Read the untranslated law here: http://www.ris.bka.gv.at/Dokumente/BgblAuth/BGBLA_2012_II_338/BGBLA_2012_II_338.html
338. Decree of the Federal Minister for agriculture and forestry, environment and water management concerning information about the personnel expenses and the controlling in the area of agricultural and forestry land and country teachers (LF country teachers ControllingV - LfLLCV)
On the basis of § 4 section 7 of the financial balancing act 2008, Federal Law Gazette I no. 103/2007, as last amended by the Federal Act Federal Law Gazette I no. 82/2012, is in agreement with the Minister of finance prescribed:
General terms and conditions
§ 1. This regulation lays down further provisions on controlling with regard to staff expenditure on agricultural and forestry vocational and technical schools in accordance with section 4 of the fiscal equalization Act 2008.
Section 2 (1) within the meaning of this regulation is to understand:
1. under full employment: an employment of based on the respective usage or salary group and taking into account the service and pay legal position including the salary applicable to the respective person or remuneration level is reached the extent of teaching commitment of 20 hours per week;
2. under full employment equivalent (VBÄ): the employment level in per cent divided by 100, or the sum of the employment dimensions of position the area as a percentage divided by 100.
3. under additional services: a) each lesson in accordance with article 61, paragraph 1 Z 1 or § 12 of the salary Act of 1956 (GehG), BGBl. No. 54, in connection with article 114, paragraph 1 No. 1 of the agriculture and forestry country teacher service law LLDG 1985, BGBl. No. 296/1985, or in accordance with article 61, paragraph 1 Z 1 or § 12 GehG in conjunction with § 45 of the contract staff Act 1948 (VBG), BGBl. No. 86 , in conjunction with § 1 para 1 lit. (a) the land and forestry land contract teacher Act - LLVG, Federal Law Gazette No. are 244/1969, as well as times as education activities in accordance with section 60 in 1985 in the teaching load to calculate the LLDG unless deserves for the lesson or the education activities of the agricultural and forestry land teacher compensation (running multiple services);
(b) each lesson in accordance with § 61 para 8 or 12 GehG in conjunction with article 114, paragraph 1 LLDG 1985 or in accordance with § 61 para 8 or 12 GehG in conjunction with § 45 VBG in conjunction with § 1 para 1 lit. a LLVG, for which the country teacher compensation to (individual service extra).
(2) other service and pay legal terms are within the meaning of the relevant provisions in the system is referenced, in particular in accordance with the provisions of LLDG 1985, of GehG, of LLVG, VBG, of agriculture and forestry private education Act, Federal Law Gazette No. 318/1975, of the unemployment insurance Act 1977, BGBl. No. 609 (WV), the maternity protection Act 1979 - MSchG, BGBl. No. 221 (WV), the travel fees regulation 1955, BGBl. No. 133 and the Federal staff representation Act , Federal Law Gazette No. 133/1967, to understand.
Transmission of data, survey deadlines and reporting dates
§ 3 (1) the countries the Federal Ministry of agriculture and forestry, environment and water management the data in the display according to the system electronically to submit, that a record of a person complies with (anonymised individual records). When submitting the data format provided for in the system is to use.
(2) collection date is the last day of each month. The data collected at the respective date of survey must be submitted no later than on the tenth day of the second following month.
(3) prior to the transmission of data to ensure of the accuracy of all are making necessary edits in the database.
Information rights and obligations of the countries
4. (1) each country has the right, in the database run by the Federal Ministry of agriculture and forestry, environment and water management in terms of country data provided insight to take and to process this data for the purposes of section 4 of the fiscal equalization Act 2008 free of charge.
(2) at the request of the Federal Minister for agriculture and forestry, environment and water management, the country has promptly anyway, within six weeks, to explain the data transmitted, to complement the accurately named information for incomplete transmission of the data by the Federal Ministry of agriculture and forestry, environment and water management, and to answer questions of the Federal Minister for agriculture and forestry, environment and water management.
Comparison of the establishment with the data collected
5. (1) as a basis for the control with regard to the staff expenditure on agricultural and forestry vocational and technical schools of each country is of the Federal Ministry of agriculture and forestry, environment and water management in consultation with the Federal Minister of finance in accordance with to attract article IV paragraph 2 and 3 of the Federal Constitution Act, Federal Law Gazette No. 316 / 1975 approved establishment plan.
(2) the data transmitted pursuant to section 3 are for the information of the Federal Minister for agriculture and forestry, to use environmental and water management on personnel expenditure on agricultural and forestry vocational and technical schools and in particular, to compare the approved establishment plan of each country with the actual conditions.
Validity and effectiveness of other legislation
§ 6. As far as other legislation is referenced in this regulation, these shall apply as amended with the entry into force of this regulation.
§ 7 if it is not possible for technical reasons, the requirements for the electronic transmission of data in accordance with article 3 in connection with the system for all fields forms for the transmission of data for the fields of an electronic transmission is not possible until entry into force of this regulation to create can the Federal Minister for agriculture and forestry, environment and water management in consultation with the Federal Minister of finance , make available until the full technical implementation in all countries. The data may be transmitted in this case using the forms.
Entry into force
§ 8. This Regulation shall enter into force the day of its proclamation in the Federal Law Gazette.
Search Translated Laws of Austria