Read the untranslated law here: http://www.ris.bka.gv.at/Dokumente/BgblAuth/BGBLA_2015_II_394/BGBLA_2015_II_394.html
394 Ordinance of the Federal Minister for science, research and economy on the guidelines for the activities of the national energy efficiency tasked (energy efficiency directive Regulation)
On the basis of section 27 of the federal energy efficiency Act (EEffG), Federal Law Gazette I no. 72/2014, is by the Federal Minister for science, research and industry in consultation with the Federal Minister of agriculture and forestry, environment and water management and the Federal Minister for labour, Social Affairs and consumer protection, prescribed:
General terms and conditions
§ 1 (1) determines the requirements this regulation, comply with the national energy efficiency tasked in execution of the activities assigned to it in accordance with the provisions of the federal energy efficiency Act (EEffG). This regulation lays down in particular
1. the principles of measurement methodology and evaluation system and the regulations relating to the assessment and attribution of energy efficiency measures in the sense of the EEffG;
2. the type, the content and the facilities of the documents and other requirements regarding the documentation of energy efficiency measures in the sense of the EEffG;
3. regulations about the collection data in the national energy efficiency tasked according to § 24 documented the EEffG, as well as rights of tasked.
(2) the objective of this regulation is in particular, that
1 through the clarification of the legal rules clarifications to the handling and execution of the energy efficiency commitment system made in accordance with § 9 to § 11 EEffG actors, encourages 3. 2. a procedure for the establishment and development of new methods for the calculation of energy savings and assessment of energy efficiency measures is created to put on mass scale energy efficiency measures and develop new energy efficiency measures.
§ 2 (1) insofar as nothing else is determined in the following, the definitions of the federal energy efficiency Act (EEffG) shall apply.
(2) for the purposes of this regulation, the term may refer to
1 a "Adjustment factor" affecting set operand, the quantifiable, energy consumption parameters such as weather conditions, behavior-dependent parameters (temperature, brightness), adjusted work times, throughput in the production, and normalized.
2. "Crediting" taking into account fulfilment of the requirements referred to in section 15, an energy efficiency measure for the fulfillment of legal obligations in accordance with section 10 or section 11 EEffG to; After a recent recognition of an energy efficiency improvement measure, a more transmission, attribution, credit transfer or distribution is excluded;
3. "Baseline" the calculated or measured, by adjustment factors using standardized and normalized energy consumption without the applied energy efficiency improvement measure that is used as a benchmark for comparison with the the energy efficiency improvement measure. Thus, the starting point represents a reference value, which can be compared with sound data sources according to § 6 after the energy efficiency improvement measure. The base can consider other energy efficiency measures, but not the measure in question energy efficiency;
4. "Operational energy efficiency method" a subcategory of "Generalized method", which set the framework for the evaluation of energy savings, the company pursuant to § 5 paragraph 1 Z 18 to 21 EEffG themselves, sets (annex 1a);
5. "individual assessment" is a expert evaluation of energy savings, taken on the basis of the requirements of this regulation for individual energy efficiency measures;
6 "Double counting or multiple counting" the double or multiple use of energy savings for the same energy efficiency measures;
7 defines an object (E.g. refrigerator) or subject (E.g. energy-advised budget), for which standardized energy savings "Elemental unit of an energy efficiency improvement measure" and will be charged. In General, hereby a system use energy or of participants in an energy savings program is meant;
8 provides a natural or legal person, the final energy services or other energy efficiency improvement measures, for example in the facilities or premises of end customers 'Energy service company' or performing;
9 'Energy efficiency directive' directive 2012/27/EC of the European Parliament and of the Council of 25 October 2012 to energy efficiency, the directive 2009/125/EC and 2010/30/EC and repealing directives 2004/8/EC and 2006/32/EC, OJ No. L 315 of the 14.11.2012 p. 1, as amended by corrigendum, OJ No. L 113 of the 15.04.2013 p. 24;
10 "Energy efficiency methods (methods)" the standardization of energy savings from energy efficiency measures may result, as well as the typed description, calculation and definition of energy efficiency measures;
