47. Federal Act 2002 amends the University Act
The universities Act 2002, Federal Law Gazette I no. 120/2002, as last amended by Federal Law Gazette I no. 13/2011 and the by-laws Federal Law Gazette I no. 45/2011, is amended as follows:
1. in article 16, paragraph 5, the word order is "are the performance report and" by the phrase "is" replaced, in article 37, paragraph 3, respectively, the phrase "and in the performance report" eliminates § 39 para 5 and § 40 paragraph 2.
2. § 60 paragraph 1b is eliminated.
3. in article 61, paragraph 1, is the last sentence with the phrase "the General registration period has to be at least eight weeks for the winter semester and ending on September 5, to be at least four weeks for the summer semester and ends on February 5. Admission to doctoral studies can be done outside of the registration period and the period of grace. For admissions to studies for the special admission or admission procedure laid down, deviating General admission deadlines can be set. Derogations can be set in the Statute, which provide admission to master studies outside of the registration period and the period of grace, if admission can be granted on the basis of a Bachelors degree, completed at the respective University was."replaced.
4. in article 61, paragraph 2, the following is appended after the last sentence:
"Admission to a diploma or Bachelor's degree program may be within the grace period only in exceptional cases. Exceptions include:
1. absence of a recording or approval process or the introductory and orientation phase in other studies, provided that the result for the winter semester only after August 31, for the summer semester until after January 31.
2. obtaining the General University entrance qualification for the winter semester only after August 31, for the summer semester only after 31 January;
3. in the case of civil servants, servants of presence and community service a voluntary social year, provided that the service was provided to the 31 August or 31 January or a call-up was and the service was later or canceled before the end of the grace period or fails interrupted
4. persons who allege that they were prevented by an unforeseeable or unavoidable event to meet the deadline and it is true there is no or only a low degree of oversight;
5. persons who were demonstrably prevented on the basis of employment or internships because within the registration period to make an application;
6 persons who were demonstrably prevented due to a stay abroad because for compelling reasons to make an application within the registration period.
Other reasons can be set in the Statute."
5. in article 61, paragraph 4, the phrase "1 September" is replaced by the phrase "September 5" and the phrase "February 1" by the phrase "February 5".
6 the following sentence is added to in section 90 subsection 3:
"On requests for nostrification AVG is by way of derogation from article 73 in first instance not later than three months after receipt of the request to decide administrative decision."
7 29 the following paragraph is added to § the 143:
"(29) article 61, paragraph 1, 2 and 4 in the version of Federal Law Gazette I are no. 47/2012 for the first time to use for the winter 2012/2013. Article 90 para. 3 in the version of Federal Law Gazette I is no. 47/2012 apply nostrification requests that are made after May 1, 2012."