81. Regulation of the Federal Minister for transport, innovation and technology, modifies the regulation of the Federal Minister for transport, innovation and technology concerning a waterways transport code and the Ordinance of the Federal Minister for public economy and transport about a shipping traffic regulations for lakes and rivers
On the basis of § § 1, 16 para 1 and 2, 17, 18 para 1, 2 and 3, 23 paragraph of 1, and 37 (3) of the Shipping Act, Federal Law Gazette I no. 62/1997, amended by Federal Law Gazette I no. 111/2010, is prescribed:
The regulation of the Federal Minister for transport, innovation and technology concerning a waterways transport order, Federal Law Gazette II No. 289/2011, as last amended by Federal Law Gazette II No. 410/2011, is amended as follows:
1 in § 0.02 Z 1 is for the phrase "6.26 Z 3", the expression "6.33," added.
2. in article 1.02, the term "Ship" is replaced by the expression "Vehicle" Z 6.
3. in article 1.02, the term "Ship" is replaced by the expression "Vehicle" Z 7.
4. in article 2.02, the expression "Register drawing" Z 2 is replaced by the expression "registration plates".
5. § 6.29 subpara 2 lit. d is as follows:
"(d) vehicles according to Z 1 lit.b;"
6 § 11.05 subpara 2 lit. a is as follows:
"(a) in the case of nationals a passport or passport;"
7 section 11.05 subpara 2 lit. b sublit. AA is as follows:
"AA) passport or passport;"
8 paragraph 11.09 Z 5:
The duties of the skipper, the crew and other persons on board; "
(b) the use of the waterway;
(c) requirements for vehicles;
d) vessel certificates;
(e) the characteristics of vessels;
(f) the designation of the vehicles;
(g) the rules of driving;
h) the rules for the lay-up.
h) shipping operation.
(i) the use of floats;
(j) the water skiing and similar sports;
(k) the restriction of bathing, swimming, and scuba diving.
(l) the control of shipping in the Viennese Danube Canal;
m) the traffic in the port and the n) the use of the tows allow exceptions.
9 in annex 14 the text is replaced by "Application for approval..." to "... to vote":
"Application for approval of an event on waterways
According to § 18 of the Shipping Act, Federal Law Gazette I no. 62/1997, amended and sections 1.23 and 11.09 of the waterways traffic regulations (WVO), Federal Law Gazette II No. 289/2011 in the amended
So that the authorities can fulfil their obligation to give a reasonable opportunity to comment on potentially affected residents or other users of the waterway, from the event, the request in accordance with section 11.09 is Z 1 WVO no later than 6 weeks before
the planned event date to submit. This period falls below, the applicant in accordance with section 11.09 shall submit Z 4 tuned to WVO opinions of places to catch up, which is opportunity to comment in accordance with no. 3 and the authority.
It is also recommended, to coordinate the planned running of the event before the drafting of the request with the local maritime authority (http://www.bmvit.gv.at/verkehr/schifffahrt/binnen/aut/schifffahrtsaufsicht.html)."
10. in annex 14, the checklist is replaced by:
1. the event will take place at least in part within the fairway (see Inland ECDIS)
2. the liquid of the commercial shipping traffic is affected (the fairway can not immediately be liberated when approaching a vehicle of commercial shipping)
3. access to berths of passenger transport is affected
4. apply for shipping locks
5. a lock of the armouring in the event area is requested
6. in the event of the protection from the waves of passing vehicles or associations is required (slow pass)
7. additional fairway marking (E.g. marking buoys for regatta courses) should be applied.
8. it used public countries or private berths
9 exceptions to the existing deck orders at the moorings are required (number and dimensions of vehicles, time restrictions,...)
