two-way radio from another vehicle is called, it must respond via radiotelephony by stating the type of vehicle, its name, its direction and its location, and indicates that it performs no radar navigation and searches for a berth. Then, it must agree the encounter with the oncoming vehicle;
(d) when a vehicle stops a sound character of another vehicle which no radio connection could be made, it must be: - if it is near the shore, stay as close as possible to this shore and there, if necessary, until the passing of the other vehicle stop.
-If it is not close to a Bank, especially if it changes from one bank to another, the fairway as far and as fast as possible freely make.
2. outside of the Danube area ferries which are not in radar navigation, must provide "A long tone and four short beeps" in place of the acoustic signal after no. 1 as a sign of fog; This audible warning shall be repeated at least once per minute.
7 special rules section
1 when he met with or intersection of the course by a) a vehicle that leads the characters to article 3.34, b) other vehicles have to dodge a vehicle that leads the characters to paragraph 3.35,.
2. in a meeting or crossing the course of a vehicle after Z, 1 lit. a and a vehicle to subpara 1 lit. b must be different from the former as the latter.
3. vehicles may not closer than 1000 m are approaching the rear of a vehicle, which leads the characters to paragraph 3.37.
Water skiing and similar activities
1. water skiing or the exercise of similar activities is allowed only during the day and clear. The competent authorities shall identify the areas in which these activities are allowed or prohibited.
2. the Director of the vehicle that pulls the water skiers, must be accompanied by a person who for the towing operation, and for the oversight of water skiers is responsible, and is able to perform those tasks.
3. If they are not in a fairway that is reserved for only them, passing vehicles, and water skiers must comply with a sufficient distance to other vehicles, the shore and bathers.
4. the tow may not be tightened.
5. in Austria, article 16 shall apply in addition
Behavior of fishing vessels and fishing vessels
1. the trolling by several vehicles side by side is prohibited.
2. the places of fishing equipment in or in the vicinity of the fairway or on designated berths is prohibited.
3. all other vehicles must not close pass on fishing vessels, that give the characters according to paragraph 3.35.
Behavior of divers and divers
1. diving without express permission is prohibited in places, which could be prevented from shipping, in particular: a) on the usual line of vehicles that lead the characters according to article 3.16;
(b) before and during port entrances.
c) nearby and in the area of deck posts, d) in areas that are reserved for running water skiing or similar activities;
(e) in the fairway.
(f)) in ports.
2. all vehicles must keep a sufficient distance to vehicles that lead the characters according to section 3.36.
3. in Austria, section 16.04 is in addition
7 chapter rules for the lay-up
General rules for the lay-up
1. without prejudice to other provisions of this regulation vehicles and floats must her berth choose as close ashore as their depth and the local conditions allow. You may not interfere with shipping.
Without prejudice to the limitations imposed in the individual case by the competent authorities of the berth must be selected so for a floating plant, that the waterway for shipping remains free.
3. stillliegende vehicles, associations, buoyancy and floating facilities must be sufficiently safely anchored or moored, that they can follow the fluctuations in water level, pose no danger and do not interfere with the other shipping. Flow, wind, are taken into account Vortex and waves.
4. in Austria no stakes to secure stillliegender vehicles may be taken in the fairway.
5. in Austria are, if the ice drift in the average reached three-tenths of the current width or in storage areas the ice to freeze threatens to bring stillliegende vehicles, floats, and, if necessary, floating facilities from the channel and on land or in port. This is not possible, creeks, branches or to protective shore points to bring them and there so securely fasten it can tear not are.
1. vehicles and floats, as well as floating plants may not lie: a) on the sections of the waterway that is a general prohibition of the quiet Sun;
b) routes given on known by competent authorities;
(c) on routes, by the Blackboard sign A. 5 (annex 7) are marked on the side of water Street, on which stands the table signs;
(d) under bridges and power lines;
(e) in the area of waters close in the sense of article 6.07, as well as in the range of routes, which would be supplemented by the lay-up to fairway Engen.
f) at the entrance and exits of minor waterways and ports;
(g) in the line of ferries;
h) in the course, use vehicles when applying on docks and when storing.
(i) on turning points, by the Blackboard sign E. 8 (annex 7) are marked.
j) is on the side next to a vehicle that leads the characters to article 3.33 within the spacing on the triangular white supplementary table specified in meters;
(k) in the by the Blackboard sign A. 5.1 (Appendix 7) marked water surfaces, which width from the table character is measured and given on this in meters;
(l) in the offshore of the locks, unless it has been approved by the competent authorities.
2. on sections where the lay-up according to subpara 1 lit. a until d is forbidden, vehicles and floats, as well as floating installations only on the Sun places may by one of the Board signs E,. 5 to E. 7 (annex 7) are marked and lie only among in the below sections 7.03 up 7.06 conditions set.
3. in Austria by way of derogation from Z 1 and 2 vehicles, to download or delete, passengers on or to disembark, to supply fuel, utilities and food and all other measures necessary for the continuation of the journey to make, outside of ports only on public countries or private berths in accordance with which land adopted regulations (dedication, deck order) for the countries. Landing in other places is permitted only in certain cases with the consent of the competent maritime authority. Approval shall be refused if the conditions of § 16 para 1 Z 1 to 10 of the Shipping Act was taken insufficient care. In case of emergency, the captain immediately the landing has to sign the next available shipping supervisors.
1. vehicles and floats, as well as floating plants may not anchor: a) on sections of the waterway that is a general prohibition of the anchor;
(b) on routes, by the Blackboard sign A. 6 (annex 7) are marked on the side of water Street, on which stands the table character.
2nd on the sections where anchoring according to subpara 1 lit. a forbidden is, allowed vehicles and anchor floats as well as floating plants only on routes by the Blackboard sign S. 6 (annex 7) are marked, and only on the side of water Street, on which stands the table character.
3. in Austria is the use of hydraulic anchor piles a) vehicle in addition by an anchor or a land cable to secure or b) the main engine operation and the wheelhouse to keep occupied.
1. vehicles and floats, as well as floating plants may along be pinned: a) on the sections of the waterway, for that is a general prohibition of fixed-mongering;
(b) on routes, by the Blackboard sign A. 7 (annex 7) are marked on the side of water Street, on which stands the table character.
2. on the sections, where mooring on the shore after Z 1 lit. a forbidden is, allowed vehicles and floats as well as floating plants only on routes Moor, by the Blackboard sign E. 7 (annex 7) are marked, and only on the side of water Street, the sign reads.
3. trees, fences, posts, boundary stones, pillars, metal ladders, handrails and other similar items may be used for mooring, nor to the warping.
4. in Austria, anchor, sink baskets and similar objects, may be except in an emergency, not inserted to the mooring on the shore.
5. in Austria's forbidden to solve the mooring arrangements of stillliegender vehicles or floats or to raise their anchor persons other than the ship's crew except in an emergency or for assistance. The provisions of § 40.15 remain unaffected.
1. on deck posts, by the Blackboard sign E. 5 (annex 7) are marked, may lie vehicles and floats on the side of water Street, on which stands the table character.
2. on deck posts, by the Blackboard sign E. 5.1 (Appendix 7) are marked, may lie vehicles and floats on the water surface, its width from the table character measured on this in meters is specified.
3. on deck posts, by the Blackboard sign E. a.5.2 (annex 7) are marked, may lie vehicles and floats on the water surface, bounded by two distances, which measured are specified from the Blackboard sign on this in meters.
4. on deck posts, by the Blackboard sign E. 5.3. (Appendix 7) are marked, may no longer vehicles and floats lie on the side of water Street, on which stands the sign, side by side, as is indicated in Roman numerals on the sign.
5. on deck make vehicles must lie, as far as no other provisions, on the side of water Street, on which stands the chalkboard sign, and side by side along the shore.
6 in the Danube area can a reclining position in addition to the shore character by following floating signs marked be: a) on the right side of the fairway by tons with light (annex 8, fig. 4A);
(b) on the left side of the fairway by tons with light (annex 8, fig. 4B).
These floating characters separate the fairway of the bed posts.
Sun posts for certain types of vehicles
On Sun set, by one of the Panel marks E. 5.4 to E. 5.15 (annex 7) are marked, must lie only the types of vehicles to which the mark applies, and only on the side of water Street, on which the sign is.
Lay-up in the case of the transport of dangerous goods
1. between vehicles, thrust - and coupling associations are to minimum following distances in the lay-up: a) 10 m, if one takes a blue light or a cone of blue Z 1 of them according to article 3.14;
(b) 50 m if one takes two blue lights or two blue cones Z 2 of them according to article 3.14;
(c) 100 m, if one takes three blue lights or three blue cones Z 3 of them to article 3.14.
Vehicles, thrust or tows run a different set of blue lights or cones, is the minimum distance between them according to the regulations for the highest number of blue lights or cones.
2. the obligation under subpara 1 lit. a is not a) for vehicles, pushing and tows, which carry the same label;
(b) for vehicles which fail this term, but have a certificate of approval according to 8.1.8 of ADN and according to § 3.14 Z 1 meet the safety requirements for vehicles.
3. in special cases, the competent authority for the lay-up may admit exceptions.
Guard and supervision
1 on Board of vehicles that lie in the fairway, and on board tank vessels carrying dangerous goods, as an operational Guard must stay constantly.
In Austria this applies also for vehicles which are leak, for vehicles that lie No. 1 outside during a ban of shipping in accordance with section 20.01 ports or similar protected places must except small vehicles, and vehicles, when ice floes (§ 7.01 Z 5) must lie outside of ports or similar to protected sites.
2. stillliegender vehicles which carry a label according to article 3.14, aboard an operational station must stay constantly. The competent authority may exempt from this obligation however the vehicles which lie in a basin. Vehicles without a crew, leading the label to article 3.14, in docks and moorings, where a constant supervision is ensured, without guard on Board may lie in the Danube region.
In Austria tankers according to Z must have derogation no operational guard on Board 1 and all vehicles that carry a label according to article 3.14, if they lie on a designated berth to the secure access of land and ensure supervision by a specialist in accordance with ADN is.
3. stillliegender passenger ships, on which passengers are aboard an operational Guard must stay constantly.
In Austria, this applies to all vehicles, on which passengers stop.
4. all other idle vehicles, floats and other floating devices, be if local circumstances so require or the competent authorities prescribe this, under the supervision of a person, which is able to intervene immediately in case of need. In Austria a person can oversee several vehicles or floats, when this close to one another and a safe access to each.
5. not a skipper on the vehicle, so it is for the use of the guard or the supervision of the operator or, if this cannot be determined, the owner responsible.
6. in Austria, the guard in accordance with no. 1 until 3 may guard several vehicles if they are next to each other so that it is possible to have a safe crossing from vehicle to vehicle.
8 chapter signaling and reporting requirements
Stay away signal
1 the stay away signal to the vehicles must be raised. when incidents or accidents that can cause a becoming free of the dangerous goods, which lead the designation Z 1, 2 or 3 according to article 3.14 if the crew unable to avert risks by becoming free of dangerous goods for persons or the shipping.
This does not apply for barges and other vessels without engine drive. If these however belong to an association, the stay away signal required by the vehicle, is the Director of the Association.
2. the stay away signal consists of a sound and light signal. The sound character consists of at least 15 minutes continuous repetition of a long and a short sound. At the same time with the acoustic signal the light signals must be given Z 2 after section 4.01.
Keep-way signal must expire automatically after triggering; the trigger must be such that it can be actuated unintentionally.
3. vehicles which carry the stay away signal, must take all measures to avert the danger. In particular, they need a) when driving toward the danger zone, staying as far away from this and, if necessary, turn;
b) if they are already passed to the danger zone, continue as quickly as possible.
Immediately following measures are 4th on the vehicles referred to in no. 3: a) exterior Windows and openings should be closed, b) all non-protected fire and lights are to delete, c) smoking is to set d) which are not necessary auxiliary machinery for operation turn off, e) is generally to avoid any sparks.
5. No. 4 also applies to vehicles that lie close to the danger zone. If necessary, the crew has, as soon as it perceives the stay away signal to leave the vehicle.
6. If execution of the measures after Z 3 to 5, currents and wind direction are taken into account.
7. the measures are to take if the stay away signal to the banks is thrown on the vehicles after Z 3 to 6.
