Regulation of the Federal Minister of the Interior, with which the regulation of the Federal Minister of the Interior, with the form and content of the declaration of security, including the declaration of consent, is adopted and the security charges regulation amended will be changed
Due to § 55b (1) of the German Security Policy Act, BGBl. No 566/1991, as last amended by the Federal Law BGBl. I No 1/2012, shall be arranged:
Art. I the Regulation of the Federal Minister of the Interior, with the form and content of the Declaration of Security, including the Declaration of Consent, and the Security Fees Regulation, are amended, BGBl. II No 114/2000, as amended by the BGBl Regulation. II No 401/2001 shall be amended as follows:
1. The following title shall be inserted after the description of the article: "Ordinance of the Federal Minister of the Interior on the form and content of the Declaration of Security, including the declaration of consent (the Ordinance on Security Declarations)."
2. In § 1, the word order shall be "in the cases of § § 2 and 3" through the phrase "in the cases of § § 2, 2a and 3" replaced.
3. In § 2, before the parenthesis "(§ 55 para. 3 Z 2 SPG)" the word "Information" inserted and omitted the word sequence "or to strictly secret information (§ 55 para. 3 Z 3 SPG)" .
4. According to § 2, the following § 2a is inserted:
" § 2a. Security declarations for access to top secret information (§ 55 paragraph 3 Z 3 of the SPG), including the declaration of consent in accordance with the model of the Annex C shall be made. "
5. In § 3 the Wendung "Annex C" through the turn "Annex D" replaced.
6. Annexes A, B and C shall be replaced by Annexes A, B, C and D.
7. The text of § 4 shall become the sales designation "(1)" , the following paragraph 2 is added:
" (2) § § 1, 2, 2a, and 3 of the Art. I, together with the title and annexes A, B, C and D, as amended by the BGBl Regulation. II No. 99/2012 will enter into force on 1 April 2012. "