a) "Bottom-up methods" the calculation of energy savings in energy efficiency measures on the basis of standardized savings and elemental units of energy efficiency measures. Only bottom-up methods are regulated under this regulation;
(b) "generalized methods" bottom-up methods in accordance with § 12, which apply to a majority of cases and in annex 1 or in the method document in accordance with § 27 para 5 published EEffG are;
11 "Energy efficiency improvement" of energy efficiency as a result of technical, behaviour-related and / or economic changes;
12 "Energy saving" the final amount of energy saved within one year, which shall be determined by measuring and/or estimating consumption before and after the implementation of an energy efficiency improvement measure to improve energy efficiency and simultaneous normalization of conditions affecting the energy consumption. Any energy savings must be causally resulting from of the energy efficiency improvement measure;
(a) "standardised energy saving" the calculated energy savings each elemental unit for energy efficiency measures;
13 "Energy performance contracting" is a contractual arrangement between the beneficiary and the provider of a measure of energy efficiency improvement, which is subject to during the whole contract term of a verification and monitoring and in whose framework (works, deliveries or services) that measure to improve energy efficiency in relation to a contractually agreed scope of energy efficiency improvements or an another agreed energy performance criteria, such as financial savings, investments in
14, the number of years for which are energy savings in implementation of the energy efficiency improvement measure originally within a year remain "Life of saving";
15 "Normalizing" the adaptation of energy consumption over a period of time concerning the influencing factors not taken into account in the calculation of the energy savings should be.
16 "project-specific input" the use of specific, individual case-related actual values instead of the values specified in a generalized method for the evaluation of an energy measure of of efficiency improvement, using the data sources referred to in article 6, provided that the method does not preclude this;
17 "Attribution" a civil agreement, the EEffG or regulation-based mapping of an energy efficiency improvement measure to an energy supplier or any other natural or legal person.
Measurement methodology and evaluation system
Principles of efficiency evaluation
§ 3 (1) for the assessment, whether in accordance with § 10 and § 11 enlisted his obligation fulfilled energy supplier EEffG, to attract the energy savings in the data bank of the tasked a reported EEffG according to § 10 para 3 and check.
(2) the energy savings have the committed suppliers from the result attributable energy efficiency measures.
(3) energy efficiency improvement measures must, to as such on the obligation of a supplier in accordance with § 10 EEffG or pursuant to § 11 EEffG applied to be,.
1. a generalized method in accordance with § 12 match or be subjected to 2 an individual evaluation in accordance with § 13.
(4) the further provisions regarding the recognition of energy efficiency improvement measures are standardized in section 15 and section 27 para. 4 EEffG.
Calculation model for energy end-use efficiency
End energy savings are standardized and normalized energy end-use § 4 (1) of generalized methods (§ 12) from the standardized and normalized final energy consumption before an energy efficiency measure (baseline) minus after an energy efficiency improvement measure to determine.
(2) the determination of the baseline for generalized methods shall be determined depending on the type of the energy efficiency improvement measure as follows:
When a new acquisition of energy consumption equipment or the construction of a building or a facility, calculated on the basis of legal guidelines, standardized and normalized final energy consumption of the energy efficiency improvement measure is if there is legislation for the final energy consumption or final energy consumption of determining properties as to attract baseline. There is no such statutory provisions which restrict the final energy consumption or normalize properties determine the final energy consumption, is the standard average technology in determining the baseline to be used.
2. for a replacement or exchange of energy consumption unit or an extension of existing consumption functions to improve energy efficiency while maintaining the original function, the baseline is standardized and normalized of the replaced unit of energy consumption final energy consumption or final energy consumption of the energy consumption appliances on average in the stock.