8. the skipper who perceives the stay away signal, must report this immediately the next accessible organs of authority by using all possibilities.
1 which must ship guide of following vehicles and associations located before the entrance in a line or in front of the passing at a traffic post, a VTS centre or before the passage of a sluice, which are marked by the competent authorities, where appropriate, with the help of the character B. 11 (annex 7), log: a) vehicles and associations carrying dangerous goods according to the provisions of ADN;
(b)) vehicles carrying more than 20 containers;
(c) passenger ships, other than day-trip vessels;
(d) sea-going vessels;
e) special transport in accordance with § 1.21;
f) other vehicles and associations, if required by the competent authority.
In Austria has the message in accordance with letter. (a) prior to travel, if this starts at home, otherwise no later than upon entry of the vehicle to be carried out. The message is, as far as she is not off in the way a river information service, to a locks supervision in accordance with Annex 2. In Austria, they are messages in accordance with lit. b to f is not required.
2. the skipper of vehicles after no. 1 need to following information communicated: a) type of vehicle (ship genus);
b) name of the vessel;
(c) site (km), direction of travel;
(d) registration number (ship number); at Lake 0: IMO number;
(e) sustainability; at Lake 0: gross tonnage;
(f) length and width of the vehicle;
g) type, length and width of the Association;
(h) draught (only on special request) i) travel route;
j) Bela de port;
k) port of discharge;
l) nature and quantity of cargo (for dangerous goods: for transport of dry cargo vessels according to 184.108.40.206.1 a), b), c), d) and f) and 220.127.116.11.1 a) of ADN; transportation by tankers after 18.104.22.168.2 a), b), c) d) and e) of ADN);
(m) mandatory designation for the transport of dangerous goods;
(n) the number of persons on board;
(o) the number of the container.
3. the information referred to in no. 2 with the exception of lit. c) and h) can also by other bodies or persons in writing, by telephone or, if it is possible to be communicated electronically to the competent authority. In any case, the captain must report when he moves with his vehicle or association in the reportable range and leaves again.
4. a vehicle or an association in a reportable range interrupts the trip for more than two hours, must report to the skipper of the beginning and end of the interruption.
5. the change to no. 2 while driving in the reportable range, is this the competent authority forthwith.
6. these data are confidential and may be transmitted by the competent authority to third parties with the exception of neighbouring authorities in the direction of travel of the vehicle. In emergency cases, the competent authority is however authorized to give the information required to organize the help the emergency services.
9 chapter (without content)
10 chapter water protection and disposal of waste generated on board
Mean in the sense of this chapter: 1. General concepts on waste: a) "falling on board waste (ship)": substances or objects in accordance with letter. b is f, which disposed of its owner or is planning to dispose of or is obliged to dispose of;
b) "Rest charge": liquid cargo which remains after deleting without a subsequent Lenz system in the loading tank and the piping system and dry cargo that remains after you delete without the use of brooms, sweeping machines or vacuum cleaners in the cargo area;
c) "oil and fatty ship plant waste": waste oil, bilge water and other oil or fatty waste such as old grease, old filter (used oil and air filters), old rags (soiled rags and cotton), containers (empty, contaminated containers) and packaging of such waste;
d) "Used oil": used and others no longer suitable engines, transmission and hydraulic oil.
e) "Bilge water": oily water from the bilges of the engine room area, prick, suitcase dams and wall passages;
(F) "Used oil": used grease, which accrues after leaving bushings, bearings and lubrication systems and others no longer suitable grease;
g) "other ship plant waste": domestic sewage, domestic waste, sludge, slops and other special waste within the meaning of no. 3;
h) "Waste from the cargo area": waste and waste water, which arise in connection with the cargo on board the vessel; Residual charge and handling residues in the sense of subpara 2 lit. b and d are not covered by this definition;
(I) "Receiving Office" means a vehicle or a facility on land, which are approved by the competent authorities on the adoption of ship-generated waste.
2. load range: a) "Unit transports": successive promotions in the trunk or vehicle loading tank continuously the same cargo or a different load, whose Beförderung requires no cleaning of the loading or the cargo tanks; promoted
b) "Rest charge": liquid cargo which remains after deleting without a subsequent Lenz system in the loading tank and the piping system and dry cargo that remains after you delete without the use of brooms, sweeping machines or vacuum cleaners in the cargo area;
c) "Cargo residues": liquid cargo which cannot be removed by the Lenz system from the load tank and the piping system, and dry cargo which cannot be removed through the use of brooms, sweepers, vacuum cleaners from the hold.
d) "Handling residues": Cargo, handling outside of loading onto the vehicle arrives (for example on the power Board);
"besenreiner trunk": a hold from the charged with cleaning equipment such as brooms or sweepers without the use of sucking or rinsing equipment has been removed and containing only cargo residues;
f) "for gelenzter loading tank": a loading tank, from which the residual charge has been removed through the use of a subsequent Lenz system and containing only cargo residues;
(g) "vacuum-pure cargo"): a cargo hold, is been used to remove the residual charge via vacuum technology, and containing considerably fewer cargo residues than a besenreiner cargo space;
h) "Waschreiner cargo space or charging tank": a hold or loading tank, which is basically suitable for each type of cargo after washing;
(I) "Cleaning" means the Elimination of residual cargo holds or cargo tanks and pipe systems by suitable means (such as broom, Sweeper, vacuum technology, after Lenz system), by which the discharge standard "Cargo space swept clean" or "Vacuum-clean cargo area" or "Charging tank to gelenzt" is reached, as well as the removal of handling residues and packaging and storage tools;
j) "wash": the Elimination of cargo residues from swept or pure vacuum hold or to gelenzten loading tank using steam or water;
k) "Water": water which accumulates during washing from swept or vacuum-clean cargo holds or to gelenzten cargo tanks. This ballast water and rain water is expected, that comes from these holds or cargo tanks.
3. other types of waste: a) "domestic waste water": wastewater from kitchens, dining rooms, bathrooms (shower, washbasin) and laundry rooms, as well as faecal waste water.
b) "Waste" means organic and inorganic waste originating from households and ship food defined ship waste; without the other
c) "Sludge": Residues resulting from the operation of Board wastewater treatment plant on board the vessel;
d) "Slops": a pump-capable or not able to pump mixture from cargo residues and remains of wash water, rust or mud;
e) "other special waste": ship operating waste except the ship operating waste oil and fatty and the lit. Waste to (d) a.
General duty of care
The captain, the other crew and other persons on board must apply the care provided according to the circumstances, to prevent pollution of the waterway and the amount of the resulting ship waste to keep as low as possible and to avoid mixing of different types of waste as far as possible.
Prohibition of introduction and introduction
1. it is prohibited to introduce oil or grease from the ship or household waste, sewage sludge, slops or other special waste in the waterway or to initiate.
2. it is prohibited to throw charge parts or waste from the cargo area No. 2 in the waterway after § 10.01, to introduce or to initiate. This prohibition also applies to packaging and storage resource.
3. the dumping or discharge of domestic sewage is only in accordance with the respective national regulations (in the Danube region) based on the "recommendations of the Danube Commission to organize the collection of ship-generated waste in navigation on the Danube", see http://www.danubecommission.org/index.php/de_DE/publication and only permissible if the vehicles with regard to the facilities for collection and treatment of domestic sewage on board the "recommendations of the Danube Commission on technical requirements for inland waterway vessels or the applicable UNECE resolution laying down technical requirements for inland waterway vessels ()" Comply with resolution 61) or the current directive 2006/87/EC laying down technical requirements for inland waterway vessels.
4. the dumping or discharge of washing water from the holds or cargo tanks is permitted only in accordance with the respective national regulations (in the Danube region) based on the "recommendations of the Danube Commission to organize the collection of ship-generated waste in navigation on the Danube".
In Austria, the provisions of § apply sections 32 and 32a of the water law Act 1959.
5. the discharge of water, which was separated by approved oil separators, is excluded from the ban after no. 1 if the maximum residual oil content constantly and without prior dilution complies with the national standards after the separation. In the Danube region, the discharge of separated water by bilge de-oiling boats, which are approved by the competent authorities, is excluded from the ban after no. 1 if the maximum residual oil content of the separated water without prior dilution is equivalent to the "recommendations of the Danube Commission to organize the collection of ship-generated waste in navigation on the Danube".
In Austria, this not in ports and locks, as well as on the sections of the waterway in the annex 4 applies. Listed in Appendix 4, the sections of the waterway bilge water ppm ensure a separation only by vehicles and other floating devices that are approved for commercial transfer and treatment of oil containing waste water (bilge water) and have facilities, up to a residual oil content of not more than 5, are initiated in the waterway.
6 during impending or unintentionally made initiating or transferring waste to Z 1 or 2, the skipper has this immediately the next competent authorities stating detailed report the kind and quantity, as well as of the place of discharge or disposal.
In Austria, the boat operator, moreover, has to take immediately all measures for the Elimination of pollution or the risk.
During impending or unintentionally made initiating or transferring waste to Z 3 or 4, as far as this is not allowed under these provisions, the skipper has this the next competent authorities stating detailed report the kind and quantity, as well as of the place of discharge or disposal according to the respective national regulations (in the Danube region) based on the "recommendations of the Danube Commission to organize the collection of ship-generated waste in navigation on the Danube" immediately.
7 in Austria must contain the message in accordance with no. 6: a) type, name, nationality and registration number of the vehicle, is reported by the
(b) the place of pollution;
(c) the name of the vehicle from which the substances were introduced;
(d) the hydrological and meteorological conditions at the place of accident (visibility, strength and direction of wind, current, water temperature);
(e) the type of contamination on the surface of the water under a detailed indication of the substance;
(f) the distribution of the contamination on the surface of the water;
(g) the extent of the contamination.
8. in Austria tankers, which transport goods, which are buoyant and can be mixed with water, and which have become so leak losing charge, to finish in the nearest port with oil lock, the lick tank to empty or seal. This does not apply if before the lick tank at a Terminal located outside such a port can be emptied or sealed.
Collection and treatment of waste on board
1. the skipper has to ensure, that which 1 mentioned oils and old grease from the ship operating separately in containers provided for this purpose and bilge water in the engine-room bilges be points Z in section 10.03. The containers are on board to store, can be detected early enough and easily prevented leakage of the contents.
2. it is forbidden, a) on deck jammed loose tank waste oil collection container to use as, b) waste to burn;
(c) oil, to bring degreasing or emulsifying cleaning agents into the engine-room bilges. Funds that do not hamper the cleaning of bilge water by the accredited adoption agencies are exempt from this.
3. the skipper has to make sure that the House refuse, sludge, slops and other special waste according to section 10.03 Z 1 in reception facilities provided on Board will be collected separately. If possible, household waste must be collected separately according to the following categories: paper, glass, other recyclable materials and waste.
4. in Austria, shipping supervisory bodies and organs of the approval authority can control the facilities to the intake of substances in accordance with Nos. 1 and 3 and arrange disposal of these substances in a port.
Check paper on measures for preventing the pollution (oil control book), provisions for the levy to collection points
1. vehicles with an engine room in the sense of the "recommendations of the Danube Commission on technical requirements for inland waterway vessels or the UNECE resolution laying down technical requirements for inland waterway vessels (resolution 61) or the current directive 2006/87/EC laying down technical requirements for inland waterway vessels, except small vehicles, a valid control book about measures to avoid pollution (oil control book) according to the model of Annex 9 do.
2. the control book on measures for preventing the pollution (oil control book) is issued by the competent authorities and controlled.
The oil or fat ship waste are Z 1 according to article 10.04 in regular, to submit periodically to the outlets proof by the condition and operation of the vehicle. The proof consists of a notation of the adoption authority in the control book on measures for preventing the pollution (oil control book).
4. the competent authority may require the registration of other information in the control book on measures for preventing the pollution (oil control book) - information about the levy (proof of delivery), - disposal of bilge water, disposal of domestic sewage, disposal of sewage sludge, slops and other special waste.
5. a vehicle that leads other documents through the levy of ship operating waste thanks to rules that are valid outside of the inland waterways subject to the GPND and CEVNI, must be able to prove the delivery of waste outside of the above-mentioned waterways in these other documents. The oil control book is regarded as proof to that effect under the Convention on the prevention of marine pollution from ships - MARPOL 73 (BGBl. No. 434/1988).
