182. Regulation of the Federal Minister of economy, family and youth on the professional training for the teaching profession metalwork (metal-working training rules)
On the basis of articles 8 and 24 of the vocational training Act (BAG), Federal Law Gazette No. 142/1969, as last amended by Federal Law Gazette I no. 35/2012, is prescribed:
1. (1) the teaching profession metalworking is decorated with an apprenticeship of three years.
(2) the terms in this Regulation include the male and female form each. The teaching profession in the form of the corresponding to the gender of the apprentice (metal worker or metal editor) is in the apprenticeship contracts, teaching certificates, apprenticeship completion certificates and pretty.
§ 2. Through the vocational training in teaching and in the vocational school which should be enabled metalworking trained apprentice in the teaching profession, to be able to perform the following activities professionally, independently and autonomously: 1 manufacture of relevant work pieces and components, taking into account the prescribed standards of fit, making sketches and simple standard technical drawings 2., 3. make, assembling, mounting and assembling of components, machines, equipment, facilities and structures according to instructions and plans in conjunction with mechanical and pneumatic systems , 4. removing, repairing and servicing components, machinery, equipment, facilities and structures in conjunction with mechanical and pneumatic systems, 5. capturing and documenting technical data about the work history and work results, 6 performing of the work, taking into account the relevant safety regulations, standards, environmental and quality standards.
§ 3 (1) for the training in the teaching profession metalworking is set the following job description. The specified skills and knowledge are starting to give graduates the apprentice to carry out qualified activities on behalf of the career profile that includes in particular independent planning, performing, check and optimize at the latest in the specified year.
1st year of training
2. year of apprenticeship
3rd year of training
Knowledge of the operational and legal form of the institution
Knowledge of the organizational structure and the roles and responsibilities of each operating area
Introduction to the tasks, industry position, and the offer of the teaching
Knowledge of the market position and the customer base of the
Knowledge of the planning and preparatory work
Performing the work planning; Set of steps, work equipment and working methods
Ergonomic design of workplace
Knowledge of the relevant standards, regulations and other technical documentation
Handling and maintenance to use facilities, tools, machines, measuring and testing equipment and work AIDS
Knowledge of plant - and AIDS their properties, processing options, processing capabilities and uses
Read and apply technical documentation such as sketches, drawings, user manuals, etc.
Produce sketches and simple standard technical drawings
Select, obtain and verify the required materials
Manually editing of materials such as
Sawing, drilling, grinding, filing, thread cutting, reaming, etc.
Edit materials such as turning, milling, grinding, sawing and automatic thread cutting machine
Knowledge of the structure and the function of machine elements such as E.g. feather pins, bearings, couplings, screws, seals, etc., as well as through their Assembly and disassembly
Mounting and dismounting of machine elements such as E.g. feather pins, bearings, couplings, screws, seals, etc.
Manufacture of detachable (E.g. screw connections) and insoluble (E.g. rivets) connections
Knowledge of the coolant and lubricants, their applications and their
Manufacture of relevant work pieces and components, taking into account the prescribed standards of fit
Basic knowledge of the terms of statics and strength of materials
Manufacture, assembling, installation and Assembly of components, machinery, equipment, facilities and structures according to instructions and plans in conjunction with mechanical and pneumatic systems
Disassemble, repair and maintenance of components, machinery, equipment, facilities and structures in conjunction with mechanical and pneumatic systems
Knowledge of the main types of surface protection to prevent corrosion
Inspection of surfaces, as well as performing preparatory work for surface protection
Basic knowledge of welding metallurgy, as well as knowledge of the behavior of materials under heat from welding processes
Note of the simple heat treatment and its influence on material properties
Basic knowledge of materials and hardness testing methods
Manufacture of welded joints with the process gas welding, arc welding and arc welding
Basic knowledge of electrical, pneumatic, and hydraulic
Knowledge about dealing with electricity in accordance with the safety regulations
Logging and evaluation of results, as well as their documentation
Knowledge and application of English technical terms
Holding a conversation with superiors, colleagues, customers, suppliers and authorities in accordance with the correct idiom
Basic knowledge of the operating costs, their influence and their effects
Knowledge and application of operational hardware and software
Basic knowledge of quality assurance and quality control
Knowledge and application of the corporate quality management system including documentation
Knowledge of the obligations arising from the apprenticeship contract (§§ 9 and 10 BAG)
Knowledge content and aim of the training as well as significant relevant training opportunities
The teaching profession-relevant measures and regulations to protect of the environment: basic knowledge of operational measures for the sensible use of energy in terms of profession-related work; Basic knowledge of the residues covered work relating to job-related and their separation, recycling and disposal of waste
Knowledge of the relevant safety regulations and standards, as well as the relevant provisions for the protection of life and health
Knowledge of primary care at company-specific work-related accidents
Basic knowledge of the notice requiring labour legislation (2) training in the professional knowledge and skills is (with particular attention to the operational needs and requirements (on the personality education of the apprentice to make sure to give him the key qualifications required for a specialist with regard to self-competence (such as self-assessment, self-confidence, self-reliance, resilience), social skills (such as openness, teamwork, conflict resolution skills), methodological competence (such as presentation skills, rhetoric in the German language, communication ability in the fundamentals of the English language) and competence for self-directed learning (such as readiness)) , Knowledge of methods, ability to choose of appropriate media and materials) to mediate.
Final apprenticeship examination
4. (1) divided the final apprenticeship examination in a theoretical and a practical test.
