84. Regulation of the Federal Minister of national defence and sports on the selection and training of troop officer and an officer of the force (force officer training regulation 2012 - TOV 2012)
On reason of sections 26 to 31 and 149 para 5 of the official service Corporation Act of 1979, BGBl. No. 333, last amended by the Federal Act, Federal Law Gazette I no. 140/2011, is prescribed:
Scope of application
1. (1) adjusts this regulation
1. the selection procedure for the troop officer training, and 2. the troop officer course in the context of troop officer training.
It is not to apply to music Offizierinnen and music officers.
(2) the persons taking part in the selection process and on the troop officer training apply without prejudice to the level of military service as a career officer candidates and professional officer candidate (BOA) under this regulation.
Structure and objectives of the troop officer training
2. (1) the troop officer training includes the Polytechnic Bachelor's degree of military leadership and the troop officer course and has to build on the training content to be conveyed in the context of the selection process.
(2) the Polytechnic Bachelor's degree of military leadership takes six semesters including the integrated placements. Its objectives and implementation are no. 340/1993 according to the request approved by the College Council on accreditation this course after the articles 6 and 13 of the Fachhochschule Studies Act (FHStG) in the version of Federal Law Gazette.
(3) the troop officer course has the acquisition of waffengattungs - and function-independent knowledge, abilities and skills, to ensure that unit as well as are necessary for the representation of a unit commander or a unit commander in the usage, as well as in preparation for use, as well as the relevant to the entry function of a troop officer and a troop officer combat techniques of the eligible branch or specialty of a commander and a commander as well as trainer and trainers of an organizational element of the level as a largely practical training.
(4) the troop officer training and the selection process that are carried out by the Theresian Military Academy as a training responsible.
(5) the positive conclusion of the troop officer training BO 2 including assessing service considered successful completion of basic training for the use of Group M.
Selection procedure for the troop officer training
Development and approval
3. (1) includes the selection procedure for the troop officer training the preparation term, including the final exam, and the recording process in the Polytechnic Bachelor's degree of military leadership.
(2) admission requirements for the selection procedure are
1 the positive aptitude test to the training service according to section 37, paragraph 1 of the military service Act 2001 (WG 2001), Federal Law Gazette I no. 146, as last amended by Federal Law Gazette I no. 111/2010 with the suitability of the officer or the officer, 2. obtaining the General University entrance qualification by a) the maturity - and diploma examination, examination or Berufsreifeprüfung or b) the University entrance exam or c) the additional check for the Polytechnic Bachelor's degree of military leadership , each after Z 13.13 paragraph 1, lit. â of the Appendix 1 to the officials Service Act 1979 (BDG 1979), BGBl. No. 333, 3. a relevant professional qualification a) in cases of subpara 2 lit. a and b by the successful completion of the required sections in squad training for conscripts of the militia - and reserve status (militia officer training) or the relevant training for women or b) in cases of subpara 2 lit. (c) by the successful completion of the basic training for the use of Group M BUO 2 (non-commissioned officer training) and a minimum service period of six years in the calendar year of the selection procedure, calculated from the beginning of the basic military service or training service and 4. an age of not more than 29 years in the calendar year of the selection process.
(3) the age limit is Z 4 referred to in paragraph 2 on military pilots and military pilots not to apply. In addition exceeding this maximum age at the request of the professional officer candidate or of the professional officer candidate may be traced in accordance with important military interests by the Federal Minister or the Minister of national defence and sports.
Preparatory semester and final exam
4. (1) the preparatory semester is assessing the personal and professional suitability of career officer candidates and professional officer cadets for training to the troop officer or an officer of the force. This assessment contributions are to based on the personal ability to lead a military organization element, to create to be assessed the audit knowledge, skills and abilities. These assessment contributions are under the responsibility of the captain or the Commander of the preparatory semester through accompanying written, oral and practical checks to be carried out.
(2) the approval of personal and professional career officer candidates and professional officer cadets for training to the military officer or an officer of the force has to be made at the end of the semester of preparing a financial statement audit.
