39. agreement in accordance with section 15a B-VG between the Federal Government and the countries on the promotion of training courses for adult basic education/basic skills as well as training to pick up duty graduation
The National Council has decided:
The present agreement in accordance with section 15a B-VG is approved.
The Federal - represented by the Federal Government--and the countries Burgenland, Carinthia, lower Austria, Upper Austria, Salzburg, Styria, Tyrol, Vorarlberg and Vienna - each represented by the Governor or the Governor - the following parties called - have agreed to conclude the following agreement 15a of the Federal Constitution Act pursuant to article:
To open adults without adequate minimum qualifications better chances of access to the labour market and social integration to promote, is in the areas of "basic education / basic skills" and "Catching up mandatory graduation" an Austria-wide, coordinated between the Federal and the State funding program be set up.
(1) the programme is divided according to the different qualification levels "basic education/basic skills" and "Catching up mandatory graduation" in two areas of the programme, subject to specific criteria in terms of quality and cost calculation. The two programme areas are to be implemented in accordance with the following regulations for participants free of charge.
(2) the programme intended the optimal allocation of federal and State-specific resources, to create optimal conditions for the learners and to achieve in particular young adults with appropriate skills needs. Quality assurance, monitoring and evaluation, as well as the definition of the access criteria are uniform and mutually agreed standards. The concrete funding decision is made by the country.
(3) the programme sections "basic education/basic skills" as well as "Catching up mandatory graduation" be financed as a measure funding i.e. funding shall be the respective educational institution, which carries out the training.
(4) in order to promote the development of sustainable structures and to ensure a consistent audience development agreements between the Fördergebern and the educational institutions will end perennial as possible, insofar as this is necessary to achieve targets.
(5) the necessary detailed rules to the operational implementation and qualitative protection of the areas of the programme are to be determined by the Steering Group and to make publicly available in a programming document (art. 5 par. 3 No. 2). The programming document has the function of a common reference document for the educational institution and the outstanding points.
(6) services or facilities that are not part of the education programme or do not meet the admission requirements, are not affected by this agreement and are not extractable from the programme. Promote these offerings or institutions outside of the joint funding programme retain the Contracting Parties.
(1) the application of direct funding for the implementation of the programme areas is carried out according to the half of the country and the Federal Government.
(2) the eligibility criteria laid down in article 4 of this agreement are base of the funding award as well as the funding settlement.
(3) in the programme area of "basic education/basic skills" the Federal Government doubled each of the countries in accordance with the provisions of this agreement following planning data per country and financial year provided Euro according to.
(4) in the programme area of "Catching up mandatory graduation", the Federal Government doubled each of the countries in accordance with provided Euro according to following this agreement planning data per country per year.
(5) in the case of full financing according to the tabular representation in accordance with paragraph 3 and 4, the following number of persons of the respective target group will be achieved throughout Austria as a whole:
Program in 2012
Program year 2013
Program year 2014
Basic education /.
(6) each Contracting Party itself bears the costs of the administrative burden in the respective spheres of competence, as provided for in this agreement nothing else.
Target groups, support rates and calculation
(1) for the programme area "basic education / basic skills" the Contracting Parties shall determine the following key data to carry out the offer promotion:
1. target groups of the programme area "basic education / basic skills" are: a) people with first language German, which fulfilled the compulsory education, but reached no positive graduation and deficits in the basic skills have.
b) people with positive graduation, which still have deficits (E.g. secondary illiteracy, Diskalkulie);
(c) persons with migration background and lack of basic and basic skills.
2. the eligible total frames per participant and measure is at least 100 and no more than 400 units;
3. the size of the learning groups may not exceed 10 participants: 4.
The imputed cost rate per lesson is in the range between EUR 100 and EUR 200,- and is subject to the established number of trainers per group, an any childcare, the number of individual lessons when learning, etc.;
5. accumulated costs for participants, which prematurely cancel the measures may be charged aliquot of the carrier on the basis of the average rate-specific costs per participant and lesson to an extent of 40 lessons with the funding. The same applies to the integrated consulting and introductory phase. For all other participants (i.e. course visit over 40 above), the applicable withholding rates is 100% of the calculated average costs per participant and course measure.