Painting and external cleaning of vessels
1. it is prohibited to paint the exterior of the vehicles with oil or with means to clean, which must not get into the water.
2. in particular no antifouling paints may be used to painting, which contain the following substances or the preparations: a) mercury compounds, b) arsenic compounds, c) acting as biocides organotin compounds, d) hexachlorocyclohexane.
As a transitional measure, the body of the ship may until to the complete removal and replacement the above anti-fouling paints containing substances are provided with a coating, which prevents the above substances from the below the coating antifouling paints in the waters from entering.
3. additional provisions for navigation on waterways Austrian part
1. Chapter General provisions
1. without prejudice to the provisions of § 1.01 apply as: a) "Sports car": a vehicle that is intended for sporting or recreational purposes, and is not a passenger ship;
(b) "Sports equipment"): Air mattresses, serving floats and other exclusively sports or game purposes apparatus not propelled by mechanical means, as well as remote-controlled model boats with a displacement of not more than 50 kg; Sports equipment are not considered vehicles or floats;
c) "Treppelweg": on the banks or paths on or next to the longer dams of waterways and their connection to public transport, roads as far as them in the right of the Federal Government are; they are not public transport;
d) "Marine fuel": certain everyone for use on a vehicle or on a vehicle used petroleum derived liquid fuel or fuel, including a power or fuel which complies with the definition in of ISO 8217. This term includes petroleum and fuel in accordance with § 4 para 1 No. 2 of the Excise Act 1995, BGBl. No. 630/1994 last amended by Federal Law Gazette I Nr. 111/2010, a.
2. for the Austrian Danube route are lit for the sunrise and sunset in accordance with § 1.01. d Z 6 and 7 the dates specified in the annex 5 apply. During the on the basis of the time Census Act, Federal Law Gazette No. 78/1976 in the amended Federal Law Gazette set summer time is no. 52/1981, by Decree of the Federal Government at the times indicated in the table of annex an hour deadweight.
Shipping supervisors; Locks supervision; Harbour master; entrusted persons
1. shipping supervisors are agents of the Federal Ministry for transport, innovation and technology, who are tasked with shipping police tasks in accordance with section 38 (1) of the Shipping Act. The field offices of shipping supervision established for the performance of these duties are laid down in the annex 6.
2. shipping supervisory bodies in dark blue uniforms carry a service badge on the left upper sleeve according to the model of annex 7. The Director of shipping supervision (current champions) completes the service badge by the slogan "Power master".
3. to carry out in accordance with section 10 para 2 No. 1 of the Water Act, BGBL. I set no. 177/2004, which are tasks of shipping police traffic control at the locks on the barrages on the waterway Danube (supervision of locks) waterways Austrian society via Danube - the locks oversight bodies listed in Appendix 2. A badge is to exhibit the sluice supervisory staff according to the model of Annex 8. The staff wear a dark blue uniform and a badge of service in the exercise of their Ministry according to the model of Annex 9 to the left upper sleeve. You have to wear the badge with him and to expel in official acts on request so. Badge and service badges are to be returned in the event of a cancellation of the order. The sluice supervisory officials shall be entitled to grant arrangements in accordance with article 38 par. 3 of the Shipping Act.
4. for the public ports of the city of Vienna (Wien-Freudenau, Vienna Lobau and Wien-Albern) and the city of Linz (port, industrial and tank port) and the Enns appropriate officials of the port authority are on their proposal to Harbor masters to order, unless these persons meet the conditions laid down in § 40 paragraph 3 of the Shipping Act. The knowledge of the administrative instructions are to be judged on the basis of an oral exam. The order can be issued for one or more ports. The order shall be revoked, if circumstances arise that are detrimental to the performance of duties; This is particularly the case when the harbour master is not more officials of the port authority or no longer meets the order requirements. A badge is the harbour master according to the model of annex 10 to exhibit. The harbour master has to wear the badge with him in the exercise of his service and to identify themselves in official acts on request so; In addition, he has to wear a service badge visible on the left side of the chest according to the model of annex 11. Badge and service badges are to be returned in the event of a cancellation of the order. Harbour master are entitled, in the area of the port, for which they are ordered to give orders in accordance with section 38, paragraph 3, of the Shipping Act, and obliged. Messages to the competent authorities to receive and forward to them.
5. members of the armed forces or the army management are in accordance with the following provisions with the control and the safety of navigation: a) in the case of use of the armed forces in accordance with article 2, paragraph 1, lit. a and b of the military service Act 2001 (WG 2001), Federal Law Gazette I no. 146/2001, are members of the Federal Army or the army management that automatically get shipping police tasks required for use; use similar exercises or operations referred to in article 2, paragraph 1, lit. c WG 2001 may get these tasks only as subsidiary organs of the shipping supervisory bodies;
(b) in the case of the independent performance of schifffahrtspolizeilicher tasks by members of the armed forces or the army administration, competent maritime supervision of the measures envisaged to inform at the imminent danger but as soon as the military needs to leave it is previously;
(c) members of the armed forces or the army management have to wear a white armband, which shows a white Rhombus with blue border and is fitted with the official seal of the competent military command in the performance of schifffahrtspolizeilicher tasks on the left arm.
6 organs of public security are authorized a) to instruct, the shipping police instructions to moor at a suitable berth or at the service of the public security service vessel as to small vehicles b) in terms of small vehicles and stillliegender other vehicles than small vehicles aa) to request the submission of the registration certificate, the qualification card, the ship diary and other documents relating to the crew or the cargo of the vehicle, bb) in case of a suspicion of an administrative offence pursuant to § 42 para 2 Z 1-3 , 10 and 24 and para. 3 cc to take measures that are required for the introduction and implementation of administrative penal proceedings Nos. 5 and 6 of the Shipping Act) safeguards in accordance with § 6 of the Shipping Act perform, dd) the provisional acceptance of the competence card in accordance with section 135 of the Shipping Act to perform, as well as ee) of the sluice supervisory instruction to the skipper of the checked vehicle to request to interrupt the journey for the continuation of the control and to moor at a berth to be determined by the lock attendant outside of the sheath; the lock attendant has this request.
7. the obligations of section 1.20 apply to organs of public security within the framework of the authorization in accordance with no. 6 Z 1.
You are to report at the next available shipping supervisory body according to the provisions of the 2 nd part prescribed declarations to the competent authority.
2. by way of derogation from Z 1 are in terms of waterways Enns and Traun messages that are set up according to the provisions of this regulation to the competent authority or on the next available shipping supervisors, to reimburse the next achievable Security Department.
3. without prejudice to the Nos. 1 and 2, the above messages through the harbour master will be reimbursed at public ports in Vienna and Linz as well as in the Enns.
Vessel certificates and other documents
1 the crew list (§ 1.10 subpara 1 lit. c) is by the skipper to lead; It has the name of the vehicle, the distinguishing letters of the country of origin, the name and register - or home location of the vehicle, the name and primary residence (seat) of the designated, as well as crew to include individuals and any family members on board. In the crew list is for each person to use one row with columns for the following information: a) sequence number, b) family name, c) given name, d) date of birth, e) birthplace, f) nationality, g) service position or other reason of the presence on board, h) number, venue and date of the applicant's passport or passport replacement and the name of the issuing authority or body, i) comments (especially about the place and date of disembarkation or embarkation during the trip).
The crew list is the skipper to sign; She can also in the languages of the States, whose boundaries when the travel are exceeded, be made out.
2. the logbook (§ 1.10 Z 1 lit. d) is to lead from the skipper. In the logbook must be entered every day: a) the hydrological and meteorological information relevant for the ride. For the representation of the weather conditions and specify of the water levels (in centimeters) with increasing or decreasing tendency of the water level are the symbols specified in annex 12 to use;
(b) summary information about the trip and the operation of the vehicle, in particular the number of vehicles carried in the Association, their draught, type and quantity of loaded goods and whether these vehicles will be towed, pushed or when coupled, also the date of departure and arrival as well as breaks and more extensive maneuvers;
(c) information on shipping obstacles, deterioration of fairway conditions or defects in marine;
(d) information concerning the replacement of those who provide service in the wheelhouse or at the control booth, stating the time of detachment;
(e) information on accidents or breakdowns, detailed description of the work and of all details;
(f) details of extensive work and repairs performed while traveling on the vehicle;
g) are not in lit indicated on other important events and activities. a) to f) are included, such as serious diseases of persons on board, as well as the holding of exercises and inspections referred to in paragraph 11.06
Approved tachograph used the information in the logbook recorded by such devices must not be repeated. The logbook must be signed; daily by the ship leader It must be accompanied during the whole duration of a trip on board.
3. the provisions of the Nos. 1 and 2 do not apply to vehicles with foreign origin or registration, if they result in the crew list and the diary of the ship according to the regulations of their home - and register state.
4. the provisions of the Nos. 1 and 2 apply to vehicles with Austrian origin or place even when driving on the boundary stretches (§ 0.01 Z 3 lit. a) as well as on foreign waterways where foreign regulations do not conflict.
1. the crew members of vehicles used in international transport Austrian shipping company or vehicles used in the cross-border transport and the persons employed otherwise on board these vessels and their accompanying family members are at the request of the shipping company or plant traffic of performing company of the Austrian Chamber of Commerce, trade association for the bus, aviation and shipping companies, professional group shipping exhibit Schiffer cards according to the model of annex 13.
The application following documents are 2 to connect: a) at nationals a passport or passport; Children must be registered in the passport or passport of card affiliate already under 12 years old should be enlisted in the boatman badge;
b) in the case of strangers: aa) a passport or passport; Children must be registered in the passport or passport of card affiliate already under 12 years old should be enlisted in the boatman badge;
BB) an immigration permit, insofar as this is not already apparent from the passport or passport.
3. is a boatman card upon request to exhibit even a) if the card become unusable or is to correct for multiple entries or not more clearly recognize the identity of the holder can be photograph attached in the passport and the statement shall be submitted at the same time making invalid, as well as b) lost ships pass, if the loss is made credible by presenting a police loss message.
4. for minors with Austrian citizenship, you may a Schiffer ID only see by analogy with application of § 11 of the Passport Act 1969, BGBl. No. 422, as last amended by the Federal Act, Federal Law Gazette I no. 44/2001 issued. The consent of the legal representative is considered to have been given if the minor has a passport for all countries of the world.
5. the boatman an Austrian citizen is to limit the period of validity of his passport or passport replacement. The Boatman a stranger is according to the duration of the residence permit, but no longer than five years to limit; within this period, double extension is allowed.
6. the boatman badge will expire if the passport or Passport on the basis of which it was issued is revoked or declared invalid. The Boatman badge of a stranger will Furthermore, invalid, when a ban on residence, a country reference, or a judicial abolition is pronounced against the stranger or the resident another reason goes out. In such a case the boatman is immediately of the Wirtschaftskammer Österreich, set aside professional group shipping.
7. in case of leaving the service of the shipping company ships reported on the ways of the shipping company is immediately of the Austrian Federal Economic Chamber, to reset occupational group shipping.
8. the boatman passes issued before 28 April 1993 considered Schiffer cards in terms of this regulation.
Shipping operation - General provisions
1. the crew is in the use of the existing onboard rescue to teach fire fighting, bilge and leak sealing equipment. Exercises with these facilities under application of the security role to perform are monthly during operation of the vehicle.
2. during operation of vehicles, except sports cars, you are at least every two months aboard the rescue, to test fire extinguishing, Lenz - and leak sealing equipment for their usefulness; This is to eliminate useless material and replace.
3. deck hatches leading to rooms, which are protected by railings or by sufficiently high coamings and below deck must be kept closed, unless keeping open not because of ship operations is required. Hold open is essential, the danger zone is to label and, if necessary, also to illuminate. Emergency exits have to kept free of charge and equipment and may not be obstructed.
4. ship's boats or rescue boats must be ready for use for rescue purposes at all times and must not be loaded. To water is forbidden by tenders occupied with people.
5. devices to turn on or disembarking persons as well as the transition from a dead vehicle to another also included, to the Bank or landing facilities designed and lit by, if necessary, be that safety is not compromised by people.
