340 regulation of the Federal Minister for education, art and culture, which modifies the University Curriculaverordnung (HCV)
On the basis of §§ 8 par. 3a and 40 to 43 of the Act on HEIs, 2005, Federal Law Gazette I no. 30/2006, last amended by Federal Law Gazette I no. 73/2011, is prescribed:
The University Curriculaverordnung, Federal Law Gazette II No. 495/2006, is amended as follows:
1. in the table of contents, following lines shall be inserted after the 2nd section:
"2a. section academic course for leisure education"
2. paragraph 2 No. 3:
"3. under"Bachelor of Education (BEd)"to lend on the occasion of the successful completion of a teacher training course in accordance with article 65, paragraph 1 of the Act on HEIs 2005 or in-service supplementary studies in accordance with section 65a of the Act on HEIs 2005 academic degrees."
3. paragraph 3 section 2:
"(2) the studies are in compliance with the social, educational, economic, to make technological and educational developments as well as the quality development and assurance as scientifically sound and professional field-related higher education, where requirements such as lifelong learning, in particular competence orientation, German as a second language in order to promote the integration of pupils with immigrant background, promotion of multilingualism, individualization and differentiation of education including education and diversity" ", Funding education, promotion of talent including gifted education, reading, narration and literate culture including media literacy (literacy), pedagogical use of modern information and communications technologies, manufacturing international, European and cross-cultural references, is to be taken into account gender mainstreaming, civic education and democracy, strengthen social competence and conflict solution."
4. in article 5, para. 3, the phrase is omitted at the beginning of the sentence "the contents of".
5. in section 5, para. 5, the phrase "on the content of modules" is replaced by the phrase "user modules".
6 paragraph 5 paragraph 6:
"(6) based on modules are to be marked in the curriculum as such and require the successful completion of a previous module or several previous modules for visiting their study events."
7. in paragraph 6, the phrase "Modules with predominantly didactics" is replaced by the phrase "Courses with didactics".
8 paragraph 8 para 2:
"(2) the curricula have to set those modules of the 1st stage of the study, completed a prerequisite for admission to the 2nd stage of studies."
9. in article 9, paragraph 1, the phrase "in his presence" is omitted in the second sentence and the following sentence shall be added:
"The curricula have provided that be offered provided courses as study of presence and led within the framework of the"Orientation phase"module."
10 § 9 para 2 first sentence reads:
"The introductory phase courses in the subject areas are"Humanities","Science and trainers"as well as" Schulpraktische studies or education and professional studies with the teacher for pre-vocational schools "be provided."
11. in the table of section 10, paragraph 1, as well as the § 16 ABS. 1, 2, 3 and 4 is eliminated each that the Bachelor thesis concerned line.
12. in section 10, after paragraph 1, the following paragraph 1a is inserted:
"(1a) the curricula of the six teacher training studies mentioned in paragraph 1 have to envisage the implementation of a Bachelor thesis in the amount of 9 ECTS credits in addition to the subject areas listed in paragraph 1."
13. in article 15, paragraph 1, first sentence, is after the phrase "in accordance with application, that" the phrase "The introductory phase lasts a maximum of four weeks," added.
14. in article 16, according to paragraph 4, the following paragraph 4a is inserted:
"(4a) the curricula of the six teacher training studies listed in paragraphs 1 to 4 have to provide the implementation of a Bachelor thesis in the amount of 9 ECTS credits in addition to the indicated subject areas."
15. in article 17, paragraph 1 No. 2 is as follows:
"2. Group II for General and theoretical subjects"
16. after the 2nd section is the following 2a. Section included:
Academic course for leisure education
§ 18a. In the framework of the college course for leisure education (for teachers and educators for the leisure to all-day school forms - leisure educators and educators) to the extent of 60 ECTS credits, courses of the following modules must be provided:
Observation and practice
Personality development and communication
Art and creativity
17. the text of former article 23 is paragraph labeled (1) and the following paragraph 2 is added:
"(2) the contents of the 2a." Section affected rows, § 2 Z 3, § 3 para 2, § 5, para. 3, 5 and 6, § 6, § 8 par. 2, article 9, paragraph 1 and 2, article 10, paragraph 1 and 1a, article 15, paragraph 1, article 16, paragraph 1
up to 4a, section 17 para 1 No. 2, as well as the 2a. II No. 340/2011 amended by regulation BGBl. section with October 1, 2011 into force."