(2) for the programme area of "Catching up mandatory graduation", the parties set the key data to carry out the offer promotion as follows:
1. target groups of the programme area are 'Catching up mandatory graduation': a) adolescents and adults who have not completed of the 8th grade;
b) teenagers and adults, which have negative completed 4 grades middle school in individual items and now want to study these subjects to obtain a positive certificate of total.
2. the maximum eligible total framework is 1,160 lessons per participant, being eligible offers must not fall below the minimum of 986 lessons;
3. the costing-based standard cost per graduate a maximum of EUR 6.600,--;
4. promoting in the programme area of "Catching up mandatory graduation" means an on stimulus model for the educational institution. Promoting full receives the educational institution only if the participant or the participant has actually completed the measure and acquired the certificate. Only 80% of the full cost rate (i.e. maximum EUR 5.280,--) to the educational institution will be refunded in case of cancellation by the participant or the participant;
5. the flat-rate withholding key provides a framework of 598 lessons or 51.5% of the full price range per person for participants requiring only parts of the offer. Accruals for participants, which prematurely cancel the measures, may be charged in turn by the educational institution based on the General provisions (i.e. to 20% reduced funding rate for non completion of the measure) with the funding bodies.
(1) the Contracting Parties shall set up a control group, based on a representative or a representative of each country, and four representatives or representatives of the Federal Government with voting rights belong to. Advisory vote is given to the social partners. That or the non-voting Chair is appointed by the Federal Minister for education, art and culture.
(2) the Steering Committee takes decisions in the presence of at least half of the members entitled to vote with ¾ majority of the voting members present, with regard to the task after para 3 Z 2 is unanimity required. The shall be convened by who or the Chairman as needed, at least twice a year. Invitation and preparation be carried out by the Secretariat.
(3) the tasks of the Steering Group are:
1. create of a rules of procedure;
2. set the detailed regulations for the implementation of the programme referred to in article 2 paragraph 5. This includes regulations on the quality of the range concept, the qualification of the personnel and the infrastructure requirements of pages of educational institutions;
3. appointment and dismissal of the experts the accreditation group and responsible and decision-making of the bylaws of these two groups;
4. programme oversight, setting the criteria for participants monitoring and review of ongoing activities (monitoring, quarterly and annual reports, etc.) (= quantitative assessment);
5. preparation and decision-making of the program evaluation, as well as acceptance of the evaluation tionsberichts (= qualitative assessment);
6 elaboration of proposals for the development and improvement of the program, unless this is deemed necessary and she not touches applicable provisions of the present agreement for the budgeting of the States and the Federal Government are;
7 mutual information (federal - countries - headquarters), as well as information transfer to the provider in the countries and to the Federal Government.
(4) the governing body may invite to the meetings of experts and respondents, especially from the field of science and research.
(5) for the Member of steering group delegated by the country concerned is paid for by the country concerned, the Federal Government bears the cost of the control group members delegated by the Federal Ministry for education, arts and culture.
(1) for the implementation of the operational business of the Steering Group, the accreditation group and the responsible, a branch office is established by the Federal Ministry for education, arts and culture.
(2) the tasks of the Office are:
1. advice and professional support of applicants seeking accreditation;
2. preparation and documentation of the meetings of the Steering Group and the accreditation group;
3. overall evidence of implementation decisions in the countries;
4. overall coordination of reporting and preparation of reports for the Steering Group.
(3) the Federal Government is the costs for the Secretariat.
(1) for assessing the qualitative requirements of the submitted training, an accreditation group is ordered, which takes decisions by a two-thirds majority. Circular resolutions are possible. The successful accreditation of a bid according to the criteria laid down in article 4 and the corresponding detailed rules in accordance with article 5 para 3 No. 1 is a prerequisite for eligibility by training measures within the framework of this agreement.
(2) the accreditation Group belong to six independent experts, who are appointed by the Steering Group at three years. A one-time extension of the accreditation group members is possible. Employees of federal or State authorities as well as by these authorities directly identifiable institutions are excluded from the ordering. This also applies to employees of potential FörderungswerberInnen. Three experts are nominated by the representatives in the Steering Group and three experts by the representatives of the Federal Ministry for education, arts and culture.