6. when shipping booklet maneuvers, the skipper of the wheelhouse of must have unobstructed view of the used workplaces on deck. Sufficiently unobstructed view through the construction of the vessel or the cargo is not possible, must either - another Member of the crew, that right, is via an intercom or over the on-board radio in acoustic contact with the skipper, to monitor the respective working space or - an optical AIDS are a sufficient field of vision with a clear distortion-free image available.
Vehicles may create and disembarking passengers only at landing sites, which are approved for that purpose by the authority. Want to create passenger ships at the landing place, vehicles other than passenger ships have to liberate him immediately.
2. a responsible person for the landing place is determined, this regulates vessel traffic to the landing place. The skippers have their instructions to follow. Vehicles other than passenger ships may apply only with the permission of the responsible person.
3. the passenger may use only the specific input and outputs, approaches and stairs aboard - in and out. Passengers may only or fold if the captain or his agent has given permission.
4. the skipper must in and disembarking passengers only allow, after the vehicle is securely moored, and after he has convinced himself that a)- and finish that passengers at the landing place without risk is possible, b) is adequately illuminated at night the landing place.
5. passengers must behave so that the safety on board is not affected. People of which a threat of the shipping company or a significant annoyance of other passengers is to fear, are to exclude from carriage.
6. the skipper has to ensure that the passengers on the vehicle are properly distributed and not hindered access to the exit points in the interests of safety.
7 entering the control stand, of the engine room and the other not designated and marked accordingly rooms is passengers without permission of the skipper and deck surfaces prohibited.
8 in the dark, the spaces for passengers must be sufficiently lighted. Lighting must not interfere with the visibility of the night called lights and cause no disturbing glare.
9 goods must be loaded so that the safety of passengers is not compromised. Is the space intended for passengers is partly used for goods, the set maximum number of passengers for each half square metre of the area around a passenger claimed decreases.
10. the acquisition of liquid fuels and utilities allowed only if there are no passengers on board; Substances with a flash point of not more than 55 ° C in containers with a capacity up to 20 l and substances with a flashpoint of more than 55 ° C are excluded.
11 passenger ships, which have passengers on board, may not drive in a Federation; This shall not apply in the case of vehicles which are officially approved for such a purpose of use.
Operation of ferries
1. ferries may be operated only between landing places, which are approved by the authority for the ferry traffic; between the landing places is the shortest possible way to comply.
2. the captain or his representative must allow only the entering, entering or leaving the ferry, after the ferry at the landing place is safe and he has convinced the entering, entering or leaving is possible ferry as well as the input and loading/unloading of goods without risk. He has to make sure that the maximum load and the maximum permitted number of passengers are; not exceeded He can do so demonstrate the weight of vehicles and cargo, as well as their dimensions from the driveway. If necessary, the skipper has to regulate traffic on the ferry.
3. the skipper has to ensure that persons, vehicles and goods are distributed so, that while driving, at turn on or disembarking, loading or unloading and the ship maneuvers no hazards or disabilities can occur.
4. be promoted together with passengers also vehicles, so passengers may enter only if these vehicles on the ferry are safely parked. At the landing, the passengers have to leave the ferry before the vehicles.
5. road vehicles are so slow to drive, that they can be stopped at any time on the ferry. At the entrance, and during the crossing only the bar must be in the vehicle, the other inmates may again rise after crossing land. Single lane road vehicles are, as far as it is possible in terms of their mass to push.
6. the wheels of road vehicles must be blocked so that the vehicle can not roll or slide.
7. the steering of motor vehicles have to turn off the engines after the Ascension.
8. the passenger must stop during the crossing within the rooms reserved for them or courses.
9 passengers may be carried not together with dangerous goods in accordance with ADN regulations or other goods that could injure the passengers; only the escort of such transportation is excluded.
10. goods must be loaded so that passenger safety is not compromised.
11 animals must be so kept or loaded, that the operation of the ferry is not affected and does not endanger the passengers or harassed. Draught of carts must be abgesträngt and kept by the Coachman.
12. during the crossing, the serving the driveway or the access holes in the railing of the ferry must be closed.
13 only machine-driven vehicles are allowed as freely passing ferries.
14. when ice drift, which reached an average three-tenths of the current width, the ferry service is to set.
1. the application for approval of an event in accordance with section 1.23 is according to the model of annex 14 to submit at least six weeks prior to the scheduled event.
2. the approval of events in accordance with section 1.23 is to grant if through appropriate measures the safety of shipping and of persons, the liquid of the traffic of commercial shipping, the order on board, as well as the order in the lay-up of the vehicles, the protection of persons against noise pollution, the protection of the air or the water from contamination, which ensures protection of banks, facilities, as well as regulatory and protective structures and the implementation of regulatory work or are approved or economically necessary work are and is provided for the establishment of a supervisory and rescue service.
3. the Federal Minister for transport, innovation and technology has in the investigation at least a) the concerned district administrative authorities and municipalities, b) of the Wirtschaftskammer Österreich, bus Association, aviation and shipping companies, occupational group shipping, c) via donau – Österreichische waterway Gesellschaft m.b.h, d) the Donauauen National Park for events in the area of the National Park, e) the power plant operator of events in the area of power plants, f) the port operator at events in ports , g) the serving licence holders by the commercial shipping industry shipping systems, using is restricted by the event to give opportunity to comment.
4. If the application is submitted less than six weeks before the event, a permit may be granted only if the applicant submits favourable opinions of the persons referred to in no. 3 or organizations.
5. provided that the fulfilment of the conditions referred to in subpara 1 this is not affected, can the authority in individual cases by the provisions of this regulation concerning a) the marking of the vehicles, b) the driving rules, c) equipment of sailing vessels, d) the use of floats, e) the water skiing and similar sports, f) the limits of the bathing, swimming and scuba diving, g) the regulation of shipping in the Viennese Danube Canal and h) traffic in the port exceptions allow.
6 Fireworks, which I no. 131/2009, should be burned at a distance from the waterway or maritime plant of less than the minimum safety distances in accordance with pyrotechnics Act, Federal Law Gazette, require a permit referred to in item 2.
1. permission to carry out a special transport in accordance with § 1.21 on Austrian waterways is by those who want to perform the transport, to apply to the model of annex 15 affected maritime supervision in accordance with annex 6.
2. permission is to grant if through appropriate measures the safety of shipping and of persons, the liquid of the traffic of commercial shipping, the order on board, as well as the order in the lay-up of the vehicles, the protection of persons against noise pollution, the protection of the air or the water from contamination, which ensures protection of banks, facilities, as well as regulatory and protective structures and the implementation of regulatory work or are approved or economically necessary work are. (A must in particular) crew sufficient number and ability to meet the above requirements and b) are accompanied by all equipment required for the special transport (E.g. life saving equipment, signal lights, signalling).
According to the model of Annex 16, permission is granted with a driving permit; This applies as notification. Permission can be given to the fulfilment of the conditions of no. 2 subject to certain conditions; These are in the driving permit to enter.
4. If it is necessary for reasons of safety of navigation or persons is a transport accompanied by shipping supervisors to impose; for the transport company are to be paid by the holder of the authorization of audit fees.
5. the licence holder is obliged to comply with the measures envisaged or issued regulations transportation and carrying the driving permit.
6 special transports may, be done where it is not expressly granted, not at night or when visibility is limited.
7. with special transports, no passengers may be carried; Goods may only be transported if the carrying out of special transportation is not affected. The transport of goods with rafts is prohibited.
8 rafts must be tied until just before the start of transportation and are immediately after terminating again to resolve. The parts of a raft are so determined to combine that the raft safely withstand the stress of transportation.
9. the overtaking in accordance with section 6.11 apply not against small cars and not to special transport, consisting only of floats with the dimensions of a small car.
10. as long as nothing else is determined in this regulation or otherwise is prescribed by the authority for a special transport, the provisions for vehicles without engine drive apply to float or floating plants, except the sections 1.10, 1.11, 2.01 to 2.05, 4.01 and 4.02.
Acquisition of fuel (bunkers)
1. vehicles, other than small vehicles, must take over fuel just on maritime equipment approved by the authorities for this purpose or by bunker boats with a valid approval.
2. before the beginning of the bunker operation the checklist in accordance with Annex 17 must be completed by the responsible persons of the parties (bunkerndes vehicle and bunker station or bunker boot). The bunker operation operation is only to be carried out only when all the checklist requirements are met.
3. the connection between the bunkernden vehicle and the bunker station or bunker boat must be such that during the entire bunker no burdens can affect the tank line.
4. the captain of the bunkernden ship has to communicate a bunker guard that is permanently present at the tank filler bunkers throughout the process.
5. a safe and immediate communication path between bunkers guard and bunker maintenance (person responsible for the operation of the bunker at the bunker station or at the bunker boot) must be ensured. If no form of acoustic communication (such as direct communication, radio) is possible, hand signals before the start of the bunker operation between bunker Wartburg and bunkers Guard are to discuss.
6. the bunker wart has to interrupting the bunker, the bunker guard of the bunkernden vehicle leaves its site or secure communication is no longer guaranteed.
7. the checklist is to be kept from the bunker station 3 months. In the records access be granted is shipping supervisory bodies upon request. A copy of the checklist is the captain at the request to leave.
8 in the care of idle at a shipping facility vehicles through bunkering ships to establish is not considered a connection in accordance with no. 3 for the duration of the bunker operation use of the shipping facility.
§ 11: 12 am
No marine fuels may be used on vehicles, their sulphur content exceeds 0.001 mass (10 mg / kg).
Equipment of sports vehicles
Following minimum equipment must be aboard pleasure craft, which are motor vehicles, unless otherwise specified in the certificate of approval, without prejudice to the provisions of § 1.08: 1 anchor and packaging stapling equipment: a) an or two anchors with a total mass MA [kg] of at least 1.5 times the length of everything; on vehicles that are equipped with two anchors, the mass of each anchor shall be not less than 45 vH of the Gesamtankermasse;
(b) either one or two chains of length [m] by at least 0.5 times the length over all and a breaking load [kN] by at least 0.5 times the length and one or two anchor lines [m] in length by at least 4 times the length over all and a breaking load [kN] by at least 0.5 times the length over all or one or two anchor lines with a length [m] from at least 5 times the length over all and a breaking load [kN] by at least 0.5 times the length over all;
(c) two mooring lines with a length of [m] of at least 1.5 times the length of about and a breaking load [kN] by at least 0.5 times the length over all;
(d) a boat hook;
2. fighting: a) for vehicles with a length overall of up to 10 m and with internal combustion engines over 11 kW: a at the inboard two deck easily zugängliche(r) tragbare(r) fire extinguisher for the fire classes A, B and C with a filling material of at least two kilograms;
(b) in the case of vehicles with a length overall of more than 10 m: two deck easily zugängliche(r) tragbare(r) fire extinguisher for the fire classes A, B and C with a filler of at least six kilograms; one with inboard engines
Inboard engines a fire extinguisher must be replaced by a fixed fire extinguishing system in the engine compartment.
3. equipment and first-aid kit: a) a lifebuoy or an equivalent Einzelrettungsmittel; Cushions, balls, fender or similar are not considered equivalent;
(b) a lifejacket for each person on board;
(c) a first aid kit;
(d) a guide.
2 chapter (without content)
3 chapter (without content)
4 chapter acoustic signals, radio, navigation equipment
1 vehicles, the a) the Danube waterway in the area between the river km 1880,200 and river km 2199,300, b) waterways Traun and Enns or the Viennese Danube Canal drive, must with an Inland AIS transponder in accordance with Regulation (EC) No. 415/2007 to the technical specifications for vessel tracking and tracing systems, OJ No. L 105 of April 23, 2007 p. 35 as amended, pursuant to article 5 of Directive 2005/44/EC on harmonised river information services (RIS) on inland waterways in the community, OJ No. L 255 of the 30.09.2005 p. 152, be provided. The equipment must comply with the telecommunications regulations.
2. the obligation referred to in subpara 1 following vehicles are excluded: a) deferred vehicles of a pushed train;
(b)) when coupled vehicles of an coupling Association;
(c) not release passing ferries;
(d) small vehicles).
