121. Federal law that modifies the Federal Constitutional law on limiting payments to public officials, the Federal reference and the reference law
The National Council has decided:
Amendment of the Federal Constitution Act on the limitation of covers of public officials
The Federal Constitutional law on the limitation of covers of public officials, Federal Law Gazette I no. 64/1997, amended by the Federal Constitution Act, Federal Law Gazette I no. 76/2010, is amended as follows:
1. § 3 para 1 first sentence reads:
"The President of the Court of Auditors has to determine an adjustment factor to 5 December every year and to be published in the"Amtsblatt zur Wiener Zeitung"has the applicable for that year starting amount for the remuneration referred to in article 1, paragraph 1 with effect to January 1 of the following year to adapt."
2. the article 11 be attached following paragraph 18 and 19:
"(18) the adjustment provided for in article 3, paragraph 1 no longer required until December 31, 2012 for covers, more than the 49% of the force on December 31, 2011 amount of output.
(19) § 3 in the version of Federal Law Gazette I enters no. 121/2011 on September 1, 2012 in force."
Amend the Federal reference Act
The Federal reference Act, Federal Law Gazette I no. 64/1997, amended by Federal Law Gazette I no. 52/2011, is amended as follows:
1 the following paragraph 11 is added to § the 21:
(11) which provided for customization of the output amount pursuant to article 3 of the Federal Constitutional law on the limitation of covers of public officials, Federal Law Gazette I no. 64/1997, does not apply in section 2 paragraph 2 until December 31, 2012.
Change of the reference law
The related law, BGBl. No. 273/1972, as last amended by Federal Law Gazette I no. 76/2010, is amended as follows:
According to § 49 s is inserted 49t together with heading to the following section:
"Elimination adjusting the rest pay for 2012
paragraph 49 t. "In sections 31, 34 ABS. 4, 44 (1) and 44 k intended application of section 41, paragraph 2 and 3 of the Pension Act 1965 is until December 31, 2012."