341. Regulation of the Federal Minister for education, art and culture concerning the woman promotion plan for the Federal Ministry for education, arts and culture (BMUKK Frauenförderungsplan)
On the basis of section 11a of the federal equal treatment Act (B-GlBG), Federal Law Gazette No 100/1993, as last amended by Federal Law Gazette I no. 6/2011, is prescribed:
TABLE OF CONTENTS
1 section - objectives and measures for achieving the goals of article 1 objectives § 2 equality and advancement of women as part of the human resources and organization development section 3 tenders section 4 selection procedures section 5 preferred recording § 6 preferred appointment or order section 7 integration in service legal proceedings/personnel procedures article 8 protection of dignity in the workplace § 9 linguistic equality article 10 information work § 11 resources 2. section - special support measures § 12 increasing the proportion of women through measures of the education and training section 13 career and career planning section 14 cast of management functions section 15 information § 16 childcare article 17 part-time employment and leadership responsibility article 18 Representation of women in committees and advisory boards § 19 jurisdiction article 20 duties 3. section - final provisions article 21 entry into force and expiry of plants 1 section - objectives and measures to achieve targets
1. (1) the Federal Ministry for education, arts and culture is committed to an active equality and equal opportunities policy, to ensure equal opportunities for women and men.
(2) with the implementation of woman promotion plan, you want track and reached in particular the following objectives:
1. the promotion of consensus about the equivalence of the work of women and men at all levels, as well as the removal of existing disadvantages for women, 2. raising the percentage of women in all use and remuneration groups, particularly in leadership positions, functions, commissions and bodies, 3. promoting an equal representation of women in all decision-making structures in accordance with their share in employment, 4 creating a discrimination-free work environment for women and men , 5. to improve the reconciliation of work and family for men and 6 women and the promotion of the acceptance of the use of parental leave and part-time equally by women and men in the Department.
(3) the objective of achieving equality between women and men, should be using the strategy of gender mainstreaming (systematic implementation of a gender equality perspective at all levels and in all actions).
Equality and advancement of women as part of human resources and organizational development
2. (1) the equal treatment and equal opportunities for women and men is to realize the highest management level.
(2) the measures to promote women are to integrate into the system of human resources planning and human resources development.
(3) existing differences in the working conditions for women and men are to compensate for staffing and organisational measures.
(4) the human resources departments have to take all the measures and to understand.
Invitations to tender
All specifications are § 3 (1) to be worded in the form of feminine and masculine, or unisex. To include in the specification text are all relevant to the position to be filled qualifications (requirement profile).
(2) as long as the requirements of article 11 are not met b and 11 c B GlBG, tender texts have Z 2 B GlBG note to contain that the service Authority (personnel office) which aims at increasing the proportion of women and therefore qualified women explicitly calls on to the application, as well as women with the same qualifications are primarily taken or ordered for the occupation of positions and management positions pursuant to § 7 para 3.
(3) if the proportion of women in the area of effect of the service Authority (personnel office) in a use (classification) or function is below 50%, pursuant to § 7 para 3 Z 1 B GlBG in the specification text expressly to point out that applications from women for positions of this use (classification) or function are particularly desirable.
(4) prior to the tender of a function is to check whether this function with decreased week stint (working part) can be exercised. Is a note to include in the specification text.
(5) procurement of positions and functions are to announce staff of the unit concerned during a prescribed form of the absence of the service in a timely manner.
§ 4. In interviews, Ms. discriminatory questions are not permitted. In assessing the suitability of candidates no selection and evaluation criteria may be used, based on a discriminatory, role-stereotyped understanding of equality.
§ 5. If all use and remuneration groups with an under-representation of women in accordance with § 11 b B GlBG of applicants, which are equally suitable for the desired position as the best competitors, prefers to record.
Preferred appointment or order
Applicants who are equally suitable for the desired position as the best competitors, are § 6 (1) to appoint c B GlBG preferred under section 11 or to order.
(2) applications from women during a prescribed form of absence from service pari passu with other applications to consider.
Involvement in personnel service law procedure
§ 7. That or the Chairman of the Working Group on equality issues is to engage in personnel service law procedure. The documents required are fully and in good time to submit her / him to write the nomination or order Act of or the Chairperson of the Working Group for equality issues before completion to the opinion and before depositing before of the occupation of functions in the area of which is subordinate offices.
Protection of the dignity at work
Section 8 (1) against a derogatory statement and procedure, bullying and sexual harassment is to remedy the situation immediately. The employer has to take appropriate measures to raise awareness.
(2) employees are of the appropriate legal and other ways to inform.
Linguistic equal treatment
§ To formulate gender are 9 legislation, internal and external documents and publications of the Department. References can be used in the form of feminine and masculine, or unisex.
§ 10 (1) all - in particular new entrants - is employees of the Frauenförderungsplan by the human resources department or Office Management note. The current wife promotion plan is to put in each Department for inspection and to publish in the intranet.
(2) in the respective business divisions and telephone directories, the names of the compliance officer, their representatives and alternates are to take the women's representative (how to contact with women) and the members of the working groups for equal treatment issues, quotes their functions.