3. while driving in the stretching area according to Z 1 are at least the following information in accordance with 2 to transfer part of Regulation (EC) No. 415/2007: a) user identification (MMSI);
b) name of the ship;
(c) call sign;
d) vessel type;
(e) European ship number (ENI);
(f) overall length of the vehicle or of the Association (accurate to dm);
g) overall width of the vehicle or of the Association (accurate to dm);
h) maximum current static draught;
(i) Association type (for associations);
j) dangerous goods class;
(k) position (WGS 84);
l) speed over ground suction;
(m) course over ground COG;
n) position accuracy (GNSS/DGNSS);
(o) time of the electronic navigation device (current date and time);
p) navigation status.
(q) the position of the GNSS antenna (on m exactly) 5.
The captain has a) total length, b) overall width, c) the maximum current static draught, d) the Association type, e) the dangerous goods class and f) navigation status g) adjust the position of the GNSS antenna immediately to, when this data changes.
6 the obligation in accordance with no. 4 does not apply during the Stillliegens a) in the area of designated countries or b) in ports.
7. when transferring messages via Inland AIS radio discipline must be observed.
8. the captain has to take into account the data received via Inland AIS as notes within the framework of the general duty of care.
5. Marine and designation of waterway chapter
1. water levels at the level places and in the locks apply to display devices as marine (notes). Indicated by numbered perpendicular or oblique scales or luminescent. The height of the water level about the level zero is specified by black numbers on a white background in centimeters or luminescent in decimetres. In addition, the tendency can above the water level change by one after (upward trend) or down (decreasing tendency) arrow appear.
2. the display devices are considered for the clear passage height of bridges marine (hints). Indicated by numbered vertical scales (bridge level) or luminescent. The clearance is specified by black numbers on a white background in centimeters or luminescent in decimetres.
Name of water aerodrome
Water aerodrome are other facilities, which include a water surface, destined for launch, landing and the necessary for flight operations ground movements of seaplanes. they are in accordance with the provisions of the civil aerodrome regulation, BGBl. to mark No. 313/1972.
6 Chapter driving rules
1 sailing vehicles must be equipped with a water displacement in a no-load condition exceeding 250 kg with an engine drive sufficient for safe maneuvering with a suitable device for rowing (such as through application of rudder forks).
2. for vehicles referred to in 1, Z are kW equipped with an engine drive with a capacity of no more than 4.4, driving up prep areas (Appendix 2) is prohibited.
Float and seaplanes
1. the use of floats is forbidden without prejudice to sections of 11.09 and 11.10.
2. without prejudice to the paragraphs 11.09 and 11.10, the use of seaplanes just on maritime investment law and aviation law approved water aerodrome (see also paragraph 15.02) is permitted.
Water skiing and similar sports
1. the person referred to in paragraph 6.35 must Z 2 which have reached age 14 and be suitable for this task. Apart from this person and the skipper only those on Board may be involved in the pursuit of sport. The simultaneous towing of more than two people through a vehicle is prohibited. The use of unmanned aerial vehicles, mechanically propelled towed gear and hauling from land are prohibited.
2. the range of 200 m above and below operating ferries is to go through the slow vehicles on just a semi-circular course.
3. the towing vehicle and towed persons must keep a distance of at least 20 m from other vehicles and bathers. The tow buoyant must be and not elastic.
4. When towing vehicles encounter other vehicles or overtake them, towed persons in the wake of their vehicle must follow.
5. during the pursuit of sport, towed persons must wear a life jacket, a swimmers or a bathing suit.
6. the practice of drag sport is prohibited: a) in the area of public ports and in the locks area, b) of the recommended or prescribed passage openings of bridges, if they have a lower width as 100 m, c) in fairway Engen, d) work relating to floating devices.
7. in private ports is the practice of drag sport only with consent of the port administration.
8. the towing of aircraft (such as hang-gliding, paragliding) is prohibited.
9. the use of stunt kites or similar devices to the towing of persons, swimming pool floats (E.g. kite surfing) or vehicles (E.g. canoeing-kiting) is prohibited.
Restriction of bathing, swimming, and scuba diving
1. bathing, swimming, and scuba diving are prohibited) 100 m above up to 50 m below of port entrances, terminals, berths for passenger ships and ferries, shipyards as well as including its offshore terminals on the side of water Street, on the driveway or plant located sluice applications, b) workspace floating devices, c) in the area of Strudenstrecke (river km 2080,9 to 2074,8).
2. swimmers, swimmers and scuba divers must behave, that drive vehicles don't need to; change its course or reduce their speed in particular, it is prohibited, a) to einzuschwimmen in the course in driving in-service vehicles, b) closer than 30 m on vehicles passing by, to swim up.
3rd it is forbidden to attach to vehicles in ride or stillliegende vehicles or their mooring arrangements, to climb them or enter bathers, swimmers and scuba divers.
Use the shipping area of the tank farm in Korneuburg
Without prejudice to the general duty of care of the skipper allowed vehicles from the navigation system of the tank farm of Korneuburg, river km 1942,060 until 1942,256, entering the left bank, to the Valley, only by the navigation system of the tank farm discard Korneuburg Klosterneuburg, river km 1941,840, during the operating hours of the cable ferry and downhill turn when one of the two Fähranlagen the ferry is moored and agreement on the berthing was established with the crew of the ferry.
7 chapter rules for the lay-up
Use restrictions for the shipping facilities in Dürnstein
1 2007,900 left bank to 2008,300 (lower shipping systems), apply to the use of the shipping facilities in Dürnstein river km 2008,900 (upper navigation system) and in the area of power-km passenger ships with residential facilities for passengers (cabin vessels) paragraphs 2 to 4.
2. cabin vessels may meet in the period between 22:00 and 08:00 not in the upper navigation system or drop from there.
3. cabin vessels have to operate the lower navigation systems; the upper navigation system may be used only when the lower shipping facilities are two-row occupied.
4. in the area of mentioned shipping facilities, no waste on land may be brought from vessels.
Use restrictions for the shipping facilities at White churches
1 2013,400 (upper navigation system) and river km 2013,300 (lower shipping system), the left bank, by passenger ships with residential facilities for passengers (cabin vessels) apply to the use of navigation equipment in white churches at river km the paragraphs 2 to 7.
2. cabin vessels may lie in the time between 18:00 and 08:00 not on the bottom navigation system.
3. cabin vessels which arrive prior to the departure of the last passenger ship services in white churches, have to use the lower shipping facility and to move upon the upper navigation system before 20:00 there.
4. cabin vessels which arrive after the departure of the last passenger ship services in white churches, have to use the top navigation system.
5. on cabin vessels, which lie on one of the listed shipping facilities, the use of external speakers and the operation of waste incinerators are prohibited.
6. in the period between 22:00 and 08:00 prohibited mooring manoeuvres and the holding of Board festivals outdoor in addition.
7. with regard to the mentioned shipping facilities, allowed no waste on land vehicles.
8 chapter reporting requirements
Control of ship traffic jam attitudes
1 vehicles that intend to interrupt their journey on the line between two locks must report this at the recent smuggling prior to the interruption of the sluice supervisory. Vehicles that need to unexpectedly stop her voyage between two locks, have immediately to inform the next achievable locks supervision. This is to indicate when the transfer will take place. the date is uncertain, is so to report locks supervision prior to the journey.
2. of the reporting obligations pursuant to subpara 1, passenger ships in terms of scheduled stops, as well as small vehicles are excluded.
4. part local and temporal restrictions on navigation on the Danube River and other waterways
Restriction of navigation at high water levels
1. when water levels of more than 90 cm above the highest navigable water level (HSW) in accordance with section 22 paragraph 2 of the Shipping Ordinance, BGBl. II may no. 298/2008, in the interest of safety of navigation or persons shipping by shipping police instruction be banned. The water supply above the inlet structure of the new Danube is crucial in the area of Vienna. Below current km in 1921 (below the lock) to the Slovak State border the cruise in the interest of safety of navigation or persons in water levels of more than 600 cm at the level Wildungsmauer by shipping police instruction may be prohibited.
2. trips before this water levels started may continue using appropriate precautions to avoid damage to the banks and buildings to the next port, storage purposes up to the next flood-proof Lände.
3. when water channels, which do not allow a safe driving on the lower locks offshore of the Guide wall in terms of the amount, no entitlement to removal; In addition the shipping by shipping police instruction may be in the interest of safety of navigation or persons prohibited. If no safe access to the lock is possible through the depth of the water in the upstream due to the lowering, the descent in the area beneath the next available flood-proof deck point by shipping police instruction may be prohibited.
4. a ban according to Z 1 or 3 does not apply to vehicles of the armed forces or the army management in the immediate preparation for a mission, as well as for vehicles of the Federal waterway administration, fire and the fighter protection organs.
5. a general driving ban applies sports vehicles in water levels over the highest navigable water level (HSW).
The lifting of a ban in accordance with Z 1 or 3 can be done in the interest of the safety of shipping and of persons and depending on the flotsam and Jetsam guidance and the necessary protection of structures on the shore even at lower water levels than the one indicated in Nos. 1 and 3.
Shipping restrictions on hours
1 individuals (individual vehicles), towing associations, pushed trains and tows are considered associations within the meaning of this paragraph, if their length exceeds 17 m 110 m or their width.
2. when water levels greater than the highest navigable water level on the level Grein and applies for accidents and regulatory work the Strudenstrecke (river km 2080,90 to 2074,80) as channel browsing can; be used only in the alternating one-way traffic This is in the lock wall Lake by the Sea B. 5 "Bid to stop under the circumstances provided for in shipping police regulations" with the suffix "Signal point Tiefenbach" displayed. The provisions of the Z 3 to 9 apply to this traffic.
3. Valley drivers have to observe the sea according to no. 2 in the lock wall Lake and the light signals of the signal point of Tiefenbach.
4. the light signals of the signal point Tiefenbach (river km 2080,90, right bank) regulate the passage through the two arms of the Danube for individuals (a series of lights) and associations (two rows of lights); in the left side of the signals is for the Strudenkanal, the right side for the Hössgang. Through the green lights series permission to transit will be shown, banning the passage through the red lights. Valley drivers where traffic is prohibited, have to wait at the public countrie in Tiefenbach. Is the passage is released, they have to continue the journey in the order of arrival immediately.
5. for Valley drivers, the passage through the Strudenstrecke of 30 min is forbidden after sunset until 30 min before sunrise. For Valley riders who take up at least 30 min after sunset from the lock wall Lake, this limitation of shipping starts first 90 min after sunset.
6 want a Valley-moving ferry ride in Grein interrupt, so this is as well as the intended date of curving the signal point Tiefenbach on channel 84 to sign; This reporting requirement does not apply to the scheduled stopover of a passenger ship in Grein. Passenger ships, the by Grein downhill ride, have their departure the signal site to report Tiefenbach.
7 mountain riders have the light signals of the signal point St. Nikola (river km 2074,80, left bank) to keep in mind.
8 signal place St. Nikola shows a red light, so must the climber on the public countrie in St. Nikola (river km 2074,80 to 2074,30, left shore) stop.
9 signal place St. Nikola shows a green light, the climbers have to continue the ride through the Strudenkanal promptly; the Hössgang may not be used by mountain riders. At the entrance to the Strudenstrecke mountain, individuals have precedence over associations.
10 the Strudenstrecke not considered a narrow fairway, so the marine is not shown in the sheath wall Lake in accordance with no. 2; the provisions of the Z 4 and 11 to 18 shall apply.
11 Valley drivers have to observe the light signals of the signal point Tiefenbach (No. 4).
12 Valley propelled small cars have to drive the Brückenjoch lying on the right bank of in Tiefenbach.
13 climbers have the light signals in the signal set St. Nikola and pine (river km 2078,05, left bank) to keep in mind.
14 shows the signal location St. Nikola two green lights one above the other and a white fixed light, so a Valley driver is located in the Strudenstrecke. Mountain-moving associations must stop downstream as long the signal point, until a white clock light appears that no Valley driver is located in the Strudenstrecke.
15 shows the signal point a white fixed light, Pine Valley driver located in Strudenstrecke; Mountain vehicles, excluding small vehicles, must stop downstream from river km 2077,20 as long as, until a white clock light appears that no Valley driver is located in the Strudenstrecke.
