183. Regulation of the Federal Minister of economy, family and youth on the professional training for the teaching profession paper technology (paper technology training regulations)
On the basis of articles 8 and 24 of the vocational training Act (BAG), Federal Law Gazette No. 142/1969, as last amended by Federal Law Gazette I no. 35/2012, is prescribed:
Teaching paper technology
§ 1 (1) the teaching of paper engineering is decorated with an apprenticeship of three and a half years.
(2) the terms in this Regulation include the male and female form each. The teaching profession in the form of the corresponding to the gender of the apprentice (paper technicians or paper engineer) is in the apprenticeship contracts, teaching certificates, apprenticeship completion certificates and pretty.
§ 2. Through the vocational training in teaching and in the vocational school the apprentice trained in the teaching of technology should be enabled to be able to perform the following activities professionally, independently and autonomously: 1. identify paper types, their characteristics as well as detect and troubleshoot your paper, 2. Select and check the raw materials and pulp, chemical additives and other required materials (E.g., dyes, fillers) and manufacture the recipes , 3. starting, operation, monitoring and- or moving of machines and equipment for stock preparation (E.g. Zer refining machines), paper manufacturing (paper machines) and of paper finishing and equipment (E.g. coating machines, before roller, roll cutting machines, sheeters, plan Schneider), 4. computer-aided monitoring and performing process control and process optimization and documentation of operating data, 5. wait, maintain and simple maintenance of company-specific machinery and equipment, 6 perform of simple Assembly and dismantling work on company-specific machines and equipment , 7 performing profession-specific chemical and physical methods on fabric and paper samples, 8 run of the work, taking into account the relevant security regulations, and environmental standards.
Section 3 (1) for the training in the teaching profession paper technology sets the following profession. The specified skills and knowledge are starting to give graduates the apprentice to carry out qualified activities on behalf of the career profile that includes in particular independent planning, performing, check and optimize at the latest in the specified year.
1st year of training
2. year of apprenticeship
3rd year of training
4. year of apprenticeship
Knowledge of the operational and legal form of the institution
Knowledge of the organizational structure and the roles and responsibilities of each operating area
Introduction to the tasks, industry position, and the offer of the teaching
Knowledge of the market position and the customer base of the institution
Knowledge of work organisation, work planning and organisation of work
Ergonomic design of workplace
Manage and maintain the to use tools, machines, equipment and work AIDS
Read technical documents such as sketches, drawings, plans, diagrams, flow diagrams, etc.
Knowledge of materials and auxiliary materials, their properties, uses and processing possibilities
Manual and machine processing of metals and plastics such as measuring, marking, drilling
Identify and resolve problems on machines and systems
Knowledge of waiting and keeping service, as well as work with servicing, maintaining and easy maintenance of company-specific machinery and equipment
Servicing, maintenance and simple maintenance of company-specific machinery and equipment
Knowledge of the structure and the function of machine parts and their Assembly and disassembly
Perform simple Assembly and disassembly work on company-specific machines and equipment
Knowledge of the securities-specific raw materials and pulp and the chemical additives, their properties, uses and processing capabilities, areas of application as well as dealing with safety data sheets
Knowledge of the paper types, their characteristics, the detection possibilities as well as the recognition and fixing paper errors
Detection of paper types, their characteristics as well as identify and resolve paper errors
Basic knowledge of General and analytical chemistry and physics
Perform simple job-specific chemical and physical methods on fabric and paper samples (such as grind (Schopper-Riegler), area-related dimensions, Reißlänge, optic microscopy, consistency) with measurement and equipment, as well as logging of measurement results
Perform secondary vocational chemical and physical methods on fabric and paper samples with measurement and equipment, as well as logging of measurement results
Knowledge of operational energy
Knowledge of the handling of the different operational forms of energy, as well as involvement in the handling of operational energy sources in accordance with the safety regulations
Managing the operational energy sources in accordance with the safety regulations
Knowledge and involvement in selecting and verifying the raw materials and pulp, chemical additives and other required materials (E.g., dyes, fillers), as well as in the manufacture of the recipes
Select and check the raw materials and pulp, chemical additives and other required materials (E.g., dyes, fillers) and making the recipes