(3) the tasks of the accreditation group are:
1 check the offers from educational institutions on the basis of the submitted accreditation applications and decision-making about whether the corresponding offer based on the provisions referred to in article 4 as well as the associated or not; are accredited in accordance with article 2 paragraph 5 laid down detailed rules
2. where appropriate, formulation of repair orders to the applicants;
3. participation in the reporting and coordination with the Secretariat;
4. participation in meetings of the Steering Group on the invitation.
(4) the accreditation group has to edit incoming accreditation applications and related supplementary or late-filed documents within 8 weeks or, where appropriate, to formulate a rectification order in this period.
(5) the accreditation group meets as needed, at least however quarterly. A member of the secretariat without voting rights takes part in the meetings.
(6) the Federal Government the costs for the members of the accreditation group.
(7) no legal entitlement to financial support for an educational institution is created from a successful accreditation.
(1) for the entire impact analysis (monitoring and evaluation) responsible responsible six experts belong to, who are appointed by the Steering Group at three years. Three experts are nominated by the representatives in the Steering Group and three experts by the representatives of the Federal Ministry for education, arts and culture. Re-appointment is possible.
(2) experts who belong to the accreditation group, are excluded from the nomination in the responsible and vice versa.
(3) The tasks of the responsible are:
1. technical assistance and substantive control of monitoring;
2. establishment of a meaningful documentation system according to the requirements of the control group;
3. evaluation of data structure and Constitution of the quarterly reports;
4. identifying any weaknesses and action potentials;
5. participation in the annual reporting / coordination with the Secretariat;
6 participation in the meetings of the Steering Group on the invitation.
(4) the Federal Government the costs for the members of the responsible.
Payments of the Federal
(1) the proportion of the federal direct support payments in accordance with article 3 will be refunded every six months against proof of the dedication intended prepayment by the countries to the accounts specified by the countries. Date for the detection is of March 31 and September 30. Settlement date is 30 April and 30 October of each year. The federal payment respectively in June and December.
(2) as proof of offer promotion it has to represent the amount of funding per program area where the funding amounts to expel are separated according to the respective educational institutions.
(3) the payment is made by the Federal Ministry for education, arts and culture. This reserves the examination of the dedication intended of the funding by the educational institution, as well as the proper billing. In paying any repayment obligations under article 12 paragraph 6 can be set.
Use vacant resources
(1) Federal funds retrieved from individual countries does not, or not fully and thus vacated can be divided to other countries if there is an additional requirement in these and the respective State funds in the amount of the Federal allocation will be increased. The basic financing key (50:50) will be preserved in any case.
(2) a shift of funds between program areas ' basic education / basic skills "and"Catching up mandatory graduation"is within a country up to 20% of the agreed maximum amount pursuant to article 3 paragraph 3 and paragraph 4 an increased need to ascertain possible, if in one of the two programme areas the resources made available are not fully exploited, is while in the other strand. Such a shift of funds requires the production of the relation with the Federal.
(1) the Contracting Parties undertake to bring the shared funding approach in the framework of its public relations and to highlight the partnership raising of the financing.
(2) in all program-specific print and online products are always the logo contained in Appendix 1 of the countries federal funding initiative, to place the logo of the Federal Ministry for education, arts and culture of the country and the participating countries clearly visible and in an appropriate size next to the appropriate language note.
Monitoring, evaluation and controlling
(1) the implementation of the programme will be subjected to an accompanying monitoring. The countries undertake to transmit the following data the Secretariat twice a year in tabular form: number of incoming funding applications or billed subsidy contracts, name of the applicant or debiting from institutions, name of the relevant program area, number of participants per program area and institution, as well as approved or settled amount per program area and institution.
(2) the funding decisions of the settled places in the countries are writing with the Office, for negative decisions under leadership of the grounds. Appropriate evaluations are carried out by the Secretariat in the preparation of the annual report.
