27 regulation of the Federal Minister for agriculture and forestry, environment and water management, modifies the regulation of forest reproductive material
On the basis of §§ 4 para 2 and 5, 6 paragraph of 9, 8 para of 3, 9 paragraph of 3, 10 para of 5, 12 paragraph of 6, 13 para of 3, 15 para 2, 17 para 6 and 7, 36 para. 6 and 40 of the forestry propagating material Act 2002, Federal Law Gazette I no. 110, as last amended by the Federal Act Federal Law Gazette I no. 86 / 2009, is prescribed:
1. in article 1, paragraph 1, article 11, paragraph 1, article 12 para 2 subpara 2, article 17, paragraph 1, 3 and 11, § 20, § 21 para 2, annex IV and annex V deleted each the word order "and Research Center".
2. in article 1, paragraph 2, the phrase "Federal Office and Research Centre for forests" by the phrase replaced "Federal research and training centre for forests, natural hazards and landscape".
3. paragraph 2 paragraph 1:
"(1) the approval of raw material for"propagation secure sources of"is possible only for the following species:"
1. Acer platanoides L.
2. Alnus incana monk.
3. Betula pendula Roth of 4 Betula pubescens Ehrh.
5. Carpinus betulus L.
6 Castanea sativa mill.
7 Fraxinus angustifolia Vahl.
8 Quercus cerris L.
9. Robinia pseudoacacia L.
10 Tilia platyphyllos SCOP.
11. Populus alba L.
12 Populus nigra L.
13 Populus tremula L.
14 Populus x canescens 15 Abies grandis 16 Quercus pubescens."
4. in section 2, paragraph 2, the word "Extraction" is replaced by the word "Approval".
5. the existing text of § 4 is labeled (1); the following paragraph 2 is added:
"(2) the extraction of wild of the"selected"category is allowed only for the following tree species:"
1. Abies alba Mill of 2. Acer pseudoplatanus L.
3. Fagus sylvatica L.
4. Fraxinus excelsior L."
6 paragraph 5 paragraph 2:
"(2) the approval of the starting material of clone and clone mixtures of category 'qualified' is to grant limited to ten years. The Federal Office for forests at the request to decide has an extension. Approval of raw material for the production of clones and clone mixtures applies exclusively to the location requested by the designated."
7. the existing text of § 6 is labeled (1); following paragraph 2 to 4 shall be added:
"(2) the approval of the starting material of clone and clone mixture of the"tested"category is to grant limited to fifteen years. The Federal Office for forests at the request to decide has an extension. Approval of raw material for the production of clones and clone mixtures only applies to the location requested by the designated.
(3) in the case of clone and clone mixture, which are tested for specific locations, the specific site for which the clone and clone mixture have been tested is to specify on the label.
(4) the adoption of standards has to be carried out by the Federal Office for forests. Before the start of the comparative tests and trials, the Federal Office for forests is to consult. The requirements are laid down in the annex V No. 3."
8 § 7 is eliminated along with heading.
9 § 8 par. 2 No. 1 is:
"1. at seed plantations from the short name of the tree, the abbreviation"P", the number of the plantation, the number of denominations and the short name of the altitudinal belts;"
10 § 8 para 2 No. 3 is replaced by the following Nos. 3 and 4:
"3. when cloning from the letter"A", the short name of the species, the name of the clone, a serial number, the code number of the Federal State and the year of admission;
4. when clone mixtures consisting of the letter "A", the short name of the tree, the name of the clone mixture, the code number of the Federal State and the year of admission."
11 § 8 be added following paragraph 4 to 6:
"(4) the approval mark for the category"secure sources"consists of the short name of the species, the number of the origin area and the short name of the altitudinal belt.
(5) the approval mark for Wildlinge of the category "secure sources" consists of the capital letter "W", the number of the origin area and the short name of the altitudinal belt the short name of the tree.
(6) the approval mark for Wildlinge of the "selected" category is the uppercase letter 'W' from the short name of the tree, the number of approved stocks, the number of the origin area and the short name of the altitudinal belt."
12 paragraph 10 par. 3 and 4:
"(3) in clone seed plantations a harvesting is allowed only if at least half of the clones fruit.
