450 regulation of the Chief Executive Officer of Austrian post bus Aktiengesellschaft on the obligations and expenses borne by training gem. "Grundqualifikations - and continuing education regulation - professional drivers - GWB" that pursuant to section 17 para 1a of postal structure law (PTSG) of Austrian post bus Aktiengesellschaft to allocated to the service officer (p.o. box - training Regulation)
In accordance with Article 17a par. 3 No. 1 of the post structure law, BGBl. No. 201/1996, in the amended Federal Law Gazette I is no. 111/2010, prescribed:
1. (1) the regulation lays down the obligations and expenses borne by training gem. "Grundqualifikations - and continuing education regulation - professional drivers - GWB", Federal Law Gazette II No. 139/2008.
(2) the participation in this training is so far for permanent OmnibuslenkerInnen duties as the participation is arranged by the service authority. It is only the service authority, to allow the training programme the eligible OmnibuslenkerInnen, whereby the service authority to implement the legislatively-mandated continuing education requirements for OmnibuslenkerInnen.
(3) the costs of the training are to be borne by the employer.
(4) the visit of the training takes place within the service period.
(5) for the time attributable to the visit of the training to no salary.
(6) for the stint attributable to the visit of the training to a lump sum of EUR 63.00.