(3) in the course of the audit are to assess:
1. the knowledge and application of the military leadership as well as the management and usage policies at the group level within the framework of a Hunter train, 2. the ability to carry in combat techniques at the group level within the framework of a Hunter train, 3. the knowledge, abilities and skills of the drilling service, weapons and unit teaching as well as card and site customer, 4. the knowledge of the resort area of the Federal Ministry for defence and sports-governing laws and regulations, as well as the army customer , 5. the physical performance and 6 General personal and professional suitability for training to the military officer or an officer of the force.
(4) the assessment has to be carried out
1. in the cases of paragraph 3 Nos. 1 and 2 by a written exam work and practical evaluation, 2. in the cases of paragraph 3 Nos. 3 and 5 by practical test, 3. in the case of paragraph 3 Z 4 through a written exam work and 4 in the case of paragraph 3 No. 6 on the basis of assessment contributions according to para 1.
(5) for admission to the troop officer training, the granting of a place of study in the Polytechnic Bachelor's degree military leadership during the recording procedure is required in addition to a positive outcome of the statutory audit.
§ 5 (1) for carrying out the statutory audit is to establish a Commission at the Theresian Military Academy. This must consist of
1. the Chairman, 2. two assessors assessors, 3. a compartment main examiner or or a professional home inspector per assessment specialist according to § 4 para 3 Z 1 to 5 and 4. the captain or the Commander of the preparation term.
(2) the Commander or the Commander of that military Academy has Theresian to order the President or the Chairman and the other members of the circle of civil servants and officials of using groups M BO 1 or M BO 2 or equivalent use groups, or the comparable contract staff for the duration of one year.
(3) the membership of the Commission
1 rests from the date of the initiation of disciplinary proceedings up to the end of its residents, and during the period of a suspension and 2 ends anyway with the final imposition of a stricter disciplinary sanction as a fine with the expiry of the order or the transfer abroad or leaving the service level.
(4) laying down the check result, the Commission has to consult the results of reviews pursuant to § 4 para 4 including the assessment of contributions according to article 4, paragraph 1, and in non-public consultation with a simple majority, to decide. An abstention is not permitted. Vote decides the voice of or of the Chairperson.
(5) on the case of paragraph 1, is the further existence and a recommendation on another remaining during the troop officer training if there is a reason case by a Commission to assess the necessary personal and professional suitability of a professional officer candidate or a professional an officer Cadet to the military officer or an officer of the force to achieve targets in or exclusion from the troop officer course to adopt. These are in particular the respective specialist and methodological competence, personal competence, to assess the social communicative competence as well as the activity and competence of the or of the person concerned. This Commission is appointed by the captain or the Commander of the Theresian Military Academy and has to consist of one or a Chairman and at least four other members. Para 2-4 regarding the appointment, membership and the decision of the Commission for the audit is to be applied.
Troop officer course
Structure and forms of training
Section 6 (1) who is troop officer course before, between and after the semesters of the Fachhochschule EBP making military leadership has to include in Appendix 1 contained training subjects (teaching and curriculum "Troop officer course"). The Waffengattungs - or vocational training is at the intended to the professional officer candidate and the professional officer candidate each in eligible according to Appendix 2 perform upcoming training facility. The training responsibility of the Theresian Military Academy remains thereof pursuant to § 2 para 4 untouched.
(2) for the first part of a training field, only those persons are to admit, that were recorded in the Polytechnic Bachelor's degree of military leadership. To each based on parts of education subject only those professional officer candidates and professional officer candidate are to admit, who have completed the preceding each part of a training subject to Appendix 1. A part of a training compartment is completed, if the tests corresponding to this period were successfully filed.
(3) if there are compelling official reasons to do so, the head or the head of the competent organizational element of the Theresian Military Academy may individuals, according to Appendix 1 assigned, syllabus, or parts of this another training subject assign a training specialist or look completely.
The troop officer course includes 7. (1) the examination subjects
1. train Commander training part 1 to 4, 2. Waffengattungs or specialist training part 1 to 4 and 3 body training.
The level of requirement arises from the teaching content of Appendix 1.
(2) the examination subjects shall be in exams
1. after paragraph 1 Z 1, parts 1 to 3 and Nos. 2 and 3 before Einzelprüferinnen or Einzelprüfern and 2nd after para 1 Z 1 part 4 before a Senate test.
(3) the tests shall be in the test subjects
1. after paragraph 1 Nos. 1 and 2 both verbally and practically as well as 2nd after para 1 Z 3 handy.