Whenever possible, appointing as standard average technology or the energy consumption appliances on average in stock presupposes that Z 3 whose determination is based on surveys in accordance with article 7, paragraph 1. These surveys are to update depending on relevant market developments.
(3) the final energy consumption is to set an energy efficiency improvement measure to prove the individual assessment and in the generalized method data sources according to § 6.
(4) the normalization of energy consumption for generalized methods has to be carried out, whereby the impact of external factors which could distort the calculation of energy savings on the basis of the current state of science, cannot be ruled out as best as possible in the form of adjustment factors. Originate from factors are in particular:
1. external factors, such as weather, operating hours for building relations of production;
2. technical interactions;
3. the behavior of use of.
(5) by way of derogation from paragraph 1 and paragraph 2 baseline to actual values can be placed in individual assessments for the calculation. A normalization according to the adjustment factors examples referred to in paragraph 4 shall be effected with identical energy efficiency of a measure type-setter to comprise within a commitment period for consideration of 15 MWh threshold at individual reviews only for energy efficiency measures with energy savings of more than 15 MWh. The tasked has until 1 April 2017, and then each year of 15 MWh or less to report on the share of energy efficiency with energy savings in the previous commitment period and to represent the effects of impact on the objectives of the EEffG associated with this relief. This report must, where appropriate, contain a recommendation on an appropriate adjustment of the threshold and is on the homepage of the energy efficiency relating to publish.
Development of energy efficiency methods and individual reviews
Principles for the development of efficiency methods and individual reviews
§ 5 (1) the transfer of savings from energy efficiency measures requires the efficiency methods and evaluations in accordance with section 12 and section 13 according to the requirements of § 3 and § 10 are developed.
(2) the process of the development of generalized methods and individual reviews has to be carried out as follows:
1. first step: identify the standardized and normalized end energy savings per energy efficiency improvement measure.
2. second step: the definition of guidelines for the aggregation of final energy savings of energy efficiency measure pursuant to no. 1 of the energy efficiency improvement measures carried out in the respective commitment period total.
3. third step: defining the life of the energy efficiency improvement measure.
(3) the tasked has annually in accordance with the budgetary possibilities to develop more generalized methods in cooperation with the suppliers obligation in accordance with EEffG.
(4) each new calculation method, as well as each new individual evaluation is, so that the energy efficiency measures taken on its base can be applied separately to check for possible double or multiple counting down. In particular, the interaction with other methods or individual reviews at the creation is to check. Any double or multiple counting must be corrected.
(5) by way of derogation of paragraph 2 the procedure of assessing only with energy efficiency measures with energy savings of more than 15 MWh in the referred to in paragraph 2 has in individual assessments to be Z 1-Z 2 steps, with identical energy efficiency of a measure type-setter to comprise within a commitment period for consideration of 15 MWh threshold. The effect of this threshold as well as the it to be derived from recommendations are to represent by analogy with application of the relevant rules in the report pursuant to § 4 paragraph 5.
§ 6. In the development of generalized methods or individual reviews, the following data sources can be used by the Verifier in accordance with § 9:
1. energy invoices;
2. legal regulations or legal minimum standards;
3. elaborate standards and fact-based calculation tools;
4. secure manufacturer specifications;
5. representative measurements;
6 scientific studies and reports;
7 representative statistics and databases;
Using stale data or data sources may not be recognised.
Methods for the determination of reference and default values
7. (1) as far as the elaboration of methods or individual reviews references to reference and default values are required for, can they be used in the form of
1 representative savings or consumption on the basis of measurements in accordance with article 8, taking the savings from the implementation of energy efficiency measures or energy efficiency package of measures by means of recording the actual reduction of energy use with due regard of adjustment factors to be paragraph 2 or 3. have 2 adopted values or technical assessments of savings according to empirical surveys.
