383 regulation of the Federal Agreement Office in the Federal Ministry of labour, Social Affairs and consumer protection, the minimum wage rate for the care and operation of equipment and facilities on properties for lower Austria is set with the
The Federal Agreement official at the Federal Ministry of labour, Social Affairs and consumer protection is in accordance with section 22 paragraph 1 Labor Constitutional Act, BGBl. No. 22 / 1974, in the version of Federal Law Gazette I no. 111/2010 empowered to set the minimum wage at the request of a collective agreement-capable body, if no collective agreement is in effect for the sector concerned.
The Federal Agreement official at the Federal Ministry of labour, Social Affairs and consumer protection has set below minimum wage rate decision by November 21, 2011 to hold a Senate hearing:
Minimum wage rate
for the care and operation of equipment and facilities on premises, Austria
§ 1. This minimum wage rate applies:
1. space: for the Federal State of lower Austria.
2. personally: For people who have been entrusted with the care and operation of equipment and facilities on premises (houses with apartments and other premises) and their employer, a) which are not members of a collective agreement enabled Corporation in its capacity as a homeowner or b) when they acquire the ability of collective agreement after entry into force of the minimum wage tariff or join a collective agreement enabled Corporation, as long as they no collective agreement; completes
3. Professional: only for the care and operation of equipment and facilities on premises (houses with apartments and other premises) by the persons referred to in item 2.
Supervision of elevators
§ 2. Under § 1 Z 2 referred people receive, if they were tasked with taking care of a lift, monthly by the / from the customer a lump sum of €82.01. This amount increases depending on another floor to €10,60 in houses with more than seven stories. Under the supervision of a lift is to understand the daily check of a lift, as well as any necessary cleaning of the elevator cabins and the engine room.
Deserves a monthly lump sum, the amount of which is calculated according to the actual work performance and on the basis of a total of €12.65 § 3 (1) for the care and maintenance of terrace bathrooms, indoor swimming pools and saunas (on Sundays and public holidays of pay twice).
(2) for the supervision of hobby rooms, playgrounds, and similar establishments deserve a monthly fee, is to calculate the amount according to the actual work performance and on the basis of a total of €8.11. Is from the / a collection for the use of facilities conducted by the supervisor, a fee of 5% of the collected sum to also.
Green areas and gardens
4. (1) for cleaning (E.g. removal of waste paper) €0,2898, for the irrigation fees €0,3002 and for mechanical mowing and removal of grass €0,4968 per square metre green area per year, divided into twelve monthly amounts.
(2) for the support of trees and shrubs, flowerbeds etc, as well as the removal of leaves and branches and similar work goes to a monthly flat rate, is to calculate the amount of actual work performance and on the basis of a total of €9.37.
(3) the amount resulting from paragraph 1 shall be rounded to cents commercial.
Support for hot water and central heating systems
§ 5 (1) for the care of hot water and central heating systems a basic reference of €186,79 to the actual working life monthly.
(2) is fed such a plant with gaseous fuels, the basic reference €110,49 monthly increases per boiler.
(3) is such a plant with liquid fuel is fed, the basic reference €135,91 monthly increases per boiler.
(4) is fed the plant with solid fuels, the basic reference €204,30 monthly increases per boiler.
(5) for implementation in addition arranged care work (E.g. intermediate, pumping stations, etc.) as well as any repairs of easier way at the system itself or on the adjoining parts, an amount of €10,58 deserves in addition for each working hour.
(6) a dirt allowance of 15% of the relevant fee is due / the supervisor of facilities according to par. 1 to 4, if the heating system with solid fuels, in all other cases only if no bathroom facilities available operated at the expense of the house owner is.
(7) for the care of domestic hot water or central heating systems, which are fed by a district heating plant, an amount of €168,34 is due to the actual working life monthly; an additional amount of €48,22 per each additional system or transmitter goes to monthly during the actual operation.
(8) house supervisor contracts, which will be established after December 31, 1997, applies to by way of derogation from paragraph 7 - the following: care for hot water or central heating systems, which are fed by a district heating plant, an amount of €10,58 deserves for agreed support work for each hour of work.
Deep and garages of range of
§ 6. Cleaning the fridge and range garages including (if) necessary maintenance and supervision of technical equipment in these plants a fee in the § 2 ABS. 1 deserves for per square meter of Boden(Nutz)Fläche to be cleaned monthly no. 2 of the minimum wage rate for House Besorgerin, M 12/2011/XXVI/99/12, fixed height.
Fee for domestic workers
7. (1) persons who are not the caretaker law, deserves for carrying out cleaning, care, operation and technical work of a general nature within the framework of the normal working hours (section 3 working time law) an hourly rate, and
1 house technicians (technical workers with relevant work) €12.65 2. domestic workers €9.37.
(2) a lump sum of €51.75 deserves per elimination for an agreed cleaning of nauseating pollution (in particular blood, urine, feces, vomit) in common areas. A lump sum of 50% of the above lump sum deserves per cleaning for an agreed cleaning of nauseating pollution in communal outdoor areas (lawns, pavement, etc.).
(3) a surcharge of 100% is due to for work on Sundays and holidays, and during the night hours.
(4) a willingness to work is agreed, fees per hour 50% of the respective total.
Holiday allowance and Weihnachtsremuneration
§ 8 (1) the under § 1 Z fees 2 persons each year a holiday allowance in the amount of the remuneration due for the month of May and a Weihnachtsremuneration in the amount of the remuneration due for the month of November, but at least a holiday allowance and a Weihnachtsremuneration in the amount of each one-twelfth of the annual subscription.
(2) the grant of leave is at the start of the holiday, but no later than with the payout of for June due to wage, the Weihnachtsremuneration is to be paid no later than 30 November of each year.
(3) begins or ends the employment relationship during the calendar year, as holiday allowance and Weihnachtsremuneration fees / the House Besorgerin according to the period of service in this calendar year proportionally.
More favourable agreements 9 existing section are not affected by these minimum wage rate.
§ 10. This minimum wage rate changes the minimum wage rate of November 17, 2010, M 6/2010/XXVI/99/5, Federal Law Gazette II No. 382/2010, and comes into force on January 1, 2012.