16 by the white lights in accordance with Nos. 13 and 14, Valley driving small vehicles are not displayed.
17 climbers must use the Strudenkanal and as close as possible to drive on the left bank; they must share a drive through the Strudenstrecke that they Valley driver, do not obstruct particularly in the area of the entrance to the Hössgang and the exit from the Hössgang.
18 the public berths at the "Sailer" (river km 2080,35 to 2079,65, left bank) and in Grein (river km 2079,27 to 2078,93, left bank) may be used only by mountain riders continue their journey from there to mountain.
19 on the entire Strudenstrecke (Z 2) including the island of Wörth a) the lay-up is for sports vehicles prohibited, except Grein at the port and on designated countries according to their dedication.
b) pleasure craft should not be stored on the ramps on the banks, except ramps, which are granted as shipping equipment, according to their dedication.
20. the prohibition referred to in no. 19 lit. a does not apply to cottages, insofar as these are immediately so moored to the shore, that vehicles of commercial shipping will not be forced, to change their course or their speed. Cottages are open cars from wood, without superstructure, with a length up to 7.5 m and a width up to 2 m, which are equipped with an internal engine and not with a steering wheel.
21 when water levels over 800 cm at the gauge Grein (Tel.: + 43 (0) 7268 / 7864, URL: http://www.doris.bmvit.gv.at/pegel_und_seichtstellen/pegelstaende/grein/) Valley propelled associations must contain no more than two vehicles for the carriage. Alongside are coupled to run side by side.
Law in the area of the National Park Donau-Auen
1. in the following parts of the Danube waterway vehicles have to keep following distance from the water stop line: right bank
from river km
up river km
the left bank
from river km
up river km
2. in the areas referred to in subpara 1, swimming and diving are prohibited within a distance of 30 m from the shore.
3. in the area between the river km 1916,000 and river km 1880, 250 are prohibited on all branches and branches of the Danube navigation of the entire, bathing and diving.
4. the requirements of Nos. 1 and 3 are excluded: a) vehicles used for purposes of rescue and assistance;
(b)) vehicles of shipping supervision, public security service and customs;
(c) vehicles on behalf of the Federal waterway administration;
(d) vehicles, which to - or of these go away to schifffahrtsrechtlich approved plants within the framework of the dedication applicable to this equipment;
(e) vehicles on behalf of the National Park Administration to fulfill the tasks conferred on it by law, in particular the research, the ongoing observation and evidence, field supervision and carry out excursions within the framework of the education order.
5. the prohibitions of the Nos. 2 and 3 divers on behalf of the National Park Administration are exempt from.
6 prohibition of shipping in accordance with no. 3 are also excluded: a) rowing vehicles, if not used within a pecuniary interest, organized boat tour, following water parts:-Fischamender old arm from its mouth (river km 1908,350) up to the height of power-km 1909,000;
-Schönau arm (Mannsdorfer arm) from its mouth (river km 1906,600) up to the Schönauer slot (river km 1908,200);
-Large Binn (Mühlschüttelarm) from its mouth (river km 1901,900) up to the crossing in height river km 1902,900;
-Small Binn (pipe pile arm) from its confluence with the great BINN to the animal bar;
-Stopfenreuther arm (Rosskopf arm) from its mouth (river km 1885,700) up to the embankment in high river km 1887,300;
Kulhudhuffushi arm (thyme bunch arm) of electricity-km 1882,750-river km 1885,700 of power-km 1884,100 upstream on the North arm;
-Johlerarm of power-km 1884,300-river km 1885,500;
b) rudder vehicles used by a Zille berth national park-legally approved for them out in the area of the particular fishing water.
7 vehicles in accordance with no. 6 may not land except at approved moorings or trusses.
8 No. 3 bad ban does not apply expressly dedicated to bath areas.
9. in the area of power-km 1883,000 to 1885,000 the meeting and overtaking is forbidden.
10. the ban on the Z 9 does not apply to small vehicles.
11 Valley drivers, except small vehicles, have to report at river km 1890,000 on ship VHF on channel 10.
12. the ban on the Z 9 does not apply if the climbers from the entrance to the area in accordance with no. 9 has verified that trading at the pier at river km 1883,840, right bank, no vehicle or float.
Limitation of the Association sizes
1 associations that include tankers which are not degassed, or carrying dangerous goods, may not exceed a length of 230 m and a width of 23 m and contain no more than four carriers. This restriction in the range of the German border and river km 1919,000 applies to Valley moving associations.
2. in the area between 1915,000 river km and the Slovak border may Valley moving associations, the tankers which transport dangerous goods or are not degassed, contain, do not exceed a width of 34.5 m and contain not more than three vessels intended for the carriage of goods; the carriers are to lead in a transverse row. If all tank vessels meet the construction requirements of ADN for double-hull vessels (entry "charging tank wall not visible" in the certificate of approval), the size limit of the Z 1 cannot be met either.
3. substances and articles of class 1 and class 4.1 or 5.2 for which in 3.2, table A, column 12 of the ADN a label with three blue cones or three blue lights and substances of class 7 (UN numbers 2912, 2913, 2915, 2916, 2917, 2919, 2977, 2978 and 3321 to 3333), are allowed only with pushed convoys or coupled vehicles carried , if not exceed the dimensions of 230 x 23 m. In the area between the river km 1915,000 and the Slovak border, these associations in the downturn may contain no more than two vessels intended for the carriage of goods; the carriers are to lead in a transverse row.
§ May 20
Regulation of shipping in the Viennese Danube Canal
A are 1 on the Danube Canal) the ride at the same level, b) the turning and crossing of the channel, if a Valley vehicle in view or a mountain-moving vehicle is less than 200 metres away, c) the lay-up of several vehicles side by side, except to countries according to the Sun rules laid down for them, and d) in limited visibility with a visibility of less than 200 m, the entire shipping prohibited.
2. the prohibition referred to in subpara 1 lit. d does not apply to ferries for vehicles that drive with the help of radar to mountain.
3. above channel kilometers 11,709 including the area of the Nußdorf lock are a) traffic Valley errant drivers, pushed trains and tows, the length of which total more than 13 m 45 m and their width overall, b) traffic mountain-moving individuals, pushed trains and tows, the length of which total more than 13 m 70 m and their width overall, c) traffic errant Valley towing associations, d) the movement of vehicles , which transport dangerous goods in accordance with ADN, except bunker boats for the supply of equipment and vehicles in the Danube Canal, e) the movement of vehicles whose noise A-weighted sound pressure level of 75 dB measured according to ÖNORM EN 22922 exceeds, and f) forbidden with a water level of more than 480 cm at the level of Sweden bridge the entire shipping.
4. below channel kilometers 11,709 are a) the movement of riders, pushed convoys and coupling associations, the length of which total more than 18 m 120 m and their width overall, and b) prohibited by more than 570 cm on the level of Korneuburg entire shipping with a water level of Danube.
5. the entrance and the exit from the Danube Canal in Nußdorf has through the sheath to be carried out; Sports cars, which can be worn over land, must use the conversion plant on the right bank.
6. without prejudice to the provisions of the Z 3 lit. a and b are allowed to schleusende vehicles or associations not more than 70 m long, 13 m wide and 6.40 m high (measured from sea level); Vehicles and associations that exceed these dimensions may only after prior registration at the sluice supervisory and only then if the passage without damage to the navigation system is possible.
7 for the passage through the lock, the provisions of article 6.28 apply Z 13 lit. b, c, and f not.
8. the order of removal depends on the arrival of the vehicles to the public Warteländen. For vehicles which are equipped with Inland AIS in accordance with § 14.01, used reported time of arrival for the classification via radio or by means of an ETA message via Inland AIS according to Z 6, 10 or 12, if a) no other locks must pass through the vehicle between the delivery of the message and the entrance to the locks area, b) rate the vehicle between your submitting the message and the arrival at the Wartelände of the Nußdorf lock either in ports or on moorings , c) the notified estimated time of arrival on the basis of the other via Inland AIS data transmitted appears possible.
9 staff entrusted with the operation of the lock and the Weir in Nußdorf Federal waterway Administration (sluice supervisory Nussdorf) are authorized to regulate traffic through the sheath in accordance with Z 5 to 8 and § 6. 28a, and in the interest of the safety of shipping and of persons, the right of navigation, the liquid of the traffic as well as the undisturbed operation of the lock and of Weir required statements to grant that the skippers in the individual case.
10. If the lock not because of floods, because of expected ice or for other compelling reasons except operation is, race in the months are April to October on weekdays, excluding Saturdays, performed in the time from 08:00 to 15:30; they must be announced at least 30 min prior to the arrival of the vehicle at the sluice supervisory.
11 different race for vehicles of commercial shipping in the occasional services and sports vehicles together with or after the race for vehicles of commercial shipping in the transport are conducted by determining the Z 10. There is no a beyond entitlement to separate smuggling.
12. outside the periods referred to in Z 10 carried out race only for vehicles of commercial shipping. The race must be on working days, excluding Saturdays, signed up at the latest 15:00 at the sluice supervisory unless there is a scheduled line traffic. Eliminates an already registered or regular smuggling of persons, the supervision of locks as soon as possible to report is.
13 sports vehicles that are machine-driven vehicles may not drive on the Danube Canal. This prohibition in the period from April to September shall not apply during the period from 09:00 until 22:00 for mountain sports vehicles. The overtaking of vehicles of commercial shipping these vehicles is prohibited; the permitted top speed compared to the banks is 20 km/h.
Rules for the March
1 on the March, the boat trip with machine powered vehicles is prohibited.
2. the prohibition of subpara 1 shall not apply to a) vehicles used for purposes of rescue and assistance, b) vehicles of shipping supervision, public security service and the customs administration, c) vehicles of the hydraulic engineering management and d) vehicles that serve the commercial shipping or any other commercial purposes.
3 only the following provisions apply for the March of the applicable only in Austria of the 2nd part and the provisions of the 3rd part: paragraphs 1.08 No. 3, 1.10 subpara 1 lit. s, 3.27, no. 1 and no. 3, 5.01 Z 3, 5.02 Z Z 2, 6.30 6, 7.01 Nos. 4 and 5, 7.02 Z 3, 7.03 Z 3, 7.04 Nos. 4 and 5, 7.08, 10.03 Z 5 to 7, 11.02 to 11.04, 11.08 11.10 and 15.01.
5. provisions for the boundary stretches of the Danube part
Regulations for the Austrian - German Prajzska (river km 2223,15 to 2201,77)
1 defence and Kraftwerk arms are allowed only up to the straight line connecting the signs provided on opposite shores A. 1 (Appendix 7) are used.
2. sports vehicles that are machine-driven vehicles, may not drive on the backwaters and the water areas behind tailplane. This does not apply to vehicles, from which fishing is exercised.
3. small vehicles have in meeting and overtaking vehicles, from which fishing is exercised, a) in straight drive and the greatest possible distance, which is at least 30 metres, to pass and b)
by way of derogation from § 6.20 Z 2 Z 1 to the provisions of section 6.20.
4. the water level of the Danube exceeds 780 cm on the level of Passau-Danube, shipping including ferries is prohibited outside the ports.
5. the provisions of §§ 1.08 Z 5 only apply to vehicles registered in the country.
6 bathing, swimming, and scuba diving are prohibited within a radius of 100 m of floating devices.
7 Moreover, apply on the Austrian German Prajzska from the explicitly only in Austria applicable provisions of the 2nd part as well as the provisions of the 3rd partly only, the following provisions: articles 1.01 lit. a Z 11 and lit. d Z 2, 1.08, 2.01, 3.20, 3.22, 3.23, 3.27, 5.02, 6.21, 6.28 No. 13 lit. i, 6. 28a, 6.30, 7.01 up 7.04, 7.08, 11.01 11.02 Nos. 1 and 2, 11.03, 11.05, 11.07 Z 1 to 4, 11.08 Z 1 to 11, 11.09, 11.10, 16.03, 16.04, 20.01 Nos. 1, 2 and 4, as well as of the 6th part.
8 for the encounter on the Austrian German Prajzska 2205,560 up river km 2220,000 the following rules apply in the area of power-km: a) by way of derogation from § 6.04 the mountain and the Valley riders at the meeting must set their course so far to starboard, that the passing without the risk of port to port can take place.