10. a maximum noise level of 75 dB (A) at 25 m distance from the used vehicles/floats is exceeded
11 solid or liquid materials are placed in the water
12 dirt or other impairments of the riparian areas, equipment, regulatory or protective structures occur
13 regulatory or other construction works in the event area are hampered
14. from the Organizer no supervisory or rescue service on the water is established
15 exceptions from the provisions of the WVO to identify the vehicles (§§ 2.01 and 2.02) are required (eg racing boats without authorisation)
16. the labelling of vehicles (§§ 2.01 and 2.02) is to be changed for the duration of the event (E.g. for film shooting)
17 exceptions to the rules of driving the WVO (§§ 6.01 up 6.37 and 16.01-16.05) are required
18 exceptions to the provisions for the waterskiing (§§ 6.35 and 16.03) are required (E.g. simultaneous towing of more than 2 people)
19 exceptions from the provisions for the bathing, swimming, and scuba diving (§§ 6.37 and 16.04) are required
20. in the course of the event be floats (rafts, sail boards, waterbikes or similar personal watercrafts such as Jet Ski, amphibious vehicles and other fahrtaugliche structures, compilations or objects with or without machine drive) used
Note: As "Float" only items are to see that be moved during the event - for example fixed reverse Anlegepontons stapled section 26.
21 sailing vehicles used with a displacement of more than 250 kg without engine drive sufficient for safe maneuvering.
22. it used headlamps, which can restrict the visibility of marine or are suitable to display shipping,
23's items which are likely to hinder shipping or to compromise, be brought temporarily into the waterway (E.g. car wreck for salvage exercise, but also floating candles or similar (a flame - avoid the encounter with dangerous goods))
24 exceptions from the provisions of the WVO for the Viennese Danube Canal (may § 20) are required
25 exemptions from the provisions of the WVO for traffic in the Harbour (§§ 40.01 up 41.02) are required
26. for the duration of the event facilities on land (E.g. stands) or in the waterway (E.g., Anlegepontons) are to be constructed
Note: other authority jurisdiction - district administration authority
27. it is burned Fireworks where the security range in the water surface is
Kategorie F2 [ ] F3 [ ] F4 [ ]
According to pyrotechnics law 2010
largest minimum safety distance:... m
28. There will be pyrotechnic articles vehicles in the waterway from burned or used (E.g. water bombs) in the water Street
29. the Treppelweg between river km... and...,  left /  right bank, no. 1 of the WVO is to be used for other than those in section 50.01 specified purposes.
30. it apply special race for sports cars
31. a seaplane to be used outside a shipping investment law and aviation law approved water aerodrome.
32. exceptions to bidding made manifest by marine or prohibitions are required (E.g. entrance forbidden, ban on machine-driven vehicles, permitted speed etc.) - Please specify.
Ordinance of the Federal Minister for public economy and transport over a maritime traffic regulations for rivers and lakes, Federal Law Gazette No. 42/1990, as last amended by Federal Law Gazette II No. 237/1999, is amended as follows:
1. paragraph 64:
64. (1) water sports events, water-resistant and other events, especially those that to a collection of vehicles or floats lead or hinder shipping or endanger, as well as the such events in context-related samples and exercises require a regulatory approval.
(2) the authorization referred to in paragraph 1 is to grant if through appropriate measures the safety of shipping and of persons, the protection of the air or the water from contamination, are guaranteed the protection of banks, facilities, as well as regulatory and protective structures, the implementation of regulatory work or are approved or economically necessary work and the interests of nature conservation and tourism , Hunting and fishing are not significantly affected, are any noise for bystanders reasonable limits and is provided for the establishment of a supervisory and rescue service.
(3) if the fulfilment of the conditions referred to in no. 2 this is not affected, the authority for events may, samples and exercises in each individual case of shipping police restrictions, which are made known by marine or promulgated through regulations made pursuant to article 16, paragraph 1 and 2 or § 17 para 2 to 4, as well as provisions of this regulation concerning
1. the obligations of the skipper, the crew and other persons on board;
2. the use of water;
3. requirements for vehicles;
4. ship documents;
5. the characteristics of vessels;
6 designation of vessels;
7. the rules of driving;
8. the rules for the lay-up;
9. the shipping operation;
10. the behavior of storm warning;
11. the water skiing and similar activities;
12. the limits of bathing, swimming, and scuba diving.
"13. the protection of the coastal zone and 14 exceptions allow traffic in the harbour."