Knowledge of pulp production, the work steps, as well as building and the function of required for machinery and equipment
Works with pulp production
Note of the stock preparation process, the steps (E.g. filler Dresser, batch put together) as well as the structure and function of necessary machinery and equipment (E.g. Zer refining machines)
Working with at the starting, operating, monitoring and shut-off or moving of machines and equipment for stock preparation (E.g. Zer refining machines)
Starting, operating, monitoring and shut-off or moving of machines and equipment for stock preparation (E.g. Zerfaserungs machines)
Note of the paper process, the work steps (eg substance and water management set, set profile and sheet forming, monitor wet presses, lead Web, set the cylinder temperature, adjust smoothness, perform drum - or roll changes) as well as the structure and function of necessary machinery and equipment (paper machines)
Work with upgrade (eg change of clothing), starting, operating, monitoring and shut-off or moving of machines and plants for the manufacture of paper (paper machines)
Upgrade (eg change of clothing), starting, operating, monitoring and shut-off or moving of machines and plants for the manufacture of paper (paper machines)
Knowledge of the Papierveredelungs-and Papierausrüstungs procedures, the steps (introduce eg Web, set knife, make preparation of glue, roll control, setting formats) as well as the structure and the function of necessary machinery and equipment (E.g. coating machines, before roller, roll cutting machines, sheeters, plan Schneider)
Working with at the starting, operating, monitoring and shut-off or moving of machines and plants for the finishing and equipment (E.g. coating machines, before roller, roll cutting machines, sheeters, plan Schneider)
Starting, operating, monitoring and shut-off or moving of machines and plants for the finishing and equipment (E.g. coating machines, before roller, roll cutting machines, sheeters, plan Schneider)
Basic knowledge of electrical engineering, measurement, control and control technology, the hydraulic, pneumatic and Electropneumatic and process control technology
Control and monitoring of hydraulic, pneumatic and electro-pneumatic control and controlling equipment
Computer-aided process monitor and perform process controls and process optimisation and recording of operating data
Documenting the production-relevant data (E.g. disturbance records), as well as their review for completeness and accuracy
Knowledge of the quality management measures
Working with quality management
Knowledge and involvement in the operational air - and wastewater treatment, and waste treatment
Knowledge of the use of personal protective equipment in the production facilities
Knowledge of operational fire - and explosion protection, as well as the preventive fire - and explosion protection measures
Knowledge and application of relevant English terms
Knowledge and application of the operational data processing (hardware and software)
Basic knowledge of the operating costs, their influence and their effects
Knowledge of the obligations arising from the apprenticeship contract (§§ 9 and 10 BAG)
Knowledge content and aim of the training as well as significant relevant training opportunities
The teaching profession-relevant measures and regulations to protect of the environment: basic knowledge of operational measures for the sensible use of energy in terms of job-related work; Basic knowledge of the residues covered work relating to job-related and their separation, recycling and disposal of waste
Knowledge of the relevant safety regulations and standards, as well as the relevant provisions for the protection of life and health, in particular the professional occupational hygiene and safety regulations and dealing with electricity
Knowledge of primary care at company-specific work-related accidents
Basic knowledge of the notice requiring labour legislation (2) training in the professional knowledge and skills - with particular attention to the operational needs and requirements - on the personality education of the apprentice is to make sure to give him the key qualifications required for a specialist with regard to self-competence (such as self-assessment, self-confidence, self-reliance, resilience), social skills (such as openness, teamwork, conflict resolution skills), methodological competence (such as presentation skills, rhetoric in the German language, communication ability in the fundamentals of the English language) and skills for self-regulated learning (such as standby , Knowledge of methods, ability to choose of appropriate media and materials) to mediate.
Final apprenticeship examination
4. (1) divided the final apprenticeship examination in a theoretical and a practical test.
(2) the theoretical exam items includes expertise, applied mathematics and technical drawing.
(3) the theoretical test is omitted if the candidate has reached the teaching objective of the last class of technical vocational school or the successful completion of a replacement the apprenticeship vocational middle or higher school.
(4) the practical examination includes the items of inspection work and consultation.
General terms and conditions
§ 5 (1) has the theoretical exam in writing. She can be performed together for a large number of specimens, if this is possible without prejudice to the testing process.