In the cases of the Z 1, last part of the test is decisive with regard to the appropriate test of the part. In the determination of the test result of the respective practical examination component is an overall assessment of the services provided in the respective examination subject so far involve.
(4) the participants and participants in the troop officer course are after completion of a training specialist or parts of this allocated syllabus to assign (audit plan) by the Director or the Director of the competent organizational element of the Theresian Military Academy to the respective exams. In the case of a blameless non completion of parts of the syllabus of training compartment has this Director or the Director on the basis of an overall assessment of the services already provided in the framework of the troop officer course of the assignment to the next following part of a training subject to decide. This also applies to or not completing of a test subject's entire syllabus, assigned to a training specialist referred to in paragraph 1.
(5) not passed exams in the subjects of the examination referred to in paragraph 1 may be repeated twice. The retries are to allow each period of three months. A second repeat test is to place anyway before a Senate test.
(6) for the type of weapon air force considered no. 2 achieved qualification use pilot successful completion of examination subjects referred to in paragraph 1.
Section 8 (1) the examination Board has to consist of
1. the captain or the Commander of the Theresian Military Academy as President or Chairman, and 2. the required number of additional members.
(2) the other members are to order BO from the circle of civil servants and officials of using groups M BO 1 or M 2 or equivalent use groups, or the comparable contract staff or the other persons recognized in their field, each for a period of five years. If necessary, the examination Board for the rest of the respective functional life is to add more members.
(3) the examination Senate has to pass the necessary members of the examination Board according to the technical requirements for the respective evaluation pursuant to § 7. Vote decides the or of the Senate Chairman.
Repetition, interruption and termination of registration
§ 9 (1) a unique repeat of an academic year or a one-time interruption of the Fachhochschule EBP military leadership according to the provisions referred to in section 2 paragraph 2 also has a corresponding repetition or interruption of the troop officer course result.
(2) for professional officer candidates and professional officer candidate,.
1 resulting from the Polytechnic Bachelor's degree eliminated military leadership, or their lack of personal and professional suitability for remaining in the troop officer course by the Federal Minister or the Minister of national defence and sports established 2. after obtaining the recommendation of the Commission in accordance with article 5, par. 5, or 3 which did not pass the second repeat examination pursuant to § 7 para 5 expires admission to the troop officer course.
§ 10 (1) successful completion of the basic training considered BO 2, as well as troop officer training for the use of Group H 2 and M according to the provisions in force at the time of the conclusion of the respective successful completion of troop officer training under this regulation.
(2) on troop officer training, which were started before January 1, 2011 and be completed until the end of the 28 February 2014, is provided in paragraph 3 not else is determined to apply the applicable until the end of March 31, 2012 force officer training regulations 2009 (TOV 2009), Federal Law Gazette II No. 145, continue.
(3) for the troop officer course, 2013 regularly finished at the end of the summer term (retirement year 2013), is applicable until the end of March 31, 2012 force officer training regulation 2009 continue to apply. With following requirements shall apply:
1. the 3rd part of the training partition battle technology/unit including the appropriate part test according to § 7 paragraph 1 Z 1 TOV 2009 is omitted.
2. derogation from article 6, par. 2 TOV 2009 is the assignment to the 4th part of the training partition battle technology/unit without positive conclusion of the corresponding 3rd partly admissible.
(4) for the troop officer course, 2014 regularly finished at the end of the summer semester (phasing-out year 2014), is the military officer education regulation 2012 (TOV 2012) to apply. With following requirements shall apply:
1 successfully dropped part of verification of the 1st part of the training partition battle technology/unit according to § 7 paragraph 1 Z 1 TOV 2009, is considered successfully dropped test train Commander training part 1 according to § 7 paragraph 1 Z 1 TOV 2012.
2. the 2nd and the 3rd part of the training compartment train Commander training including the corresponding tests pursuant to § 7 para 1 1 TOV 2012 account for Z.
3. by way of derogation from article 6 par. 2 TOV 2012 is assignment to the 4th part of the training compartment train Commander training without positive conclusion of the corresponding part 2 and 3 allowed.
Home and expiry
11. (1) effective this regulation with April 1, 2012.
(2) with expiry of 31 March 2012 occurs the troop officer training regulations 2009, Federal Law Gazette II No. 145, override.