(2) that can estimate the savings or the adoption of values in accordance with paragraph 1 Z 2 only the deduction of energy savings take account, when determining duty appropriate data for a particular investment with a commercially reasonable effort is not possible and the adoption can be derived from values based on robust data sources according to § 6. This is written by the Verifier to justify the tasked. The adoption of efficiency values in accordance with paragraph 1 Z 2 by analogy with considering the criteria referred to in article 9 must be made.
(3) empirical surveys are in particular to be used
1. for behavior-based energy efficiency measures, the certain of a user behavior has changed de facto bring energy savings, to determine the response of consumers to the implementation of energy efficiency measures;
2. to determine the market average technology in accordance with § 4 para. 2 Z 1 and an average in the stock energy consumption devices in accordance with § 4 para. 2 No. 2.
(4) in the case of individual reviews surveys only in energy efficiency with energy savings of more than 15 MWh involved in behavior-based energy efficiency measures to apply, with identical energy efficiency of a measure type-setter to comprise within a commitment period for consideration of 15 MWh threshold. The effect of this threshold as well as the it to be derived from recommendations are to represent by analogy with application of the relevant rules in the report pursuant to § 4 paragraph 5.
(5) in determining of reference and default values, assumptions in the calculation methodology, as well as indicating the amount of final energy savings, are the values specified in a generalized methods for new individual reviews and generalized methods to take into account. In case of discrepancies are specific empirically levied on the individual facts of the case, representative evidence to demand.
Measurements of energy savings and energy consumption values can section 8 (1) of development used by efficiency methods if they meet the following criteria:
1. the measurements must be understandable;
2. the measuring equipment must conform to the rules of the art and as far as possible existing recognized norms apply.
3. the selected measurement methods must ensure representative results;
4. the period of measurement must, as far as this is technically and economically reasonable, all operating conditions of considered end energy consumers represent;
5. the measurement of end energy consumption prior to implementation of energy efficiency measures must reflect the State in setting the energy efficiency improvement measure.
(2) by way of derogation from paragraph 1 the process of evaluating only at energy efficiency measures with energy savings of more than 15 MWh according to criteria in individual assessments in the form of measurements referred to in paragraph 1 must be made, with identical energy efficiency of a measure type-setter to comprise within a commitment period for consideration of 15 MWh threshold. The effect of this threshold as well as the it to be derived from recommendations are to represent by analogy with application of the relevant rules in the report pursuant to § 4 paragraph 5.
Expert reports and studies
§ 9 (1) opinion and studies must third parties, so that the efficiency values derived from them and assessments can be included in the development or evaluation of a generalized method by the relating or in drawing up an individual evaluation, meet the following requirements:
1. is every opinion and every study either by a) a licensed or certified appraiser, whose Zertifikat is checked by an accredited testing and inspection body or an authority approval, b) an independent, nationally recognized scientists (E.g. University Professor), c) a sworn and court certified experts, d) a civil engineer or a technical office in a relevant area of expertise or e) pursuant to § 17 EEffG a qualified for the respective area and registered to create energy auditor.
2. each Verifier in accordance with no. 1 must have profound knowledge in the form of proven qualifications in the field, for which the report is created.
3. each Verifier has to be by his principal, as well as of the companies affected by the opinion or the study instructions free and independent.
4. reports and studies must apply, as far as available, national, EU or internationally recognized testing methods or standards.
5. reports and studies must be coherent, comprehensible and understandable, and should have no gaps.
6 expert reports and studies have taken into account the typical conditions and circumstances under which energy efficiency measures.
7 concrete results and findings must derive from of the study objects of expert reports and studies, which are understandable to document and summarize. The summary must meet the substantive criteria of § 10 para 1; It must be easily and without effort to develop a method of efficiency with the contents in accordance with § 10.
(2) by way of derogation from paragraph 1 energy auditor can be energy savings evaluated by means of annex 1a which also one pursuant to section 17 for the scope of the qualified preparation of the opinion EEffG and pursuant to clause 17 registered EEffG in compliance with the general standards for appraisers and rules or the respective rules.
