121. Regulation of the Minister of Justice concerning the delegation of tasks in accordance with section 7 paragraph 2 of the federal budget law for 2013
On the basis of § 7 para 1 No. 2 federal budget 2013 (BHG 2013), Federal Law Gazette No. 139/2009, as last amended by the Federal Act Federal Law Gazette I no. 150/2011 is in agreement with the Minister of finance prescribed:
§ 1. The tasks referred to in section 7, paragraph 2, of the BHG 2013 be transferred following bodies and leaders or heads of organizational units of the Department of Justice and these budget leading posts in the sense of § 7 para 1 2 BHG 2013 determines Z:
1. the President or the President of the Supreme Court;
2. the President or Presidents of the courts of appeal;
3. the Executive Directorate;
4. the prisons Vienna-Josefstadt, Korneuburg, Krems, St.Pölten, WR. Neustadt, Eisenstadt, Linz, Ried, Wels, Salzburg, Graz-Jakomini, Leoben, Klagenfurt, Innsbruck, Feldkirch, Vienna-Favoriten, Vienna-Mittersteig, Gerasdorf, Göllersdorf, Vienna-Simmering, stone, Schwarzau, Hirtenberg, Sonnberg, Garsten, Suben and Graz-Karlau.
§ 2. 4-led organization units are Z in article 1 as the enforcement Directorate set up subordinate budget leading bodies.
3. (1) this regulation into force on January 1, 2013; It is however for the first time in the creation of the Federal Finance frame law for the financial years 2013 and 2016, as well as of the Federal Finance Act for the financial year 2013 to apply.
(2) the Ordinance BGBl. II Nr 406/2006 occurs at the end of 31 December 2012 with the proviso that it 2013 apply BHG is still enforcement of § 122 para 3 override,.