143. Federal Act 1992 amends the supply assurance Act
The National Council has decided:
The supply control Act 1992, BGBl. No. 380, as last amended by Federal Law Gazette I no. 2/2008 is amended as follows:
1 (constitutional provision) is as follows: article I
(1) the enactment and repeal of rules, as set out in article II of the supply fuse law - VerssG 1992, Federal Law Gazette No. 380, as amended by Federal Law Gazette 836/1995, Federal Law Gazette No. 790/1996, Federal Law Gazette No. I no. 176/1998, Federal Law Gazette I no. 148/2001, Federal Law Gazette I no. 91/2006 and in federal law, with the VerssG 1992 modifying the BGBl. I no. 143/2011 , are included, as well as the enforcement of these regulations are up to the expiry of the 31 December 2016 in the concerns of Federal thing, for which the Federal Constitution Act provides otherwise. The matters regulated in those rules can - provided paragraph 1 immediately B-VG - without prejudice to the position of the Governor under article 102 accordance of § 4 para 3 of institutions of legal advocacy organizations and in accordance with § 5 para 1 of legal entities in the borne area of effect as federal authorities.
(2) this article shall enter into force January 1, 2012.
(3) with the enforcement of this article the Federal Government is responsible."
2. Article II § 21 paragraph 7 reads:
"(7) this federal law occurs at the end of 31 December 2016 override."