(b) the mountain driver may require that the passing according to the rules of the § 6.04 starboard to starboard held them to a secondary water Street, a port, a loading and unloading place, drive a land bridge or a berth on the right bank, leave one on the right bank of remote loading, delete, create, or reclining position, or extend from a minor waterway or a harbour on the right bank. This applies only if they have previously verified that can satisfy their demands without danger.
Regulations for the Austrian - Slovak Prajzska (river km 1880,26 until 1872,70)
1. the water level of the Danube exceeds 770 cm at the gauge of Bratislava, shipping without prejudice of article 20.01 is prohibited.
2. the holding of events (section 11.09) as well as the water skiing and similar sports (§ 16.03) are prohibited.
3. the prohibition of the Z 4 does not apply to events for which a permit from the competent Slovak authority exists.
4. also apply on the Austrian Slovak Prajzska of the explicitly only in Austria applicable provisions of the 2nd part as well as the provisions of the 3rd partly only, the following provisions: 3.27 sections, 5.01, 5.02, 6.30, 7.01 up 7.04 7.08, 10.03, 11.02, 11.03 Z 1, 11.04, 11.09, 11.10 and 15.01.
Checks by the public security service and the Customs Administration
Organs of public security and customs are empowered in vehicles driving up the Federal territory and moving from Germany about ship VHF on channel 10 the shipping police arrangement to the mooring at a border control or Zollländen between a) river km 1878,870 and 1879,170, right bank, b) river-km 1889,320 and 1889,720, right bank, c) river km 1916,800 and 1917,150, the left bank, and d) river km 1931,170 and 1931,560 , right bank, to grant. This arrangement must be in good time so that a safe fixed-mongering maneuver is possible, but not later than to the driving of the vehicle in the Ländenbereich.
6 part port regulations
1. Chapter public ports
Behavior in the port area
People have to behave, in the port area that a) the safety of navigation or persons are not affected, b) the liquid of the commercial shipping traffic is unaffected, c) shipping systems and their equipment are not damaged, contaminated or compromised in their use and d) the water is not contaminated.
Is the shipping supervisory bodies to provide information on request about the purpose and the expected duration of the use of the port and the type of cargo of vehicles, as well as to provide insight in the shipping documents.
Restrictions for entering ports
1. vehicles, floats, or floating plants, a) who threaten to sink b) burn, c) where fire suspect is or after a fire with any certainty is that the fire is completely deleted, d) Z 3 carry three blue lights or three blue cones under article 3.14 or dangerous goods of class 7 according to ADN on board who e) intended for scrapping or f) who are moving within the framework of a special transport , may run only with the express consent of the shipping supervisory bodies in a port.
2. the shipping supervisory bodies have to prohibit, if thereby the safety of shipping in the cases referred to in subpara 1 breaking or of persons, the liquid of the commercial shipping traffic or the port or its operation be hindered or compromised. In the cases of the Z 1 lit. a, e and f may be not prohibited the run-in, if this is necessary for the access to a shipyard in the port or workshop or for the operation of an dismantling or the danger of sinking can be eliminated by a rapid discharge.
3. shall damage or one which in subpara 1 lit. a to c circumstances mentioned in port a, this is immediately to report the next available shipping supervisors.
4. sports vehicles and floats, are allowed a, except emergency and winter stand in a public port only with the express consent of the competent navigation supervisory body. The permit may only be issued if the space required for other vehicles, the envelope and the traffic in the port allows.
5. rafts may be brought only in a public port, if this is a system to resolve by rafts and timber handling.
Overcrowding of the port
1 public ports can be blocked by shipping police authority if this is necessary with regard to the assignment of the port, the carrying out of the envelope, or the liquid of the commercial shipping traffic.
2. under the conditions of the Z can 1 vehicles, which are in the port, to load or delete, without and float; directed by shipping police directive from the port This does not apply for emergency and winter stand.
Logging on and off
1. vehicles and floats are Nos. 1 and 4 in accordance with § 40.03 prior to arriving in a public port to the next available shipping supervisors and again to log off before leaving.
2. other vehicles and floats are to sign up after arriving in a public Harbour at the port authority and to log off before leaving again. The port authority has at least a year to keep the messages and to allow inspection of shipping supervision.
3. when the registration must be made for vehicles, which are loaded with dangerous goods or were loaded and their tanks are still not ensure exact details concerning the nature and quantity of cargo or previous cargo.
4. any log in and log-off require a) vehicles used for rescue or assistance purposes, b) fire-fighting vehicles, c) vehicles of shipping supervision and public security service, d) vehicles of the port administration, e) passenger ships calling at a landing facility for passenger traffic in the Harbour, f) sports vehicles, which was assigned to a permanent berth in the harbour.
5. vehicles for the manoeuver in the port area are to sign up at the beginning of the use and only log off if used for longer than two months not in the harbour.
Entering the vehicles
People, vehicles, floats, or plants are under their care, and skipper have shipping regulators who must enter in their missions for vehicles, floats, or equipment to make this possible and, if necessary, to assist them.
In public ports a) bathing, swimming, and scuba diving are prohibited; This does not apply to parts of the port, which expressly determined by the port administration and marked;
b) frozen water surfaces not without compelling reason may be entered;
c) is fishing with nets, weirs or fish boxes or a vehicle or banned swimming body;
d) sport vehicles are allowed only with permission of the port authority are inserted or taken out of the water.
Pollution control of the port
1. in vehicles or floats built-in abort systems, whose Abfluss directly into the water flows, may be used during the stay in port and drained waste water tanks of vehicles not in the harbour.
2. enter water pollutants in the water or on the shore, the operator of the Terminal and the skipper or the person under whose care vehicles, floats, or equipment are provided, are equally obligated to immediately inform the port authority. In addition, they have to meet immediately all measures for the Elimination of pollution.
Observations about the outbreak of fire on vehicles, floats, or installations are immediately to report the fire, the next available shipping supervisors and the port authority.
2. in the case of fire are to move vehicles and floats out of the danger zone immediately and close their hatches, as far as this is not unreasonable because of the risk associated.
3. accidents on board, damage to vehicles, floats or other accidents, or the fall of vehicles or floats are to sign the next available shipping supervisors and the port authority without delay.
Towing, push and mooring of vessels
1 vehicles may, except emergencies, in the port only then drag or slide when they are officially approved. Vehicles equipped with towing hook can throw off the tow ropes even with full cable pull. These provisions do not apply to the towing or pushing of small vehicles.
2 only vehicles may be used to the warping of other vehicles that can perform all required maneuvers safely, taking into account the spatial and traffic conditions of the port.
3. mooring operations are so carried out that the liquid of traffic as little as possible degrades.
4. on a towed vehicle, the rudder must be occupied during the Verholens; the captain of the verholenden vehicle is responsible for the compliance with this provision.
5. vehicles and floats must use, if they can maneuver in the harbour not sure, sufficient tug assistance.
6 vehicles without effective rudders and floats must be pushed when the warping or alongside coupled.
7. the tow between vehicles towed and the trailing vehicle may not be thrown off without mutual understanding.
8 associations are to resolve about shipping police instructions, if this is necessary with regard to the assignment of the port, the carrying out of the envelope, or the liquid of the commercial shipping traffic.
1 berths are to assign shipping supervisory bodies; they may be changed only with their consent. This shall not apply in the case of moorings in water areas, which include shipyards, repair and equipment repair or scrapping companies.
2. vessels can be warped, over shipping police instructions to another berth if this in the interest of safety of navigation or persons, order shipping, liquid transport of commercial shipping or carrying out of the envelope is needed.
1. vehicles and floats are bodies for this purpose or on vehicles it moored to moor. The reverse stitch is necessary to monitor and adjust the water level fluctuations and the immersion changes in loading and unloading.
2. vehicles and floats must be securely and be fastened so that the reverse stitch can be resolved easily and throwing off other vehicles is restricted as little as possible.
3. reverse stitching has to be that the traffic on the water, the paths along the shore and on stairways and ladders is impeded as little as possible. Danger points on vehicles or floats are, if necessary, to identify and to illuminate in the dark.
4. tenders may only close above or behind the vehicles and only country-side moored.
Supervision of vehicles
1. by way of derogation from article 7.08 Z 1 to 3 are in ports for all dead vehicles or floats only the provisions relating to supervision (section 7.08 Z 4).
2. If a shipping company at the port maintained a port team consisting of several supervisors, only the name of the supervisor the harbour team is so the shipping supervisory bodies to report.
Use of anchors, Trossen, ropes and chains
1 in the port, the anchor are clear to the traps to keep; they need to in a location are located, the damage to other vehicles or exclude from plants. The letting of anchors, lines or chains is permitted only for the excess rear drive.
2. ropes or chains be allowed only temporarily and only to the extent of vehicles or floats, as it is absolutely necessary for ship maneuvers, construction or dredging. At high tide, ropes may also cross stretched across the harbour basin insofar as it requires the security of vehicles or floats.
3. put rope or chains are to refer to, as long as they can compromise the shipping. They are to catch up or to specify if shipping requires it to the bottom.
Moored vehicles or floats may be thrown off without the consent of the skipper or guardians only in imminent danger; in this case, this is immediately to report the skipper or the person supervising and the next available shipping supervisors.
Use the propulsion organs
1 on moored vessels the propulsion organs in the port only in response must be a) for testing of the engine or to the stake for tensile testing in places that the port authority, determines b) usual, short test before departure, if aa) the vehicle has no grounding, bb) the propulsion organs slowly, cc) caused by the use of the propulsion organs as no adverse change of port sole and dd) other vehicles can not be compromised.
2. during testing a crew member at the stern must, warn other vehicles when approaching and if necessary make the stop of the machine.
1, several cars are side by side, by land bridges is so, to allow the movement of supplies and the shore leave aboard professionally active people over the vehicles closer to the waterfront.
2. for entering of vehicles by persons active work on board a secure access is to produce.
Use of fire on vehicles
In covered holds, and nearby open hatches of covered holds the use of fire and open light and smoking are prohibited.
Outlets property line or lines (such as for water, steam, compressed air, transfer of environmentally hazardous substances) on board are to ensure that people, other vehicles or floats, goods or shore installations not endangered or damaged and that water can not be dirty.
Other use of port waters
Repairs to vehicles may outside the associated with shipyards, repair or equipment repair water areas of the harbour only so far are made, as this way the safety of shipping and of persons and the liquid of the traffic will not be affected.
Traffic in the port
1 vehicles entering the port may enter in accordance with any marine to regulate the entry and exit into the Harbour entrance from vehicles leave the entrance.
2. the Harbour entrance must be passed through the only at the same time in both directions it provides sufficient space for a risk-free deal.
3. engine-driven vehicles may no longer than the drive force required for the safe control apply in the port.
4. sports vehicles may drive on the Harbor only to start or leave their berth.
1 vehicles are at a fixed terminal (pump station, sack slide, etc.), the required to the warping of the vehicle during the envelope space by other vehicles is to be kept clear.
2. the moorings on transhipment facilities are intended for vehicles that download or delete. As far as these moorings are not required for the envelope, other vehicles there may lie.
1. vehicles may make reference to only at places designated.
2. vessels which carry cargo and run according to a timetable, are preferable in the envelope; otherwise, the run-in time applies for the order. The skipper or possessor of the vehicles, and the company may however agree on a different order.
3. by way of derogation from the provisions of no. 2, the handling of dangerous goods in accordance with is ADN, which can affect safety because of their nature or their inadequate or damaged packaging and unloading leak become vehicles which threatens to sink, to carry out as soon as possible and out of order.
Exposure to items in the envelope
Fall at the envelope objects in the water, which can compromise the shipping, so promptly for the warning of the other vehicles in the port and make sure to notify the port authority.
Vehicles with dangerous goods
Vehicles with dangerous goods in accordance with ADN must be fastened that exhibits the bug of the vehicle to the port of exit.
2. when darkness or restricted visibility conditions, vehicles which carry three blue lights or three blue cones under article 3.21, must be anchored only by hand or with winds.
