365. Regulation of Rundfunk und Telekom Regulierungs-GmbH, with the numbers transmission regulation 2012 is amended
On the basis of § 23 para 3 of the Federal law, a telecommunications law is adopted with the (Telecommunications Act 2003 - TKG 2003), Federal Law Gazette I no. 70/2003 as amended by Federal Law Gazette I no. 44/2014 is prescribed:
The regulation of Rundfunk und Telekom Regulierungs-GmbH, with the provisions relating to the transfer numbers between mobile telephone service operators are set (numbers transmission regulation 2012 - Nummernübertragungsverordnung 2012), Federal Law Gazette II No. 48/2012, is amended as follows:
1. According to § 1 Z 4 is a semicolon and added following Z 5 and 6 to:
"5."Mobile VPN": a mobile virtual private network (virtual private network), which logically summarizes different mobile connections;"
"6"Head phone number": a part of a national telephone number to the addressing of telecommunications terminal equipment, which is designed solely for a mediation function in the case of private network functions implemented in mobile networks."
2. According to article 3, paragraph 1, the following paragraph 1a is inserted:
"(1a) the numbers transmission information has to apply for the participants during a upright contractual relationship."
3. paragraph 3 section 2:
"(2) the numbers transmission information is to provide the participants as follows:"
1. personal delivery or 2. by E-Mail to an E-Mail address specified by the participant for this purpose or 3. electronically via an online portal or 4 by fax or 5th post.
The customer is to take into account when choosing the delivery type of the numbers transmission information."
4. pursuant to section 3 para 2, the following paragraph 2a is inserted:
"(2a) that is numbers transfer information the participants in cases of paragraph 2 Z 1 Z 3 and Z 5 e-mail from the mobile phone service operator, where the participant has requested the exhibition of the numbers transmission information, on one by the participant for this purpose known and to submit E-Mail address."
5. paragraph 3 is § 3.
6 paragraph 3 section 4:
"(4) the application for a number transfer information must be processed immediately. The exhibition of the numbers transmission information has to be done, but at the latest within a period of 20 minutes without delay within the respective business hours. The above periods begin with the submission of the participant on the issuing mobile phone service operator, or with delivery of the application of the participant from the potentially growing on the issuing mobile phone service operators. Delivery by post, the numbers transmission information is no later than one working day after submitting the post task to bring. Saturday, December 24 and 31 December do not count as business days."
7 paragraph 3 section 5:
"(5) upon a request of a number transfer information from more than 25 connections the respective numbers transfer information are no later than one working day after submission, include Saturdays, to submit in accordance with paragraph 2 and 2a of 24 December and 31 December rather than working days."
8. in section 4, 3a is inserted after Z 3 following Z:
"3a. a clear indication that TKG 2003 no charges payable the participants for the use of the extraordinary right of termination pursuant to § 25 paragraph 3," 9. In § 5 para 1 subpara 1 is inserted "The phone number to be transferred is no. 9,"the phrase,"with the exception of paragraph 2" after the phrase.
10. in article 5, paragraph 1 Z 5 is the point at the end of a sentence replaced with a comma and following Z 6 added:
"6 individual numbers of a mobile VPN with head phone number should be ported."
11. in section 5, paragraph 2, the point at the end of a sentence No. 7 is replaced by a comma and following Nos. 8 and 9 are added:
"8 for the use of the extraordinary right of termination pursuant to § 25 paragraph 3 TKG 2003, 9 the porting was 14 days from the end of the contract with the receiving mobile phone service operator requested."
12 paragraph 11 together with the heading:
"Number portability after end of contract
§ 11. Number portability is even carried out if the port has been requested 14 days from the end of the contract with the receiving mobile phone service operator."
13 paragraph 13 together with the heading:
§ 13 (1) for the numbers transmission information may be charged a fee of € 1,-(including all taxes and charges) per port.
(1a) for the numbers transmission information a port more than 80 ports total for all ports a fee will be charged of up to € 80,-(including all taxes and charges).
(2) by the porting participants an may be charge to transfer the phone numbers of up to € 9,-(including all taxes and charges) per port. This fee includes also the to provide a new phone number at the issuing mobile phone service operator.
(2a) porting participants an may be charge for transfer of telephone numbers for more than 80 ports total for all connections of up to € 720 (including all taxes and charges). This fee includes also the to provision new telephone numbers at the issuing mobile phone service operator.
(3) for the port a beyond paragraph 1 to 2a must be charge not by the mobile telephone service operator or by a third party, which uses the mobile phone service operator to carry out the port.
(4) the participant has the right pursuant to § 25 paragraph 3 TKG 2003, exceptionally to cancel the contract, no may be charge within paragraph 1 to 2a."
14. the present section 17 receives the sales designation (1) and the following paragraph 2 is added:
"(2) the changes of in article 1 Nos. 4, 5 and 6, § 3 par. 1a to 5, § 4 fig. 3a, § 5 para 1 Nos. 1, 5 and 6, par. 2 Nos. 7, 8 and 9, § 11 along with heading and section 13 including the heading as amended by Federal Law Gazette II No. 365/2015 apply with March 1, 2016."