120. Regulation of the Federal Minister for agriculture and forestry, environment and water management, with the provisions on the implementation of the special labelling of vehicles on its association with the exhaust classes are set (IG-L emission class labeling regulations AbgKlassV)
On the basis of Article 14a of the pollution control Act-air (IG-L), Federal Law Gazette I no 117/1997, as last amended by Federal Law Gazette I no. 77/2010, is prescribed:
Exhaust class marking
§ 1 (1) a marking in accordance with § 14a para 1 of the IG-L with an exhaust classes identification badge is for all multitrack vehicles approved for the transport of the classes N and M in the sense of § 3 para 1 Z 2.1 Z 2.2 of the force driving Act 1967 (KFG 1967), BGBl. No. 267, then necessary and, if this
1 in an exhaust class fall measures a regulation referred to in article 14, paragraph 1 1 IG-L does not apply the Z or for which exceptions are set by these measures and 2nd in the local scope of a regulation in accordance with article 14, paragraph 1 Z operated 1 IG-L.
(2) the marking in accordance with § 14a para 1 of the IG-L has to be carried out by applying the exhaust classes identification badge applicable pursuant to this regulation.
(3) the affixing one the actual assign out exhaust gas class of a motor vehicle emission classes identification badge within the meaning of this regulation is also permitted if this plaque for the purpose of claiming an exception with regulation in accordance with article 14, paragraph 1 Z 1 IG-L adopted temporal and spatial limitations attached will not.
Identification and mapping of motor vehicles exhaust classes
2. (1) If identification and mapping of a vehicle with regard to the marking with an exhaust classes identification badge is carried out, is to check out which vehicle class in the sense of the KFG 1967 and a particular motor vehicle to associate is which class of exhaust and the motor, the motor vehicle is operated with the, corresponds to which drive type. As a basis for these observations are usually the relevant database ("exhaust classification") as well as
(a) noted in the registration certificate or the class of vehicle that is registered in the respective approval documents (license of types of, individual approval, data extract from the authorization database) and drive type and under the heading "V emissions" or "V9 emission class" information, b) a certificate of conformity in accordance with Directive 2007/46/EC COC (certificates of conformity) or c) one by one place authorized issued to attract CEMT demonstration of conformity with the technical and safety requirements for a motor vehicle.
(2) the emission characteristics of a motor vehicle pursuant to subsection 1 is a determinable or, for example, through subsequent changes of the General data or entries, so an identification and mapping of motor vehicle exhaust grade on the basis of a certificate of the generator of the vehicle or a domestic representative in accordance with § 29 par. 2 can be made KFG 1967, with at least the vehicle identification number, the vehicle class , the drive type of the vehicle, the producers and the respective exhaust class is confirmed beyond doubt and technically correct. If no documents are available or the existing documents provide no reliable findings with regard to the emission class, is to proceed in accordance with § 14a para 2 of the IG-L.
Appearance, size and condition of emission classes identification badge
The exhaust classes marking stickers are 3. (1) in accordance with the annex of hereto run and equipped with a continuous numbering. You have the assignment to the emission class, the drive type (gasoline, diesel, or alternative drive systems in the sense of § 14 para 2 Z 5 IG-L), the category of vehicle under the KFG 1967, to make evident the existence of a functioning particulate filter and other information in accordance with the annex. The presence of a functioning particulate filter is to prove in any case using template of an expert opinion and a proof for the proper installation.
(2) for the identification of vehicles that fall into the exhaust class named "Euro 1" 1967 described in the cfg, the exhaust classes identification badge as shown in Figure 1 of the annex is to use.
(3) for the identification of vehicles that fall into the "Euro 2" exhaust class, the exhaust classes identification badge as shown in Figure 2 of the appendix is to use.
(4) for the identification of vehicles that fall into the "Euro 3" exhaust class, the exhaust classes identification badge as shown in Figure 3 of annex is to use.
(5) for the identification of vehicles that fall into the "Euro 4" exhaust class, the exhaust classes marking badge as shown in Figure 4 of the system is to use.
(6) for the marking of vehicles, in the "Euro 5" exhaust class or higher, is the exhaust classes identification badge as indicated in Figure 5 of the plant to use.
Mounting the exhaust classes identification label on the vehicle
4. (1) has the associated emission classes identification badge attachment be carried out, as far as paragraph 4 is applied by the authorised within the meaning of section 5. The authorized have to use the applicable exhaust classes identification badge, to attach the appropriate perforations, to punch the last seven digits of the vehicle identification number in the respective exhaust classes identification badge provided as a vehicle-specific information. This is to proceed in accordance with the annex of hereto.