(2) the theoretical exam items includes applied mathematics, mechanical technology and technical drawing.
(3) the theoretical test is omitted if the candidate has reached the teaching objective of the last class of technical vocational school or the successful completion of a replacement the apprenticeship vocational middle or higher school.
(4) the practical examination includes the items of inspection work and consultation.
General terms and conditions
§ 5 (1) has the theoretical exam in writing. She can be performed together for a large number of specimens, if this is possible without prejudice to the testing process.
(2) the theoretical review should be held before the practical test.
(3) the tasks have the purpose of the final apprenticeship examination and the requirements of professional practice to meet scope and level.
(4) the written works of the candidates are to be marked accordingly.
6. (1) the examination has to include items from all the following areas: 1 length calculation and calculation, 2. Volumsberechnung and mass calculation, 3 work calculation, performance calculation and efficiency calculation, 4. physics calculations (strength, tensile, pressure, shear).
(2) the use of computing remedies, formulas and tables is permitted.
(3) the duties are to provide that they can be performed usually in 90 minutes.
(4) the examination is to end after 105 minutes.
§ 7 (1) the examination shall include the brief responding to problems in all the following areas: 1 materials science, 2 manufacturing, 3. measurement and testing, 4. machine elements, 5. safety and environmental protection.
(2) the test can be also programmed form with questionnaires. In this case have to make each field four questions.
(3) the duties are to provide that they can be performed usually in 60 minutes.
(4) the examination is to finish after 80 minutes.
Section 8 (1) has the test to include making a production drawing of a mechanical workpiece.
(2) the task is to provide that she can be performed usually in 90 minutes.
(4) the examination is to end after 120 minutes.
§ 9 (1) is the test according to the Commission in the form of making a business work order processing.
(2) the task is focused on samples of your work in the field of processing of metal, including work planning, measures for the safety and health protection at work, to extend any required environmental protection measures and measures of quality control. The steps of the task are by hand or computer-based document. The Audit Commission can make available relevant documentation the candidates on the occasion of the task for this. Within the framework of the audit work, in particular the following activities to demonstrate are: 1 a mechanical work sample (skills in materials processing manually or by machine) according to requirements including turning, milling and welding, 2. Assembly under lit. a manufactured mechanical parts.
(3) the examination Board has, taking into consideration the purpose of the final apprenticeship examination, a test work to the requirements of professional practice and the field of activity of the teaching, which can be done typically in seven hours.
(4) the examination is to end after nine hours.
(5) for the review of the audit work, the following criteria shall apply: 1 dimensional, 2. angularity, 3. flatness, 4. professional processing of the material, 5 Professional installation and functional Assembly.
§ 10 (1) is the technical discussion to place before the entire Commission.
(2) the consultation is to develop practical activities out. This practical knowledge of the candidates using technical terms should be noted. The candidate has to present subject-related problems and their solutions, to show the professional backgrounds relevant to the job and to establish the procedure for the execution of the order. The test is in the form of a possible living conversation with conversation default by portrayal of situations and problems.
(3) the topic has the purpose of the final apprenticeship examination and the requirements of professional practice to comply with. This, test pieces, samples, demonstration objects, devices, devices are to be used tools or information boards. Questions about protective measures, relevant safety regulations and accident prevention, as well as on relevant environmental protection measures and disposal measures are to be included.
(4) the consultation is to take 15 minutes for every exam candidate. An extension has to be made if otherwise a doubtless assess of the performance of the candidates of the examination Commission is not possible in some cases to no more than ten minutes.
11. (1) the final apprenticeship examination can be repeated.
(2) in the case of the repetition of the exam, only the examination items rated "Insufficient" must be checked.
Entry into force and final provisions
12. (1) effective this regulation with June 1, 2012.
(2) the training regulations for the teaching profession metalworking, Federal Law Gazette II No. 267/2005, as amended by regulation BGBl. II Nr 227/2008, occurs without prejudice to paragraph 5 expiry of 31 October 2012 except force.
(3) the training requirements for the teachings of Leno, BGBl. No. 171/1972, as amended by regulation BGBl. II No. 177/2005, and banker, Federal Law Gazette No. 386/1980, as amended by regulation BGBl. II No. 177/2005, occur without prejudice to paragraph 5 expiry of 31 October 2012 except force.
(4) the examination regulations for the teachings of Leno, BGBl. No. 215/1974, as amended by the Ordinance BGBl. No. 345/1992, and banker, Federal Law Gazette No. 232/1981, as amended by the Ordinance BGBl. No. 367/1992, occur without prejudice to paragraph 5 expiry of 31 October 2012 except force.
(5) apprentices, who are being trained on metalworking, screwdriver or other, to October 31, 2012, in apprenticeships can metal processing in accordance with the training regulations listed in paragraph 2 for the teaching profession or in accordance with the training provisions listed in paragraph 3 for the teachings of Leno or movies until the end of the agreed further trained apprenticeship are and can up to one year after the expiry of the agreed upon apprenticeship to the final apprenticeship examination in teaching metalwork on the basis of examination requirements contained in the training regulations in accordance with paragraph 2 or in the Participate in apprenticeships Leno or scientist on the basis of the examination regulations referred to in paragraph 4.
(6) the lumberyards, metal processing in accordance with the training regulations listed in paragraph 2 or in the apprenticeships Leno or administrative according to the training provisions listed in paragraph 3 were covered in the teaching profession, are fully expect metal processing in accordance with this regulation on the apprenticeship in the teaching profession.