(4) in seedling seed orchards a harvesting is allowed only if the half of the Sämlingsnachkommenschaften fruit."
13. in article 11, paragraph 3, the Nos. 4 and 5 by following Z 4 to 7 are replaced:
"4. Quercus spp. "and Castanea sativa 10 seeds 5. Acer platanoides, Acer pseudoplatanus, Carpinus betulus, Fagus sylvatica, Fraxinus angustifolia, Fraxinus excelsior, Prunus avium, Robinia pseudoacacia, Tilia cordata and Tilia platyphyllos 20 seeds 6 Betula pendula and Betula pubescens 5 kitten 7 Abies grandis 1 cones."
14 paragraph 13:
"§ 13. The individual clones are as well to mix thoroughly. The mixture proportion of individual clones may differ up to a tenth of its specified proportion of mixture. The clone mixture must contain on the label. no mention of the individual clones"
15. in § 14 para 2 is omitted and the previous paragraph 3 is labeled (2).
16. in article 17, paragraph 6 to 10 accounts for and the previous paragraph 11 is named (6).
17 paragraph 18:
"Section 18 (1) the forest seed testing run laboratories, which have been approved by the Federal Office for forests with notice. The Federal Office of forest leads the official registers and assigns a registration number to the laboratory. As far as this is necessary to ensure compliance with the provisions of this regulation, are terms and conditions to impose.
(2) the approval of laboratories based in Germany is to apply for the Federal Office for forests. The Federal Office for forests has laboratories with notice to admit, if the conditions referred to in paragraph 4. Laboratories in Member States are considered approved if it's official or officially approved laboratories and the forest seed testing is conducted according to internationally recognized procedures (ISTA rules).
(3) the request shall contain at least:
1 the name or the company and the address of the applicant, 2. nature and scope of activities for which the applicant seeks admission or registration in the official register, 3. the operating number, if applicable, according to the forestry propagating good law 2002, Federal Law Gazette I no. 110/2002, as amended by Federal Law Gazette I no. 86/2009.
(4) the application must be connected all documents, with which a laboratory credible can make, that the technical procedures applied by its staff and methods are suitable, according to forest reproductive material law 2002, BGBl. I 110/2002, as amended by Federal Law Gazette No. I has a technical minimum No. 86/2009, carry out necessary investigations, and it, that corresponds to the current state of laboratory technology. A laboratory intends to another activity than to pursue that which the authorisation has been granted, is a renewed application for admission to make.
(5) the forest seed laboratory in the federal research and training centre is considered for forests, natural hazards and landscape approved."
18 § 19 is omitted along with heading.
19. in article 21, paragraph 1, the phrase "as well as crop entrepreneurs" is inserted after the word "Forestry plants".
20. in § 21 para 1 is the word "and" at the end of the No. 3 by a comma replaced; the point at the end of which is Z 4 the word "and" replaced. Following Z 5 is added:
"5. crop entrepreneurs according to be erntung intensity."
21. in annex I, annex IV No. 4 lit. d Z 3 and annex VII, part B and C the phrase "Populus SSP." is replaced by the phrase "Populus spp.".
22. in annex II Z 1will the phrase 'a seed' is replaced by the phrase "a seed source".
23. in annex II, no. 2 the phrase 'The seed' is replaced by the phrase "The seed source".
24 annex IV is no. 1:
"1 seed plantation a) type, destination, number of clones or families, crossing plan and wiring diagram, components, isolation and location must ensure that the produced seed is broadly equivalent to the average genetic quality of the raw material, which comes from the seed plantation. These parameters, as well as the amendment (s) are approved by the Federal Office for forests and to register."
25. in annex IV, no. 3 lit. c is replaced by the word (locate) the word (ortets).
26 Annex IV No. 3 lit. d is omitted.
27. in annex IV, no. 4 lit. d No. 1 is the word "Larix ecidua" replaced by the word "Larix decidua".
28. in annex V Z 3 is lit in the. a point i) the word "really" replaced by the word "sufficient", and in point ii) the word "lush" by "sufficient" replaced.
29. in annex VII, part C is the word Stecklinge(n)"replaced by the word" Steckhölzer(n)".
30. in annex IX General in the second paragraph is replaced in the section A. "Elevation regions" by the word "Height belt".