Content efficiency methods
§ 10 (1) efficiency methods have to comply with the requirements of § 3 and § 9 and must have the following content:
1. a concise description of the energy efficiency actions covered by the method;
2. a formula for assessing the energy efficiency measures covered by the method;
3. specifying the relevant by default assumed average values (default values), in particular the life and the factor of energy conservation or efficiency win;
4. specify of the methodological approach;
5. the quotation of the underlying data;
6. the date from which is the method in application;
7. information, whether it is EEffG energy efficiency measures, which are used on the basis of the method, exclusive budgetary measures or measures in the field of mobility in accordance with article 10, paragraph 1; Z is also energy efficiency measures pursuant to § 27 para. 4 to specify 5 EEffG the legally standardized factor;
8 information, when an energy efficiency improvement measure, which was effected on the basis of the method is completed and begins to unfold their potential impact or efficiency improvement effect;
9. any additional conversion factors;
10 any documentation requirements.
(2) any representation of content for new methods of efficiency has to be carried out according to the representation scheme provided for in Appendix 1. In the drafting of an individual assessment, this has to orient as far as possible to the substantive criteria of paragraph 1.
(3) the factor referred to in article 27 par. 4 Z 5 EEffG can be used in energy efficiency measures,
1 which are placed in direct proportion with low-income households, or 2. the through relevant social facilities or debt-counselling service within the framework of projects carried out with them to combat energy poverty in accordance with Annex I no. 1 lit. m EEffG used (E.g. qualified energy advice from consultants with device exchanges or social work experience). The sanitary facilities or debt-counselling service has in this case the supplier in writing to confirm that an energy efficiency improvement measure in annex I no. 1 lit. m EEffG exists.
Adaptation of methods
§ 11 (1) has the adjustment of methods, taking into account the specifications according to section 3 to section 10 to be performed for the following reasons:
1. in the case of changed EU law, international law or national mandatory framework conditions;
2. in the case of new evidence, scientific, technical or statistical nature in relation to by default assumed average values (default values), service life or effectiveness of energy efficiency measures.
(2) in the case of the occurrence of a circumstance referred to in paragraph 1, the relating has to prepare the relevant methods for adaptation through regulation in accordance with § 27 para 5 to EEffG immediately and to inform on their website about it.
(3) for the creation of efficiency methods for the purpose of a public announcement, caution is to take on the respect of business or trade secrets, as well as on the protection of personal data. The costs are third parties in the development of generalized efficiency methods only to the extent of the tasked to carry as far as third parties were directly appointed by her.
Energy efficiency methods and individual reviews
Generalized methods that are on the homepage of the tasked to publish EEffG after its enactment and publication in accordance with § 27 para 5 are § 12 (1) efficiency methods that apply to a general circle of systemic same energy efficiency measures.
(2) where an individual assessment for a wide effective application on energy efficiency measures in other cases of comparison seems appropriate, the tasked has in accordance with the budgetary possibilities on any other comparison cases to be taken into account and to prepare the individual assessment as a generalized method on an issue through the regulation in accordance with § 27 para 5 to EEffG.
13. (1) a single energy efficiency measures or more energy efficiency improvement measures can be assessed individually, provided that there is no generalized method or an undertaking in writing setting out technical reasons against the application of a generalized method compared to the energy efficiency Montoringstelle.
(2) all individual reviews have to be comprehensible.
Application of generalized methods and individual reviews
Generalized efficiency methods in accordance with Annex 1 section 14 (1) which are in the method itself, or (2) and (3) otherwise, to apply from the next but one month following its announcement.
(2) replaced a generalized method another, or a generalized method is adapted to the application of the method in their new version begins with the next in its announcement following shall. The announcement is made in the second half of a calendar year, so the application of the method starts in their new version with the second following its announcement following shall. Until then, the previous version is to be applied.
