333. Regulation of the Federal Minister of health, 2007 modifies the BVD regulation
On the basis of § 2 para 1 to 3 and § 7 para 1 and 3 of the animal health law (TGG), Federal Law Gazette I no. 133/1999, as last amended by Federal Law Gazette I no. 13/2006 and the Ministry Act Federal Law Gazette I no. is 3/2009, in agreement with the Federal Minister of finance and the Federal Ministry of agriculture and forestry, environment and water management, prescribed:
The BVD regulation 2007, Federal Law Gazette II No. 178/2007, is amended as follows:
1. the table of contents is as follows:
"Table of contents 1 section General section 1 scope article 2 definitions and references 2. section investigation, sampling and electronic transmission of data and animal data § 3 investigative bodies and specimen collection as part of the official mark § 4 investigative bodies and methods article 5 notification and approval of inspection bodies § 6 of laboratory methods and examination procedure 3. herd classification section and monitoring section 7 ground investigations and more periodic examinations to herd classification section 8 investigation of suspicious herds § 9 checkup for herd monitoring 4. section BVD virus-free and suspicious stocks § 10 officially recognized BVD virus-free stock § 11 suspicious stocks § 12" "Duty suspected § 13 regulatory control suspected 5 section placing on the market of bovine animals § 14 placing on the market of bovine animals § 15 certificates section 16 insertion of bovine animals in holdings and areas article 17 obligations of the animal owner 6 section financial provisions article 18 costs for examinations and sampling, Ausmerzen compensation 7 section sanctions article 19 sanctions 8 section final provisions § 20 personal names § 21 in force annex of laboratory methods, investigation and interpretation of findings" 2. § 2 para 1 No. 4 lit. a is as follows:
"(a) all non-pregnant cattle from an officially recognized BVD-virus-free stock, for which a single animal study on GH with an appropriate method, this beef is not persistently infected, or that have; been met at the time of the basic examination or the last examination for at least six months in the stock concerned is ensured"
3. the heading of the 2nd section is as follows:
Examination, sampling and electronic transmission of data and animal data"
4. § 3 the following paragraph 4 is added:
"(4) the Governor is obliged to submit the registration numbers of all officially recognized BVD-virus-free stocks including the date of the initial or final examination either using existing databases at least weekly through an interface in the VIS or to enter directly into the VIS."
5. paragraph 14 paragraph 1:
"(1) a not steeped in beef from an officially recognized BVD virus free stock may be marketed only in traffic, if it is ensured by a single animal study that the beef is not persistently infected. Eliminates a single animal study
1. for cattle from such stocks up to the age of six months, provided that the conditions laid down in paragraph 6 are met no. 1, and from the age of six months, if a) the initial or last check-up no longer than three months or b) that cattle at the time of the initial or last follow-up already at least six months in the stock concerned; held
"2. for all non pregnant cows up to the age of 14 months, provided that the conditions laid down in paragraph 6 are met no. 2, and the relevant beef a) from a beef was born, which was held at the time of the initial or last follow-up already at least six months in this stock or b) at the time of the initial or last follow-up already at least six months in the stock concerned has been kept."
6 paragraph 14 para 3:
"(3) a rich beef from an officially recognized BVD virus free stock may be marketed only in traffic, if it is ensured that the beef is not persistently infected and if it was subjected to at the latest three months before the date of the placing on the market of a single animal study with BVD antibody negative. This single animal study is omitted, if
1. the initial or last Checkup was carried out at the latest three months ago and the respective cattle at the time of the last inspection, already at least six months in the stock concerned has been kept, or 2. the conditions referred to in paragraph 6 are met no. 2, unless the relevant beef at the time of the initial or last follow-up already at least six months in the stock concerned has been kept ", or 3 in a cow from a pursuant to § 9 paragraph 8 or article 10 par. 2 officially BVD virus-free stock, which will be driven up, is ensure that it is not persistently infected and is not to be expected, to a community pasture that of on the community pasture calves off."
7 paragraph 14 para 6:
"(6) is to be expected in an area on the basis of the evaluation of the results of the investigation with high probability no BVD events, the Federal Minister of health, taking into account the current regional epidemiological relationships can each twelve months grant an exception from the mandatory single animal study for cattle from an officially recognized BVD-virus-free stock
1. up to the age of six months referred to in paragraph 1 Z 1 adopted, unless within the preceding calendar year a) proof about the BVD control progress in this area has been b) the number of new outbreaks is consistently low and c) the initial or last check-up no longer than three months, or 2. up to the age of 14 months referred to in paragraph 1 Z 2 and adopted for pregnant cattle pursuant to par. 3 No. 2 , unless within the preceding calendar year a) proof about the BVD control progress in this area was provided, b) new outbreaks were detected in less than 0.025% of the holdings in accordance with section 1, paragraph 2, c) the number of officially recognized BVD-virus-free plants is at least 95% and d) the initial or final examination no longer than 14 months back, grant.
Such areas as well as beginning and end of the exemption are to be published by the Federal Minister of health in the "official veterinary news". The exception from the mandatory single animal study referred to in paragraph 1 applies only to a movement within a territory made known, as well as between regions made manifest. Instead of giving up the investigations but also the investigation can perform ear tissue samples in accordance with § 3 paragraph 3."
8 paragraph 15 paragraph 1:
(1) who has pet owners to make sure that appropriate veterinary official health certificates be issued for cattle, which are placed on the market nationally. These certificates must be provided that the cattle
1. an officially recognized BVD virus free stock from, whose last reason or control testing is no longer than three months, provided the cattle pursuant to § 14 para 1 subpara 1 in traffic be brought Z 1 or § 14 para 3, or 2 from an officially recognized BVD virus free stock come, which last reason or examination not more than fourteen months is back, if cattle pursuant to § 14 para 1 No. 2 in transport are Z 2 or § 14 para 3 , or 3. have undergone a single animal study in accordance with § 14, or 4 at the time of the last initial or follow-up have been kept longer than 6 months in the stock concerned.
9. in article 16, paragraph 2, the phrase "§ 14 para 8" through "§ 14 para 6" is replaced.
10. in section 16 para 3 first sentence replaced the phrase "§ 14 para 8" through "§ 14 paragraph 6".
11 paragraph 18 para 2:
"(2) for the carrying out of blood and milk samples (except tank milk samples) in the basic investigation according to § 2 No. 7, the follow-up in accordance with § 2 Z 8, follow-up according to § 2 Z 13 and the repeat examination in accordance with § 2 be Z 14 set the following charges:"
1 per stock and study applies a fee from €36,00, which includes one up to four samples including, 2 for five or more specimens a tariff of €6.00 per sample is in addition to the fee.
3. in the case of animals which are provided for the investigation in a manner that a specimen collection in five animals is possible within half an hour, a time fee of €25,00 started each quarter hour applies notwithstanding of Nos. 1 and 2 instead of the piece fee.
All the costs of the investigation, to be carried out also any taxes, are covered by these charges.
For areas that are hard to reach due to the geographical topographical conditions of the veterinarian, a supplement can be set by the competent provincial Governor to ensure of the cost-recovery of tariffs."