427th regulation of the Federal Agreement Office in the Federal Ministry of labour, Social Affairs and consumer protection, with the minimum wage rate for the AU forces will set
The Federal Agreement official at the Federal Ministry of labour, Social Affairs and consumer protection is in accordance with section 22 paragraph 1 Labor Constitutional Act, BGBl. No. 22 / 1974, in the version of Federal Law Gazette I no. 111/2010 empowered to set the minimum wage at the request of a collective agreement-capable body, if no collective agreement is in effect for the sector concerned.
The Federal Agreement official at the Federal Ministry of labour, Social Affairs and consumer protection has set below minimum wage rate decision by December 13, 2011 to hold a Senate hearing:
Minimum wage rates for AU forces
§ 1. This minimum wage rate applies: 1. spatial: for the Federal Republic of Austria.
2. professional and personal: for workers who employed ASVG as AU forces gem. § 49 para 8.
§ 2. A monthly Mindestbruttobarlohn €376,26 to the AU force with housing and meals for an employer (host family) for the activity as the AU force (child care and light use in the household) for a working time of 20 hours including work readiness.
§ 3. The AU force to obtain of an agreed rental and catering unable (E.g. service prevention due to illness, abandonment of service during the cancellation period, substantially premature exit and unfounded immediate dismissal, holiday), him shall this remuneration in kind in cash to be paid per calendar day in the amount of 30stel of the assessment rate set for the valuation of in-kind contributions for social security.
Work clothes and language course
4. (1) is the AU force at the expense of the employer / employer at the time of service in proper condition to be working clothes. Cleaning is by the employer / from the employer to cause or are to pay the incurred costs from him.
(2) in order to comply with the order to deepen the knowledge of the German language of an AU force, the employer has to pay at least half of the cost of a German language course or a comparable education offer.
(3) the cost of a by the / by the employer/employer of arranged course on educational qualifications are of the / to wear by the employer/employer.
§ 5. A maturing on December 1 Weihnachtsremuneration amounting to a gross monthly bar cover in each calendar year to the AU force. Has the employment relationship on the due date year lasted or was dissolved prior to the maturity date, so deserves the aliquot part of remuneration.
§ 6. The AU force deserves a vacation subsidy, pursuant to § 9 HGHAngG to calculate and is due.
Proof of billing
§ 7. The employer is obliged to hand over the AU force a settlement dated about the hours, the pay and the deductions in the payment of the fee. In working conditions, that operational employees and self-employed Pension Act, Federal Law Gazette I no. 100/2002, last amended by Federal Law Gazette I no. 77/2011, subject to, proof of billing has to contain also the contribution to the corporate pension fund, as well as its base.
Beginning of the effectiveness
Section 8 (1) the minimum wage tariff comes into force on January 1, 2012 and only applies to employment relationships of AU forces, concluded after 31 December 2011.
(2) for employment of AU forces, which have been completed before the 1.1.2012, the minimum wage rate for the AU forces, is still M 29/2010/XXV/99/10, Federal Law Gazette II No. 424/2010, to apply.