(2) the exhaust classes identification badge must be fitted on the vehicle so that the exhaust class, the type of drive, the vehicle identification number and the other provided information about the vehicle through the hole mark affixed in the corresponding fields of the exhaust classes identification badge are clearly visible after attaching the exhaust classes marking plate of the vehicle.
(3) the exhaust classes marking sticker must be attached to the vehicle inside; for vehicles with a body-like building in the right side area of the windshield, directly next to or under the assessment marking according to § 57a KFG 1967; vehicles with folding windshields, windscreens, which do not permit installation of emission classes marking plaque within the above stated dimensions, and vehicles without windshield, carrying the exhaust classes identification badges with the vehicle documents is regarded as proper installation in the sense of § 14a 1 IG-L.
(4) for trucks and buses with a maximum permissible weight exceeding 3,5 tonnes, is that the authorised within the meaning of § 5 are not required, each attaching the exhaust classes identification badge on the vehicle. After the identification and mapping of the vehicle within the meaning of article 2 and the implementation of the perforations in the sense of paragraph 1 the authorised within the meaning of section 5 may follow the exhaust classes identification plaques for such vehicles to be self-responsible fitted on the respective vehicle to the vehicle owner or his authorised representative.
(5) the applying multiple exhaust classes identification plaques in accordance with this regulation on a vehicle side by side or one above the other is prohibited.
Authorized for the identification, mapping and application of emission classes identification badge
§ 5 (1) to carry out of the identification of motor vehicles, which are mapping to an exhaust gas class to a vehicle class to determine the type of drive, and for attachment of the identification badge the generator of the vehicle, his domestic authorized in accordance with § 29 par. 2 KFG 1967 as well as vehicle trading operation acting on behalf of the producer or of the authorised entitled, if this is done in the placing on the market of new vehicles.
(2) in the case of motor vehicles, for which already a registration certificate has been issued and the generator of the vehicle, his domestic authorized or commissioned commercial operation no longer have, IG-L to carry out of identification of, for assignment to the appropriate emission class according to § 14a and for fixing the corresponding emission classes identification badge only the points authorized pursuant to § 57a KFG 1967 and the State bodies in accordance with KFG 1967 empowered. The relevant activities are carried out on order of the respective holder of the vehicle.
(3) the authorised in accordance with paragraphs 1 and 2 have the identification details in form the last seven digits of the vehicle identification number, the consecutive numbering of the exhaust classes identification badge, the mapping to the appropriate class of vehicle, the drive type, the exhaust class, the existence of a functioning particulate filter and the date of the affixing of emission classes identification badge or the delivery in accordance with § 4 para 4 preferably in writing, unless they have the appropriate equipment , to hold also in electronic form, in particular in connection with the emission classification database, and to be kept for at least 5 years. The authorised have signed written confirmation to exhibit, to present are among the reasons for the allocation of the vehicle in a certain class of exhaust over this information.
(4) the manufacturer of emission classes identification plaques may deliver them only to the authorised within the meaning of paragraph 1 and 2.
(5) the manufacturers of emission classes identification plaques sales communities may start for the purpose of ensuring the requirements of paragraph 3. The minimum quantity of emission classes identification plaques is each 5 pieces. In special circumstances justifying the acceptance of lower quantities, exhaust classes identification badges can be obtained also in lesser quantities, if the recipient pays the shipping costs.
(6) the manufacturer of the exhaust classes identification badges, as well as the authorised in accordance with paragraphs 1 and 2 have their respective responsibilities to ensure that orders properly and without unnecessary delay performed by vehicle owners to identify vehicles with the applicable emission classes identification badges.
Basics for the pricing of emission classes identification badge and identification, mapping and application
Section 6 (1) for the exhaust classes identification badge a recommended price is set by €2,50. The price for the implementation of identification, to orient the map and the perforations, as well as the first-time installation has § 5 par. 1 and 2 the exhaust classes identification badge by the authorised according to the maximum expected time cost and the general application taking hourly rates for relevant activities in the 1967 authorized pursuant to § 57a KFG.
§ 7. Equivalent of emission classes identification badge in accordance with this regulation, approved by law or Government and clearly visible marking not in domestic motor vehicles in accordance with the legislation of other Member States of the European economic area are regarded as marking in accordance with this regulation, if from the respective marking at least the exhaust class or the relevant emission values of the vehicle and more for the implementation of a measure in accordance with § 14 IG-L necessary information are clearly visible. Markings that correspond to this equivalence clause, will be published on the website of the Federal Ministry of agriculture and forestry, environment and water management.
Entry into force
§ 8. This Regulation shall into force on September 1, 2012.