1 in Vienna and Linz, vehicles, which are loaded with inflammable liquid substances or have been loaded and their tanks are still not ensure may enter only in the tank ports (port Vienna Lobau or tank port Linz - dock East and West). Vehicles are excluded from this prohibition, the a) run to the supply of vehicles with fuel or supplies or to the acquisition of water-hazardous substances (§ 31a of the 1959 water law) in the port b) carry any flammable liquid substances with a flash point below 55 ° C and c) are approved for the supply of vehicles with fuel or supplies or the acquisition of substances hazardous to water.
2. in tank ports vehicles that are equipped with a machine drive is allowed only, if its engine with fuel with a flashpoint of more than 55 ° C is operated. The exhaust system of propulsion and deck machinery and chimneys on such vehicles must be so constructed or equipped that no sparks can escape. Driving tank ports with steam ships is prohibited.
3. vehicles that are equipped with a machine drive, and associations may ride only tank ports in accordance with no. 1, to to bring vehicles to pick up, to take on fuel, water pollutants in the reception centres designated to introduce or perform water construction work; their stay in the port is limited to the required time. This shall not apply in the case of vehicles of the manoeuver service.
4. Apart from the cases of the No. 3 only vehicles in tank ports may run, which means the use of a shipping facility located at the port according to their bewilligtem purpose.
5. in tank ports is on all vehicles while the envelope of flammable liquid substances with a flash point of not more than 55 ° C, the Entgasens and the cleaning of tanks or holds, where such substances were loaded, prohibited, a) to smoke or fire or open flame to use, b) on deck or in cargo holds to operate electric hand lamps or portable electric lamps , which are not explosion-proof and replacing the light bulbs not only in voltage-free condition can be made where, c) electric heating devices to operate that are not approved for this purpose, d) to fiddle around, with sparks tools on deck e) to use machines that run on fuel with a flashpoint of not more than 55 ° C, f) to be effective sources of ignition.
These prohibitions apply even if still not degassed tanks or compartments are opened.
Protection and winter stand
1 may, vehicles and floats a) while shipping because of floods (article 20.01) or for other reasons by shipping police authority is forbidden and b) during the by ice floes, ice drift of power plants, interruptions of locks or exceptional weather conditions (such as storm, fog) caused outage of shipping for their protection public ports looking, as far as berths available are; If necessary, certain berths are also for the handling to use.
2. the provisions of subpara 1 apply for float only insofar as berths for seekers vehicles are needed.
3. the entrance to the port has to be carried out, as far as not other arrangements be made in individual cases by shipping supervisors to the better utilization of space in the order of arrival at the port entrance.
4. the water area necessary for ice breaking and the necessary transport in the port must be kept free.
5 at berth of frozen vehicles, constantly sufficiently large bodies must be kept free of ice for water removal in the event of a fire.
6 vehicles, threaten to leak due to the pressure of the ice are cut away to the extent required.
7 vehicles, which are loaded with inflammable liquid substances or have been loaded and their tanks are still not ensure, must be separated from other vehicles and parked near the harbour exit.
8 by way of derogation from the provisions of the Nos. 1 and 7 vehicles, which are loaded with inflammable liquid substances or have been loaded and their tanks are still not ensure, in Vienna and Linz in the tank ports may (§ 40.26 Z 1) run. Excluded are vehicles, the a) run to the supply of vehicles with fuel or supplies or to the acquisition of water-hazardous substances (§ 31a of the 1959 water law) in the port b) carry any flammable liquid substances with a flash point below 55 ° C and c) are approved for the supply of vehicles with fuel or supplies or the acquisition of substances hazardous to water.
Shipping supervision in the port
1. shipping supervisory bodies have messages that arrive on the basis of the provisions of this chapter with them to bring the port authorities upon their request.
2. shipping supervisory bodies have orders, the interests of the port authority or touched by transshipping companies to bring these to the attention.
3. harbour master have the shipping supervisory bodies in this chapter to fulfill assigned tasks as their subsidiary organs; they are bound in the exercise of their shipping police duties on the instructions of the shipping supervisory bodies.
4. harbour master have occurrences in the Harbour, which affect the safety of navigation, as well as violations against the Shipping Act or regulations promulgated under this Act without delay to sign the shipping supervisory bodies.
2 Chapter private ports
Application of the 1st chapter to private ports
1 the provisions of §§ 40.01, 40.03 no. 5, 40.06 up 40.10, 40.13 up 40.15, 40.16 subpara 1 lit. 2, 40.17 up 40.19, 40.21, 40.22 Z 1, 40.24, 40.25 and 40.26 Z 2-5 b and Z also apply to private ports.
2. by way of derogation by no. 1 apply to private ports, which are sports facilities, only the provisions of §§ 40.08, 40.13, 40.21 Z 1.
3. vehicles referred to in § 40.03 subpara 1 lit. b and c are allowed in private ports only run, making the safety of shipping and is not affected by people.
4. responsible persons are a private port ordered, § 40.28 Nos. 3 and 4 shall apply mutatis mutandis.
Protection and winter stand in private ports
Vehicles and floats may seek private ports to protect or to the winter State if public ports are crowded or a public harbour can be reached more hazardous; in these cases, § 40.27 shall apply mutatis mutandis.
3 chapter exemptions
Exceptions to the provisions of part 2.
1. in ports, vehicles and floats that lie or be anchored by a place of refuge to another, are excluded from the provisions of the 3rd chapter of the 2nd part (description of vehicles); This exception does not apply to a) tankers, a blue light, or a blue cone under article 3.14 Z 1 lead in other ports as tank ports;
b) other vehicles that carry a label according to article 3.14;
(c) the use of the emergency sign (§ 3.30).
2. the provisions of articles 6.31 up 6.33 (navigation in restricted visibility; Radar navigation) do not apply in ports.
3. in ports therein prohibition panels must be not highlighted by way of derogation from the provisions of §§ 3.31 and 3.32.
7 part tows
Use the tows
Tows are 1 a) purposes of shipping, in particular the assistance in the case of accidents, the supply of vehicles or the towpaths, b) intake and exit the crews and their families, as well as commercial passenger shuttle, c) rescue and supply, d) purpose of shipping administration, Federal waterway administration, public security service, the Telecommunications Administration (Supreme Telecommunications Authority, telecommunications offices and radio monitoring) and the supervision of water and e) purposes the power company determined.
2. the use of Treppelwegen for other purposes is prohibited.
2 are 3 the prohibition of Z except so far as the use of the tows in accordance with no. 1 is not affected: a) pedestrian;
b) cyclists and wheelchair users;
(c) fishing exercise legitimate to the extent necessary necessary; This exception does not include holders of fishing licences;
d) holder of appropriate private title, clearly visible carrying a certificate referred to in no. 6, and e) skaters, inline skaters and the like in accordance with the § 50.02 Z 3.
4. the use of tows with land vehicles for purposes in accordance with subpara 1 lit. a and b is only for trips between a vehicle (§ 1.01 lit. a Z 1) and the nearest public transport infrastructure.
5. the exemption under no. 3 lit. c only applies to journeys between the scope of fisheries authority of of exercise of and the nearest public transport infrastructure.
Holders of a legal title for the driving or riding on Treppelwegen is to issue a certificate on request through the Federal waterway administration, showing temporal and local scope of permission.
7 users of tows in accordance with no. 3 have to allow the unhindered use of the tows pronunication of tows according to Z 1.
8. for the users of the tows, § 1.04 (General duty of care) shall apply mutatis mutandis.
9. when the descent of Treppelwegen, the driving speed is to be selected so that it is possible to stop within the half view line.
10. the users of the tows have arrangements which are granted by shipping supervisors in the interests of the shipping industry to follow.
Traffic control on Treppelwegen
1. the use of the tows for purposes in accordance with section 50.01 subpara 1 lit. a, b and e as well as for pursuant to § Z 2 excluded purposes can 50.01 Z 3 of the prohibition of § 50.01 for sections of Treppelwegen, the a) approved for the assistance at accidents or when performing in accordance with section 11.09 events or b) for carrying out regulatory and maintenance operations on inland waterways, as well as for the administrative decision approved establishment or maintenance of hydraulic works , Navigation systems or flood protection structures take advantage of, be temporarily banned shipping police arrangement. Exceptions to this is the use of tows for the purpose in accordance with letter. a or b. Such an arrangement is to limit to the extent of temporally and locally it is necessary to repeal immediately after removal of the reason for the arrangement.
2. the exemption under section 50.01 no. 3 lit. b shall not apply to Treppelwegen, where the cycling through shipping police arrangement is prohibited.
3. the exemption under section 50.01 no. 3 lit. e applies only to structurally suitable sections of Treppelwegen, where the roller skating or inline skating, etc. by shipping police arrangement is expressly allowed.
4. the exceptions pursuant to section 50.01 Z 3 are not a) in snow or icy roads.
(b) in the case of flood;
(c) in the area of sediment or alluvial material deposits as a result of flooding.
(d) in the area of wind damage.
Designation of the tows
1. tows are square table character F. 1 (Appendix 7) to call. If it is available and necessary for reasons of safety due to the traffic situation, F is the end of Treppelwegen by the Blackboard sign. to call 2 (annex 7).
2. tows where cycling under section 50.01 no. 3 lit. b subject to the entry which requirements pursuant to § 50.02 is allows Z 4, are with a square Panel symbol F. 3.1 (Appendix 7) to call.
3 tows where the roller skating or inline skating, and the like is prohibited, are with a square Panel symbol F. 4.2 (Appendix 7) to call.
4. the local bodies of the Federal waterway administration are authorized a) the arrangement referred to in section 50.02 Z 2 by mounting of square Panel characters F. 3 2 (annex 7) and b) the arrangement referred to in section 50.02 Z 3 by application of square Panel sign F. a.4.1 (annex 7) to give.
5. tows where cycling according to § 50.02 Z 2 is prohibited, are with square table sign F. 3.2 (Appendix 7) to call.
6 tows where the roller skating or inline skating, and the like under section 50.02 is allowed no. 3, are with square table sign F. 4.1 (Appendix 7) to call.
7 organs of shipping supervision are authorized arrangement in accordance with section 50.02 subpara 1 lit. (a) establishment of physical barriers and mounting of square Panel characters F. to give 5 (annex 7). Both the reason and the expected period of ineligibility shall be indicated on an additional panel. Is the time of affixing or removing the table character in a file note (section 16 of the General Administrative Procedure Act 199 - AVG, Federal Law Gazette No. 51/1991 in the currently valid version) to hold.
8. the local competent federal waterway authorities are authorized arrangement in accordance with section 50.02 subpara 1 lit. (b) by establishing physical barriers and mounting of square Panel characters F. to give 5 (annex 7). Both the reason and the expected period of ineligibility shall be indicated on an additional panel.
9. the local bodies of the Federal waterway administration are authorized in the area of mooring of passenger transport a chalkboard sign F. 6 - attention pedestrian - to attach (annex 7), if this appears necessary and required for reasons of safety due to the traffic situation.
10. the Board marked according to Z 2-4 are each to install below a table mark pursuant to no. 1; its page length is half of the page length of the table according to Z 1.
11. the time of affixing or removing the Panel sign according to Z is 1 to 4 as well as Nos. 6 and 7 in a file note (§ 16 AVG) is to hold, to convey the shipping authority. Each note must include a plan view of the State of the attached table characters.
Checks by bodies of the public security service
Organs of public security are authorized to monitor compliance with the regulations for the use of the Treppelwegen (section 36 of the Shipping Act relating to paragraphs 50.01 and 50.02 of this Regulation), and to take measures that are required for the introduction and implementation of administrative penal proceedings, Z 23 of the Shipping Act in case of suspicion of an administrative offence pursuant to § 42 para 2.
8 part of penal provisions and final provisions
Organ penal orders
Shipping supervisors are empowered to collect fines due to perceived of them official or seasoned before them administrative offences according to section 42, 72, 97, 114 and 138 of the Shipping Act, or the regulations adopted pursuant to this Act with police fine up to a height of €58 or to pass a document suitable for the postal payment of the fine the offender.
Expiry of previous legislation
With the entry into force of this regulation is the regulation of the Federal Minister for transport, innovation and technology concerning a waterways transport order (WVO), Federal Law Gazette II No. 248/2005, as last amended by BGBl. II No 42/2011, override.
Entry into force
This Regulation shall enter into force January 1, 2012.