130. Regulation of the Federal Government concerning the fees for the use of the Federal Procurement Office (federal public procurement office fees regulation 2012 - 2012 BVA FR)
On the basis of article 318, paragraph 1 No. 1 of the Federal Procurement Act 2006 (BVergG 2006), Federal Law Gazette I no. 17, as last amended by the BVergG novel 2012, Federal Law Gazette I no. 10, and on the basis of § 135 of the Federal procurement law I no. 10, in conjunction with article 318 para. 1 No. 1 of the Federal Procurement Act 2006 is prescribed defence and security 2012 (2012 BVergGVS), Federal Law Gazette:
§ 1. For applications pursuant to the § 320 (1) and 331 para 1 and 2 of the BVergG 2006 and for applications referred to in section 135 BVergGVS 2012 2006 has paragraphs 1 and 2 of the BVergG relating to the sections 320, para 1 and 331 to pay a flat fee the applicant in accordance with the following provisions:
Direct contracts with prior notice or prior call for competition - works
Direct contracts with prior notice or prior call for competition - supply and service contracts
Procedure no. of 2 and 38 para 2 Nos. 1 and 2 and paragraph 3 without notice in accordance with the sections 37 BVergG 2006
Works contracts pursuant to § 37 Z 1 BVergG 2006
Other works in the threshold area
Other delivery and service contracts, as well as competitions in the threshold area
Construction jobs in the area of upper threshold
Delivery and service contracts, as well as competitions in the area of upper threshold
Increased fees for procedures relating to upper threshold 2 €000
2. (1) if the estimated value of the contract or the contract value the respective in §§ 12 par. 1 and 2 and 180 para 1 and 2 BVergG 2006 and § 10 para 1 BVergGVS exceeds 2012 threshold by more than the 10 times, so is the flat charge three times of the fee set respectively in accordance with article 1 shall be subject to.
(2) if the estimated value of the order or the order value for the respective in §§ 12 par. 1 and 2 and 180 para 1 and 2 BVergG 2006 and § 10 para 1 BVergGVS exceeds 2012 threshold by more than the 20 times, so is the fee to be paid lump sum the six times the fee set respectively in accordance with article 1.
(3) apply paragraphs 1 and 2 for idea competitions with the proviso that the amount of contest prizes and payments to participants as the basis for the increase in the flat fee will be used in place of the estimated value of the order or of the value of the order.
(4) if the application relates only to the assignment of a lot, so the flat-rate fee is paragraphs 1 and 2 according to the estimated value of the contract or the contract value of the lot in accordance with.
§ 3 (1) is the 25 vH of established pursuant to section 1 of the applicant for requests for review of tendering or flat-rate fee to be paid competitive documents or the invitation to submit of a participation request or 10 per cent of the fee increased pursuant to section 2.
(2) an applicant for the same procedure already tabled an amendment review the tendering and competition documents or the invitation to submit of a participation request, so the fee to be paid for any further request for review the tendering and competition documents or the invitation to submit of a participation request according to article 318, paragraph 1 Z 5 of the fee in accordance with paragraph 1 reduced will be determined.
(3) the fees referred to in paragraphs 1 and 2 are on the whole euro- or to round up.
Entry into force
§ 4 (1) this regulation occurs at the end of the day of their by-laws in force; at the same time the regulation Gazette shall II No. 72/2010 override.
(2) the previous fees apply procedures for already pending at the time of entry into force referred to in paragraph 1 at the federal public procurement office.
Smith of Faymann Spindelegger Hundstorfer Fekter Heinisch-Hosek sands Mikl-Leitner Karl Berlakovich Darabos Bures Mitterlehner Töchterle