(2) the theoretical review should be held before the practical test.
(3) the tasks have the purpose of the final apprenticeship examination and the requirements of professional practice to meet scope and level.
(4) the written works of the sample are to be marked accordingly.
Section 6 (1) the examination shall include the brief responding to problems in all the following areas: 1 raw, semi-finished and chemical additives, 2. stock preparation, 3. test material (pulp, paper), 4 machines and plants, 5. technical procedures, 6 environmental and disposal engineering.
(2) the test can be checked in the programmed form with questionnaires. In this case, to ask five questions are from each area.
(3) the duties are to provide that they can be performed usually in 90 minutes.
(4) the examination is to end after 120 minutes.
7. (1) the examination has to include items from all the following areas: 1. simple invoices from the mechanism, 2. technical calculations (area, volume, weight), 3 Stoffmischungs and fabric drainage calculations, 4. paper production specific calculations (E.g. speeds, production).
(2) the use of computer AIDS, tables and formulas is allowed.
(3) the duties are to provide that they can be performed usually in 90 minutes.
(4) the examination is to end after 120 minutes.
8. (1) has the test according to cover the making of a drawing in the form of schema for the preparation and production of paperboard and paper.
(2) the task is to provide that she can be performed usually in 60 minutes.
(3) the examination is to end after 90 minutes.
§ 9 (1) the examination consists of following work samples and simulations:
Writing sample: 1. paper type determination, 2 paper and test material and 3 paper error address;
Simulations: 1 stock preparation, 2. operation of paper machines, 3. paper equipment, 4. operating, adjusting and controlling of process control systems according to.
(2) the examination Board is to make a test work any candidates, which can be run in seven hours of work, taking into consideration the purpose of the final apprenticeship examination, the requirements of professional practice and the field of activity of the institution.
(3) the examination in the subject of audit work is to end after eight hours of work.
(4) for the assessment in the subject of audit work, the following criteria are relevant: 1. proper implementation, 2. cleanliness, 3. proper functioning, 4 proper use of the right tools and equipment.
§ 10 (1) is the technical discussion to place before the entire Commission.
(2) the consultation is to develop practical activities out. This practical knowledge of the candidates using technical terms should be noted. The candidate has to present subject-related problems and their solutions, to show the professional backgrounds relevant to the job and to establish the procedure for the execution of the order. The test is in the form of a possible living conversation with conversation default by portrayal of situations and problems.
(3) the topic has the purpose of the final apprenticeship examination and the requirements of professional practice to comply with. This, test pieces, samples, demonstration objects, tools, parts are to be used drawings or charts. Questions about protective measures, relevant safety regulations and accident prevention, as well as relevant environmental protection and waste disposal measures are to be included.
(4) the consultation should take 20 minutes for each test specimen. An extension to a maximum of ten minutes shall be made if otherwise a doubtless assess of the performance of the test specimen is not possible the examination Board in individual cases.
11. (1) the final apprenticeship examination can be repeated.
(2) in the case of the repetition of the exam, only the examination items rated "Insufficient" must be checked.
Entry into force and final provisions
12. (1) effective this regulation with June 1, 2012.
(2) the training requirements for the teaching profession paper engineer, Federal Law Gazette No. 329/1992, as amended by regulation BGBl. II Nr 177/2005, occur without prejudice to paragraph 4 upon expiry of the 31 May 2012 override.
(3) the examination regulations for the teaching profession paper engineer, Federal Law Gazette No. 335/1992, as amended by the Ordinance BGBl. No. 163/1993, is without prejudice to paragraph 4 upon expiry of the 31 May 2012 override.
(4) apprentices, who are trained in the teaching profession paper technicians on May 31, 2012, can be trained in accordance with the training regulations listed in paragraph 2 to the end of the agreed upon apprenticeship continue and able to face up to one year after the expiry of the agreed upon apprenticeship to the final apprenticeship examination in accordance with the examination regulations listed in paragraph 3.
(5) the lumberyards were placed back in the teaching profession paper technicians in accordance with the training regulations listed in paragraph 2 is on the apprenticeship in the teaching profession in accordance with this regulation fully paper technology.