164. Regulation of the Federal Minister for agriculture and forestry, environment and water management concerning the statistics on Erwerbsobstanlagen
On the basis of sections 4 to 10, 27 and 32 of the Federal Statistics Act 2000, Federal Law Gazette I no. 163/1999, as last amended by the Federal Act Federal Law Gazette No. 111/2010, I will be in consultation with the Federal Chancellor, in terms of section 14 Additionally in agreement with the Federal Minister of finance and in terms of article 12 on the basis of § 3 of the LFBIS Act, BGBl. No. 448 / 1980, last amended by federal law BGBl. No. 505/1994, prescribed:
Arrangement of the statistical collection and compilation of statistics
§ 1. The Federal Statistics Austria (Federal Agency) has to fulfil the obligations of in Austria due to Regulation (EU) No. 1337/2011-European statistics on permanent crops and repealing Regulation (EEC) No. 357 / 79 and of Directive 2001/109/EC, OJ No. L 347 of 12 p. 7, in accordance with this regulation making surveys and to produce statistics based on the collected data no later than September 30, 2013.
Population, statistical units
2. (1) statistical units of the survey pursuant to § 5 para 1 are agricultural enterprises, 20 ar of apples, pears, white fleshy peaches, yellow flesh peaches (including nectarines), or apricot operating predominantly professional one or more attachments with a contiguous minimum area of in total.
(2) statistical units of the survey pursuant to § 5 para 2 are agricultural enterprises, which is a predominantly professional or operate several systems of table apples, dessert pears, quinces, peaches, nectarines, apricots, cherries, cherries, plums, Plum, shrub berries, strawberries, nuts, chestnuts, elder or other fruit.
Date of the survey
§ 3 date for the survey is June 1, 2012.
§ 4. There are features to collect:
1 concerning the § 2 ABS. 1 of listed orchards and cited statistical units the varieties, broken down into after the planting of trees, the number of trees and the surface in m square, as well as the biological management of these orchards in accordance with Regulation (EC) No. 834/2007 on organic production and labelling of organic products and repealing Regulation (EEC) No 2092/91 , OJ No. L 189 of the 20.7.2007 p. 1, as amended by Regulation (EC) No. 967/2008, OJ No. L 264 of 2008 p. 1;
2. concerning the section 2 paragraph 2 of listed orchards and cited statistical units the area in ha.
Type of survey
5. (1) the collection of the characteristics referred to in section 4 is Z 1 as personal conduct survey by survey respondents. Basically the survey in writing shall be effected by means of survey sheets. In cases where an oral survey is more appropriate, these can be performed on hand of survey sheets.
(2) which has § 4 Z 2 survey of the features according to the operating level, the agricultural market to be Austria linked to the respective number of the statistical unit, through procurement of administrative data.
§ 6 (1) in the surveys referred to in article 5, paragraph 1 is 2000 via the data collection characteristics in accordance with § 4 Z 1 information disclosure in accordance with § 9 of the Federal Statistics Act.
(2) to exchange the information that natural and legal persons and registered partnerships of under commercial law are committed, operate a statistical unit pursuant to § 2 para 1 on his/her own behalf.
(3) to the information in the form of a reasoned empty message, those natural and legal persons are also and have registered partnerships committed to either operating a business, on which the requirements referred to in article 2, paragraph 1 do not apply to, or who abandoned the operation.
7. (1) has the Federal Agency to create uniform documents of survey (questionnaire with explanatory notes) for the survey referred to in article 5, paragraph 1.
(2) in the case of written questionnaires, the survey sheets are to deliver the respondents until June 1, 2012. An Auskunftspflichtiger or its correct address of the Federal Agency in the implementation of the survey is known, the delivery of the survey documentation is immediately in to initiate.
(3) the Federal Agency is authorized to appropriate third parties (collection bodies) with oral questioning, to receive of the completed survey documents and their control of completeness and accuracy, as well as with the implementation of the necessary oral interviews.
(4) in the agreement referred to in paragraph 3 is to provide that the collecting bodies have until September 30, 2012 the Federal Agency to submit the completed questionnaires.
Duty of the respondents
§ 8 (1) is a written survey, the respondents fully and to the best of our knowledge to fill out the questionnaires sent to and until July 31, 2012 the Federal agency or in the case of § 7 para 3 to return the collecting institution.
(2) is an oral survey, the respondents to the questions of the survey supervisors have to respond fully and to the best of our knowledge.
Information on disclosure requirements
§ 9. The Federal Agency has the respondents about the consequences in accordance with section 66 of the Federal Statistics Act 2000 denial of information and knowingly incomplete or not the best knowledge to instruct relevant information.
Cooperation obligations of the holders of administrative data
§ 10. The Agrarmarkt Austria has to transmit the data according to § 5 paragraph 2 within two weeks of the Federal Agency at the request of the Federal Agency free of charge and on an electronic data carrier.
Other duties to cooperate
§ 11 former managers (farmer) statistical units in accordance with article 2, paragraph 1 are obliged to participate in the determination of the new statistical information providers pursuant to section 6 para 2 by the Federal Agency.
Transmission of data in the LFBIS
§ 12. The Federal Agency has collected individual data to the Federal Minister of agriculture and forestry, to provide environmental and water management for inclusion in the agricultural and forestry business information system (LFBIS).
§ 13. All institutions dealing with the collection have to ensure that the collected personal information within the meaning of the data protection act are kept secret.
Reimbursement of costs
Section 14 (1) the Federal Minister for agriculture and forestry, environment and water management has to make a pro rata reimbursement of costs amounting to € 2 168 of the Federal Agency.
(2) the refunding is paid until the end of the year 2012.
§ 15. This Regulation shall at the end of 31 December 2013 override.