(3) a generalized method to the methods listed in annex 1 is added, it is already placed energy efficiency measures, as far as for this no individual evaluation from the date established in accordance with paragraph 1, retroactive to all in the respective current commitment period in accordance with § 10 and § 11 EEffG up to the date fixed pursuant to paragraph 1 was created, to apply.
(4) individual evaluations in accordance with § 13 are to apply to the specific energy efficiency improvement measure from the time of translation.
Energy efficiency measures
Conditions of credits from energy efficiency measures
Section 15 (1) can an energy efficiency improvement measure only to comply with the legal obligations in accordance with § 10 and § 11 EEffG are applied, if
1. the energy efficiency improvement measure within the commitment period gesetztwurde for the energy efficiency improvement measure should be applied from the Jan.1 2014 at the earliest and latest with 31 December 2020, so it was entered in a timely manner until 14 February of the following year, 2. the documentation of the energy efficiency improvement measure in accordance with article 17 is done, 3. it is clear, the energy efficiency improvement measure in accordance with the provisions of section 27 par. 4 Z 2 EEffG is what suppliers ,
they used in Austria and thus brought about an improvement of energy end-use efficiency in Austria, 5. they not only by the Federal and/or energy efficiency improvement measure sponsored by provinces pursuant to § 5 paragraph 1 Z is 17 EEffG. A transmission or distribution in the pro-rata amount is possible in the case of a Koförderung 6 she ff is EEffG no replacement should be in accordance with section 21, para. 5, and 7 the other statutory requirements, in particular of section 27 par. 4 EEffG, and regulation are respected.
(2) before the entry into force of this regulation, energy efficiency measures, which were not kogefördert from the housing promotion, promoting environmental or the program for the thermal rehabilitation (rehabilitation cheque) by the transfer or credit in the pro-rata amount to or an energy supplier in accordance with § 10 and § 11 EEffG are excluded.
Rules for the application of methods on energy efficiency measures
Section 16 (1) If an energy efficiency improvement measure refers to a generalized method, this method is - if necessary with project-specific input - to apply for the calculation of energy savings. An application of an individual evaluation pursuant to § 13 is allowed if the conditions of § 13 para 1 are met. More generalized methods refer to an energy efficiency improvement measure, is to apply the more specific method.
(2) for energy efficiency measures, which can not be evaluated by means of generalized methods referred to in paragraph 1, individual evaluations in accordance with § 13 on the basis of the requirements pursuant to § 3 and § 10 can be made and used for the case in question. Partially offset by technical reasons of the application of a generalized method on an energy efficiency improvement measure and an individual assessment in accordance with section 13 has been developed for this purpose, is not permitted in this review only to be applied and a more generalized methods application or a new development of a more individual method to the evaluation of the energy efficiency improvement measure. The existence of the technical reasons for the exemption from the application of a generalized method must be experts set out. A such expert statement can be done in the context of the opinion for an individual assessment.
Documentation of energy efficiency measures
Section 17 (1) compliance with documentation requirements stated in the respective methods and documentation suggestions is a prerequisite for the evaluation of an energy efficiency improvement measure. In establishing the generalized methods and individual reviews, EEffG, specifications for measures - or method-specific documentation requirements can be taken, taking into account article 27 par. 3.
(2) in the case of a division of energy efficiency measures, a number of action items with an ongoing, hintan the number and the date of the Division is to add. The distribution in energy efficiency measures, which are smaller than a MWh, is inadmissible; This excludes those energy efficiency measures, which are shared at the time of the original measure.
(3) operational energy efficiency methods in accordance with annex 1a
1. from a pursuant to § 17 EEffG qualified and registered energy auditor or Verifier in accordance with § 9 para 1 Z 1 document and show 2-the message of energy efficiency improvement measure on the tasked by a report of the energy auditor or Verifier in accordance with no. 1.
