164. Regulation of the Federal Minister for Agriculture, Forestry, the Environment and Water Management on the statistics on employment sobbing
On the basis of § § 4 to 10, 27 and 32 of the Federal Statistics Act 2000, BGBl. I n ° 163/1999, as last amended by the Federal Law BGBl. I n ° 111/2010, will be in agreement with the Federal Chancellor, with regard to § 14 in addition in agreement with the Federal Minister of Finance and with regard to § 12 on the basis of § 3 of the LFBIS Act, BGBl. No 448/1980, as last amended by the Federal Law BGBl. No 505/1994,
Statistical collection and compilation of statistics
§ 1. In order to comply with Austria's obligations under Regulation (EU) No 1337/2011, the Bundesanstalt Statistik Austria (Bundesanstalt) has published European statistics on permanent crops and repealing Regulation (EEC) No 357/79 and the European Parliament and the Council of Ministers for the implementation of the European Economic and Social Committee (Bundesanstalt Statistik Österreich). Directive 2001 /109/EC No. 7., to carry out surveys in accordance with this Regulation and to compile statistics on the basis of the data collected by 30 September 2013 at the latest.
Survey mass, statistical units
§ 2. (1) Statistical units of the survey referred to in Article 5 (1) are agricultural holdings which are predominantly commercially available one or more plants with a cohesive minimum area of total 20 ares of apples, pears, whitemeat Peaches, yellowish peaches (including nectarines) or apricots.
(2) Statistical units of the survey referred to in Article 5 (2) are agricultural holdings which are predominantly commercially one or more plants of table apples, table pears, quinces, peaches, nectarines, aphids, cherries, molluscs, plumes, Plums, shrub berries, strawberries, nuts, chestnuts, elderberry or other fruit.
§ 3. The deadline for the survey is 1 June 2012.
§ 4. The following characteristics shall be collected:
in respect of the fruit and statistical units listed in section 2 (1), the varieties, broken down by the planting year of the trees, the number of trees and the area in m², and the biological management of these fruit plants, as defined in the Regulation (EC) No 834/2007 on organic production and labelling of organic products and repealing Regulation (EEC) No 2092/91, OJ L 206, 22.7.1991, p. No. 1), as amended by Regulation (EC) No 967/2008, OJ L 189, 20.7.2008, p. No. OJ L 264, 03.10.2008, p. 1;
concerning the obstetrants and the statistical units listed in § 2 para. 2, the area in ha.
§ 5. (1) The survey of the characteristics in accordance with § 4 Z 1 shall be carried out as a full survey of the person concerned by questioning the respondents. In principle, the survey has to be made in writing by means of questionnaires. In cases where oral questioning is more appropriate, it may be carried out on the basis of the questionnaires.
(2) The collection of the characteristics in accordance with § 4 Z 2 shall be carried out at the operating level, linked to the respective operating number of the statistical unit, by obtaining administrative data of the agricultural market Austria.
Obligation to provide information
§ 6. (1) In the case of the surveys in accordance with § 5 (1), the obligation to provide information pursuant to § 9 of the Federal Statistics Act 2000 shall be subject to the survey characteristics in accordance with § 4 Z 1.
(2) For the purpose of providing information, those natural and legal persons as well as registered partnerships of commercial law are obliged to operate a statistical unit according to § 2 para. 1 in its own name.
(3) In order to provide information in the form of a reasoned empty message, those natural and legal persons as well as registered partnerships are also required to operate either an establishment on which the conditions laid down in accordance with § 2 para. 1 shall not apply, or shall have left the establishment.
§ 7. (1) The Bundesanstalt has to compile uniform survey documents (questionnaires and explanations) for the survey in accordance with § 5 (1).
(2) In the case of written surveys, the questionnaires are to be sent to the respondents up to 1 June 2012. If a person responsible for providing information or the correct delivery address of the Federal Office is not known until the survey is carried out, the delivery of the survey documents shall be sent immediately.
(3) The Bundesanstalt is authorized to hold appropriate third parties (survey bodies) with the oral questioning, the receipt of the completed survey documents and their control for completeness and correctness as well as with the implementation of the for the oral questioning.
(4) The agreement in accordance with paragraph 3 provides for the collection bodies to have to submit the completed questionnaires to the Federal Institute by 30 September 2012.
Obligation to provide information to the parties responsible for providing information
§ 8. (1) In writing, the respondents shall complete the questionnaires sent to them in full and to the best of their knowledge and shall, by 31 July 2012, or in the case of Section 7 (3) of the relevant survey body, be required to complete the survey. to return.
(2) In the course of an oral interview, the parties responsible for providing information shall reply in full to the questions of the survey institution and to the best of their knowledge.
Information on disclosure requirements
§ 9. The Federal Institute has to provide information on the legal consequences according to § 66 of the Federal Statistics Act 2000 in the case of refusal of information and in the case of information which is knowingly incomplete or not to the best of its knowledge.
Duty of participation of the holders of administrative data
§ 10. On request of the Federal Institute, the agricultural market Austria has to transmit the data in accordance with § 5 para. 2 within two weeks of the Federal Institute for free and on electronic media.
Other co-action obligations
§ 11. Former managers (farmers) of statistical units in accordance with § 2 (1) are obliged to participate in the determination of the new information subject pursuant to § 6 (2) by the Federal Institute.
Transmission of data to the LFBIS
§ 12. The Federal Institute has to send the collected individual data to the Federal Minister for Agriculture, Forestry, Environment and Water Management for inclusion in the agricultural and forestry operating information system (LFBIS).
§ 13. All the institutions dealing with the survey shall ensure that the personal data collected are kept secret within the meaning of the Data Protection Act.
§ 14. (1) The Federal Minister for Agriculture, Forestry, Environment and Water Management has to pay the Federal Institute a pro-rata cost compensation of € 2,168.
(2) The payment of the costs shall be paid by the end of 2012.
§ 15. This Regulation shall expire on the expiry of 31 December 2013.