(3) the Federal Government which is committed on the basis of the educational institutions in accordance with article 13 para 3 No. 2 and the countries under article 12 para 1 submitted data through the Office every six months to create an overall statistics for the program. The available data can be viewed also in the meantime by the countries.
(4) the use of the funds, as well as the impact of the free education on the educational and employment opportunities of the participants undergo an accompanying evaluation. The criteria are set in the control group.
(5) the costs of the monitoring and evaluation be divided 50-50 between federal and State Governments according to the key, where countries each bear the share of the total cost, which corresponds to the percentage of attributable to them funding from the overall program.
(6) the countries undertake to verify the dedication intended use of funding by the educational institution and report observed violations of the Federal. Recoveries, which to be asserted educational institutions, are according to the actually carried out payments on the basis of financing key to charge 50-50 with the Federal Government.
(1) the countries decide on the eligibility of the submitted by the educational institutions, in accordance with article 7, measures on the basis of the following criteria accredited paragraph 1:
1. the overall balanced regional distribution of the measures;
2. the total guaranteed targeted balance of measures;
3. the appropriate budget availability.
(2) to guarantee of the necessary transparency and comparability has any support contract to identify the following key figures:
a) course duration (number of units) b) group size (number of participants) c) cost per course in euro d) cost per participant in euro e) cost per teaching unit in EUR f) cost per participant and lessons in euro (3) the countries undertake the education funding agencies in the respective funding agreements,
1 the same publicity provisions as in article as well as to comply with 11 para 1 and 2 to do this in accordance with article 2 para 5 of the Steering Group adopted and published in the programming document detailed regulations to observe.
2. in the monitoring, as well as in the program evaluation according to the article 5 para 3 Z 4 by the Steering Group to work with established criteria and the corresponding reporting obligations to the Office to comply. This includes in particular the acquisition of the participant as well as the data maintenance within the framework of the IT-based TeilnehmerInnenmonitorings;
3. inspection organs of the Federal Government if necessary insight into all the program in context-related records and the accounting documents to the examination of the dedication intended of the funds to grant or to give all necessary information upon request.
(1) if until the expiration of the April 30, 2012
1 according to the Federal Constitution required conditions are met and 2 that at least one country over the existence of the conditions necessary for the respective State Constitution at the Federal Chancellery is reached, communication shall enter the agreement with January 1st, 2012 between the U.S. and those countries, whose messages have arrived until the expiration of the April 30, 2012, in force. The conditions given in the Nos. 1 and 2 are only met at a later date, the agreement between the Federal Government and the countries concerned with the first of the month following date comes into force.
(2) the agreement referred to in paragraph 1 come into force and the release of another country on the existence of the conditions necessary for the respective State Constitution at the Federal Chancellor's Office received prior to July 1, 2013, the agreement between such country and the existing Contracting Parties with the the first month following on the receipt of to take effect. Messages received after the expiry of 30 June 2013 at the Federal Chancellery are irrelevant.
(3) are in para 1 first sentence, which in paragraph 1, second sentence, or the conditions stated in paragraph 2 occurred, so the Federal Chancellery has the Federal Ministry for education, to use art and culture as well as the countries thereof and notify the date of the force.
Period of validity
(1) this Agreement shall apply, taking into account the allocation periods referred to in article 9 paragraph 1 until 30 June 2015. The promotion of training ends with 31.12.2014.
(2) the Contracting Parties agree that the support program for success should be continued and secured in the long term. The Contracting Parties will take in adult education, including basic education therefore in January 2014 and on the basis of the evaluation results until then on negotiations on the future shape of promoting basic qualifications.
(3) the countries are as a prerequisite for a possible extension of the funding initiative to 31.12.2013 one load-bearing requirements planning for the areas of the programme "basic education/basic skills" and "Catching up mandatory graduation" create account the country-specific requirements, is equivalent to what regional and target group-specific criteria.
This agreement is issued in a single original. The original copy is deposited with the Chancellor's Office. This shall transmit certified true copies of the agreement the countries as against involved parties.
First set January 1, 2012, between the Federal Government and all countries the agreement in accordance with article 14 paragraph 1 enter into force.