(4) the tasked has until 1 April 2017 and every year a report to create, to what extent operational individual energy efficiency measures in accordance with annex 1a have been used and applied. The effects are to represent by analogy with application of the relevant rules in the report pursuant to § 4 paragraph 5.
(5) which has tasked for that in accordance with § 9, § 10 and § 11 EEffG committed companies access to a measure of database for the registration of individually assessed or collected from a generalized method energy efficiency measures available to provide.
The energy content of certain energy sources varies from 18 (1) according to annex 2. If there no conversion factors have been set for certain sources of energy, the conversion factors provided for in annex IV of the energy efficiency Directive shall apply.
(2) the conversion factors for weight and hollow core units of certain energy sources determined according to Appendix 3.
Section 19 (1) has the tasked to examine the measurement methodology and evaluation system in accordance with § 3 and § 11 and § 14 to § 18 as well as the individual reviews and generalized efficiency methods referred to in article 12 and article 13 running on their factual correctness, timeliness and compliance with the legislation of the Union, and to submit any improvement, update or additional proposals to the Federal Ministry of science, research and economy.
(2) it is for the credit or the evaluation of energy efficiency improvement measures based on generalized methods or individual reviews professionally required to obtain more information or lack of information of debtor in accordance with section 9 and section 11 EEffG, tasked with the companies concerned in contact has to occur and to request additions or clarification.
Section 20 (1) has the tasked conscientiously exercise their powers in accordance with the provisions of the EEffG and of this regulation. For this purpose, the tasked is authorised to request EEffG reports and evidence, which allows you to check the compliance with the specifications of the EEffG and the regulation for the verification of compliance with the provisions of the EEffG and of this regulation the debtor companies in accordance with § 9, § 10 and § 11.
(2) the tasked has a reasonable percentage of committed companies pursuant to section 9, to consider § 10 and § 11 EEffG as regards their declarations and the correctness of their information.
(3) in exercising their powers of control, the tasked to do so is entitled making priorities at their trials.
(4) recognizes the tasked if committed by legal requirements, the concerned person or body immediately it is to point out and to give instructions on the procedures corresponding to the Act and this regulation.
(5) has the tasked to determine whether pursuant to § 9 EEffG message about the conducting of energy audits, or the introduction of a management system in accordance with § 9 reimburse debtor company EEffG and committed all in accordance with § 10 and § 11 EEffG suppliers have fulfilled their commitment. The relating has to examine whether have the energy audit performed EEffG debtor companies in accordance with article 9, paragraph 1 and paragraph 2 or the management system introduced by 31 December 2016.
(6) tasked can request the basics of calculating EEffG six months after registration of energy efficiency measures in the data bank in accordance with § 24 para 5 based on individual assessments.
Cooperation with district authorities
section 21 (1). The tasked has in those cases where a company commitment in accordance with EEffG, despite appropriate notes in accordance with § 20 4, not its legal obligations to comply with para, to inform the competent district administrative authority over a possible ascent or omission, as well as to submit the name and address of the debtor.
(2) the tasked may request the competent district administrative authority to provide information on introduction, status, and the outcome of the administrative procedure. In case of the existence of a Strafbescheides by the district administrative authority the tasked the debtor company has pursuant to section 9, to urge § 10 or 11 EEffG to perform the legal obligations or to comply with or to be paid, where appropriate, any compensations.
Entry into force
22. (1) this regulation with the following their announcement next month into force.
(2) the method document in accordance with § 27 para 5 EEffG occurs with entry into force of this regulation other than force.
(3) energy efficiency improvement measures, which were used up to the entry into force of the regulation, are to be EEffG on the statutory obligation under section 10 or section 11, if there is a method in the method document in accordance with § 27 para 5 in conjunction with annex V EEffG which assessed the energy efficiency improvement measure. Such a method does not exist, the energy efficiency improvement associated with the used energy efficiency measure is understandable and plausible to represent, to be able to EEffG angrechnet on the obligation under article 10 or article 11.
Search Translated Laws of Austria