129. Federal law that modifies the Bundesbahn
The National Council has decided:
The Bundesbahn, Federal Law Gazette No. 825/1992, amended by Federal Law Gazette I no. 111/2010, is amended as follows:
1. after article 53 the following article 53a is inserted:
"§ 53a. (1) for those officials and peace benefit recipients, which until 31 December 2004 at the Austrian Federal Railways (ÖBB), one of her predecessors or from the legal validity of the arranged separation and transformation operations of ÖBB-Holding AG, which in the 3rd part of this Federal Act in the version of Federal Law Gazette I no. 138 / 2003 listed companies, their successors and, by measures of restructuring in the context of the existing company law emerged from one of the companies , as well as the companies on which the employment contracts of staff employed at December 31, 2003 at the Austrian Federal Railways went over as a result of a (also repeated) operating transfer or contractually, occur or have occurred and their individual revolting date on the basis of § 3 Federal Railroad grade order 1963 (BO 1963), § 13 Federal Railroad service and wage regulations 1954 (DILO 1954), § 4 Gastarbeiter order (GaO), § 14 35 of the general terms and conditions for service contracts with the Austrian Federal Railways (AVB) is calculated part of employment policy 1977 (TbO 1977) or § or is calculated , the individual revolting date is calculated afresh after the announcement of the attributable to service time in accordance with the following provisions: 1. is the revolting date to determine that such times (No. 2) forward be used after June 30 of the year in which after entering the first grade nine school years have been completed or would have been, the day of the appointment or recording.
2. time attributable to arise from the regulations of crediting of the relevant provisions of the BO 1963, DILO 1954, GaO, TbO 1977 or GCI.
(2) in the case of the realignment of individual revolting deadline referred to in paragraph 1 shall apply: 1. the period of time needed for the revolting in the first three levels for each year extends.
2. the revolting is following 1st January instead (revolting date) on the on the completion of the respective period of revolting.
3. the realignment of individual revolting deadline does not apply a content-moderate deterioration compared with the previous setting of revolting deadline about it.
(3) periods of service for the granting of an anniversary reward arise from the relevant agreement in accordance with article 7 paragraph 4 Z is 1 federal railways structure Act 2003, where in the efficacy for the revolting in the meaning of the relevant provisions of paragraph 1 apply by analogy to Z 1.
(4) such prior service time pursuant to paragraph 1 are for the realignment of revolting deadline by the staff and quiet enjoyment receivers using the form provided by the employer to prove. For persons who provide no proof of incorrect or incomplete, the revolting date applicable date for her remains effective. People, for the No. 3 not a realignment of revolting deadline referred to in paragraph 2 shall become effective is to apply with respect to the granting of an anniversary reward para 3.
(5) for salary claims, arising from the modification of the revolting date, the period of June 18, 2009 until the day of the announcement of the Federal Act Federal Law Gazette is not I no. 129/2011 to be the three-year statute of limitations."
2 the following paragraph 14 is added to in article 56:
"(14) § 53a as amended by the Federal Act, Federal Law Gazette I no. 129/2011 effective with January 1, 2004."