359. Regulation of the Federal Minister for health, modifies the drinking water regulation
On the basis of §§ 6, subsections 1 and 3, 19 1 and 36 paragraph 13 of the food safety and Consumer Protection Act - LMSVG, Federal Law Gazette I no. 13/2006, as last amended by Federal Law Gazette I no. 95/2010, is prescribed:
The drinking water regulation - TWV, BGBl. II No 304/2001, as last amended by regulation BGBl. II No 121/2007, is amended as follows:
1 Z 3 are in § 6 paragraph 2 following lit. c to f added: "c) concentration of hydrogen ions (Ph) d) (total hardness ° dH e) carbonate hardness ° dH (acid demand to pH 4.3) f) potassium, calcium, magnesium and sodium or chloride and sulphate (mg/l)" 2. In section 7, the phrase "This does not apply for the parameters for radioactivity." eliminates No. 3.
3. in annex I part B is inserted the following parameters according to its alphabetical sequence:
4. in annex I part B Note 6 the substance of paragraph 16 reads:
5. in annex I part B Note 6 is the phrase "and the corresponding metabolites, degradation and reaction products" by the phrase "and the relevant metabolites, degradation and reaction products" replaced.
6. in annex I section C below indicator parameters are as follows:
7. Annex II, part A-Z 2 is as follows:
"2. comprehensive controls (full study)
All parameters of listed in annex I
Depending on the type of used disinfection procedure:
-Concentration of chlorine compounds
-Concentration of ozone
UV transmittance of the water (253.7 nm; 100 mm thickness)
"- Reference irradiance (W/m2), reading on the display of the system (sensor) radiometers such parameters are also determined, which allow the calculation of the ion balance and the characterization of water (total hardness, carbonate hardness ° dH (acid demand to pH 4.3), calcium, potassium, magnesium)."
8. in annex II, part A-Z 3 of the penultimate sentence reads: "such parameters are also determined, which allow the calculation of the ion balance and the characterization of water (total hardness, carbonate hardness ° dH (acid demand to pH 4.3), calcium, potassium, magnesium, sodium)."
9. Annex II, part B Note 5 is as follows:
"The indicator parameters for radioactivity must be determined only once. If changes to the water supply system, which can cause a relevant increase of radioactivity (at least for new closings of water dispensers), is a renewed investigation. In case of exceeding of indicator parameters values the competent authority in individual cases can require further investigation on radioactivity."
10. in annex III point 2.1 is inserted the following parameters according to its alphabetical sequence:
Accuracy in % of the parameter of value (Note 1)
Precision in % of the parameter of value (Note 2)
Nachweis-border in % of the g. of meter value (Note 3)