285. Regulation of the Chief Executive Officer of Austrian Post AG about the design of the Steering taggeldes for pursuant to § 17 ABS. officials assigned to 1 a of the post structure law (PTSG) of Austrian Post AG or a subject to this legal provision subsidiaries of Austrian post Aktiengesellschaft for the service (handlebar allowance regulation 2012 / 2012 LTG-VO)
On the basis of § 68 para 1 travel fees regulation (RGV) 1955, BGBl. No. 133 as amended by Federal Law Gazette I no. 130/2003, in conjunction with § 17 a para 3 Z 1 PTSG, BGBl. No. 201/1996 in the version BGBl. I will no 96/2007, prescribed:
1. (1) the handlebar daily allowance is due to
(a) (country delivery service) is the staff of the departments of the post operation service, if a day outweighs the activity with the absolutely necessary steering of a two-lane vehicle for these purposes of the postal operation services connected and associated with their jobs of following use code: 0801, 0802 (General delivery), 0805 (parcel delivery service), 0807 (other delivery services), 0818 (motorized letter collection), 0819 (motorized depot sites supply, base rides), 0880 (car steering service B [vehicles, other than passenger cars, with a gross vehicle weight up to 3,500 kg]) , 8722 (letter delivery service in a flexi-time calculation model), also b) the arms of the services of the goods and valuables logistics, their jobs of following use codes are mapped to: 0779 (professional drivers in the car bar service C [car, except buses with a gross vehicle weight of more than 7,500 kg]), 0880 (car steering service B [vehicles, other than passenger cars, with a gross vehicle weight up to 3,500 kg]), 0879 (car steering service C [car, except buses with a gross vehicle weight up to 7,500 kg]).
(2) the bar daily allowance to basically for every calendar day dispatcher with an off stay time of more than four hours, with the exception of Saturday services, where also a lower duration is sufficient. At a time when off base until three hours the bar daily allowance is 4 ITA Z anyway, according to § 26 1988 taxable. Out stay time is the length of absence from the station by the time of departure from the Department to return to the service.
(3) on the relationship of two wage-formative rules travel fees regulation (RGV) and this Regulation: basically no handlebars daily allowance is entitled to staff who receive fees in accordance with section V RGV ("fee") as a result of service allocation. The percentage of daily fees the fee pursuant to § 22 para 2 is less than 100% (as of the 31st day of service allocation), Z 2 RGV to complementary bar allowance in the same amount as the handlebar daily allowance (para. 4).
(4) the handlebar daily allowance for staff com. par. 1 lit. a (postal service) is for trips in the place of employment and for trips to away € 8.20.
(5) the to the Group of persons referred to in paragraph 1 lit. the handlebar daily allowance as a monthly fee to b (goods, valuables logistics) associated staff for the duration of their membership on the status of the persons in the height of the Sechsundzwanzigfachen of the bar taggeldes in accordance with paragraph 4.
The claim on the package of the month begins with the date of the assignment to the drivers and expires at the end of the day, with the staff member retires from the stand of crews of vehicles ("deduction of the service"). Paragraphs 2 to 4 for the person County com. par. 1 lit derogation thereof are months in which allocation as a result of service allocation fee. (b) to apply.
(6) in addition to the monthly fee according paragraph 5 goes to for trips to abroad, the regular (kurs -, scheduled meetings) be performed, with more than eight hours per day driving off stay time a surcharge in the amount of € 3.70.
(7) the monthly fee (paragraph 5) shall be reduced
a) falling during vacation, illness or withdrawal by the dispatcher for each on a working day (holiday, health, etc.) Day, b) in a month, in which due to holidays or illness at all no service is provided in addition to the vacation and sick days (lit. a) results in the reduction amount (para 7) also for holidays falling on a working day, (8)
(a) for the cases of § 7 lit. a division of Monatspauschales (paragraph 5) by the number of working days in the month, b) lit for the cases of paragraph 7. b from the Division of the Monatspauschales (paragraph 5) by the number of working days, increase the number of holidays falling on a working day of the month (9) days off are granted as compensatory time off for paid overtime or regularly for exceeding the average day duty, are lit no vacation days within the meaning of paragraph 7. (a).
(10) lit as a deduction from the service within the meaning of paragraph 7. If due to reasons, (a) shall not attraction to other services than the bar service, which cannot be represented by the servant, and does not exceed the duration of this using four days a month; exceeds this extent, then, which is for the entire period (days) this use to cut monthly fee (paragraph 5).
§ 2. This regulation comes into force on September 1, 2012 and replaces regulation Federal Law Gazette II No. 463 /2010.