(3) the Federal Ministry for education, arts and culture has training and information events for the compliance officer, for their representatives and alternates regularly to hold for the women's representative (how to contact with women) and the members of the working groups for equal treatment issues.
(4) participation in information meetings of the compliance officer is employees, to enable women's representative (how to contact with women) and of the working groups for equal treatment issues in individual departments.
(5) must be from a co-worker or an employee of the human resources Department for the women and parents relevant service legal issue agendas is in the business division.
11. (1) the directors and heads of service agencies (staff positions) have for the administrative support of the compliance officer, as well as the working groups for equal treatment issues, and for providing the necessary resources (personnel, space and expenses) to ensure.
(2) compliance officer and members of the working groups for equal treatment issues are entitled to carry out their tasks at their workplace and to use the facilities available to the workplace available.
(3) travel movements are in pursuit of activities as equal treatment and as a compliance officer, women's Affairs (contact Ms.) or as a member of the Working Group for equal treatment issues as mission in terms of travel fees regulation 1955, BGBl. No. 133, as amended, to pay.
(4) the Working Group on equality issues a separate is to make adequate budget available to carry out their tasks.
(5) B GlBG are part of section 31 the compliance officer, their representatives and deputies, and the members of the working groups for equal treatment issues to provide information and to provide all requested information, such as evaluations from pm/sap or other statistical analyses available on request. There are statistical data into the desired shape and preparation to to provide.
2 section - special measures
Increasing the proportion of women through measures of education and training
§ 12 (1) service managers have to make sure that all service workers, including part-time workers - are informed during the absence of a legally designated by the service - about events of the in-service training and educational sessions for executives. It is pointed out that applications are particularly appreciated by women.
(2) the authorisation to the basic training course, as well as seminars and training courses is to provide even part-time workers.
(3) to training, in particular to those who qualify for import into higher-value uses and functions, women are primarily to achieve a rate of 45% women to admit. An achieved rate of 45% women must be true. This also applies to training and continuing education courses with limited participation.
(4) in the selection of training courses, in particular leadership courses and school management seminars, women are primarily to achieve a rate of 45% women to admit. An achieved rate of 45% women must be true.
Career and career planning
13. (1) service supervisors have under their funding obligation to encourage employees to attend training and continuing education events and also about the individual, eligible for it education and training opportunities to consult comprehensively and in a timely manner.
(2) the advancement of women has to apply not only in management positions, but must on all organizational and hierarchical levels actively by the employer as well as be integrated by the immediate supervisor.
(3) in the appraisal interview are issues such as the transfer of tasks on their own responsibility to address (project management, issue and extension of approval authority).
Cast of executives
§ 14 is no application by women for leadership roles by the service Authority (personnel office) suitable measures, are in the context of succession planning to qualify women for taking leadership responsibility, and to motivate.
Employees are 15 (1) by the responsible personnel Department of all models of a flexible organisation of working time in connection with parental leave and part-time work arrangements to inform. In particular, there are also men on the legal possibilities of the use of parental leave, to indicate the Division of the parental leave between mother and father, as well as the possibility of deferral of the parental leave.
(2) officials are proven to inform about the conditions and consequences of the reduction of the weekly service time.
§ 16. The Office management has regularly carry out necessary surveys in particular in accordance with the special regulations for the granting of aid for operating kindergartens of the Federal Government, and to take all appropriate measures to cover the demand of child care for the children of employees of the respective departments.
Part-time work and leadership
§ 17. There are the organisational prerequisites to create that leadership also part time employees are accessible.
Representation of women in committees and advisory boards
Section 18 (1) in the composition of the commissions referred to in article 10, paragraph 1 B GlBG has of the members to be ordered by the employer at least one Member female and to be a member of the male. Or the Chairman of the Working Group for equal treatment issues or a servant designated made by him or her or a staff member designated by him or her has the right to all negotiations and meetings of the Commission or of the Senate of the collegial organ or Advisory Board - except at the meetings of the disciplinary commissions - Advisory to participate.
(2) in the case of the composition of other commissions, advisory boards, working groups or similar Fed's decision-making or advisory bodies, the employer when ordering the members on a gender balance has to work. In particular caution is to take that women as Chairperson and ordinary members be ordered also.
§ 19. The implementation of affirmative action specified in this regulation is whether the institutions that have decisions or proposals with regard to the personnel to meet financial, organisational or concerning the education and training issues or refund according to the regulations of the organization.
§ 20. The implementation of the measures referred to in this regulation is one of the duties of this competent organ Walterinnen and officials. The violation of the provisions contained in this regulation is to be punished according to the staff regulations.
3 section - final provision
Entry into force and expiry
21. (1) this regulation with November 1, 2011 enter into force.
(2) the regulation of the Federal Minister for education, art and culture concerning the woman promotion plan for the Federal Ministry for education, arts and culture (BMUKK Frauenförderungsplan), BGBl. II No. 76/2009, occurs at the end of October 31, 2011 except force.